Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by Quacky
Today 10:52 AM
You're my family (F)
Last post by shaae_26
Today 10:14 AM
The Three Little Kits
Last post by shaae_26
A big addition to the...
Last post by shaae_26
ShadowClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by shaae_26
Today 10:12 AM

Old February 22nd, 2024, 06:55 PM
Loyal Rat Follower

Bump Policy: 3 days/6 hours for time Sensitive
My Mood: Daring

Default Nightmares and Sweet Comfort [P]

Whisperingpaw(120/100)

A young orange tom lay in a moss nest, his body twitching and his face twisted into a frown. Murmurs and whimpers escaped his mouth whenever he moved.

In the dream

Whisperingpaw was back at the healing event. He was back. 'Oh no- No, no, no- His paws started to move on their own. He heard himself crying as he walked towards Berryfrost's body, willing himself to stop and wake up, but nothing happened. Oh, why? Whisperingpaw felt his body crouching down next to the body, tears spilling down his face. With a cry of despair, Whisperingpaw broke away from the scene and bounded out of the camp as fast as his paws would take him. But they didn't take him far as his paws gave out, and his legs stopped working. Whisperingpaw whimpered. The world around him swirled, then he was in the nursery. He was a kit again. A little, helpless kit. The young tom looked around, and he saw two older cats. They had no color, and no face. Were they his parents? As they started to walk away, Whisperingpaw tried to speak,
but all that came out was a little kit squeak. 'Don't leave me! Don't! He cried out in his mind.

The world flashed around again, and he was standing in the Windclan clearing. Cowtuft stood, but all eyes were on Whisperingpaw. A rumbling voice came from Cowtuft. "Did you think you could have happiness in life? Did you think someone like you should ever have someone to care about them? You are a freak. Anger and fear flashed in Whisperingpaw's eyes, and a hiss erupted from his mouth. Batglare appeared, and the young tom shut his mouth. Batlgare stared Whisperingpaw down, and rasied a paw like he was going to hit Whisperingpaw.

In the waking world

In a flash, he woke up, tears streaming down his face. His mouth let out a sob, and a few whimpers. Whisperingpaw crawled out of his nest, trembling as he dragged himself to Stempaw's nest. It took him a while to speak, but he did after a minute. "S..Stem- hic Stempaw? F...flo..wer? Ca- can I sob..hic Can I sleep with y..you?" He asked, his voice trembling. "I h-had...a ni-nightmare..sob"

@elaif @Moonraven [Batlgare mention]

PLEASE KNOW THAT MY CHARACTERS HAVE VERY DIFFERENT VIEWS AND OPINIONS THAN ME!! And that they may think or act in ways you might not deem acceptable, but I do not think or act in these ways.

Whisperingpaw: Beefed Up Tier 1[Inactive] Survival Instincts[Active]
Shrieking Death: Lyrebird's Lullaby [Active] Shadow Fiend [Active]

Last edited by ChaosBringer.; April 4th, 2024 at 10:39 PM.
Old April 4th, 2024, 07:03 PM
Bite, maim, kill...♛

Bump Policy: ✰72hrs
My Mood: Dark

Default Re: Nightmares and Sweet Comfort [P]

╭────- - ┈┈∘┈˃̶ϟ Stempawϟ˂̶┈∘┈┈ - -────╮
(20/100)
Ah yes, sleep... one of the best but worst things ever! It was the only time his brain finally slowed down, his muscles finally stopped twitching, and everything was calm... and peaceful. WHICH WAS SOOOOO BORING! He couldn't believe people liked sleeping! Were they insane!? Probably. But alas, he couldn't ponder such things since he was fast asleep. Shoulders rising and falling as short huffs of breath left his lungs. His tumble through the dream world continued for what seemed like forever. But apparently forever didn't last forever... because before he knew it, something had woke him up. Huh? Squinting into the darkness, Stempaw sneezed a bit of moss off his nose. What? Who woke him up? Was it morning already? Sleep slowly falling from his eyes, he then heard the voice. Whisperingpaw? Oh no! Was something wrong? Panicked, he scented the air. Hmm... no blood... and he looked okay... but then again he didn't look okay? A deep and sorrowful frown etched his maw when he heard the explanation. Noooo, poor Flutters! Ears flattening against his head, he hurriedly moved over to the side. Green eyes gleaming in the half light, he eagerly invited him closer. " Sí! Yes, of course Flutters!" he whispered. " There's definitely room for two! It can be like a sleepover or something." his yammering was a desperate attempt to chase away the miserable silence... and an attempt to chase away the sorrow he felt for Whisperingpaw. He didn't deserve to feel like this again! Don't worry amigo! Im here.... do you... erm... want to talk about it? " shifting over once more he patted the beddingnext to him. Another attempt to offer his help.

| @ChaosBringer. |
╰────- - ┈┈∘┈˃̶ϟ༒ϟ˂̶┈∘┈┈ - -────╯

"All aboard the octrain!"
----ϟ----
Characters

Kat, Vampire, Darl... These are my prisoners... They will never escape...
Old April 17th, 2024, 08:58 AM
Loyal Rat Follower

Bump Policy: 3 days/6 hours for time Sensitive
My Mood: Daring

Default Re: Nightmares and Sweet Comfort [P]

Whisperingpaw(145/100)
Beefed Up T1 [ACTIVE] Survival Instincts[ACTIVE] Just a Scratch

Whisperingpaw sniffled softly as Stempaw moved to the side, letting him slowly crawl into the nest. He smiled softly at his friend's yammers before his face melted into a frown before a sob seeped through his teeth. "I-...I do.." Whisperingpaw said softly to his friend as he tucked his paws under his chest and flicked his tail to lay over Stempaw's. The marigold orange apprentice breathed in and exhaled, looking for the words to speak. With a shaky and soft voice, he spoke. "Everything was..falling apart..I had to see..." Whisperingpaw stopped suddenly, seemingly unable to speak. He sobbed, then continued. "I had to see Berryfrost's body again.. My parents left.. again.." The tom said, trying to calm down and remember. His head felt dizzy and foggy, and his memories of the dream were too. "Everyone was hostile..And I couldn't find you.." Whisperingpaw let out a broken shudder and he leaned against his friend, seeking Stempaw's optimism and happiness.

[This was a struggle to write- With art block and my adoration for Whisperingpaw] @elaif

PLEASE KNOW THAT MY CHARACTERS HAVE VERY DIFFERENT VIEWS AND OPINIONS THAN ME!! And that they may think or act in ways you might not deem acceptable, but I do not think or act in these ways.

Whisperingpaw: Beefed Up Tier 1[Inactive] Survival Instincts[Active]
Shrieking Death: Lyrebird's Lullaby [Active] Shadow Fiend [Active]