Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Alternative Warriors Roleplay

Allegiances
ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rookfire

RiverClan
Leader: Stormstar
Deputy: Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Cobwebfern

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw
Recent Threads
Ticket to Roar (Ticket and...
Last post by Rustleaf
Today 05:07 AM
Rp finder
Last post by Ghost of Red
Today 04:13 AM
RiverClan Outsider Joining
by taillow
Last post by FluffyToasterBunny
Today 01:06 AM
QUARANTINE!!
by dino.
Last post by Rani
Today 12:51 AM
ThunderClan Leader's Den
by dino.
Last post by taillow
Today 12:32 AM

Old May 25th, 2024, 11:10 AM
Matching w/ Bean <3

Bump Policy: ↬ 48 hours / 2 days
My Mood: Dark

Default DarkClan *REVAMP* Main Roleplay

Sign-Ups, Resources, Allegiances, Requests, And More:

Here

Goldfish Is one of Riverclan’s Lionhearts!
She is Open to Apprentice Training and Plot ideas!
My Characters' Opinions do Not reflect my Own!
Old May 25th, 2024, 11:16 AM
Matching w/ Bean <3

Default Re: DarkClan *REVAMP* Main Roleplay

F a i t h s t a r
Lithe, dark brown classic tabby molly with white paws and green eyes
--

Faithstar drew one paw over her ear, cleaning herself
in a steady rhythm. Dawndream. Pearlpaw. Lunalight.
Hailstorm. No. No. She had to stop it. Had to stop the
memories of the ceramony from flooding her brain,
making everything uncertain and unidentifiable. Had to
find a drain. Had to find freedom. She opened her eyes
to view the sunlit clearing, and was relieved the blood
had washed away since the rockslide. If only she hadn't
been at her ceramony. If only, if only, if only. In such a
noticably empty clan, it was hard not to think of all the
if only's.
--
open

Last edited by Blaaze; May 26th, 2024 at 06:39 AM.
Old May 26th, 2024, 06:52 AM
Matching w/ Bean <3

F a i t h s t a r
--
Faithstar entered camp, hopefully trailed by Marigoldveil, an
Outsider who had just joined DarkClan's efforts to restore the
Clan to it's former glory. "Alright, Marigoldveil. This is the
Camp. You'll be sleeping in that den over there."
She made
Quick work of motioning to the warriors den before moving
On, standing in the middle of the clearing. "That's my den, and
Where you can see me if there is an issue. Over there is the
Medicine cats den, where Wisppaw works. She hasn't finished
Her training even though her mentor died. Her job is to heal any
Wounds our clan has and to communicate with Starclan. Oh,
And Starclan are our de eased ancestors."
Faithstar paused
For breath.

"Thats the apprentices den. When a cat is six moons old they have
To begin training how to hunt and fight as well as do chores such
As clean out bedding. Apprentices have mentors who train them how
To do these things. Apps graduate anywhere between ten to thirteen
Moons of age. Mentors can be warriors, deputies, or on rare occasions
Medicine cats. As a warrior, you hunt for your clan, which must eat before
You. You also fight invaders such asfoxes, lynxes, and Badgers. Sometimes
Cats that are trespassers."
She paused so her companion could take in
All this information. "That's the nursery, where kits and their mothers will
Sleep. Their mothers are called Queens. Sometimes the queens are males.
In that case, fathers. When the kits become apprentices the queens become
Warriors again."
Permaqueens were currently unimportant.

"That's the elders den, where retired, old Warriors go to live out the
Rest of their lives telling stories, relaxing, and getting their crap done
By naughty apprentices. You have to be 80 moons to retire or have a
Health issue to retire early. That over there is where we keep our fresh
Kill. I think that's all for right now. You can relax, get something to eat,
And we can continue tomorrow. You must be tired."
in other words,
Mari (As she called him in her head) may need tome to take all that in.

-- @Dolomedes

Last edited by Blaaze; May 28th, 2024 at 01:00 PM.
Old May 26th, 2024, 12:28 PM
refrigerator

Bump Policy: Every 5 days! Please do bump me if i forgot TwT ¦¦ 1 Day if urgent!
My Mood: Sneaky

《º Chicory'kit º》
| 3 Moons | DarkClan Kit | Non-binary, They/It/She | Purrks: None |
[a dark blueish cat with bright light-blue markings on the tips of their ears, a spiral on their shoulder, a little on their paws and stripes on it's tail]

Inside the nursery, Chicorykit was plotting. It needed to know things. It needed to know things NOW. How could they become worthy of being the greatest warrior of all? How could she serve her Clan in the best way possible? And most importantly: How could It train to bring down strong enemies and protect her Clan against all? Chicorykit had been pondering for a while now, many, many quite bad plans springing up. 'How about i go fight a badger? It'll probably go boom boom with me before i can go slash slash at it. How about i go attack the other clans? Nuh uh, i'm honorable. Hooooow about i go scratch a clanmate- Aaabsolutely NOT.' They realized research needed to be done. They began stumbling out towards the exit, to conduct what you might call planning to murder someone, but what they'd call being a good warrior. The little kit glanced around around the clearing. Now who here needed to be maybe-murdered? She was really quite bumfazzled by this question. Nobody had done anything to catch her fierce and deadly annoyance. Maybe some bird was off doing crime? They looked up into the sky, but that BIG BALL OF FIERY BLAZING DOOM said 'no no' and they immediately looked down, pressing their paw pads against its burning eyes.

