Last post by burntToast
Today 07:57 AM
One Word Stories!
by Myling
Last post by Minkuu
Today 07:07 AM

Old February 29th, 2024, 02:50 PM
evermore haunting~

Bump Policy: Every 5 days! Please do bump me if i forgot! ¦¦ 1 Day if urgent!
My Mood: Sneaky

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Collieheart View Post

Skitterpaw
( scrappy orange-tabby-and-white tom with amber eyes )
ShadowClan Apprenticehe/him8 moons
nervous • mistrustful • protective

That was pretty standard for kits, Skitterpaw thought. It was oddly comforting to know that even in the clans, kits just wanted to play mossball. He hummed in thought at Willowpaw's question. "I don't know that much about the other clans yet," he admitted. "Just that they're to be kept out of our borders." He tilted his head. "What are they like?"

Willowpaw
| ShadowClan Apprentice | 6 Moons | She/Her, Female |
| Kitty soft paws [inactive] |

Willowpaw nodded, if clans started mindlessly stomping around on each others territory without consequence, then all of Starclan would probably face palm universally. His question stumped her on what to say, there was a lot about the other clans, just as much as there was with ShadowClan. "Well..." she thought she'd start with her personal favorite. "WindClan is, uhm, well, fast, and they-they live in the-the uplands, where-where the m-moors are. And we're-we're sorta allies with th-them." "And-And RiverClan is-, g-guess what? R-RiverClan is by a-a river. We- were pretty ne-neutral with them." From what she'd heard at the last gathering, they weren't in much conflict with them (Phew), but the rest of the Clans thought of them like spoiled rats. "Uhm, ThunderClan is-is in a forest......." If he didn't know about their relations with ThunderClan, then that was a bit awkward. "Uhm, currently in a war, with-with them. I-I think we-we have been for-for a while now." Her voice shook like a kit lashing a mossball side to side, but she ignored it, and hoped Skitterpaw would too. "We're gonna- wait, wasn't it a bit grim to say that they were going to raid ThunderClan soon? - N-nevermind. Is there- is there anything else you want to kn-know about the-the other c-clans?"

Currently sick (*wheeze of feel like death*), so replies might be a bit slow!

Last edited by Myling; February 29th, 2024 at 04:12 PM.
Old February 29th, 2024, 06:42 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

She/Her | Purrks Overlook

Pausing in her grooming to snake a paw around Mirekit as the little kit reared up to prevent the little darling from falling backward, Lostspark cringed internally at the red still splattered over her paws. "Hello," She murmured, dipping her head in an attempt to touch her nose to Mirekit's, and then to drag her tongue quickly over the kit's forehead. Raising her gaze again, the Medicine Cat blinked slowly at Birdkit, and then at Wispykit as the little she-kit all but ran into Thrushfeather's unmoving form. Quickly putting out a paw in an attempt to pull Wispykit away from the body, Lostspark glanced towards Birdkit. "Little ones, I want you to go sit with Birdkit. I can't have warriors stepping around or on you."

Turning her gaze to Mistlewhisker, Mossfreckle, Lynxshade, and Pebbleshell as they offered their help, Lostspark stood, abandoning her grooming. She could do it later. "A fox happened." Was the only explanation Lostspark gave, canting her head to the side. "It's dead now." She'd made certain of that, at the very least.

"Mistlewhisker, I want you and Mossfreckle to take Thrushfeather's body to Moonlit Grove and bury her there." With a nod, the Medicine Cat turned to face camp exit again. "Lynxshade and Pebbleshine, I'm sending you two out into the territory to get rid of the fox's remains. Throw it over the border into the outskirts, bury it, whatever, I don't care. Just get rid of it, ShadowClan doesn't need any more trouble regarding predators." Technically, Lostspark was coming with them, but she was only dropping by to pick up the fox's pelt so she could return with it to camp and give Dawnstar her report. "I'll show you where it is, come on." Tail flicking, Lostspark left camp once more.

