Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
How many buhs can we get
by hades.
Last post by hades.
Today 02:31 PM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by SentimentalSquid
Today 02:18 PM
I've returned... to find a...
Last post by JackHunt_17
Today 02:14 PM
Count-Down Until A Staff...
Last post by elaif
Today 02:11 PM

Old February 11th, 2024, 07:01 AM

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Chatty

Default Re: The Wrath of Water and Wind [P]

TW: ABLEISM AND HARSH THOUGHTS, BLOOD/GORE

Cedarfrost
riverclan warrior | he/him

The large tomcat bared his teeth, adrenaline rushing through his veins. He loved the feeling of battle, the idea of revenge, the taste of blood in his mouth... A big smirk was growing on his maw as the bunny started being uneasy. Of course his goal was not to kill her, but he wanted to get some good wounds in to show her the borders and rules. Make her remember this. Cedarfrost watched as Minksplash dug her claws into Twisted's sides, deciding to move for the tail. Why was the tail so mangled already? That was supposed to be his job. Either way, maybe he could break it in a few new places, make this be painful. Looking at her ugly body and face bothered him, he wanted to scar it in a few new places and make it obvious he and Minksplash had been here.

Cedarfrost moved towards the tail, leaning down and sinking his teeth in, though not too deeply. It drew a little blood but barely left any mark, because his plan was to break it. He snapped a bone with a crack, satisfaction creeping through his mind. Maybe he was a bit crazy for enjoying this, maybe he was supposed to have empathy for the bunny, but he didn't give a damn. All that filled his mind was revenge, along with the feeling of making such a weak cat pay. Sure, he wouldn't mind a partner his own size because that meant an actual challenge, but for now he'd relish giving Twistedpaw the pain everyone in WindClan deserved. "Bunny, bunny, don't even try to back down," he growled, just in case that idea came to her mind. That would probably make him angry... which was not good for the WindClan apprentice.

He continued breaking the tail in a few places, but that got pretty boring. So instead he snarled and watched her reaction, debating what to do next.

[ @TheNyanCatMinecart @Valentine Snowyfeathr ]

Mistyshard is RiverClan’s current Medicine Cat. She has a semi-closed den policy. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to VM or DM me!

RiverClan Healing || Medicine Cat Den

Last edited by starry; February 11th, 2024 at 08:19 AM.
Old February 11th, 2024, 02:55 PM
KITTIES!

My Mood: Inspired

Swiftfire
38 Moons
She/Her
Purrk(s): Ultimate Predator
---------------------------

A while had gone by since she had sent Twistedpaw off to catch a rabbit, and she had caught herself a squirrel and a mouse by the time she figured she needed to go check on Twistedpaw and her rabbit. She hadn't seen hide or hair from Batglare for a while, and that was when she noticed that she hadn't seen any sign of Twistedpaw since she had set her to catch the rabbit. Anxiety made her claws prickle. Swiftfire gathered her squirrel and mouse, depositing them beneath a bush and kicking dirt over them before she bounded off to find her patrol.

"Batglare!" Swiftfire called out, picking up a whiff of her Clanmate's scent. She followed it, keeping her voice low as she was fully aware Batglare might be hunting.
But Twistedpaw's absence was starting to bug her, and something dreadful began to gnaw at the pit of her stomach.

@Moonraven @TheNyanCatMinecart //Mentioning you two as to keep ya notified. Swift's on the hunt for Bat.

Last edited by Tiabirb; February 11th, 2024 at 02:55 PM.
Old February 13th, 2024, 05:39 PM

Bump Policy: I'm not sure yet.
My Mood: Tired

~ TWISTEDPAW OF WINDCLAN - AFAB SHE/HER ~

Small, skinny black she-cat with a light gray belly and tail-tip, a crooked jaw, a mangled tail, and one blind eye.

Whenever Twistedpaw tried to pull away from the RiverClan tom's grasp, the tiny ear he'd gripped between his teeth gave a burst of pain, and more hot blood cascaded down the side of her face. Fear filled her like rainwater flowing into an empty rabbit hole. Please don't rip my ear off...

