Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Strike Hard [p]
Last post by Saki
Today 10:59 AM
One Word Stories!
by Myling
Last post by LostInTheOrchids
Today 10:57 AM
May Gathering
by dino.
Last post by Bean
Today 10:41 AM
ThunderClan Nursery
by dino.
Last post by Saki
Today 10:32 AM
RiverClan Leader's Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Forgetfulshape
Today 10:20 AM

Old April 28th, 2024, 10:06 AM

Bump Policy: At any time
My Mood: Lurking
Default Re: answering the call [lionheart search event - warriors only!]

Quote:
Originally Posted by SentimentalSquid View Post

Stagheart followed Dusklion and listened intently as she spoke:

"Next up is the third group - you'll be takin' on the beavers behind the den near the stream. Think they're building a dam of sorts, 'n if this is a water source that eventually leads into territory that's not good. You'll be on fighting 'n killin' these wretched creatures if you're able; Stagheart, Caveclaw, Snowstripe, Splashgaze, Morningmimic, Bearsnout, 'n Pigeonpelt."

He nodded firmly; he'd seen beavers before and could confirm, yeah, they were pretty nasty creatures. Wide 'n lumbering, with hefty jaws and tails to smack. They'd have to be careful... and work as a team. As much as the prideful side of him wanted to see if he could take one out on his own, he also knew it'd be foolish; what would happen the second a beaver would snap down its buck teeth on his paws or tail? Besides, this was a team effort. He wasn't foolish enough to look over this fact.

The large tabby tom bounded over to the teammates who'd already assembled and raised his tail, hoping to make it clearer for whoever else was looking for them. "We'll have to see how many are there, but I reckon we'll need at least a few warriors to take down each beaver... those are nasty things indeed," he meowed to his Clanmates as they came up, frowning in thought.

Once they were all there, they'd set off behind the Twoleg den to scope out the area. He flexed his claws on and off as the rest of the RiverClanners approached, praying to StarClan nothing would go wrong. This was just a simple chance for them to prove their honor, whether they'd be awarded the esteemed title of Lionheart or not. And new territory was always nice.

[ @IDIOTICBEAN101 @Silverfur & Co @rubberRatroom @Ladiebugg @chickadee @Blazing ] - i believe snowstripe and splashgaze are here already, so after everyone shows up within the time limit Dusk said, i'll start the next post with us going back there and scoping it out since i'll be first in the posting order

Caveclaw-She/they

----------

Caveclaw followed Stagheart warily, as she had never faced a beaver before, much less multiple. She had spotted some from very afar.
Old April 28th, 2024, 03:01 PM
Master of bad jokes

Status: Please bump me if I haven't replied to an rp I'm very behind schedule!
Bump Policy: 2 days or 1 day if time sensitive. I am very forgetful
My Mood: Busy

Silkwisp
Riverclan warrior

Hmm, so the problem was a dam was blocking the water? And they had to destroy it and with the beavers, whatever those were...seemed simple enough. Silkwisp gazed up at Dusklion breezily as she set out instructions for the wannabe lionhearts. Everything seemed briefly planned out already they just had to figure out a way of doing it themselves.

The tall she-cat padded over to her group after the head lionheart was done speaking. Some of her clanmates were already voicing their ideas which were great. Good to know she was placed with a capable bunch of cats. She nodded enthusiastically at each of their plans. Much like Minnowsplash and Irisfrost, she agreeed that Blackfrost's idea seemed the most reasonable, they'd definitely make a good lionheart.

"I think Blackfrost's is awesome too! Though there's a chance that the build up of water could over flood if we destroy it too fast..." Silk began, her own plan forming in her mind. "Mabye we could make the river a bit larger? Not all of it, but we could just dig out some of the sides a little so if the dam does burst it won't overflow! Now, it sounded sillly but it could work...though she'd see what her teammates thought first.

@Littlesun0112 @burntToast  @lark. @kittycatburmise @Zei @Dust

Please tap on the eggs and small dragons!^^

Last edited by Morrigan; April 28th, 2024 at 03:05 PM.
Old April 28th, 2024, 08:18 PM

Status: Did you know that Goldfish actually have memories of up to 3 years?
Bump Policy: Honestly, whenever. I most likely forgot about it as I have the attention span on a goldfish
My Mood: Queenly

MorningMimic
MorningKit, MorningPaw

27 Moons | He/Him | Pansexual

RiverClan Warrior

___

MorningMimic padded over to his group. Beavers? He had never seen one, but he had heard of them. They were nasty little critters.

