Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Allegiances
ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rookfire

RiverClan
Leader: Stormstar
Deputy: Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Cobwebfern

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw
Recent Threads
[training] if we weren't...
Last post by seeingstars
Today 09:08 AM
ShadowClan Outsider Joining
Last post by Shade.
Today 09:02 AM
Babies wanted! :3
Last post by Streamtail
Today 09:00 AM
A family without a home {P}
Last post by Streamtail
Today 08:46 AM
WindClan Healing
Last post by ChromeSpooky_Hwaa
Today 08:44 AM

Old September 15th, 2024, 09:51 PM
is it cold outside?

Bump Policy: 48 hours [ please provide link ]

Default war is over . [ p ]

cobwebfern

purrks ; the collector , herbal knowledge t2
she / they . riverclan
20 moons . missing back leg
tags ; @taillow - dusklion , @Rose - wisteriawren , @forest - feather
tws for this post: none

cobwebfern's first time properly leading something and she was messing it up big-time. she had already almost tripped and fallen into a river, and now she was leading wisteriawren and dusklion- two cats she super admired- carefully around some rocks on a second river. she paused and bit her tongue, staring down at the river. silvery trout twisted back and forth, and she flicked her tail. ' here. ' she called back to the others, moving to the side of the river so all three of them could fish. ' i figure we catch a couple fish each and then return to the clan. '

[ rolled a 9 + a 10 ]

euh. leading a patrol was hard and she was stressed. cobwebfern paused, stared down at the water, and then quickly dipped a claw into the water, just spearing a fish. she hissed in annoyance as it fell back into the water and tried again, jaws snapping over a larger trout and she pulled back, letting it drop onto the shore. ' hh- there. got it. '

[ posting order cobs, dusk, wisteria, feather? ]

cobwebfern is riverclan’s medicine cat apprentice !
she and berryshine have a semi-closed den policy .

request healingmedicine den
trackers
my character's thoughts and actions do not reflect my own <3
Old September 18th, 2024, 10:02 PM
han jisung fourth gen ace

Bump Policy: 2 days [ONLY for timesensitive]
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: war is over . [ p ]

Dusklion - RiverClan Deputy

With everything slowly starting to return to normal - especially since having a new camp - Dusklion felt happy, genuinely happy, for the first time in moons. Thoughts still weighed heavily on her mind, like Fadingstar's answers and her talk with the trio in the territory - but right now she was out and about with Cobs and Wisty, and that's what mattered most.

As her adopted kid sister gestured to where they would be fishing, Dusklion let out a purr. "Lots of fish here - Wisty, you know how to fish yet?" She wasn't entirely sure if she did or not. Realizing how... bad her question could potentially make her friend, the deputy offered a reassuring smile. "Cobs 'n I can definitely teach you! It's pretty easy once you get the hang of it - lot of its' timing 'n such."

Cobs caught her first fish and Dusklion beamed at the younger she-cat, tail brushing over her flank in support, before looking back at Wisty. "Here, come 'n position yourself so your shadow doesn't fall over the stream," she gestured for Wisty to come take a spot next to her, smiling the whole time.

[ @finley !! @Rose ]

"what everyone called luck was actually talent."
stormstar is riverclan's leader; she has an open den policy!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingriverclan leader's den
♥ please do not mention me at the skyridge ♥
Old September 19th, 2024, 08:08 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by finley !! View Post

cobwebfern

purrks ; the collector , herbal knowledge t2
she / they . riverclan
20 moons . missing back leg
tags ; @taillow - dusklion , @Rose - wisteriawren , @forest - feather
tws for this post: none

cobwebfern's first time properly leading something and she was messing it up big-time. she had already almost tripped and fallen into a river, and now she was leading wisteriawren and dusklion- two cats she super admired- carefully around some rocks on a second river. she paused and bit her tongue, staring down at the river. silvery trout twisted back and forth, and she flicked her tail. ' here. ' she called back to the others, moving to the side of the river so all three of them could fish. ' i figure we catch a couple fish each and then return to the clan. '

[ rolled a 9 + a 10 ]

euh. leading a patrol was hard and she was stressed. cobwebfern paused, stared down at the water, and then quickly dipped a claw into the water, just spearing a fish. she hissed in annoyance as it fell back into the water and tried again, jaws snapping over a larger trout and she pulled back, letting it drop onto the shore. ' hh- there. got it. '

[ posting order cobs, dusk, wisteria, feather? ]
Quote:
Originally Posted by taillow View Post
Dusklion - RiverClan Deputy

With everything slowly starting to return to normal - especially since having a new camp - Dusklion felt happy, genuinely happy, for the first time in moons. Thoughts still weighed heavily on her mind, like Fadingstar's answers and her talk with the trio in the territory - but right now she was out and about with Cobs and Wisty, and that's what mattered most.

As her adopted kid sister gestured to where they would be fishing, Dusklion let out a purr. "Lots of fish here - Wisty, you know how to fish yet?" She wasn't entirely sure if she did or not. Realizing how... bad her question could potentially make her friend, the deputy offered a reassuring smile. "Cobs 'n I can definitely teach you! It's pretty easy once you get the hang of it - lot of its' timing 'n such."

Cobs caught her first fish and Dusklion beamed at the younger she-cat, tail brushing over her flank in support, before looking back at Wisty. "Here, come 'n position yourself so your shadow doesn't fall over the stream," she gestured for Wisty to come take a spot next to her, smiling the whole time.

[ @finley !! @Rose ]

She/Her | Purrk(s): Just A Scratch

Strolling along Cobwebfern and Dusklion, Wisteriawren was purely happy about being pulled out of her shell, being able to interact with... cats. She was aware she'd never been denied interactions, but... being invited somewhere instead of approaching someone or running into someone while out was nice.

A small, happy smile was permanently stuck on her face as she kept up with her two Clanmates. Sure, her outwardly visible joy remained the bare minimum, but internally... this was one of the better moments in recent times. Her smile only faltered for a moment at Dusklion's question - not because she didn't know how to fish, but because her clawless state was still not something widespread - before returning. The old Wisteriawren had wanted to learn everything, and that part of her had never left. She was still there, behind it all, just curled up into a tiny ball, not yet ready to re-emerge.

Not entirely ready to fully re-emerge, that was. Small pieces? That was another story. Hesitating a moment, Wisteriawren crept over to crouch at the Deputy's side. "Fish... can see shadows?"

So paint me the villain, make me a martyr.
Old September 23rd, 2024, 08:45 AM
pfp by picklepotatochip!

Bump Policy: please do it like every 24ish hours, or earlier idrm
My Mood: Spooky

FEATHER
Feather had been searching for moons. Her friend had to be in RiverClan. She'd never wanted to return, but for her friend- for Cobweb- she would. Stumbling across a shallow stream, she saw 3 cats fishing. Maybe one of them is Cobwebs! she thought. "Cobs? Is that you?" Feather called weakly.

[ @finley !! | @taillow | @Rose ]

Toyhouse | Character Site (WIP) | Art Shop | Discord