[ @tally - Mirekit / @Micanomancy - Birdkit & Mistlewhisker / @Fawn<3 - Mossfreckle / @Eden - Wispykit / @Wingnettle - Lynxshade / @rust`rock - Pebbleshell ]

Lostspark is ShadowClan’s Medicine Cat.
Old February 29th, 2024, 07:49 PM

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Queenly
ShadowClan Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rose View Post

Pausing in her grooming to snake a paw around Mirekit as the little kit reared up to prevent the little darling from falling backward, Lostspark cringed internally at the red still splattered over her paws. "Hello," She murmured, dipping her head in an attempt to touch her nose to Mirekit's, and then to drag her tongue quickly over the kit's forehead. Raising her gaze again, the Medicine Cat blinked slowly at Birdkit, and then at Wispykit as the little she-kit all but ran into Thrushfeather's unmoving form. Quickly putting out a paw in an attempt to pull Wispykit away from the body, Lostspark glanced towards Birdkit. "Little ones, I want you to go sit with Birdkit. I can't have warriors stepping around or on you."

Turning her gaze to Mistlewhisker, Mossfreckle, Lynxshade, and Pebbleshell as they offered their help, Lostspark stood, abandoning her grooming. She could do it later. "A fox happened." Was the only explanation Lostspark gave, canting her head to the side. "It's dead now." She'd made certain of that, at the very least.

"Mistlewhisker, I want you and Mossfreckle to take Thrushfeather's body to Moonlit Grove and bury her there." With a nod, the Medicine Cat turned to face camp exit again. "Lynxshade and Pebbleshine, I'm sending you two out into the territory to get rid of the fox's remains. Throw it over the border into the outskirts, bury it, whatever, I don't care. Just get rid of it, ShadowClan doesn't need any more trouble regarding predators." Technically, Lostspark was coming with them, but she was only dropping by to pick up the fox's pelt so she could return with it to camp and give Dawnstar her report. "I'll show you where it is, come on." Tail flicking, Lostspark left camp once more.

《 Pebbleshell 》

she/her / shadowclan warrior / calico

"StarClan light your path, " she whispered for her fallen clanmate while pushing her pink nose into their fur. Pebbleshell turned gave the medicine cat a brisk nod and followed her outside camp with Lynxshade next to her. Her glowing light blue eyes watched the forest around her. If a fox showed itself in ShadowClan, there could be fox cubs around. Pebbleshell lowered her head closer to the ground, sweeping away pine-cones with her paws.

( @Rose :Lost spark , @Wingnettle :Lynxshade )

Last edited by nyx; February 29th, 2024 at 07:51 PM.
Old February 29th, 2024, 08:29 PM
burnout senior… for now

Status: I promise I don’t bite… well I do but it’s with love
Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) // 24 - 48 (1 - 2 days) if important <3
My Mood: Angelic

。゚゚・。・゚゚。
゚。 Mossfreckle (ShC)
 ゚・。・゚ they/he ~ medicine cat apprentice

Mossfreckle’s pelt prickled anxiously as white tipped paws padded forward to the dead feline he was tasked with helping bury - death was not really a thing that bothered him anymore… not sense he had watched his kin die one by one, heard his sisters last breath and pleaded with Starclan to not take her away… I’m here now… was the only selfish thought he allowed to twinkle in his starry mind, this was not the time to be thinking of himself. No. This was a time to be thinking of Shadowclan, the clan came first always and he pressed his paws down into the chilled earth and let the thawed chill sink into his paws as he shoved the beast of insecurity and it’s raking claws deep into the cage of his core… the darkest parts of his start mind that he reserved only for the most disturbing and vindictive of the whispering taunting voices that lingered in his head and spat venom at every. little. thing.