'Any of y'all seen a beaver before or are we workin' blind?'

___

@IDIOTICBEAN101 @Silverfur & Co @rubberRatroom @Ladiebugg @chickadee @Blazing @SentimentalSquid - note; please follow the posting order and mention everyone! this will make it easier to finish the event since we only have eleven days. so far the order goes: @/SentimentalSquid - @/Silverfur & Co. - @/Rubberratroom - @/chickadee - @/IDIOTICBEAN101 - @/Ladiebugg

we’re still waiting on @/Blazing
Old April 28th, 2024, 08:43 PM
crazy? I was crazy once.

Bump Policy: 48 hours !
My Mood: Goofy

"I don't think so. Only heard stories, medium-sized creatures with odd tails. Not to mention big front teeth, for gnawing on wood."

She mumbled to Morningmimic. She wasn't sure if any of them had experience with beavers, but she still had hope. They would certainly find a way.

************************************************** ********************************

@IDIOTICBEAN101 @Silverfur & Co @rubberRatroom @Ladiebugg @chickadee @Blazing @SentimentalSquid - note; please follow the posting order and mention everyone! this will make it easier to finish the event since we only have eleven days. so far the order goes: @/SentimentalSquid - @/Silverfur & Co. - @/Rubberratroom - @/chickadee - @/IDIOTICBEAN101 - @/Ladiebugg

we’re still waiting on @/Blazing

https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=81923

Come join CoastClan by Lucythecat!

https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1585797#post1585797

Quote:

"Never regret thy fall, O Icarus of the fearless flight, For the greatest tragedy of them all, Is never to feel the burning light." - Icarus

Last edited by rubberRatroom; April 28th, 2024 at 08:44 PM.
Old April 29th, 2024, 05:32 AM
Frostfire

Bump Policy: during the weak days from 6 am to 3 pm :) depending if im on.
My Mood: Dreaming

RiverClan Re: answering the call [lionheart search event - warriors only!]

BlossomFall

"I might be falling but i'll find my footing sooner or later."

Blossomfall lifted her head up, her eyes narrowed as she padded forward, her name being called was like sweet blood of a fish in her mouth. gophers, that was it, kill them and bring one back, maybe two, to prove how her group could do this. she turned to the other cats of her group. a plan? Blossomfall used to be a windclan apprentice...maybe..."i'll drive them out." she mewed, her eyes glazed over with pride. "I used to be in windclan, I wish to go into the holes and drive them out. its our best bet right now." Blossomfall could feel her paws in dirt now, just imagining, biting at their hind legs, making them have to leave, but then a sudden fear came, the tunnels collapsing..."only starclan will know if i'll survive but its worth the try." she dipped her head, relizing she might die in such a way...

@Seamrog @Saki @braveleopard @dino. @Forgetfulshape
WindClan- Sparkkit-6M/tom
StarClan- Echoheart, Spottedfur, tigerkit, icekit, softkit, frostkit.
Dark forest- N/A
outskirts- adderkit-2M/tom, garfy-20M/she

Last edited by sylvia26; April 29th, 2024 at 05:33 AM.
Old April 29th, 2024, 08:31 AM
Pfp from Charat.me

Bump Policy: don't bump me if you don't want bumped
My Mood: Lonely

Quote:
Originally Posted by burntToast View Post

|[ Mud'smoke ]|
he/him | 21 moons | RC warrior | more of a hunter
"ACTIVE"
__________________________________________________ _____

Mudsmoke listened attentively to Dusklion as she explained what was to be done. 4 Groups with different and yet equally difficult challenges to complete sounded pretty reasonable to him. This was to determine the candidates to fill in the open Lionheart roles, it was very fair to be difficult. Turning his attention towards the direction the head Lionheart had indicated to, when speaking of the Beavers, he could make out the outline of what looked like a large wall mad of sticks and mud.

Mudsmoke had heard of Beavers before but had never seen one for himself, luckily he hadn't been put on team 3 who were meant to fight the Beavers, he wasn't sure he could take on something like that being inexperienced and having little to no knowledge of the creatures or even an idea of what they looked like. Brushing of the thought he continued to observe the dam from a distance. It was pretty large, it looked like it was close to being complete.

If the wanted to finish this quickly and as efficiently as they could they needed and plan, a strategy. Staring a moment longer he turned back to his group. "So what are we thinking? That dam seems almost complete and from what I'm guessing there's a lot of water trapped behind it. We should think of an efficient way of breaking the dam down without it completely breaking a part and crushing us in the process. We should also try to be quick, the longer we take there is a higher chance the Beavers might notice. I don't want them to stop fighting group three to come attack us when they realise what we're doing to there dam" he spoke clearly making sure he didn't lose his train of thought.

