Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ThunderClan Healing
by Omari
Last post by iliri
Today 10:45 AM
Willowpaw's Training! [p]
by squidz
Last post by squidz
Today 10:44 AM
Song Requests
by Fawn
Last post by Tiabirb
Today 10:42 AM
come one, come all [RC...
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 10:25 AM

Old June 27th, 2022, 01:07 PM
Life is full of surprises

Bump Policy: After 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

Default Re: ShadowClan Joining & Rejoining

the young apprentice saw the leader emerge out o the shadow she lifted her tail bravely not afraid" sorry hope I'm not catching the tongue of a territory leader!, i don't care if i'm impressing you downstar" she says boldly unsheathing her claws as she looked at the leader* why would i care about impressing some leader who lives among the shadow* she thought, her orange eyes gazed on dawnstar with a bold look, her tabby fur stripes pricked upon her back as she faced the leader boldly, her growl fiercely let out quietly but hearable
@Undertaker

flareclan sign up - my Youtube channel- Character Bios - Forestclan sign up
Old June 27th, 2022, 01:40 PM
I’m in the Walls

Bump Policy: Three Days
My Mood: Asleep

Brackentail stopped, fur bristling, after he heard her words. Suddenly, his eyes gleamed with hatred.
He twisted his head around to face the cat he hated more than anyone.
“Traitor?” He meowed, voice lowered. His tail was just barely lashing. He opened his jaws again. “Is that what you think I am?” Moved his body into a position where he could have it too face Dawnstar. “What do you hunk you are! Brave? Loyal!? You’ve destroyed the good in ShadowClan!” He snapped, and looked down at his paws, to make sure his claws were still sheathed. He didn’t go any closer to the leader, since he was currently at a safe running distance if he needed it.

“You’re a murderer!” He continued, eyes blazing. “You send me away now, you send away a father. You leave kits alone with no parents. Everyone knows how many you’ve killed! You blame he for being disloyal, a coward! But at least I’m no bloodthirsty maniac!” With his last words, he turned back around, with claws that had seemed to let themselves out, and darted farther into the outskirts.
@Undertaker

Feel free to stop by, request a roleplay, or just chat! I’m all open!

WIP Character Biographies //

Have a nice day!
~ Fritz ~

Old June 27th, 2022, 02:03 PM
Panromantic Cactus

My Mood: Dead

“O-oh! Hi! Um, yes, I’ve been uh- sitting here, for a while, because uh…” She looked the cat up and down. I mean, they definitely LOOK strong… So… “Um, this is uh, ShadowClan, right? I’d uh… I’d like to speak to your leader, please.” She paused. “Um… Unless, of course, they aren’t- uh- aren’t available right now… Um- I know leaders have… Um… Leadery… Stuff… But uh, I promise I mean no harm! I just- I just need to speak with your leader. That’s all!” She explained nervously. If the rumors are true, this cat might rip me apart and eat me if I say the wrong thing… She shuddered at the thought. Despite her fear, she straightened up and stared the cat directly in the eyes as they spoke.

@Undertaker
Old June 27th, 2022, 03:15 PM
Blasphemy!

My Mood: Devilish

@Undertaker
~Vine, She/Her~
Vine noticed that the large she-cat settled down a little bit.
"I jumped on the highledge at the Gathering. I did. and that was the end of my respect at RiverClan. I should never have done what I did, but to me it looked like the leaders were getting aggressive, and for some reason I thought I was the one to try to stop it. I was not, and I know now that I am not. didn't change anything about my RiverClan relations, though, and I felt I must move on."
Vine (Outsider)
Mintleaf (RC)
bump me after 36 hours ig
Dont click this link:
https://www.sanfransentinel.com/wco-pf-but-its-sus.html
Pronouns: I don't care anymore I prefer not to think about it

Last edited by Glitch_Candle; June 27th, 2022 at 03:15 PM.
Old June 27th, 2022, 06:26 PM

My Mood: Angelic

Fernkit worried if this cat didn't believe her then she might have to stay out here forever and then what? she would never be a warrior she would never be anything. "I-I don't know why I'm here, I could have walked away in my sleep or someone could have taken me here" she was visibly worried and panicking as well as confused "What do you think happened to me?"