Mossy hues turned and gained purchase on Mistlewhisker’s muscled form and Mossfreckle tilted his oriental shaped head down to the body and flicked his feathery tail to single to the enforcer that he was ready to heave the body up and take it to Moonlit Groove to bury it. There was no vigil but he stayed silent, he did not know this cat but part of him just wanted to be quite, to be alone on his starry mind as the thought of death placed him once again a whiskers length away from the edge of cliff in his mind… what laid on the abyss was unknown to him as he had shoved down so much, if he feel he would be fine… yet, he still feared the day he did. White tipped paws tinged with crimson as he padded closer to the body and his maw glistened with is as he stopped his angular head down to grab the limp pelts scruff within it, mossy gaze angled up - clouded with an odd unknown glint - to meet the hues of Mistlewhisker, oriental ears folded back in solace as he prepared for the somber trek and the dull ache that would linger in their paws as they padded back to camp after clawing deep into the frozen earth and laid the dead cat to rest in the stars.

{ @Micanomancy ~ Mistlewhisker }

Mossfreckle is Shadowclan’s Medicine Cat Apprentice

Mossfreckle’s Tracker // ShadowClan Healing // ShadowClan Herb Storage // Roleplay Tracker

Old February 29th, 2024, 10:25 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wingnettle View Post
Lynxshade
Shadowclan Enforcer
29 moons | she/her

Shadow Fiend | Primal Instincts | Beefed Up (T3) | Bilingual (T3)
Lynxshade was resting under some bracken outside the medicine cat's den when she heard Hawkbite's familiar voice.
Right, I'm an Enforcer too, now. She padded up to him with her head high, and flicked her tail as a quick greeting.

"Good morning, Hawkbite." What's the matter? She sat down and start licking her paw, brushing it against her head to groom her fur a little bit while they talked. She liked to keep herself as clean as a wild cat could possibly be.

"Come with me to the RiverClan border. I'd like to make sure they're all behaving over there, plus we need to do a little hunting. Might as well kill two birds with one stone," Hawkbite was curt and to the point.

He came off as a totally different feline from the first time Lynx and he had spoken. Which, when he thought of that moment, he always felt his ears heating up for some reason. He couldn't quite put his tongue on why.

Unfortunately, for the she-cat, she probably wouldn't understand why he acted this way until they were out of the camp. Hawkbite had always held the stoic and commanding figure before his clanmates, although he softened up in one-on-one interactions.

"Sound good?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abyssopelagic View Post
Silkkit, he/him

Silkkit slinked through the camp, simply trying to avoid the plodding footsteps of the adults around him. No one ever really seemed to notice when he was around.
It was okay. He didn't have a lot to say anyway.
He wasn't sure he wanted to speak to any of them, either.
It was just easier to remain unseen. It was less stressful this way. Less stress meant he wouldn't start crying from the overwhelming sense of shame and all his roiling emotions.

The lilac-point found himself a small nook, out of the way and secluded, and squeezed himself in. The right compressing as he wiggles himself into comfort was a stark reminder that he wasn't a baby anymore. Hadn't been for awhile....
And yet he was perhaps the least accomplished of his siblings. Glowingpaw was already an apprentice. Mothkit was most likely on her way to a ceremony.... And him?
He still cried when his emotions were loud.
But he didn't know how to make it stop! He wished he did, but who would he even ask for help? Could he even be helped?
Maybe he was just broken....
It wouldn't surprise him if he was.
Silkkit closed his eyes, and curled his tail around himself and simply.... Sat. Trying to clear his head, entirely unaware of his surroundings as his thoughts tried to eat him alive.

His thoughts darted to siblings again, his father, his mother.... Then they landed on the tom he'd seen speak to his siblings before. Brown and striped, he didn't remember his name.
Never caught it in the few times he heard him talk to his siblings. Sometimes he wondered about him and what he could possibly want to talk to his siblings about. And so often!
Was he nice?
He had to be if Mothkit seemed to like him. But he wondered why he'd never talked to him. Was he always asleep or busy when he came by?
There was a distressing idea that perhaps he'd have to be the one to approach the adult, and start the conversation. He didn't want to. Talking was hard.
Starting the talking with a stranger was harder!