She wasn't used to this - the pain, the combat. The most experience she had was "attacking" Fallownose, but that had been during a claws-in event, and all she'd done was leap onto his back. Yet she was used to pain, to a degree. No tears sparkled in her mismatched eyes as she tried to turn toward the light gray tom. However, she was immobilized. She didn't want to rip her ear off, she really didn't. She had to tell them that this was a misunderstanding-!

The bushy brown she-cat, who had escaped her attention while Twistedpaw had dealt with the cruel tom, suddenly growled. Twistedpaw tried to look at her, but she came up on the apprentice's blind side. Fear shot through her - right as claws dragged down her right flank. Where Willowsky had torn many moons ago.

A wail tore from her throat as another lick of metal filled the air. More pain shot through her. Desperate to get away, Twistedpaw wrenched her head free. Riip. Something else tore. She froze for a moment. Every sense overloaded as it tried to process what had happened. A fresh gush of blood ran down her face and stung her blind eye; she blinked rapidly.

My ear.

She'd been so desperate to escape from the she-cat that she'd moved too quickly, and now it was gone.

Nausea boiled in Twistedpaw's throat. She stared up at the brown she-cat, whose claws were still in her sides. She began to tremble.

It hurt. But she couldn't get away. And she didn't want to make more trouble.

Unfortunately, before she could plead her case, she was cut off again as the striped tom bit into her tail. Her stiff, mangled, horrific tail. A new terror filled her, and she tried to stare up at him with wide, pleading eyes. "No!" she wailed, flailing and attempting to claw into his legs. Her voice was choked and barely legible. Leaf-bare had made it stiff, and pain made speaking a chore. She was pathetic. Weak. Worthless to these cats. Not a good representation of WindClan.

The thought made the pain worse when her tail snapped.

She yelped. Hot tears flew down her face and mingled with her blood. It was a good thing she hadn't eaten today or else she'd be hurling everything up. Twistedpaw gagged, her mangled jaw unhinging disturbingly.

Maybe that would be it. Maybe he'd tried to move it to get to her back and failed. But he kept breaking it, ignoring Twistedpaw's flailing claws and desperate cries. "Stop! Stop!" she whimpered. She knew she must reek of fear. "S-s-stop! P-please!"

And the tom did stop, looking down at her with cold yellow eyes that seared her soul. Twistedpaw's own eyes - dull and mismatched, yet shining with tears - fixed on his desperately. The she-cat was barely visible on her other side. "I d-didn't mean t-to c-cross!" The pain, oh, the pain... She'd never felt it like this. Scorching her leg and side, searing her already pained tail, burning in the nub of the ear whose absence felt so wrong...

She wanted Batglare. Even Swiftfire. Someone to save her. She was five moons into her training, but she wasn't prepared for this. She wasn't strong enough. Because of disabilities and trauma induced by them, she was lagging behind.

A mess. A pathetic mess. Her deformities had made her a problem emotionally, but now it had gotten her into physical problems.

"I'll l-leave! I s-swear! I d-don't w-want t-trouble!" Twistedpaw remembered her rabbit. The rabbit she'd worked so hard to catch. Pain shot through her as she thought of giving it up as a peace offering. Somehow, despite her circumstances, she didn't want to. She couldn't. That rabbit held the only proof that she could be a warrior.

So, she didn't mention it. They were too interested in her to notice. Right?

