Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Hawkcatcher's finder <3
Last post by Luminous
Today 02:17 AM
ShadowClan Kits' Playden
Last post by ashtuft
Today 02:15 AM
My heart's on Mars, Kinda...
Last post by dino.
Today 02:13 AM
It all falls down [SHC...
Last post by Abyssopelagic
Today 02:12 AM
Willow's Rise
by dino.
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 01:51 AM

Old April 1st, 2024, 01:55 PM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Default a question [?]

Bravebird - WindClan Warrior
She/her | 45 moons | Beefed Up T3, One with the Warren
...Why was she nervous about this? It was already a decision that Bravebird had made up in her mind, something that just made sense and would do only good for WindClan. Although it was never something she had envisioned for herself, the lilac lynx point knew the importance of it. She wasn't naive enough to think that she'd be around forever - unless somehow she became the Clan's leader, but dreams like that weren't as prevalent in her mind these days. Perhaps they would come back, but for right now she was content serving as a loyal warrior under the high ranks.

That was also what made this decision a bit easier - although Brave knew if she ever needed a break from it there would be cats around to help out, and she didn't plan for this to simply keep her down, and it was purely to strengthen WindClan... surely that is also what her mother had done too, right? Not that she ever had really asked, or had that conversation. Perhaps today would be the day she found out.

Seeking out the pelt that was similar in coloring to hers, the WindClan warrior let a smile spread across her face as she approached her mother in the clearing, letting the tip of her tail touch her shoulder in greeting. "Hey, mom," she purred, "How've you been?" It felt wrong to just come out and ask the question, especially when she hadn't really gotten a chance to sit down and talk with her mother outside of occasional talks here and there. This question though... it was important. She had seen her mother around the cat she had in mind for this too, and they seemed to get along well. Hopefully Dapplebreeze would approve of her choice and decision as much as she did. It was for WindClan, after all.

[ @Alchemist Kitsune - question time!!! ]
Old April 6th, 2024, 05:54 PM
Crunchy Leaves

Bump Policy: One Week Please!
My Mood: Tired

Default Re: a question [?]

| Dapplebreeze |
Agatha Kitty - Active | Silver Tongue - Active | Beefed Up [Tier 1] - Inactive

The senior warrior was the very vision of elegance, poised and proud as she groomed her fur, staying much to herself over sharing tongues for once. She had many a concern of late. Involving her apprentice's training, Batglare's injuries and his consistent being up and about regardless of them, her daughter's distance of late... the clan as a whole. She simply didn't have the energy for small talk. To learn of yet another thing to worry her mind was not something she yearned for at the moment, no matter how much she cared for her clan. And yet, despite her search for solitude, it seemed such was not meant for her today, as Dapplebreeze's ears soon perked, blue hues soon finding the source of the sound.

Her gaze, proper and polite yet lacking emotion softened at the sight of her daughter's approach. A purr of greeting escaping her, the senior warrior reached over as Bravebird sat besides her, attempting an affectionate, motherly nuzzle on the younger she-cat's cheek. A wish for some peace and serenity would never override the unwavering love she felt for her kits... well, for her sole remaining kit, in any case. A company she would especially relish today after the strange gap that she had sensed forming between them. Perhaps her sweetest of birds had sensed this very gap between them as well and sought to rectify it now? Or maybe it had been nothing, and the former queen had simply allowed her other concerns play her the fool on matters unconcerned.

"Better," Dapplebreeze responded, her voice filled with undeniable pride despite its demure tone. "I worried for some time that I would not recover fully, but my strength has well returned. I only worry for the winds that seems to wish to test its mettle with our clan of late. Of course... we could always weather any storm, couldn't we, darling?"

Her final words were spoken lightly, with a purr reverberating through them. An opening for her daughter to grasp at if she so wished. She knew her daughter well enough to understand that she had never been one to merely approach for small talk. With Bravebird, there was always something relevant. Always something important. As could be expected from one of the clan's finest warriors, of course. But that didn't mean she didn't welcome it. A fact she hoped the lynx point would gather from her well intentioned answer to her query.

@taillow [Bravebird]

WindClan HealingRoleplay TrackerCharacter Bios
Old April 6th, 2024, 06:48 PM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Bravebird - WindClan Warrior
She/her | 45 moons | Beefed Up T3, One with the Warren
The relief that flooded her chest at hearing her mother was alright reminded Bravebird of being an apprentice and running back to Dapplebreeze after a long day of training. Her mother had always been proud of her for as long as she could remember, and had always been there. She wasn't blind to the distance that had been growing between them lately - well, between her and all of her Clanmates. But ever since her talk with Twilightstar, she had been feeling lighter. Like she could finally start putting her paws forward again.