//Enjoy my nonsense son\\
[ @SuspiciousMindz ]

Hawkbite had been enjoying a sunbathing moment, a rarity in his rather busy life lately. Unlike some of the clan, he enjoyed being in the open clearing, being right smack in the middle of a sunspot. He didn't care if cats stared, in fact, he enjoyed the attention. Now, with his promotion, he'd gotten plenty of attention and his paws itched for relaxation. It was. . . odd to say the least. A new experience that left Hawkbite contemplating the reliability of his clanmates. Nonetheless, he'd never complain aloud as he stepped up to the role and dealt with tasks his clanmates didn't want to do.

Ugh, the thoughts made his tail twitch. It was a tempting prey for a kit who sought play. In fact, that was exactly how he'd met Mothkit. Gosh, he loved that little kit.

Hawkbite suddenly felt his pelt tingle. A sixth sense that signaled someone was staring at him. He wouldn't give away his unease as his gaze casually scanned the clearing for who could've been watching. He came up empty and it was. . . concerning. It was unusual for someone to stay just out of his sight, especially in the camp. That was a Lostspark thing, not typical of some other warrior or apprentice.

His pelt continued to tingle and to attempt soothing it, he sat up and gave his limbs a stretch. Once more, his gaze would casually scan, searching the darker corners briefly. He didn't want to give himself away.

Ah, there they are.

Hawkbite's gaze briefed Silkkit hiding away. He didn't process who he was at first, but he averted his gaze before they'd have a chance to realize they were caught. The Commander fully rose to his paws and padded slowly towards the kill-pile, which happened to not be too far from the young feline.

He scooped up a squirrel, carrying it to a spot nearby. Now that he was within earshot, he made sure his voice was clear and almost welcoming. "Gosh, I don't know how I'm going to eat all of this! I sure hope someone's nearby to share this with!" Hawkbite exclaimed, his gaze scanning around aimlessly, acting dumb to Silkkit's presence.

@bubble[error]. -- Just a Mothkit mention

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old February 29th, 2024, 11:33 PM
Watcher of Stars

Bump Policy: 48 hours (24 hours for time sensitive)
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by SomePerson View Post

Willowpaw
| ShadowClan Apprentice | 6 Moons | She/Her, Female |
| Kitty soft paws [inactive] |

Willowpaw nodded, if clans started mindlessly stomping around on each others territory without consequence, then all of Starclan would probably face palm universally. His question stumped her on what to say, there was a lot about the other clans, just as much as there was with ShadowClan. "Well..." she thought she'd start with her personal favorite. "WindClan is, uhm, well, fast, and they-they live in the-the uplands, where-where the m-moors are. And we're-we're sorta allies with th-them." "And-And RiverClan is-, g-guess what? R-RiverClan is by a-a river. We- were pretty ne-neutral with them." From what she'd heard at the last gathering, they weren't in much conflict with them (Phew), but the rest of the Clans thought of them like spoiled rats. "Uhm, ThunderClan is-is in a forest......." If he didn't know about their relations with ThunderClan, then that was a bit awkward. "Uhm, currently in a war, with-with them. I-I think we-we have been for-for a while now." Her voice shook like a kit lashing a mossball side to side, but she ignored it, and hoped Skitterpaw would too. "We're gonna- wait, wasn't it a bit grim to say that they were going to raid ThunderClan soon? - N-nevermind. Is there- is there anything else you want to kn-know about the-the other c-clans?"

Skitterpaw
( scrappy orange-tabby-and-white tom with amber eyes )
ShadowClan Apprenticehe/him8 moons
nervous • mistrustful • protective

Skitterpaw listened with interest, absorbing the information. It all seemed like pretty useful stuff to know. He snorted softly at her joke about RiverClan's territory. At the admission of the war with ThunderClan, he couldn't contain a small reaction — his eyes widened and his ears twitched, as well as his whiskers. He tilted his head, thoughtful. It seemed like something that would be widespread knowledge, but it hadn't made it out of the clans.