@Valentine Snowyfeathr @celeste @Moonraven @Tiabirb (I'd prefer it if the RiverClan cats don't do anything for the rabbit because I want poor Twisted to bring her home. Also, a few more rounds of attacks from the RiverClan cats, and Bat/Swift can come in. While they're searching for her, they'll come close enough to hear her screams. That was immensely dark-)

New and Improved Character Bios!
Old February 13th, 2024, 07:21 PM
king of arson and murder

Bump Policy: 12 - 24 hours, cus probs forgot about it
My Mood: Bored

Minksplash
Brown she-cat with darker point markings and blue eyes

Minksplash growled, and slashed Twistedpaw one last time before backing off, her eyes blazing with hate and anger. "It doesn't matter if you're sorry or not, you shouldn't have crossed the border in the first place!" She spat, her tail flicking angrily. "Any sensible cat would've scented the border line well before they crossed it! It doesn't seem like WindClan teaches their apprentices very well, if they are crossing the border!" Minksplash hissed. She glared at Twistedpaw, but fell silent, waiting to see how Cedarfrost was going to react.
@TheNyanCatMinecart @celeste

Duststar is the current leader of DesertClan! She has a semi-open den policy!

This space is empty and filled with dust.

"Yeet or get yeeted. -Sun Tzu probably

Last edited by Snowyfeathr; March 9th, 2024 at 01:45 PM.
Old February 15th, 2024, 07:20 PM
Lies! I don't know him!

Trailing after the scent of rabbit, Batglare's thoughts continued to turn to Twistedpaw with each paw stepped further he took from her. Normally, he wouldn't be so overprotective of the apprentice, but the way Swiftfire had been treating her made him antsy. Perhaps he shouldn't have left her alone with the warrior? Against his better judgement, he ignored his concerns and continued on hunting down the rabbit he was after. It wasn't hard to find, thankfully in a stationary position. Batglare fixed his gaze on a small brown shape over yonder.

Aware he wasn't exactly downwind, the tom maneuvered carefully so using tender steps so as to not alert his prey. The rabbit perked up, no longer occupied by what it had been doing it sniffed at the air and looked around for the phantom it had momentarily sensed. Batglare was absolutely still and kept a locked and focused gaze on the prey.

The rabbit kept the notion it was being watched, but cautiously returned to what it was doing in paranoia. Very, very slowly the tom advanced in the motion and speed of a sloth, with ever touch of an object being ginger and noiseless. Batglare edged closer, downwind, to the suspicious prey, halting every time the rabbit popped its head up for a security check. He was one fox-length away.

He prepared himself to get into the hunter's crouch. Head bent down focused on the target, eyes intense and undistracted, and teeth itching for the kill bite. Shoulders hunched, foreleg elbows slightly bent, claws unsheathed to provide traction and back legs bent ready to give a boost in his chase to come. Then the takeoff, the powerful launch created from the push off of his back legs nearly closed the gap between the predator and prey.

His muscles rippled like violent tremors breaking still water. Toes and claws outstretched yearning for contact with the petrified rabbit. However, the deer in headlights only lasted for milliseconds, with the last second sparing the rabbit as it took evasive action.

The small being of fur scampered away from Batglare yet he wasn't easily phased, persisting the chase with unwavering determination and confidence. The tom's long-legged stride kept him within range, but he wouldn't strike again just yet. One stride, two strides, now! With one might pounce, he sank his claws into the back of the rabbit's body, pinning it to the ground and ending its life with a quick bit to the neck.

Satisfied, the tom dragged the limb body to a nearby bush and dumped it there. He was more than ready to continue hunting, but once again concern tugged at his heart. Twistedpaw. Seeing that he was not going to be able concentrate on hunting without ensuring the she-cat's safety, Batglare turned to head back the way he had come. He caught sight of her out of the corner of his eye and turned fully to face the silhouette. He stared up at the long-legged molly, waiting to see the dark pelt of his apprentice behind or nearby her, but no sight...

Mini alarm bells sounded in his head as he dropped any pretense of hunting and padded over to the younger warrior. "Swiftfire." He greeted her in a monotone once he was within a tail-length of her. "Where is my apprentice?" Batglare's intense green-yellow eyes drifted around behind the she-cat and then beyond in search of the smaller one. He didn't see her, didn't smell her. Aftering done one more sweep with his eyes and finding no sign of Twistedpaw, he returned his searing glare to Swiftfire obviously expecting an explanation.

@Tiabirb @TheNyanCatMinecart

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training
Old February 16th, 2024, 08:58 PM
KITTIES!