If this was going to work well they should probably also discuss or form a plan with group 3 as well, since they would be the ones to distract the Beavers while they destroyed the dam. Mudsmoke bet these beaver creatures wouldn't be happy when the noticed that their den thing was being destroyed.
__________________________________________________ _____
|[TAGS]|
✎Minnowsplash @Littlesun0112
✎Martenburr @Zei
✎Silkwisp @Morrigan
✎Cherryswirl @Dust
✎Irisfrost @kittycatburmise
✎Blackfrost @lark.
__________________________________________________ ____
Quote:
Originally Posted by lark. View Post

Blackfrost
50 moons • RiverClan warrior • she/her
long-furred, mostly black tortoiseshell she-cat with sharp blue eyes

Blackfrost rolled her shoulders as she considered the issue at hand. With her size and seasons of experience, she would have thought she'd be better suited to take on the beavers themselves. She wasn't bothered though, and she could definitely see how she'd be useful to this team as well. She considered Mudsmoke's words, glad to see young cats taking some kind of initiative.

"It would probably be best to take it apart top to bottom, if we want to avoid it bursting on us. If we want speed though, I'd suggest tearing out at least a bit of the bottom. That would help make the rest of it unstable, so afterwards we can finish the job faster from a safer angle." She looked to the rest of the group. "I'd volunteer to get some of the bttom first — I can handle the water if there's any miscalculations." She waited to hear what the rest of their group thought — everyone's opinion was valuable, especially if they had any different insights.

Minnowsplash @Littlesun0112
Martenburr @Zei
Silkwisp @Morrigan
Cherryswirl @Dust
Irisfrost @kittycatburmise
Mudsmoke @burntToast
Quote:
Originally Posted by Littlesun0112 View Post
@burntToast @Zei @Morrigan @Dust @kittycatburmise @lark.
(Minnow under group work pressure is a cat w/ leaf personality lol)

Minnowsplash gathered alongside the rest of group four. They cast a scrutinizing glance at the "beaver dam," something they'd never seen before. Huh. You're telling me that THAT'S the thing keeping all the water back? Ehhh??? Forgetting their patrol mates, they padded closer to the wad. Minnowsplash stuck their nose into the pile and got a big sniff... and felt a breeze through their nose "Hey!" They looked around, embarrassed when they realized no one was there, and padded back to the group. "SoyeahIwanderedoffsorrybutguesswhatIfound?SorryId on'tdowellwithothercats.ImeanIthinkyouguysaregreat butit'smeandyeahcanwemoveonnow?OhgoshI'msosorryBla ckfrostforinterruptingand-" (they cut themselves off). Without waiting for a reply, they sat down and began clawing at the dirt awkwardly. "So like, if you stick your face at it," they muttered, feeling embarrassed. "It's a lot of air. So it's not the mud we have to focus on... too much anyways. We should go after the sticks first." Wow, you're a genius Minnowsplash. A stick wall is made of sticks. "But a lot of them are upright, so maybe dig at the bottom? Like loosen some dirt or something? 'Cause then the top will float away, right? And you don't even have to touch it! Shortens time, you know? And then the diggers can hitch a ride on top of the stick mass." Their eyes lowered. The dirt looks reaaaaal nice today. "But of course, if you think Blackfrost's idea is safer then we should go for that. It's... basically the same thing anyways. And I don't want any cat to get hurt today." They smiled crookedly. The sooner this was finished, the better.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kittycatburmise View Post
Irisfrost

Irisfrost looked around at the two-leg den when they arrived. She had never seen one before, and her eyes were drawn to the strange structure. But she didn't let herself linger on it, turning her attention back to Dusklion as the small she-cat explained their task.

Irisfrost considered the task for a moment before turning to her group to hear their suggestions. Blackfrost proposed a good solution. Minnowsplash's plan would be quick but dangerous, and they couldn't compromise safety for speed. "I think that would be too dangerous," she told Minnowsplash. "We could collapse it from upriver, but the flow of water after it breaks could be enough to sweep us away. And we don't want any contact with the wreckage." Her gaze flickered to Blackfrost; he was a competent warrior with good ideas. If he became a Lionheart she wouldn't be disappointed. "Blackfrost's idea is sound. I vote we go with that."

