Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan > RiverClan's Trials

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Picnic Prey Social...
Last post by Rani
Today 05:03 PM
IDIOTICBEAN'S ART SHOP
Last post by IDIOTICBEAN101
Today 04:54 PM
Artfight - WCO style
by Bean
Last post by Myling
Today 04:45 PM

Old June 16th, 2024, 02:55 AM

Status: may have forgotten some rps so please bump me if needed!
Bump Policy: Two days time sensitive / five days all other
My Mood: Distracted

RiverClan RiverClan Mountain Territory

RiverClan has claimed a portion of the mountains for themselves while they are in the mountains. There's a narrow, but accessible, path that leads down from their camp out of the mountains. The further a cat heads down this path, the grassier and more forested the area becomes. A river rages alongside the area where RiverClan has its camp, rushing down out of the mountains.

Beyond RiverClan's camp, there's a rocky path of maneuverable cliffs leading deep into the mountains. The terrain here is precarious and rough, so exercise caution! There are no fatal drops anywhere around RiverClan's camp, but venturing deep into the area RiverClan has claimed may prove dangerous for the reckless and poor-footed.
Fadingsun is currently RiverClan's leader. He has an open den policy; his den can be found here. If you have any questions or concerns about RiverClan, or any plots to propose, feel free to leave me a VM or DM! Please do not take my characters' IC opinions as reflective of my own.
Old June 17th, 2024, 09:01 PM
A living KANKAN sava ad

Bump Policy: 1 week if my mood is busy, 4 days if not, 2 days if time sensitive. If i'm on hiatus, do not bump me
My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: RiverClan Mountain Territory

OX Emberfang XO
Riverclan warrior | He/she/they | Shadow Fiend [Inactive], Beefed up T1 [Inactive]

Hunting Patrol 4 [Territory]
The warrior followed with the patrol, his eyes slowly going from one place to another. Rocks, rocks, rocks, and- wait what the hell? He watched the two rabbits or hares or something ran out of nowhere. Such a stupid move to make. Now, Emberfang's plan was to just go after the other rabbit since the she-cat was already after the other one but he could just find another thing since he'd guess rabbits would just run somewhere else. Possibly hiding among these rocks which would be a bother for him to chase down. Though, he probably should've been paying attention a little bit more to whatever his patrolmate was doing cause the next thing he knew was that one of the long eared animals was running towards him. How suprising.

He lifted a paw and slammed it down on the rabbit, holding it in place. What an odd creature it was. He bent down, his jaws wrapping around it's neck and biting down until what felt like the rabbit meeting it's death.
"Seems like it's luck ran out. Not that it had any in the first place"

Killing it almost made him forget about it's little friend that probably left it. Honestly he can't blame it on leaving, if he was a rabbit he definitely would've as well. He got up, looking down at the now dead rabbit before looking back at his patrolmates and whatever the two were doing now
[ @zBlaze @kittycatburmise | sorry for mentioning ya’ll twice but i’m reposting this and moving to the territory thread ]

groareroraqreoroar - dino
ghostie wuz herez

Old June 18th, 2024, 06:10 AM

Bump Policy: A week
My Mood: Lurking

Irisfrost

Irisfrost studied her surroundings as the patrol walked through the mountains. There were rocks all around them, some big, some small, some loose enough to make spraining an ankle a serious concern. She was musing about how best to hunt in this terrain when a flash of fur caught her eye as the creature ran past her. A rabbit. Or a hare; she wasn't a WindClan cat, she didn't know much about the creatures. Nonetheless, she leapt into action, lunging at the rabbit to sink her claws into its hindquarters. Irisfrost sank her teeth into the back of its neck and it fell limp.

Straightening, Irisfrost turned back to her clanmates to see they had also caught a rabbit. "It seems like StarClan has gifted us luck today," she said. Looking back down at the blood-stained prey, her brows drew together in thought. "How are we going to bury these? We could hide them between rocks, but it's still fairly likely a scavenger will get to them before we return." Soil, an advantage of RiverClan's old territory they hadn't appreciated until it was gone.

@zBlaze @Minkuu
Old June 18th, 2024, 11:21 PM
He who dares, wins!