@starry
Old June 27th, 2022, 08:12 PM
Mostly offline

Status: besides the fact that my mind disconnected it would be chaos(in a good way)
Bump Policy: anytime (do send me a vm too)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undertaker View Post

As the tom gave his name and dropped his catch, Dawnstar's expression remained unfriendly and irritated. It didn't help that he mentioned knowing Willowpaw. When had the apprentice had the time to get to know outsiders, and why was she telling him about what Dawnstar liked and didn't like. The leader scrunched up her nose in distaste as meowed about her leading and wanting to be a part of her clan.

"Cute," Dawnstar huffed, not overly impressed with the young cat. "Where are you kin, and when did you have the time to talk with one of my apprentices?" That is what bugged Dawnstar the most was fact that one of her cats had befriended an outsider, apparently told them about her clan and didn't think it wise to let her know about it.

[Dawnstar will want to be shown where he found the tunnels.]

There was a rat hunting in her territory, great! She might have to actually kill this one. Dawnstar's golden eyes locked onto the young cat who had managed to catch a rabbit, might have been impressive if she hadn't been hunting in someone else's territory. Stalking out of the shadows as the cat began to move again, Dawnstar unsheathed her claws and drew the youngster's attention to her with a furious hiss. "So a trespasser and a thief, not a good first impression."

Her hackles rose as Brackentail went back over to the outskirts, his peaceful gesture did little to appease the already irked ShadowClan leader. "Pfft! Hahahahaha! Loyal, hahaha! That's a good one! You wouldn't know loyalty if it was staring you in the face." It was funny how cats seemed to think that she'd just forget over a few moons all their wrongdoings. "You traitor, you plotted against me, you're own clan leader, for whatever stupid reason. Why the hell would you ever think I'd let you set foot in ShadowClan again." Aside from plotting against her, he also vanished from camp, a came that he was not supposed to leave. Brackentail had bees for brains if thought that he'd ever she'd let him return. He should just be happy he was still breathing.

[Umm, well, given that Snow's exile is set for a certain amount of days and no word of them trying to complete the exile and return happened then Dawn would count them as missing since they never came back from exile.]
The hulking brown she-cat was on her way out of camp, restless as ever when she spotted the gray-blue cat coming their way. The pale eyes and marble marking told Dawnstar who it was even if the scent was barely ShadowClan "Iciclebranch, where have you been?" Dawnstar's never been overly happy when her cats went missing, no leader would or should be happy about it.

Huh, his senses weren't that great, but then again Dawnstar shouldn't really blame him for not being able to notice her. It was hard for cats to adapt to unfamiliar territory, and even then Dawnstar had been born in the darkness, moving stealthily through the shadows had always been a skill she excelled at compared to other members of her clan.

As her huge paws connected to the tom's side, he went down without a fight, going limp to a point that Dawnstar had to make sure that catch the majority of her weight on her hindlegs lest she ends up accidentally breaking something. Up close and personal, Dawnstar noticed that this cat was no small fry, even though Dawnstar was slowly realizing that size didn't always mean stronger, she was relatively impressed with his. She might have a bigger than him but it wasn't by a large margin. Grimhound had been one of the few cats that actually managed to be closer to her size, alongside the behemoth and a few others within her clan.

Did he close his eyes? Dawnstar blinked her own eyes as her powerful muscles swelled with the anticipation of some form of retaliation that she never obtained. It took him a few seconds to open them and look at her. The expression on the heavily scarred face was deadpanned. As he began to squirm and whine about lacking air, Dawnstar didn't bother moving her giant paw from where it was planned against his throat and instead eased up on the pressure. Rather, she fully unsheathed one of her claws and planned it lightly against his throat in hopes it would get him to stop moving in fear of getting cut.

"You seemed more annoyed than scared, which is good I supposed. Let's get the questioning, who are you and why are you trespassing in my territory." The she-cat made it very clear that she had no intentions of letting him out without a very good fight by the way she leaned further back on her haunches, almost sitting on the tom's lower half.