At her question, he hummed in thought. What to ask her? There was so much he felt like he didn't know, but that very lack of knowledge meant he hadn't the tools to craft a sufficient question. "What is... war like?" Oof, maybe that was a bit of a harsh one. "I mean, clearly we aren't in battle right now, but does war mean it could happen at any moment? What... what's stopping ThunderClan from just killing any ShadowClan cat on the spot?" The more he went on the more he felt the comfortable feeling of the past conversation slip away. His anxiety returned along with a dark pit in his stomach at the thought of losing the clan he'd only just found. He flexed his claws anxiously in the dirt, his tail twitching and his fur on end.

[ note: the name Skitterpaw was rejected after a bit of a mess, so the boi is now Scratchpaw. this note will be added to previous posts for the purpose of tracking. aside from this, no editing will be made. ]

No you have a good day!
Characters | BlazeClan

Last edited by Collieheart; March 19th, 2024 at 04:52 PM.
Old March 1st, 2024, 04:24 AM
*rattles cage* LEMME OUT

Bump Policy: once every 3 days
My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levi 99 View Post
SHADEFROST

SHADOWCLAN'S STRONGEST

SHADOWCLAN GUARD

AGATHA KITTY | ACTIVE, BEEFED UP (T3) | ACTIVE, MIND READER | ACTIVE, SILVER TONGUE | ACTIVE

Shadefrost sauntered toward the camp entrance, his stride purposeful and his sapphire gaze alight with satisfaction as he delicately balanced a vole and a mouse by their tails. Today had been a departure from the norm for him, an unexpected twist in the routine of his day to day life. Which was surprisingly nice. Here he was, not engaged in his usual pursuits of aggression and dominance, but instead bearing tidings of accomplishment and even a hint of optimism. He had high hopes for how the rest of the day would turnout, expecting to actually sleep with a smile on his face

However, it seemed fate had other plans in mind. As he approached the threshold of the camp, a shadow crossed his features, and his demeanor shifted. His eyes narrowed as they landed on a particular feline figure, and annoyance sparked within him. Of all the enforcers, why did it have to be Larkfires pet? The disdain the tom held for his fellow warrior surpassed that which he harbored for those within the other clans. At least those pieces of trash served some purpose beyond an irksome existence.

The temptation to abandon his haul and retreat to the river to drown himself for a few hours were strong, but the chill of the air dissuaded him from such drastic measures. With a resigned sigh, he approached the younger warrior, setting down his catch with deliberate care. "I've surveyed a significant portion of our territory today," he stated evenly, his tone clipped. "No signs of trouble, but I intend to delve deeper tomorrow. Perhaps then, I'll have more substantial news to share." There, the hard part was over. Now he could go. With a brusque nod, he gathered his prey once more, departing swiftly in search of anywhere that was far from the enforcers company.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lewolfers View Post
NightWolf had been out hunting, he had caught a skinny rabbit, it was a lucky catch since the rabbit didnt kniw NightWolf had been resting upon a branch above where it was looking for for nuts.

As he came to the entrance he saw Darkfall watching everyone with a studious eye, he seemed to be examining everyone as they entered or left, he wondered what had the older warrior so high on alert, should he be on alert? Perhaps he should.. he stopped before entering to look around him for anything suspicious, nothing... thats good, the camp being in peace and safe was always the priority. However he didn't realize how suspicious he looked as he looked around to look for anything suspicious in the middle of the entrance.

@Dark

Darkfall

Shadow Fiend: Inactive | Beefed Up (T3) | Ultimate Predator: Inactive

The approach of Shadefrost made his pelt prickle with discomfort. He didn’t like the older warrior, and the older warrior did not like him. It was just the way things were, and likely how things were going to stay. Whatever, as long as the guard stayed in line, he didn’t give a rat’s ass what he thought of him.

