Bigwolf's Characters
Last post by bigbxdwolfz
Today 06:59 PM

Old July 7th, 2023, 04:27 PM
Dabi Obsessed

Bump Policy: "Burn Like Kindle For My Flames" - Dabi
My Mood: Lonely

Arrow Ron's Cavern of Tunnels (open)

Ron- Dark Golden Ginger Tom, Amber eyes, Very Skinny & Lean, Oddly Taller then Most Cats his Age and Still growing... Tom-cat.

Bitter- pure white tom with very bad burn scars lining his body and his face. piercing icy blue eyes. Tom-cat

Possum- a small she-cat with silky pure white fur of medium length... one blue eye, one Orange eye. Orange eye is foggy and clouded due to her current Sickness. she-cat

Bitter yawned as he settled down to sleep. his nest could be better but he didn't care the slightest... dead grass was okay for him. he had a feeling she-cat would end up bring moss & stuff anyway... the stupid she-cat had decided it seemed that they where going to Mother hen him.... whatever.

He Flickered his ears in agknowledgement of the odd tomcat that lived in these caverns as they came through one of the cave entrances. The Dark golden ginger tom was one of the most lean and skinny that Bitter had ever Met... Tallest too. bitter wasn't sure what the toms name was, he was secretive about that.

Ron Looked at Bitter, His Amber eyes meeting the others hate filled Ocy blue eyes. Ron knew the Toms name Was Bitter... That much the younger tom had spilled... but Ron didn't really care... the tom, Bitter.... was 14 moons old, and well capible of taking care of themselves. Ron just hoped the Younger she-cat with him didn't end up with a broken heart.

He churred in amusement as Bitter gave a agitated hrumph from their nest... they couldn't really get up with the small, 10 moons old She-cat, buried in his chest fur. Ah, sweet love, unreturned...

Now Ron Was Fond of The Younger She-cat, who he'd made sure to treat kindly, especially whenever Bitter was being... well Bitter. it was almost like having a Little sister... Though One that Didn't Say much to anyone outside of Bitter and It had taken some time for the She-cat to warm up enough to talk to him without the need for bitters asistance.

(open)

Pet's name: Zeki Of The Frozen Dawn
Old July 7th, 2023, 05:59 PM

My Mood: Bashful
Default Re: Ron's Cavern of Tunnels (open)

Iris was out on her travels once again, ending up in a an unfamiliar territory. She looked around, paying close attention to her surroundings as she went, on alert for predators or other threats that may be lurking around. She had hunted down a bird some time before, so she didn’t worry about having to take time to hunt and eat as she padded along. Her paws were a bit sore and achy from walking so long and so far, even if she had hitched a couple rides on two legs monsters, the ones with the open backs that seemed to always be carrying stuff around. Still, even then it had been a long time since she had seen a road, as the twolegs called it, and she had been walking ever since.
It was easy to ignore it though, as it was a feeling she had long since gotten used to. She started to slow down a bit as she caught a scent. Was that other cats she was detecting? She paused for a minute, wondering if she felt like risking a confrontation. After all, she didn’t know whether she was intruding on territory or if the cats were friendly. Still it would be a rest from all the walking, and it’s not like she was obligated to stay and keep interacting if she didn’t want to. Slowly, Iris walked over to where she could sense the other cats, venturing to call out a greeting. “Hello?” She called. “Is anyone there?”

@Zei
Old July 7th, 2023, 06:56 PM
Dabi Obsessed

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkGold View Post
Iris was out on her travels once again, ending up in a an unfamiliar territory. She looked around, paying close attention to her surroundings as she went, on alert for predators or other threats that may be lurking around. She had hunted down a bird some time before, so she didn’t worry about having to take time to hunt and eat as she padded along. Her paws were a bit sore and achy from walking so long and so far, even if she had hitched a couple rides on two legs monsters, the ones with the open backs that seemed to always be carrying stuff around. Still, even then it had been a long time since she had seen a road, as the twolegs called it, and she had been walking ever since.
It was easy to ignore it though, as it was a feeling she had long since gotten used to. She started to slow down a bit as she caught a scent. Was that other cats she was detecting? She paused for a minute, wondering if she felt like risking a confrontation. After all, she didn’t know whether she was intruding on territory or if the cats were friendly. Still it would be a rest from all the walking, and it’s not like she was obligated to stay and keep interacting if she didn’t want to. Slowly, Iris walked over to where she could sense the other cats, venturing to call out a greeting. “Hello?” She called. “Is anyone there?”