Seated, strangely comfortable on the sturdy limb of a pine tree, Dawnstar found herself staring at some cat who's been sitting at the base of the tree for a little while. Dawnstar hadn't a clue why the... she-cat from the scent, was sitting here or trespassing but she seemed smart enough not to go any further into Dawnstar's territory than she already was. With some quick, light leaps that barely trembled the branches, Dawnstar descended from the trees nearly as stealthy as she moved through the shadows. Granted, the trees would never be as silent as the darkness was. Bits and pieces of bark and pine needles were dislodged as Dawnstar made to the ground, alerting the trespasser to her presence. It was fine in this case, the hulking, scarred, maine coon mix wasn't trying to hide.

"You've been sitting here for a bit," Dawnstar grumbled in a low voice as she shook out stray needles in her pelt. "What do you want?" The usual urge to shred the interloper vanished seeing as she wasn't hunting or roaming her territory, still she didn't belong here.

Dawnstar was pleased to see that he wasn't going to cower from a fight, it was hard to find rogues and loners that actually attempted to go against her. Dawnstar knew she cut an intimidating and confident figure, the many scars she wore helped reinforced that image. The hulking leader didn't move an inch as he came at her, one forepaw came down to her eyes. She's already had claws tear at her eyes before, she had a new scar across her right eye to prove it. Even though she could visibly remain the agonizing pain that came with the injury, she didn't move, interested if he was really going for such a cheap shot.

She got her answer when her head was forcefully jerked up and she was knocked out of her crouch as she followed the momentum of the uppercut. She jerked back two paw steps, shaking her head rapidly as she reeled backward, and ignoring how her teeth rattled and her chin throbbed. Great, she was fighting another snake, she'd have to watch him closely. As he dropped his front paws back on the ground, with her powerful back legs, Dawnstar propelled herself at her opponent, quickly ducking her head to try and grasp Rajah's throat. She had no intention of killing him or causing severe damage, but if he jerked too much her fangs would most likely leave some marks. Dawnstar would follow up by raising her forepaw, claws sheathed, and bashing her paws into the tom's chest. In a real battle, it would help her tear through the thick muscle and fur as she ripped apart the neck.
Darkmoon is in shadowclan clearing, you might need to go remind him before he gets lost in a conversation

Archer, Jeweler,

I have changed a bit and am now working on new threads

weekdays-50% weekends-15%

'VM me tomato'
Hello... I like to watch RWBY and RWBY ice queendom. I like to read, play games, draw, and make roleplays. I do make roleplays on documents too, send me a visitor message if you want to join one or want to ask me to make one.
Old June 28th, 2022, 01:13 AM

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Chatty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Birdspirit View Post
Fernkit worried if this cat didn't believe her then she might have to stay out here forever and then what? she would never be a warrior she would never be anything. "I-I don't know why I'm here, I could have walked away in my sleep or someone could have taken me here" she was visibly worried and panicking as well as confused "What do you think happened to me?"

@starry
Cinderblaze growled, visibly annoyed. "You aren't making sense, but I'm giving you one more chance. Next time you go missing for a moon, you better have a good explanation." Huffing, he made his way back to camp. "Follow me, I'll take you back to camp." If Fernkit went missing again, he wasn't sure if he would let her back. At least, not with such an explanation... he actually needed to know why she was gone, and he didn't want to hear some made-up story about how she woke up somewhere outside of the nursery.

[Done! I'll get her re-added to the allegiances ]

Mistyshard is RiverClan’s current Medicine Cat. She has a semi-closed den policy. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to VM or DM me!