”Very well, keep it up,” He said, giving Shadefrost a curt nod as the tom gave his report and walked off. Well, at least it seemed he was taking his duties seriously, that at least was a plus. His attention was grabbed, however, by an individual being odd as he brought in his catch.

”You.” he called ”Stop acting weird and just bring the catch in. Or shall I report you to Dawnstar for being suspicious?” He wouldn’t actually do that, as it didn’t seem like the other tom was meaning for things to appear that way, but he was a bit irked that he was taking up the space int he entrance. ”Get a move along now, there are hungry mouths that I’m sure are waiting to pounce on that.”

[Apologies for the tardiness of this post. Last couple of weeks have been pretty rough posts will be quicker]

Basic Cat Genetics|Dark's Collection of VAs|
My OC Q&A!
velli lurked here
Old March 1st, 2024, 08:39 AM

Bump Policy: Every few hours, I usually try to respond as quickly as I can
My Mood: Amused

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark View Post

Darkfall

Shadow Fiend: Inactive | Beefed Up (T3) | Ultimate Predator: Inactive

The approach of Shadefrost made his pelt prickle with discomfort. He didn’t like the older warrior, and the older warrior did not like him. It was just the way things were, and likely how things were going to stay. Whatever, as long as the guard stayed in line, he didn’t give a rat’s ass what he thought of him.

”Very well, keep it up,” He said, giving Shadefrost a curt nod as the tom gave his report and walked off. Well, at least it seemed he was taking his duties seriously, that at least was a plus. His attention was grabbed, however, by an individual being odd as he brought in his catch.

”You.” he called ”Stop acting weird and just bring the catch in. Or shall I report you to Dawnstar for being suspicious?” He wouldn’t actually do that, as it didn’t seem like the other tom was meaning for things to appear that way, but he was a bit irked that he was taking up the space int he entrance. ”Get a move along now, there are hungry mouths that I’m sure are waiting to pounce on that.”

[Apologies for the tardiness of this post. Last couple of weeks have been pretty rough posts will be quicker]

NightEWof shrugged, he dragged his freshkill in and placed it by the pile. It had been a long morning and he himself is definitely one of the ones who wants to eat something then rest before resuming his training in the afternoon and beginning to hunt again

"UNTIL I THREW DOWN MY ENEMY AND SMOTE HIS RUIN UPON THE MOUNTAINSIDE -GANDALF THE WHITE
NIGHTWOLF SHADOWCLAN
24 MOONS
LARGE BLACK TABBY

BOULDERPAW RIVERCLAN
9 MOONS
GREY STRIPED TABBY
Old March 1st, 2024, 09:53 AM
Loyal Jellybean fan

Status: The scariest person is someone with nothing left to lose
Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Unpredictable

Badgerdawn stretched in the sunlight, excited that newleaf was almost her. She could tell the other were excited too by the energy that her friends shared
Old March 1st, 2024, 10:12 AM
The Ping You Dread

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Mellow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wingnettle View Post
Lynxshade's eyes flickered to the other end as she heard Lostspark's call for help. But before that, she had almost immediately sensed the smell of blood coming from... a body.
"Mirekit, , Birdkit. Wispykit. Be good kits and go back immediately to the nursery." She commanded with a dark, serious tone watching the three curiously making their way over Thrushfeather's dead body. This was not a spectacle. Especially not for kits.
She remained silently in front of the medicine cats and Mistlewhisker, leaving the matter to them three. However, she couldn't help but make one single question before leaving.
"What happened to this cat?" She asked grimly, head low on the dead corpse.
@Rose @Micanomancy @tally @Eden