( Minnowsplash @Littlesun0112
Martenburr @Zei
Silkwisp @Morrigan
Cherryswirl @Dust
Blackfrost @lark.
Mudsmoke @burntToast

The posting order seems to have died so I'm posting this now )
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morrigan View Post
Silkwisp
Riverclan warrior

Hmm, so the problem was a dam was blocking the water? And they had to destroy it and with the beavers, whatever those were...seemed simple enough. Silkwisp gazed up at Dusklion breezily as she set out instructions for the wannabe lionhearts. Everything seemed briefly planned out already they just had to figure out a way of doing it themselves.

The tall she-cat padded over to her group after the head lionheart was done speaking. Some of her clanmates were already voicing their ideas which were great. Good to know she was placed with a capable bunch of cats. She nodded enthusiastically at each of their plans. Much like Minnowsplash and Irisfrost, she agreeed that Blackfrost's idea seemed the most reasonable, they'd definitely make a good lionheart.

"I think Blackfrost's is awesome too! Though there's a chance that the build up of water could over flood if we destroy it too fast..." Silk began, her own plan forming in her mind. "Mabye we could make the river a bit larger? Not all of it, but we could just dig out some of the sides a little so if the dam does burst it won't overflow! Now, it sounded sillly but it could work...though she'd see what her teammates thought first.

@Littlesun0112 @burntToast  @lark. @kittycatburmise @Zei @Dust

Martenburr paused to think "i like the idea of taking out the bottom first, but what if the dam breaks while your inside? you could get trapped and maybe killed!" he thought again after the whole river expanding idea...

"hmm... i think thats a nice idea Silkwisp, But it think with as few of us as there is it take too long to do. plus if you look closely enough at the beaver dam and take a good sniff there seems to be mud as well in the dam to hold it together."

Nervously looking around at the others Martenburr gave his pelt a shake "i think it might be best to take apart the dam from the sides where it meets the riverbank. that way the blocked water, once unblocked enough, should wash away a good part of it. and if it doesn't take the whole thing down, once the water is calmer we could swim out and tear apart whats left! that way seems safest to me but whatever we do, please lets not risk any drownings!"
@Morrigan
@Littlesun0112 @burntToast  @lark. @kittycatburmise @Dust

Last edited by Zei; April 29th, 2024 at 08:33 AM.
Old April 29th, 2024, 09:01 AM

My Mood: Adorable

Rainfern followed everyone, listening closely. "I think that's smart"
@Morrigan @Littlesun0112 @burntToast @lark. @kittycatburmise @Dust

Cats:
Thc- Fernwillow, Foxtail
Rc- Rainfern
Sc- Jaggedclaw, Suncloud

Vm for rps or questions!
Old April 29th, 2024, 09:53 AM
Mama Dust

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours!
My Mood: Relaxed

[ Cherryswirl - 54 Moons]
She/Her | Chaotic Good | Warrior
Go With The Flow [Active]

Hmmmm. Cherryswirl had gathered with her group earlier and remained quiet as she listened to each ones suggestion, the logic behind it, and rebuttals that had been spoken up. Now this was teamwork! It was safe to say that the ginger feline was beaming quite happily as she seemed to recall if she knew anything about beavers at all... Uhhh... Not.. not really. Damn. Well - actually Dam. Her gaze flickered between each member, counting them off in her head - seven would make an odd one out... but hey... idea!

"Why don't we sort ourselves into sub-groups. We can have a tough fighter paired with a strong-swimmer and with a quick workers, that way if there are any accidents, it stays contained to that group. Should we need more help, our strong swimmers can leap in and assist. The only issue is that we are seven. Why don't we send someone who is quick and quiet up to inspect the dam? If we can get a general idea of any weakness we can start there. I think Blackfrost is right though," Swirls looked to the older warrior with a smile, "Starting from the top will be best - that and from the sides as well like Martenburr said. I personally can act as a strong swimmer... That's if you all want to go along with this plan." Her gaze flickered between each of them again, waiting for a conclusive answer. Though, as another voice spoke up, Cherryswirl couldn't help but chortle,

"Sorry Rainfern [ @Fernwillow ], I think you have the wrong group," Cherryswirl pointed with her tail over to where Group One was gathered, "Looks like you're part of group one, not group four - I'm sure they're looking for you! Why don't you hurry over to them?"