RiverClan Healing || Medicine Cat Den
Old June 28th, 2022, 01:56 AM
Bite, maim, kill...♛

Bump Policy: ✰72hrs
My Mood: Dark

:*:OZ:*:

Taking a sincere time to glare into the mollies eyes, OZ knew he wasn't gonna get out of this situation as easy as he planned. So this would take some time and pure charm, or at least whatever you would call his chattering. The pressure on his throat still remained, but it was accompanied by a much sharper and much more lethal prick. And although he had never been the sharpest tool in the shed, it was pretty clearly that this beef cake was threatening with claws now. How cute.
OZ took note of her question. It was simple, who was he, and why was he on her doorstep? He guessed that this cat ran the show, and was the 'leader' of the joint. Which honestly, was more than fitting. Who else could lead better than this chunk of scarred muscle?
The heavy set tom, arched his neck trying desperately to escape the razor sharp talon that teased dangerously at his neck. But wherever he squirmed the claw seemed to follow with more added pressure, which was uncomfortable to say the least. "The name is Ozland Lanchester-" he huffed looking down his snout and at the ever present paw. " But just call me OZ. Anywho, to answer your question on why I- the handsome devil that I am-," he smirked at his self compliment before continuing, "Would be be trottin 'round in the sticks. Well there's a simple explanation to that, and that answer is because I would whole heartedly love to join your humble clan. Now I know what your thinkin'- him join my clan? Ha! Not happenin- but hear me out."
He paused as if getting ready to share the worlds greatest secret " I can offer up multiple different talents for ya'. I'm a great fighter, so good in fact, that I killed the slobbering mange heads that did this to my beautiful face. Albeit, my sense of smell is a bit whacko but I obviously haven't starved yet! So thats a big plus, am I right?" At this point he was looking the molly dead in the eye: not an ounce of fear showing in the icy depths. " So not only will ya' get an extra fellow that knows how to fight, you'll also be gettin some good looks. And not to brag or anything that's sounds like a complete win-win. Wouldn't cha say so...Doll-face?"
OZ kept up his sharkish grin, while his exposed teeth flashed in the half light. Even though he persisted with his smug demeanor, A small twsit of concern flashed in his heart. He probably shouldn't of called her that... But oh well, if he died, he died. There wasn't anything he could do bout it. And at least he perished trying. Besides it was a compliment, nothing to awful.... He hoped.

// @Undertaker \\

"All aboard the octrain!"
----ϟ----
Characters

Kat, Vampire, Darl... These are my prisoners... They will never escape...

Last edited by elaif; June 28th, 2022 at 07:53 AM.
Old June 28th, 2022, 02:12 AM

My Mood: Hopeful

@Undertaker || okay!
Iciclebranch looked up. 'Well, hello there, Dawnstar,' they mewed calmly. They narrowed their eyes. 'Would you accept me back into ShadowClan?' Iciclebranch ignored the question, even though that was rude.

QUEENOTTER
join neonclan || avatar art shop || sleek's finder

goose army
pfp made by me
Old June 28th, 2022, 07:03 PM

My Mood: Adorable

Joining Form
Name: Twilight (currently)
Rank Request: Warrior
Reason for Joining: As a physically sick and weaker cat, Twilight realizes he puts himself in by not being a member of a group. After being separated from his litter and mother who took care of him growing up, Twilight stumbled apon ShadowClan - only having heard of the clan through widely blown out of proportion by nonclanmembers, at least he hopes. He homes to join for his safety and after that... who know what he'll find in ShadowClan.

@Undertaker
Twilight paced back and forth, dizzily attempting to calm himself down. Although he appeared composed as he usually did, Twilight was nervous deep down - he had never found himself pass the strongly scented ShadowClan borders. He found himself loosing his footing, his perpetual headache raging at his pacing. The skinny black tom stabilized and sat himself down, hoping to ease the pain of movement on frail figure. His tail curled around himself protectively and he groomed his short black fur - he needed to look put together, just in case a ShadowClan member stumbled into him.

His body screamed at him for his foolishness and so did his brain - he was unfamiliar with the territory and who knew what these ShadowClan cats were like, if they would even take him in. Alas, this was his only hope, so he mentally prepared himself to meet any ShadowClan member out here on the outskirts of their territory. Were ShadowClan cats merciful, or had Twilight walked himself into a trap?

[This is like, my first post on the site. Lemme know if something is wrong. I'd like for Twilight to get a warrior name if that's ok, perhaps with the suffix -pelt, but I'm open to letting you choose.

General appearance is skinny/lean black tom with blue eyes. He has an unnamed physical condition that leads to chronic pain and dizziness. I'll post a character bio soon but I wanted to post this first.]