And then suddenly.

When a sparkly idea slammed itself onto it's doorstep, they gasped inwardly through the fading pain of her oculuses. Chicorykit grinned happily and confidently, finally having something to prove that she was UTMOST worthy of receiving that shiny shiny cool warrior title early.

Something so stunning, everyone would remember her for CENTURYS.

"I'M GOING TO FIGHT THE MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON!!"

They shrieked at the highest volume. The broad daylight reflected off her pelt, the sunbeams brushing her fur like little claws of warmth. The little kit began thinking about how, but she didn't have to for long. They began rapidly hobbling over to the tallest boulder in the clearing, which was the Hawkstone.

The moon would never see them coming, and boy would it be surprised when it FLEW up there and SCRATCHED IT! Chicorykit knew this idea would make the most smartest of smartiepies reel over in defeat like in that one walter white scen- an opossum!

And Chicorykit also knew she would be the most respected warrior in the clan in no time.

[OPEN!]

|| WIP Character Site! || Art Shop! || Scroller credit! || Pronouns Page! || Roleplay Tracker! ||
Old May 28th, 2024, 12:16 PM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Marigoldveil
| He/Him | DC Warrior | Moons: 25 |
| Darkclan Camp |

While he was expecting a lot of information on clan life so that he can be a good clan cat he was beginning to realize just how he didn't even realize he thought clan life and life with his family would be the same. Everything was so different, like warriors, apprentices, leaders, medicine cats, elders, queens, and kits? So many words and all for different kinds of the same thing but he supposed that flowers were like that too. Names give meanings, and meanings gave names after all. Though so much was thrown at him. Wasn't he in training though? Faithfern just mentioned doing some training before they had walked through the territory to here. Would that make him a training cat and sleep in that den, his eyes moved to the...app... app den? Being a warrior sounded kind of scary, Marigold-Marigoldveil wasn't quite sure that he could fight off foxes and badgers, he would try yes, but successfully? who knows.

His green eyes moved from each of the dens as the leader went through them but he already knew that he was going to mix them all up. The important ones though was the medicine den, where healing takes place, Faithfern's den, and then his den. The warriors den. Well in his opinion having a whole den dedicated to healing was very strange and he turned to the leader. The voice thinks its good of him to explain this so he probably should, though he was doing it because he wants to not that the voice said so. "Medicine den? That's strange. In my family, everyone had some basic healing knowledge and a lot was guessing work from over the years during our travels. My mama is considered the best in the group and I enjoyed watching her help me and my family over the years. She never had a den though, she would always send me or my siblings out to fetch plants as she needed it. Too much work to carry it all around because we never stayed in one place for too long. Do you hold plants in there because you stay in one spot? Do you run out of prey and plants because you stay in one spot?" He asked curiously, clan life fascinated him. Very different from what he grew up with, even after he was separated he never really stopped in one spot. Oh was he to rest now? Though he wasn't too tired, though he was hungry. Should he go out hunting then? Oh what about training?

"I'm not too tired, I'm used to traveling long distances with little rest. I am hungry though, shall I go out and hunt? What about the training you mentioned? I also have some more questions if you don't mind, Faithfern."
[ @zBlaze - Faithstar || Note: Marigold doesn't know about her leader name as she introduced herself as Faithfern to him ]

Rabbitpaw is Windclan's current Medicine Cat Apprentice!
[ Windclan has a SEMI-CLOSED den policy ]

My Roleplay Tracker | My Roleplay Policies | My Roleplay Finder | Windclan Healing
Old May 28th, 2024, 01:27 PM
Matching w/ Bean <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dolomedes View Post
Marigoldveil
| Darkclan Camp |

While he was expecting a lot of information on clan life so that he can be a good clan cat he was beginning to realize just how he didn't even realize he thought clan life and life with his family would be the same. Everything was so different, like warriors, apprentices, leaders, medicine cats, elders, queens, and kits? So many words and all for different kinds of the same thing but he supposed that flowers were like that too. Names give meanings, and meanings gave names after all. Though so much was thrown at him. Wasn't he in training though? Faithfern just mentioned doing some training before they had walked through the territory to here. Would that make him a training cat and sleep in that den, his eyes moved to the...app... app den? Being a warrior sounded kind of scary, Marigold-Marigoldveil wasn't quite sure that he could fight off foxes and badgers, he would try yes, but successfully? who knows.

