by Rani
Last post by Rani
Today 12:11 AM

Old April 30th, 2024, 06:54 PM
Doctor,Who?

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: ShadowClan Patrol Place

Sharpfrost slowly dragged a de-bee'd bee nest into the medicine cats nest.

+1Bee hive!
And Bout +5 Cobweb from the others in the patrol @SuspiciousMindz (posted this in the wrong thread but i posted there on time so hopefully it counts?)

Beetle

Stagpaw
Moonpaw
Old May 1st, 2024, 03:22 PM
evermore haunting~

Bump Policy: Every 5 days! Please do bump me if i forgot! ¦¦ 1 Day if urgent!
My Mood: Sneaky

[NPC patrol lead], Willowpaw, NPC, NPC, and NPC reported the patrol, if maybe a little late due to two of them getting into an argument half the way back to camp.

[ 1 magpie, 2 mice, 1 vole, 1 crow, and 1 squirrel were caught

lazy report post, this was a self-assigned patrol as a side-note to get my activity up]

Currently a tiny bit sick, so replies might be a sliver delayed
Old May 2nd, 2024, 01:34 AM
burnout senior… for now

Status: I promise I don’t bite… well I do but it’s with love
Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) // 24 - 48 (1 - 2 days) if important <3
My Mood: Angelic

PATROLS ARE DUE MAY 20th
BY 11:59pm CENTRAL TIME
If you would like to be replaced please let me know no later than May 8th at 11:59pm Central Standard Time. You are more than welcome to ask for an extension up to three days after the patrol is due, however, patrols that fail to report back or return with empty paws will be punished in character by Mossfreckle and/or Lostspark, Dawnstar, or an enforcer.

Please report in this thread to Mossfreckle [mention me @/ellie] with the number of each herb gathered along with a link to the post in which you collected the herbs. In addition to this, if you are a patrol leader please log the patrol so that it is easier for me to keep track of them. Note that no cat should be realistically able to carry more than 5 herbs - if you have The Collecter purkk you will be able to carry half 8 and if needed extra trips can be made to carry back more.

Unless stated by the patrol leader, everyone should report their own herbs
[failing to return with herbs will result in IC punishment] (gathering of herbs should be done through roleplay IC, hence the links to were the herbs were gathered)

Please VM if you have any question or concerns, I don’t bite

(If your character is an apprentice and none of the warriors are showing up it is your responsibility to find a warrior to go with you and/or go and speak with Mossfreckle)

❀⊱ - - - ♡ - - - ♡ - - - ♡ - - - ♡ - - - ♡ - - - ⊰❀

。゚゚・。・゚゚。
゚。 Mossfreckle (ShC)
 ゚・。・゚ they/he ~ medicine cat apprentice

Diligent white tipped paws shuffled through the meticulously organised piles of herbs that lay in a stockade within the belly of the medicine cats den, a silent tally shown starkly in his starry mind as each variety of herb was accounted for, this round of patrols would be quite the eclectic mishmash of odds and ends as it seemed that besides a restock of the most used herbs that - while in ample supply at the moment - would soon become a number that made Mossfreckle’s silky pelt prickle with anxiety, many of the lower numerical values belonged to a random array of herbs. With the lowly stocked herbs noted, freckled oriental shaped form slipped from the medicine cats den to stand before the Shadowledge, mossy hues darted from feline to feline as the herbalist took in the hustle and bustle of the clearing for a moment although he truly saw very little as he sat within the confines of his starry mind shuffling names and herbs and locations into well organised patrols… focus, focus, focus, focus… an incantation of ocean static washed over the felines mind as he finished the task at paw and prepared himself to call forth those who would be sent out to gather the herbs to refill the stockade. Feathery tail twitched in reminiscent irritation at the thought of poorly many of the last rounds of patrols had been - pushing the thought out of sight and, thus, out of mind, the medicine cat sat and curled his expressive white tipped tail politely over his petite paws.