New posting order:
[ @burntToast - Mudsmoke | @lark. - Blackfrost | @Littlesun0112 - Minnowsplash | @kittycatburmise - Irisfrost | @Morrigan - Silkwisp | @Zei - Martenburr | @Dust - Cherryswirl ]

Cherryswirl | Go With The Flow [Active]

CharactersArt ShopDeviantart
Old April 29th, 2024, 01:03 PM

Bump Policy: ✎✭|{After 24 hours, and not on Mondays, usually studying}|✭✎
My Mood: Amused

|[ Mud'smoke ]|
he/him | 21 moons | RC warrior | more of a hunter
__________________________________________________ ___

Listening to his teammates plan Mudsmoke felt relief, he was put in a good group full of great plans and constructive input. With a group like this he was sure they could do this challenge well. " Splitting into subgroups could work." Mudsmoke agreed nodding his head in acknowledgment to Cherryswirls input respectfully. He glanced back at where group 3 seemed to still be planning their strategy, coming to the conclusion of there was no point in starting now since the Beavers weren't occupied yet. Listening to Cherryswirls suggestion of sending someone to inspect the dam. he was a fast runner and he could probably make it down to the dam pretty quickly to scope it out but he wasn't sure if the Beavers would react or what the even looked like. He heard they were big and dangerous but big in what way? Badger sized, fox sized, racoon sized?? Were they fast too? He was unsure.

"I can try and scope out the dam before we finalize our plan, or atleast try to get as close as possible without provoking the Beavers" Mudsmoke suggested turning back to his group. He assumed none of his fellow teammates had ever actually come into contact with a dam before and making a plan on assumptions and guesses wasn't the best route. For instance from what he has heard and could see, the dam was made from sticks and mud.

"I'll be quick, set up the plan so long" he said before darting towards the dam. When close enough but still a good enough distance away. He noticed the dam seemed larger up close. Not seeing any movement Mudsmoke crept up towards the structure as he hesitantly climbed onto it, it was indeed quite sturdy. He scratched at it trying to dislodge a stick, it was possible but it would take a bit of time. Like he assumed it was compacted with mud keeping it together, after sniffing it he realised minnowsplash was right about there being an air pocket inside, probably the den. Mudsmoke wasn't sure if this was helpful information but he didn't get enough time to figure that out. The sound of something emerging the dam caught his attention and without a second thought he scrambled off it and darted away from the structure.

Once far enough he turned back to face it, that's when he finally spotted the beaver creatures. They were big. not as big as he originally thought, but stars were they bigger than cats. Judging by their looks they were probably stronger too and could cuase a great amount of injury with their tails and sharp teeth. He pitied group 3 who had to fight these things but more importantly if even one of the Beavers decided to turn back and fight group 4 when they started destroying the dam it could cuase a great issue. He quickly made his way back to his group to inform them on what he discovered.

"the dam is pretty sturdy, but it is breakable. Destroying the structure by just removing the sticks won't do much as previously expected, you'd have to remove a great portion of it and is quite large." he winced at how vague his words were, he was never quite good at explaining things. "um what I meant was, it will take time and the beavers could be quite a problem if the choose to protect their dam and attack us instead. They are huge! Oh yeah, and minnowsplash was right, there does seem to be a hollow space inside. I don't know if that would be helpful." he wracked his brain in search for anything else that he saw which was useful. "Oh yeah! The dam isnt completely finished, the left side is still balancing on what I can only identify as support logs, if we can get rid of them than that side of the structure will collapse. Maybe the water rushing past will help dislodge the rest of the structure?" he added, he wished he could be more helpful but that all he could confirm from what he saw. He'd leave it up to his team to decide what to do with that information.

|[posting order:]|

@burntToast - Mudsmoke |
@lark. - Blackfrost |
@Littlesun0112 - Minnowsplash |
@kittycatburmise - Irisfrost |
@Morrigan - Silkwisp |
@Zei - Martenburr |
@Dust - Cherryswirl

═════════════ ⋆★⋆ ═════════════
all toasters need some bread and all bread needs to be toasted
═════════════ ⋆★⋆ ═════════════

Last edited by burntToast; April 29th, 2024 at 11:36 PM. Reason: Autocorrect will be the death of me
Old April 29th, 2024, 03:01 PM

Bump Policy: ⭐️ Every other day ⭐️
My Mood: Queenly

Redwater
She-cat {RiverClan} Warrior

Redwater flicked her tail in anticipation. She had always wanted to be a Lionheart, and she hoped that she would pass this test. Redwater knew she had to be the bravest, strongest and most skilled, otherwise her chances at becoming a Lionheart were scrapped. She could do it… right?