His green eyes moved from each of the dens as the leader went through them but he already knew that he was going to mix them all up. The important ones though was the medicine den, where healing takes place, Faithfern's den, and then his den. The warriors den. Well in his opinion having a whole den dedicated to healing was very strange and he turned to the leader. The voice thinks its good of him to explain this so he probably should, though he was doing it because he wants to not that the voice said so. "Medicine den? That's strange. In my family, everyone had some basic healing knowledge and a lot was guessing work from over the years during our travels. My mama is considered the best in the group and I enjoyed watching her help me and my family over the years. She never had a den though, she would always send me or my siblings out to fetch plants as she needed it. Too much work to carry it all around because we never stayed in one place for too long. Do you hold plants in there because you stay in one spot? Do you run out of prey and plants because you stay in one spot?" He asked curiously, clan life fascinated him. Very different from what he grew up with, even after he was separated he never really stopped in one spot. Oh was he to rest now? Though he wasn't too tired, though he was hungry. Should he go out hunting then? Oh what about training?

"I'm not too tired, I'm used to traveling long distances with little rest. I am hungry though, shall I go out and hunt? What about the training you mentioned? I also have some more questions if you don't mind, Faithfern."
[ @zBlaze - Faithstar || Note: Marigold doesn't know about her leader name as she introduced herself as Faithfern to him ]

F a i t h s t a r

Faithfern, Faithstar, to her it was all the same. One was who she was, the
Other who she pretended to be. If only she could pretend better. Either way,
She noted the fact that the soon to be trainee was looking around the camp
With each explanation. Wait, hold on. He had healing knowledge? That was
Useful. She decided not to explain her Suffix to him for now, though. Not yet.
At least he was curious. Curiosity showed he would hopefully be quick to learn.
"I don't mind the questions, and if you aren't tired that's alright. If you're
Hungry, however, Chicor-"
Wait a sec, what the heck was she doing on the Hawk-
Stone? "Chicorykit! What're you doing up there?" She scolded. Then turned
To face Mari again. again "Thats the Hawkstone, where I call meetings in
Order to give out important anouncements. Chickers isn't supposed to be up
There,, only leaders like me call meetings."
She shook her head with a sigh.

"As for training, you could say I'm training you right now. I'm teaching you, heh.
Oh! And since you're of age I wanted you to go ahead and give you the name of
A warrior. Especially since Kit and Paw suffixes can be seen as an insult to use
On a non-demoted cat. If a cat is demoted, they're in trouble and rank down for
A certain period of time."
Well,, now she should talk about the warrior code..
It was important after all. "Being part of a clan also involves following rules. The
Rules are called the Warrior code. You follow them no matter your rank, warrior
Or not. The first rule is to defend your clanmates like family. Another is kits, elders,
Queens, and apprentices should be fed before you can eat. Chicorykit shouldn't be
Hungry if we feed every cat."
A pause for breath. "You must follow orders from
Those above you. Any kits in pain or danger, no matter where they're from, must
Be helped. Kits become apprentices at 6 moons of age. You must reject the life of
A rogue or kittypet. Lastly, when leader dies deputy becomes leader except for a
Case like... like mine. The leader, deputy, and medicine cat, dead. I stepped up and
Took the role. One objection. It was dealt with by a duel. He lost."
She simplified.
"Prey and herbs grow and reproduce. Sometimes prey is scarce in leafbare, but
It doesn't last forever. In newest everything is replenished. Oh, and you have some
Herbal knowledge?"
Curiosity pricked her claws. Wisppaw would leave on a
Quest for three moons, and Mari might be perfect for medicine cat until she could
Return.

Old May 28th, 2024, 01:37 PM

Bump Policy: 30 Minutes to an Hour.
My Mood: Bored

ASHENTIDE
DARKCLAN WARRIOR

Ashentide lay beside the warriors’ den.

(Short bc yes. Also, @zBlaze, DarkClan’s council cats just below med cats should be called DarkClan’s Knights, and Wildhearts would be below Knights but above warriors.)

BerryClan - Sign-Ups + Resources | BerryClan - Main Roleplay

Frostedshore is the current HoofClan Deputy.

NOTICE: For the Leader´s Den in BerryClan, please use #BerryClanLeadersDen so I will see it. Thank you!
Old May 28th, 2024, 02:11 PM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Marigoldveil
| Darkclan Camp |

Marigoldveil looked over to the Chicorykit as Faithfern spoke out to them. A meeting place only for the leader, interesting. The tom listened to each of the rules as the molly listed them off: The Warriors Code. Sounds important, she explained them as important, and the rules themselves seemed pretty straight forward and understandable. The roles and their heirs were interesting. Especially Faithfern’s fight for leadership, she says that is not normal though. Also it made since that plants grow and prey comes back but Marigold was mostly curious how long that took. Not long of a group of cats in one spot can live off of it. Faithfern was interested in his ability to heal.

