Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
Grab a lottery ticket while supplies last!
The winner(s) will receive up to 10,000 Koins.

Pounce on these prompts to catch some summer fun!

RiverClan Medicine Cat applications are open until September 9th, 11:59 PM EST!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Lil'Ember
Today 07:22 AM
WindClan Clearing
by Ian
Last post by CollapsingStars
Today 07:14 AM
Ramen’s art shop
Last post by RamenThePigeon
Today 07:13 AM
RiverClan Territory
by BEAR.
Today 07:09 AM
We're Off to See the...
Today 07:04 AM

Old August 6th, 2024, 06:43 AM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Lurking

Default Big and little [p]

Bleedingpaw
Shadowclan Apprentice | He/Him | 6 Moons
Just a Scratch | Shadow Fiend

Todays the day!!!!! Sleepysunrise said she had a free day and would do some training with Bleedingpaw, just the two of them!!!!

The bengal was going nuts with excitement really, having woken perhaps a bit to early and been so loud and excited during breakfast he'd gotten the boot from the other apprentices until his sister could come collect him but he couldnt help it! Sleepysunrise was just like, the best big sister ever and this was the first time they'd found time to hang since she became a big warrior and enforcer. She was one of the greats now (not that it was a surprise that she made it) and now more then even the wobbly tom wanted to be like her in every way. So step one of that was learning directly from her!

Spotting the older molly approaching Bleedingpaw rocket up from where he'd been sitting, borderline vibrating, and wobbled his way on over in a fast but uneven stumble, excitement making the spasms worse as always. He was all smiles, bumping into the warrior with a loud purr and rubbing a cheek against her fur, rambling out a "Todays the day! Youre gonna show the the territory, the whole territory today right??? Ive been to the mire and the general area but I wanna see everything!!! Oooh! And the borders too, can be pleeeeease see the borders? I wanna learn who Im gonna fight when Im big like you, like you did riverclan!" Poor naive child, unaware the horrors he'd experience in battle and how unsuited he was for it.

"I bet if you tell me the weaknesses of the other clans I could even defeat an apprentice of my age, after all everyone says shadowclan are the best fighters!"
He couldnt, but the confidence was new and nice.

@Estelle

Have a kittypet/outsider who needs healing? Vm me!
Old August 13th, 2024, 12:26 PM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

Default Re: Big and little [p]

Training. She had not trained another before, at least, not an apprentice. She had to teach Springburst the ways of ShadowClan, but Springburst, despite coming from the clan of rivers, had once upon a time gained warrior status there. And though she could not trust the skills or teachings of the fish, it still meant she had learned at least something.

It was different with Bleedingpaw. Bleedingpaw was younger than her, an apprentice, and most of all, her brother. Mirepaw’s kidnapping under her watch still hung heavy on her heart and Sleepysunrise could not accept anything of the like happening to any of her other siblings. Even so, that did not mean she would deny them training. As an apprentice Sleepysunrise had exclusively sought the teachings of Miss Grandmama and those trusted by her, any stray cats who fell out of those requirements had not lived up to the standards of what a mentor ought to be.

Then, and now, her confidence in the teachings of those was fickle. And as it were, Dawnstar had put Bleedingpaw under the care of such a cat. This meant she had to work to ensure the apprentices of the clan were being adequately trained, including her siblings (most of all, in fact, was she not trying to avoid favouring them over other trainees much like Miss Grandmama did).

Today her paws were taking her towards the den she had avoided during her training days, approaching to pick up the rocket that was fast in coming for a tour of the territory, as she had promised before. She had been unpleasantly surprised that Bleedingpaw’s mentor hadn’t covered such an essential part of his training yet, and hoped it was at least justified by covering other essentials. Although, she wasn’t expecting much.

The petite cat was nearly overrun by the excited Bleedingpaw, any thoughts cut short as the cat so eagerly came to her and rubbed her fur in such open displays of affection. Perhaps that was why Sleepysunrise was still for several moments, watching the apprentice with such an air of inconspicuous curiosity, not accustomed to such displays. She could hardly recall the last time mama had held her in her arms however much she missed it, and Miss Grandmama never was one for clear signs of affection beyond the tell-tale flick above her ear, something she equally missed and yearned for now that their interactions had become less frequent.

How was it that Bleedingpaw was so sure in the love her gave her, even when she had done nothing to earn it yet? Not as of recent, at least. Still a better part of the once apprentice couldn’t turn this away, a paw hesitantly lifted to gently pet the back of Bleedingpaw’s head as she watched on with little to no expression, silence filled by his excited chatter.

The mention of RiverClan left a strangely bitter taste in her mouth, memories of the spilled blood coating her tongue as life seeped from her every victim until the realisation hit that she killed them. Downed them in the fight and could not even recall when or how. It wasn’t her intention. She only needed to win. However odd the feelings were she couldn’t let them distract her, and the youngest enforcer soon shook off these excess ideas and turned to Bleedingpaw with a slow nod. Weaknesses. She hadn’t considered that before.

“...I can tell you. But you have to be crafty. They will use your weaknesses against you, too.”
She mew after a few moments of contemplation, tail waving lightly as she began to leave camp, unruly fur ruffled by the breeze.
“Let us go.”

[ @Rani ]

Old Today, 04:48 AM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: Big and little [p]

Bleedingpaw
Shadowclan Apprentice | He/Him | 7 Moons
Just a Scratch | Shadow Fiend

It didnt matter how many times the little tom was taken from the camp to go on outings and training sessions, it was amazing every single time. He was star struck, looking at the goings on of the forest in wonder and occasionally bumping into his sister affectionately, almost bouncing along as he wobbled. Itd be notable progress to Sleepysunrise, his newfound ability to keep pace with normal cats when before he could achieve speed but it was slower then ones average pace before. Now he was almost normal, if forever all over the place.

"Well yeah they'll use my weakness against me but everyone will! My weakness is obvious, so I need to know theirs in advance so Im on equal footing. Its tactics, Miss Brairsplash is teaching me lots about that stuff!"

Bleedingpaw would need to be twice as smart, twice as persistent, twice as something to match up to these other cats even at their most average. And he would be, he just needed some help to do so.

Still, he wasnt the most important cat here, never was in his own mind, and the little tom had picked up on his older sisters upset even if he didnt get why she was. And he'd help fix it, if he could!
So after a long silent peaceful moment he spoke up, tone soft but serious. "You ok big sis? You seem.... Not proper sad but unhappy. Maybe I can help? Or at least give my thoughts if you want them." It was not super valuable perhaps but it was all the tom really could give and as the most emotional (and emotionally healthy) of the siblings maybe those emotions could be of use. It was the least he could do until they got to the first territory location after all.

@Estelle

Have a kittypet/outsider who needs healing? Vm me!