@Zei
hearing an echoing voice calling out hello, Ron skittered through a few of his tunnels to pop his head up out of an opening. "hello Miss"

Old July 8th, 2023, 01:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zei View Post
hearing an echoing voice calling out hello, Ron skittered through a few of his tunnels to pop his head up out of an opening. "hello Miss"
Iris didn't know what she was expecting, but it certainly wasn't for this tom to pop his head up out of the ground. She gave a startled yelp and jumped back, startled by the sudden appearance. "Whoa, you nearly made my heart stop, where did you come from?" She asked, suddenly trying to catch her breath. The molly did give a small chuckle and smile though, amused at how easily startled she had been. "Quite a trick though, how'd you do that?"
Old July 8th, 2023, 03:26 AM
'What the Shrimp?!'

Status: Alligator bites are focused on the down stroke of their bite. YOU CAN HOLD THEIR MOUTH SHUT. [YAY]
Bump Policy: Whenever I am needed, speaketh my name and I shall arrive.
My Mood: Welcoming

Merlin padded softly through the tunnels. His ears twitched occasionally. He soon found some cobwebs and decided to take them with him; he could turn it into string to decorate his den with.
Old July 9th, 2023, 04:46 PM
Dabi Obsessed

Quote:
Iris didn't know what she was expecting, but it certainly wasn't for this tom to pop his head up out of the ground. She gave a startled yelp and jumped back, startled by the sudden appearance. "Whoa, you nearly made my heart stop, where did you come from?" She asked, suddenly trying to catch her breath. The molly did give a small chuckle and smile though, amused at how easily startled she had been. "Quite a trick though, how'd you do that?"
Quote:
Originally Posted by LongForgottenSnowyPelt View Post
Merlin padded softly through the tunnels. His ears twitched occasionally. He soon found some cobwebs and decided to take them with him; he could turn it into string to decorate his den with.
"there is a bunch of underground tunnels around here ma'am. Names Ron, and I Live in these Tunnels" Ron mewed with a chuckle "get a lot of newbies 'round here... i can hear 'em a lot of the time... like that one coming now down below"

Old July 9th, 2023, 04:56 PM

Quote:
"there is a bunch of underground tunnels around here ma'am. Names Ron, and I Live in these Tunnels" Ron mewed with a chuckle "get a lot of newbies 'round here... i can hear 'em a lot of the time... like that one coming now down below"
Iris listened with a smile, looking interested in what he said. “Well, it’s nice to meet you, Ron.” She said, sounding rather amused. “You said you live in the tunnels? How far do they stretch on for?” She asked, now rather curious about them. Her ears pricked up when he mentioned there was another cat around. “There’s someone else here? Are they down there?” He must have god hearing if he could hear another cat in the tunnels, or maybe it was just that she wasn’t in the tunnels.
Old July 10th, 2023, 02:39 AM
'What the Shrimp?!'

Status: Alligator bites are focused on the down stroke of their bite. YOU CAN HOLD THEIR MOUTH SHUT. [YAY]
Exclamation Re: Ron's Cavern of Tunnels (open)

Quote:
(Merlin was killed in Thunderclan Territory, so inma switch him for my boi Cola.)
Cola's little feet pitter-pattered down the tunnel, his little fluffy tail twitching slightly.
Old July 10th, 2023, 11:44 AM
Dabi Obsessed

Quote:
Iris listened with a smile, looking interested in what he said. “Well, it’s nice to meet you, Ron.” She said, sounding rather amused. “You said you live in the tunnels? How far do they stretch on for?” She asked, now rather curious about them. Her ears pricked up when he mentioned there was another cat around. “There’s someone else here? Are they down there?” He must have god hearing if he could hear another cat in the tunnels, or maybe it was just that she wasn’t in the tunnels.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LongForgottenSnowyPelt View Post
(Merlin was killed in Thunderclan Territory, so inma switch him for my boi Cola.)
Cola's little feet pitter-pattered down the tunnel, his little fluffy tail twitching slightly.
"oy yeah... The Tunnels echo a lot so i know someones moving around down there... Could be One of My Companions or perhaps another newbie... " Ron said witth a tilt of his head... "the size of my ears probably don't help either" he said with a chuckle "as for the Tunnels, well i've lived down here practically my whole life and there are still places even i haven't been yet in the Tunnels."

Old July 10th, 2023, 11:58 AM
'What the Shrimp?!'

Quote:
"oy yeah... The Tunnels echo a lot so i know someones moving around down there... Could be One of My Companions or perhaps another newbie... " Ron said witth a tilt of his head... "the size of my ears probably don't help either" he said with a chuckle "as for the Tunnels, well i've lived down here practically my whole life and there are still places even i haven't been yet in the Tunnels."
Cola soon stopped when he saw Ron and Iris.