My Mood: Inspired

Swiftfire
38 Moons
She/Her
Purrk(s): Ultimate Predator
------------------------------------

What was with that look? That tone? Swiftfire did her best to keep the scowl off her expression, which wasn't hard to do given how worried she was getting. But Batglare was all but acting like she was the one solely responsible for his apprentice. Why leave Twistedpaw in her charge if he would just act like she would ditch Twistedpaw the chance she got? Or that she hadn't cared to pay any attention to the apprentice? She had expected Twistedpaw to come right back, like any apprentice. Whether she caught the rabbit or not, Twistedpaw didn't seem like the type to stray far from a warrior. Especially not from Batglare, whom Twistedpaw had been glued to nearly the entire trek.

"I was going to ask you that." Swiftfire snapped, her irritation leaking through as the seconds wasted away, seconds when they could be hunting, but she was growing suspicious that the time would be used to find Twistedpaw. "I set her off after a rabbit," She growled, "She was supposed to ambush it and take it down. I had her in the perfect spot to grab it...." Swiftfire added in a low mutter, "After flushing the rabbit, I began hunting a mouse in nearly the same area. The last I heard, the paws trailed away in the direction of the RiverClan border." She pointed with her tail in that direction. "Don't glare at me, Batty...you put her in my charge, which, first of all, why?"

She glared right back at her Clanmate, annoyance surging from her pelt like lightning, "I know nothing about Twistedpaw, nor the right way to handle her training, which I don't know what training she has had, nor did you care to fill me in. Twistedpaw is not, and should not have been my responsibility. Clearly she is a mess anytime as I so much as sniff her way, and yet you put her under my paws. Even a blind cat could see how ridiculous that was," Her words were scathing, but laced intricately within each word was a deep worry for Twistedpaw's well-being. If anything happened to her she'd- No! If Swiftfire was going to share this responsibility he had thrust upon her, like hell was she going to let him not shoulder any for himself. And even if he did, she was just making sure he knew.

With a lash of her tail, Swiftfire turned and bounded off in the direction she had come from, the last place she had seen and smelled Twistedpaw. The scent trail would be fresh, and from there, they could follow Twistedpaw. Reaching the shallow dip in the ground where she had set Twistedpaw to catch the rabbit, she sniffed deeply, logging the scent deep into her memory. Another sniff around, and she found the direction that Twistedpaw had taken off in pursuit, eyeing the disturbed earth and grass from her take-off. "Come on, she went this way." She growled to Batglare were he to be nearby, and Swiftfire loped along, holding a little bit of a pace as not to lose the scent anytime the breeze picked up.

And indeed, the scent trail was heading in the direction of the RiverClan border....

@Moonraven @TheNyanCatMinecart

Last edited by Tiabirb; February 16th, 2024 at 09:00 PM.
Old February 25th, 2024, 12:54 PM

| Cedarfrost |
He/him | RiverClan | 21 moons

Oh, now the bunny was telling them to stop. The warrior's lips curled up in a snarl and he shook his head. Sick laughter rumbled through his body and his yellow eyes narrowed. Then he let his orbs settle on Minksplash who was saying it didn't matter if this WindClan cat was sorry or not. Cedarfrost bobbed his head as she spoke, agreeing with her words. There was just one little thing she left out. The fact that this apprentice was ugly and deformed and that was probably the reason she was a disappointment for WindClan and couldn't even smell borders. "Just look at that ugly face and body of yours, and then you'll know that you just call for trouble," he hissed. "We ain't stopping here, bunny. You came here and now it's too late to back down. Have fun."

Then, the grey-black tabby reached for under Twistedpaw's stomach. His claws were unsheathed and slashed at it, drawing some blood.

| @TheNyanCatMinecart @Valentine Snowyfeathr |
| sjfhejk of course poor little Twisted can keep her rabbit Sorry for how crappy this is, just wanted to get something out |

Mistyshard is RiverClan’s current Medicine Cat. She has a semi-closed den policy. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to VM or DM me!