”Loonbay { @.Sunshine. },” the lanky tom’s tones held a weight of authority within them that exuded practiced ease, ”you will take Deadstone { @Zei } and your apprentice Floodpaw { @Spider-in-the-corner } with you to Shadowclan Territory,” a pause to let his words sink in, ”I need you to bring back Marigolds and Cobwebs - Marigolds are favoured as we have less of them but Shadowclan goes through both a mile a minute so I need you to bring back as much as you can. As for descriptions, Marigolds have ruffley orange flowers and Cobwebs are silken threads as you very well know.” This was quite the simple looking patrol when one looked from the outside but both herbs were of utter importance, this very patrol has gone awry the last time he sent out patrols and quite frankly he would not be too thrilled if this one two came back with a meagre haul, ‘twas a new day, however, and he had much higher hopes for this lot.

Onto the next the herbalist’s mossy hues flicked to the second patrols leader, ”Moonmeadow { @Dolomedes } you will be heading to Mourning Ruins in search of Mallow and Daisies, take Brownpaw { @zozelen } and Bubblebunny { @Ladiebugg } along with you,” orbs averted momentarily form the dark pelted feline to assure that the other two felines in question where close enough to hear the descriptions of the herbs, ”Mallow is generally found in clusters of long stems and has round wavy leaves, seeing as it’s the start of new leaf there will probably pinkish-purple bubs and flowers running up the stem as did daisies, they mainly consist of flowers that have a rosette of thin, white petals and a sunny yellow, button yellow centre,” two of five patrols down, three more to organise.

”The next patrol will be heading to Icy Heartlands,” the medicine cat began as freckled lanky form turned slightly to place the yellow and black pelted feline within his range of sight rather than his peripheral, ”Yellowtwist { @hades. }, you will lead this patrol, I expect you to lead it well as a new warrior but do not hesitate to ask if you when any questions,” his tones were gentle and lacked any of the typical malice and demeaning nature one might expect from such an offer, you will take Tuftedtusk { @Planet } and Gracklepaw { @chickadee } and you are tasked with being back Broom - which is a large bush of bell-like yellow flowers - and Dandelions - flat, round yellow flowers that extend from low, weed-like clusters of long oval leaves.”

Onto the fourth patrol, with a shuffle of his freckled oriental shaped form Mossfreckle began, Petalrot { @Neptune. }, I want you to take Grousepaw { @redshiftreign } and Midnightpaw { @Omari } search Croaking Swamp for Dock and Mushrooms,” onto the descriptions, ”Dock is an herb that grows directly out of the ground and consist of long, ruffley, oval leaves and mushrooms which are tall stems that are capped in dome shaped caps.”

The last patrol was his patrol, ”Hillstrider { @Mica } and Sleepypaw { @Estelle } will accompany me to Herondive Hollow to gather Oak leaves and moss,” a chuckle at moss, momentary slip of his naïveté, oak leaves are dried five pointed leaves and moss is fluffy, green balls - I’ll be there to help out though so these descriptions are quite brief,” moss was always useful and oak leaves came in handy this was one of the middle urgency patrols but he has assigned himself to lead it due to the nature of where they were going, it’s not that he didn’t trust his clanmates but with their current lackadaisical ways he wasn’t too sure he could expect them to not cross over the boarder in search of the needed herbs.
[ Mossfreckle will not leave until all the other patrols have left so I will give us a pre-extension of however many days that takes (: ]

[ Please let me know if anything looks or reads wrong, I finished this really late because my OCD wouldn’t let me go to bed without finishing it o7 ]

Mossfreckle is Shadowclan’s Medicine Cat

Mossfreckle’s Tracker // ShadowClan Healing // ShadowClan Herb Storage // Roleplay Tracker

Last edited by ellie; May 2nd, 2024 at 06:17 PM.
Old May 2nd, 2024, 08:22 AM
Call Me Zei

Bump Policy: don't bump me if you don't want bumped
My Mood: Lonely

Deadstone grunted and looked about for his patrol mates

@.Sunshine. @Spider-in-the-corner /
Old May 2nd, 2024, 08:32 AM
silly little guy

Bump Policy: 72 hrs!
My Mood: Dead

bitternpaw
he/him // 7 moons // shc apprentice

---

What was this? Patrols and he wasn't sent on one? This wouldn't do. Tail twitching irritably behind him he doesn't hesitate to slink his way up to Mossfreckle, ears laid flat against the top of his head as he eyes the medicine cat apprentice.

"Mossfreckle."