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rose View Post

[ @tally - Mirekit / @Micanomancy - Birdkit & Mistlewhisker / @Fawn<3 - Mossfreckle / @Eden - Wispykit / @Wingnettle - Lynxshade / @rust`rock - Pebbleshell ]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fawn<3 View Post

。゚゚・。・゚゚。
゚。 Mossfreckle (ShC)
 ゚・。・゚ they/he ~ medicine cat apprentice

Mossfreckle’s pelt prickled anxiously as white tipped paws padded forward to the dead feline he was tasked with helping bury - death was not really a thing that bothered him anymore… not sense he had watched his kin die one by one, heard his sisters last breath and pleaded with Starclan to not take her away… I’m here now… was the only selfish thought he allowed to twinkle in his starry mind, this was not the time to be thinking of himself. No. This was a time to be thinking of Shadowclan, the clan came first always and he pressed his paws down into the chilled earth and let the thawed chill sink into his paws as he shoved the beast of insecurity and it’s raking claws deep into the cage of his core… the darkest parts of his start mind that he reserved only for the most disturbing and vindictive of the whispering taunting voices that lingered in his head and spat venom at every. little. thing.

Mossy hues turned and gained purchase on Mistlewhisker’s muscled form and Mossfreckle tilted his oriental shaped head down to the body and flicked his feathery tail to single to the enforcer that he was ready to heave the body up and take it to Moonlit Groove to bury it. There was no vigil but he stayed silent, he did not know this cat but part of him just wanted to be quite, to be alone on his starry mind as the thought of death placed him once again a whiskers length away from the edge of cliff in his mind… what laid on the abyss was unknown to him as he had shoved down so much, if he feel he would be fine… yet, he still feared the day he did. White tipped paws tinged with crimson as he padded closer to the body and his maw glistened with is as he stopped his angular head down to grab the limp pelts scruff within it, mossy gaze angled up - clouded with an odd unknown glint - to meet the hues of Mistlewhisker, oriental ears folded back in solace as he prepared for the somber trek and the dull ache that would linger in their paws as they padded back to camp after clawing deep into the frozen earth and laid the dead cat to rest in the stars.

{ @Micanomancy ~ Mistlewhisker }

Birdkit
ShadowClan
she/her | 4 moons
[Blue-grey tabby with a dark blue overcoat, white unders, and amber eyes]
Purrks: Lyrebird's Lullaby [PERMANENTLY ACTIVE]
· · ────────────── · ·
[Mirekit - @tally ] [Wispykit - @Eden ]
· · ────────────── · ·
Birdkit's head shot up when she heard a cat say her name, instructing her to head back to the nursery. She glowered up at the massive molly. Who was she to tell her to--oh, Muma had said the same thing. Well, she couldn't argue with that! Birdkit skittered back to the nursery, waiting for her siblings to follow. Maybe they could play a game! Oh, how she would like that. She glanced at Mossfreckle on her way out, giving the oriental a big grin before disappearing into the nursery, keeping an eye on the clearing.

Mistlewhisker
ShadowClan Enforcer
she/her | 37 moons
[Large black cat with a half-white muzzle and pale green eyes, one gouged out] Purrks: Beefed up T2
· · ────────────── · ·
· · ────────────── · ·
Mistlewhisker nodded to both Lostspark and Mossfreckle once she was given instructions, padding over to the body and nosing it over her shoulders, holding her breath as though it could keep the miasma of blood and death from entering her lungs. She was large enough to carry the cat by herself, but she appreciated Mossfreckle's help, especially when the digging would begin. He seemed like the type of medicine cat who wouldn't gripe about dirt under his claws.

The part oriental--only evident by her long muzzle and large ears--waited for Mossfreckle to pick up the other side of the body, and the two made their way to the grove.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Hawkfur (WC) - Mistlewhisker (SC) - Eaglepaw (RC) - Birdpaw (SC) - Hillstrider (SC)
Bump whenever! <3
~~~~~

Last edited by Mica; March 1st, 2024 at 10:36 AM.