Old March 9th, 2024, 01:36 PM

Bump Policy: I'm not sure yet.
My Mood: Tired

(To hurry the plot along, this'll be the last round of assaults from the RiverClan cats. I'd recommend targeting Twistedpaw's stomach some more - I want her to get some deep, nasty scars there. She and Twilightstar can be scar buddies! Moonraven and Tiabirb, you can have your OCs find Twistedpaw after the others post. You don't have to wait for me to make a reaction post with Twistedpaw.)

~ TWISTEDPAW OF WINDCLAN - AFAB SHE/HER ~

Small, skinny black she-cat with a light gray belly and tail-tip, a crooked jaw, a mangled tail, and one blind eye.

Twistedpaw stared up at the RiverClan cats with huge, mismatched eyes. She felt like a kit in leaf-bare, not an apprentice. Small. Alone. Hopeless. Helpless. Shaking so hard from the tips of her ears - no, her ear - to the points of her claws. Yet her wounds burned hotter than the fiercest greenleaf sun. She wished she could make the pain go away. The searing sensations on her leg, side, and especially her mangled tail and missing ear made her want to vomit. The trembling didn't help.

Tears and blood mingled as they soaked her matted black fur. Their salt stung her eyes. She could hardly breathe, and not just because the air was thick with the nauseating odors of blood and fish. She was so scared, and she felt more pathetic than ever. What could she do other than plead her case? And would the RiverClan warriors listen to her? The she-cat looked so angry, the tom so sadistically cruel. He was enjoying this.

The thought made Twistedpaw even sicker.

A growl from the bushy-furred she-cat sent Twistedpaw's heart stuttering. She barely got the chance to turn when claws raked along her side. She yelped, more tears bursting from her eyes as fur split and pain cackled a greeting. She desperately scrambled backward, but there was the tom. They blocked her way out, forming a barrier of brown and gray fur and warm flesh. And seeing the way the she-cat's eyes blazed with such hatred... It was almost as bad as seeing Willowsky at her apprentice ceremony. No. She was as bad as Willowsky.

The WindClan apprentice whimpered.

She'd been afraid of hate, of judgment, but that had been among her own Clanmates. Now she was facing its brunt from cats of another Clan, and it was twice as terrifying. They're more willing to hurt me. More willing to single me out and make me suffer for who I am. For a moment, Twistedpaw was caught up in a confusing conundrum. Which was worse: Being targeted by the other Clans or not having the support of her Clanmates? And did it matter? This was all happening because something had gone wrong with her, and she'd come out in a way no cat was supposed to.

A brief reprieve took Twistedpaw out of her moment of desperation, terror, and self-loathing. The point-marked she-cat was backing off. The tiniest bit of hope took seed in her heart. Maybe she's decided she's done with me. If she backed off, would the tom, too? Twistedpaw was too scared to even look at him, so she focused on the she-cat as she spoke. Then she cringed as the harsh words fell upon her. It had been hare-brained of her to cross the border. She was setting a bad example of WindClan and disgracing Batglare's name. I should've been paying more attention to where I was going. Yet she'd had to catch that rabbit. Neither of these cats would understand that, but she'd just had to!

However, arguing that case would only get her in trouble. "I-I'm sorry," she repeated, reluctantly straightening. More pain scorched through her, and it was an effort not to collapse. Her legs felt like blades of grass. Her stomach was a bird, swooping up and down. I-I have to look strong. I have to get back to Batglare and Swiftfire. Would they be disappointed in her? The thought was dreadful, but far less so than causing more trouble here.

Twistedpaw opened her mouth, about to swear by StarClan that it would never happen again, when a demented, rumbling laugh came from behind her. Her heart plummeted like heavy hail. Trying not to gag and knowing she couldn't run, not now, and not without her rabbit, she whipped her head around to face the light gray tabby tom.