Well sure. I know all sorts of plants from my travels. I started to take over my mom’s position as best! She teased me about it often. How I was coming for her title. I can help with scratches and bites and other common injury while traveling, I also know plants that can help strength and stamina, as well as some that can help common illness and I’ve even helped broken bones, though those aren’t very common in the family. My sister was having a bad luck day I suppose, tripped and tumbled down a hill and…well anyways. Why are you curious, if you don’t mind me asking.
[ @zBlaze - Faithstar ]

Rabbitpaw is Windclan's current Medicine Cat Apprentice!
[ Windclan has a SEMI-CLOSED den policy ]

My Roleplay Tracker | My Roleplay Policies | My Roleplay Finder | Windclan Healing
Old May 31st, 2024, 12:03 PM
refrigerator

Bump Policy: Every 5 days! Please do bump me if i forgot TwT ¦¦ 1 Day if urgent!
My Mood: Sneaky

《º Chicory'kit º》
| 3 Moons | DarkClan Kit | Non-binary, They/It/She | Purrks: None |
[a dark blueish cat with bright light-blue markings on the tips of their ears, a spiral on their shoulder, a little on their paws and stripes on it's tail]

Moon brawling must go BRRRR.
Chicorykit was bouncing with excitement atop of the huuuuuge stone. 'Look at dis! Its BIG! I'm gonna be like stone when I'm bigger!' She thought, and then, a question was asked to her. What were they doing here? It really thought any cat could see what awesomeness she was trying to achieve here, couldn't they? Well, Faithstar was older and more battle-better than her, so maybe it was only the lil ones like her who had this perfect sense of intuition. They took a big inhale, "I'M GONNA DUKE IT OUT WITH THE MOOOOOoooooON!" It shouted cheerfully. "I'M GONNA FLY UP THERE AND BONK IT REALLY REALLY HARD!" 'All a part of da masta plan' Chicorykit thought cooly. When her great plan came together, ALL WOULD BE SAVED! Why, you ask? Because the MOON would be GONE! 'But-But Chicorykit, what will that do-' 'Isn't it clear? All of these many year, we been in GRAVEE DANGER!' The dramatic pause was dramatic, 'Da moon, is planning to find us all, and do a really cool thing so we all feel bad, and then ATTACK US! I have proof!' She didn't say this aloud, because it might be too much of a revolution for any ears possibly listening.

Now, actually, seriously, how'd they plan to, just, fly up there?

Well, it was simple.

It would borrow some wings.

Observe:

First, she'd leap into the air when a bird was near, catch the bird, scream 'YADELEYEEHOOOOOOOO!' and ta-da! Airborne! Then, she'd tell the bird to fly to the otherside of the world, and since she was so convincing, it'd start winging towards the horizon. A few minutes later, they'd be on the bottom of the Big Dirt they lived on, and what would they find there? THE MOON! From there, she'd thank the bird formally, by giving it a seed she'd found earlier somehow, and jump down, and onto the moon. And then, it was all easy! It would just hold the moon in it's paws, and crush it! Easy peasy lemon squeezy, thank it later for saving your life!

But.... what if the others asked about her plans? They'd never be the same. They all weren't as resilient as her, and that new cat might never want to return from this bone-chilling and world-changing news, and at the moment they needed all the clan members they could get.

She might not be remembered for her brilliance, but the amaze of her action would have to be enough.

'Fo' dwere ow'n saftwety'

[ @zBlaze - Faithstar! | @Dolomedes - Marigoldveil! ]

|| WIP Character Site! || Art Shop! || Scroller credit! || Pronouns Page! || Roleplay Tracker! ||
Old June 19th, 2024, 05:47 AM
Matching w/ Bean <3

Faithstar
____

Faithstar sighed. Wisppaws trip to get the herbs had already made her job as leader harder. Requests from cats with no idea what they were doing but they wanted the role anyway had flooded her previously. Now, she just offered Mari a smile. "Our medicine cat. Wisppaw, since her mentor died while she was training. Starclan sent her a sign, and she had to find an herb and may be gone for up to three moons.. that's three moons without a Healer. I was curious if.... you would be interested in being the Healer in DarkClan? Temporary, until Wispy returns. Then I'll speak with her and with you and we can discuss the possibility of the Role being more permanent." She then turned To Chickorykit sternly yet fondly, climbed atop the Hawkstone, and began scooping Chicker's scruff into her maw. "I don't believe the moon is fightable, kitto." She purred, amused.