"I'm glad. WindClan would not be what it is today without you," she purred as she nuzzled her mother back, taking comfort in her presence and words. The rest of what she said had her thinking of all that battered against them right now - the minks, this alliance with ShadowClan, RiverClan testing them continuously. But they were strong, that was for sure. "We sure could." They had been through so much as a family - Bouldcrash's passing,

The grin she wore started to falter a bit as her brows furrowed. "...I'm worried about the lack of passion our Clan seems to have lately though - especially in the face of these new threats." Brave ducked her head as she spoke, knowing full well she was one of them. "I haven't even been worthy of the title of WindClan warrior lately, either. And with threats coming at us from multiple sides..." Worry etched itself onto her face, but it was soon replaced with a fearsome snarl. "I can't believe those fish-brains are still testing us. They have no honor! It's a surprise they're even still a Clan at this point - they're no better than fox-hearted filthy murderers, the whole lot of them." Even if she had felt herself changing lately, her hatred towards RiverClan was still intact.

Realizing her rant had taken her a bit off topic, Bravebird shook her head. "I hope we get to put them in their place soon, after we deal with these minks. They've always been far too cocky than their "strengths" should allow them to be." At that she chuckled lightly and glanced at Dapplebreeze. "...I wish Dad and Whisperbreeze were still here. We could take them all on, as a family." At that she ducked her head and aimed to nuzzle her mother's shoulder softly. Most of their family was gone now - memories of Mossdream and Ryepaw had come back in time for them to no longer be with the Clan. Peachfrost was gone, too. It was just them left.

"...When you and Dad had me and Whisperbreeze, did you ever think things would turn out how they did?" That was a loaded question Bravebird knew, but perhaps it would provide her with an opening to asking her mother what she truly wanted to ask. There had been a lot throughout their family in their years - Whisperbreeze's decision to take a kitty-pet mate, dying at the claws of a filthy ShadowClan warrior, Snowybreeze being shunned from the family, the windstorm that had driven her family and the entire Clan underground. So much... Her blue eyes never left her mother's face as she wondered what answer would await her.

[ Dapplebreeze - @Alchemist Kitsune ]
Old May 6th, 2024, 02:44 PM
Crunchy Leaves

Bump Policy: One Week Please!
My Mood: Tired

| Dapplebreeze |
Agatha Kitty - Active | Silver Tongue - Active | Beefed Up [Tier 2] - Inactive

A purr escaped Dapplebreeze at her daughter's kind words, a small whisper of pride coursing through her veins. It was her wish to be a pillar that could support WindClan in the harshest of times. The senior warrior had never had any real ambitions to lead. To have power over others. Her own feelings of self worth had never quite driven her to that need for superiority over others. She knew who she was and her worth. She knew she gave her all for her clan at the expense of even herself. But to hear her daughter acknowledge it? To know her most precious of darlings had noticed her presence and believed her to be a reason for WindClan's greatness? It was enough to make even the iciest of hearts melt away with love and comfort.

The warmth soon vanished, however, as Bravebird continued speaking, and the spotted warrior felt her own expression grow stern even as she nodded in agreement. Because it was true. Much as she loved her clan, it was clear that the passion had died. That the fire that had driven the clan through the most trying of times was simply not there. That if not for Twilightstar's wise leadership, WindClan might find itself floundering at best. She... didn't fully agree with her daughter's statement on how she herself had become a part of the problem, but then... the former queen had always had a bit of difficulty when it came to finding faults in her precious kin. Especially after that day when she had driven Whisperbreeze away... Oh stars, if only she had known he would fall before ever there was a time to apologize. To speak again. There was little the tan and cream she-cat regretted in life, but her actions towards her eldest son would forever haunt her in life, knowing full well she would never be able to right the wrong done all those seasons past.

"Hmph. Frankly, my darling, I am only surprised that there are any clans other than WindClan still standing. They all have their faults. Nothing but tyrants and medicine cat killers in ThunderClan, poisoning cowards and scoundrels in RiverClan... and I dare say I needn't speak of the toads," she mewed, disgust clear in her voice as she wrinkled her delicate nose. "Unfortunately, vermin and pests have a penchant for survival, and it seems to extend to those rogues. Still, it is up to WindClan to carry our heads high and act like the proper clan cats that we are. To reduce ourselves to their levels of... roguishness would be to spit in the face of our ancestors and all they gave up to lead us to where we now stand."

The bloodlust that had slowly been alighting in blue hues soon halted, the mention of her former mate and Whisperbreeze giving her pause. Despite herself, she found herself offering a small, sorrowful smile, turning her gaze up at the sky. Bouldercrash and her had eventually broken up, shortly after having her kitting of her beloved Bravekit and Whisperkit. It had been nothing ill. No lost love between them. In fact, they had remained very close even after their separation, and in earnest Dapplebreeze would never be able to ask for a better father for her kits. They had just been so young. So eager to meet expectations that they failed to realize that the love they had shared was fully platonic, and would have been best to go their separate ways as mates and remain friends. She still missed him, though. Not enough cats seemed to remember him, but she would never be able to forget the admittedly handsome tom for as long as she lived.

"I was young..." the molly admitted, her voice quiet as she spoke. "Inexperienced... Prideful to a fault. So... no. I think it's fair to say I imagined things different to how they turned out. And yet, to have you here besides me, my dear. I am not sure if I would change any of it now."

@taillow [Bravebird]
| I am so sorry. I totally forgot it was my turn here! |

WindClan HealingRoleplay TrackerCharacter Bios