Then he was mocking her. Calling her ugly, saying how she was calling for trouble. Her disfigurements were even more noticeable then, stiff and sore in the leaf-bare cold. Her crooked jaw. Her mangled tail. Her blind eye that made it impossible to see both RiverClan cats at once. A target. That was all she was. A target.

For her mother's hatred.

For her father's abandonment.

For Flutteringkit's bullying.

For Swiftfire's disdain.

For Batglare's criticism.

All because of who she was, something out of her control yet something that unequivocally defined her.

A sudden moment of clarity descended upon Twistedpaw. Battered and bleeding, cold and sore, she stared up at the RiverClan tom. He was going to continue fighting her, tormenting her, and the she-cat would follow suit. "Terrified" was an understatement for how she felt.

But she wanted to be a warrior.

She'd endure the pain, the torment. She had to.

It was her punishment, in a way. For coming out all wrong and for wreaking such havoc on those she loved.

She'd fight the tom. Both of them.

Alas, she didn't have much battle training.

He moved too fast, his claws glinting in the pale sunlight. Twistedpaw tried to track his movement. She couldn't. She sprawled sideways as they found their mark: The soft flesh of her light gray belly.

A high-pitched wail split from her as they tore. The wound wasn't deep, but the pain was intense. She hadn't been targeted there before, and she didn't want to be again. It hurt, oh, it hurt... Every nerve ending felt far too sensitive, reacting to the slightest touch, and the splitting of fur and flesh was no exception. The blood beginning to soak into the wound was all the more acute.

More tears. Who knew she had this many? Twistedpaw stared up at them hopelessly. I can't fight them, I can't! And seeing the madness glisten in the tabby tom's eyes, the glint of his teeth in the pale sunlight... She remembered what had happened to Twilightstar, and blind terror shot through her.

Please StarClan don't let him do that to me don't let him do that don't let them do that please please please

She began to flail, crying out with every tugging sensation on her wounds. Blood flowed more freely. But she hardly cared. She had to get them away. She had to.

@Snowyfeathr @starry @Moonraven @Tiabirb

New and Improved Character Bios!
Old March 12th, 2024, 07:19 PM
king of arson and murder

Bump Policy: 12 - 24 hours, cus probs forgot about it
My Mood: Bored

@TheNyanCatMinecart @starry

Minksplash
Brown she-cat with darker point markings and blue eyes

Minksplash had already backed off, but her clanmate continued to attack the apprentice. While she felt no regret nor sympathy for the cat, she did feel like we had taught her a lesson. "Cedarfrost, back down now. There is no need to punish this cat anymore than we already have, I think she's learned her lesson to not cross clan boundries." She looked the apprentice square in the eyes, a cold glare in her eyes. She didn't say anything else, just waited to see what Cedarfrost's reaction would be.

Duststar is the current leader of DesertClan! She has a semi-open den policy!

This space is empty and filled with dust.

"Yeet or get yeeted. -Sun Tzu probably

Last edited by Snowyfeathr; March 28th, 2024 at 02:06 PM.
Old March 28th, 2024, 02:01 PM

[TW: ableism/harsh thoughts, violence ]

Now the bunny was starting to flail wildly. Cedarfrost huffed and angrily slashed at her belly more, leaving deep gashes. Great - Minksplash wanted him to back off... He let himself give Twistedpaw one last deep scratch before stepping away. There was blood, lots of it, but he didn't regret anything. She deserved it, all of those bunnies deserved the worst. He snarled at her. She was ugly, deformed and vulnerable. A perfect victim. "Something is wrong with you. Don't ever step foot on RiverClan territory again or that day will be your last as far as I'm present," he hissed, words accompanied by an exasperated flick of his tail. Then his piercing yellow gaze turned to Minksplash.

"Maybe we should leave incase there's more bunnies around. Or hide behind somethin'." With a quirk of his brows he slipped behind a bush where he still had the bunny in sight, not wanting to take any risks.

[ @TheNyanCatMinecart @Snowyfeathr ]
[ @Moonraven @Tiabirb mentioning you so that you know bat and swift can come find twisted ]