At least he knew this one's name. There were so many cats in Shadowclan that it made his head spin. But this one he knew well enough. Mostly because he was annoyed whenever he wasn't sent out on a patrol when he was ready to go. Ready to provide. Ready. Always ready.

"Take me out on patrol." Crap, manners. Remember manners. "Please."

mossfreckle | @ellie

" oh the places you'll go, little love of mine "
character bios.
gif of cloverhoney by @/ramen !
Old May 2nd, 2024, 08:48 AM
The Ping You Dread

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Mellow

Hillstrider
ShadowClan
he/him | 18 moons
[Big fluffy orange tabby with yellow eyes]
· · ────────────── · ·
[Mossfreckle - @ellie ] [Sleepypaw - @Estelle ] [Bitternpaw - @silver. ]
· · ────────────── · ·
Hillstrider was not far when Mossfreckle called him for a patrol, the orange tabby quickly padding over as everyone grouped up. He gave the medicine cat apprentice a beaming grin. "What's good! Hyped for this patrol, my dude." His face softened a little, but was no less bright, as he studied Mossfreckle. Then, in a flash, it was gone.

An apprentice padded up to Mossfreckle, demanding to be put on a patrol. Hillstrider chuckled, grinning down at the young cat. "Yo! Love the enthusiasm there, little dude. And thanks for sayin' 'please'. It'd be no good to be rude to your healer, you dig?"
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Hawkfur (WC) - Mistlewhisker (SC) - Eaglepaw (RC) - Birdpaw (SC) - Hillstrider (SC)
Bump whenever! <3
~~~~~

Last edited by Mica; May 2nd, 2024 at 08:50 AM.
Old May 2nd, 2024, 09:34 AM
i am real and you are not

Bump Policy: Whenever :3
My Mood: Chatty

Loonbay
a fluffy white she-cat with black stripes and vibrant green eyes
She/Her

she repeated it in her head. marigolds and cobwebs, marigolds and cobwebs. she snapped out of her trance and ran over to her apprentice and gave them a little nod. who was the other cat again? Oh right Deadstone, Deadstone. she circled around looking for the familiar face then spotted it. she looked at her apprentice in a signal to follow her and padded over "Deadstone right? are you ready to go?" she tried to keep a friendly face. seemed most cats around here didn't know what happiness was even if it grew legs.

@Zei @Spider-in-the-corner

Old May 2nd, 2024, 10:51 AM
What matters is ‘you’

Bump Policy: 2 days minimum
My Mood: Twisted

Petalrot
~<>~
29 moons || bug/bug’s || ShadowClan Warrior
slim tortoiseshell w/ white tuxedo markings; green eyes

With a twitch of bug's ear, Petalrot stands to answer the call for the patrol. Dock and mushrooms... long, oval leaves that have ruffles and stalks with dome shaped caps. Got it. Nodding to the medicine cat in understanding, Petalrot takes a position where bug would be very visible to the two apprentices assigned to patrol with bug; Grousepaw and Midnightpaw.

[ @Omari // @redshiftreign ]
Old May 2nd, 2024, 12:06 PM
spider-in-the-corner

Bump Policy: 24 hrs
My Mood: Amused

@.Sunshine. @Zei

Flood paw hopped up exited about her first ever patrol er heart was racing with eximent and every thing seemed more to be full of color with a nice warm sun on her back "Where will we go?" she asked cheerfully looking at the warriors her green eyes wide "Well I don't care for herbs But this is still cool!" she meowed ready to leave
Old May 2nd, 2024, 01:09 PM

Bump Policy: 72 hours!!
My Mood: Fine

Midnightpaw
Shadowclan
She/her
78/100

Midnightpaw had already been up, sitting near the mouth of the apprentice's den when patrols had been called. Her ears twitched and swiveled towards Mossfreckle's location as she listened for her name… And, would you look at that, she had been called!

The fluffy furred molly padded her way over to the forming clusters of patrols, and her eyes landed on Petalrot first. It seemed that Grousepaw wasn't here quite yet–ah, they'd have to wait.

“Hello, Petalrot.” Midnightpaw greeted with a dip of her head–ever the respectable girl she was. Then, she sat herself down next to bug, curling her tail over her paws.

[ @Neptune. @redshiftreign ]

Bump Policy: 72 hours!
Often inactive on weekends!

Click here for my character site!