Status: I’m visiting Canada right now so I’ll be a lot less active!
Bump Policy: 20 seconds
My Mood: Happy

Duskleaf

19 Moons | He/Him | No purrks

RiverClan Lionheart

Right, both of his patrolmates had arrived now. Brokenstream arrived first, with his tail giving a friendly greeting. Duskleaf responded with a polite nod and a smile, and the two weren’t waiting long before MorningMimic also arrived. "Right, let’s get going then, shall we?" Duskleaf said as he turned to leave. There was no rush, and it would probably be beneficial to take in the sights around the territory to get used to everything, to help learn where things are, so he walked rather slowly. Then, just out of hearing distance from the rest of the clan, he glanced over to Brokenstream and MorningMimic, before deciding now was the time to tell them what he didn’t want the whole clan to hear.

"If either of you smell anything unusual, you have to tell me immediately." Duskleaf began. "Any strange cats, other animals, anything. I've been having…a bit of trouble lately with my nose, so I won’t be able to smell danger coming. That’s why you need to tell me right away if you smell anything strange." Duskleaf really didn’t like telling other cats about his problems, he felt that it was a private thing, but it was important that he had to tell them about this.

The rest of the walk down the narrow mountain path was relatively calm and peaceful, Duskleaf heard the crash of the waves against the rocks and felt…at home. This wasn’t RiverClan’s actual territory, but small things like that helped bring a sense of familiarity to this otherwise unfamiliar place. Eventually, the patrol reached a part of the mountain which was covered in trees and bushes, and Duskleaf slowly made his way through it, listening very closely for any sign of trouble, as well as keeping his eyes open.

"Right…I think this place is alright to mark our border, it shouldn’t be too difficult to patrol. Remember, anything strange, tell me immediately." Duskleaf said before padding off to run his fur on the side of a tree as a scent marker.

@leopardheart00 @Ladiebugg (sorry this took so long! I’ve been pretty busy!)
Old June 20th, 2024, 02:59 PM

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Chatty

Mistyshard padded through the new territory, eyes wide with curiosity. The mountains were so different from their old home. Rocks were everywhere, making it hard to find the herbs she needed but she kept going. The clan was counting on her and Berrypaw to heal everyone... she'd have to make a few trips to stock the herb storage up, that was for sure. Perhaps sending out patrols would be smart-

She clambered over a big boulder, paws slipping on the loose stones. "This is tricky," the herbalist muttered, tail flicking with frustration. But she pushed on, sniffing the air for any scent of herbs. After what felt like forever, she finally spotted something familiar. "Marigold!" she exclaimed, whiskers twitching with excitement. She carefully plucked two sprigs, holding them in her mouth.

Next, she found some cobwebs in a crevice between two rocks. "These will be useful," she murmured, gathering two bunches and adding them to her growing pile.

As she continued her search, Mistyshard couldn't help but think about how beautiful their new home was. The peaks were high and the air was so fresh. It was hard not to feel a sense of awe even though she missed their old home. Nothing could ever compare to the place she had grown up in, but this was something, and it's not like they would be here forever. Her paws ached from all the climbing but she kept going, determined to find more herbs. She stumbled upon some moss growing on the side of a damp rock. "Perfect for cleaning blood," she noted, collecting two pieces and adding them to her stash.

Her ears pricked up as she heard the sound of a nearby stream. Following the sound, she found a small patch of celandine. "Finally," she breathed, carefully picking one yellow flower. She knew this would be crucial for treating eye injuries. There had been quite a lot of them in the battle, so she'd have to come back here to collect more. As she made her way back, she found a single red poppy flower growing in a tiny patch of soil between two rocks. Its brightness contrasted the earthy, dull landscape. "Just what I needed," she said, plucking it gently and tucking it away.

Mistyshard looked at her collection with satisfaction. "Two marigold sprigs, two cobwebs, two moss, one celandine, and one poppy flower," she recited to herself, pleased with her collection. It had been a tough search, since she didn't know her surroundings very well, but it was worth it.

She took a deep breath, feeling proud of herself. The mountains were hard but RiverClan was strong. They would thrive here, just like they always had... or hadn't, but this was a new beginning, a new chance. With a determined nod, she turned and began the trek back to camp, ready to sort the herbs and organize the makeshift medicine den.

( +2 moss, +2 cobweb, +1 celandine, +1 poppy, +2 marigold )
( "The collector" active )

Mistyshard is RiverClan’s current Medicine Cat. She has a semi-closed den policy. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to VM or DM me!

RiverClan Healing || Medicine Cat Den

Last edited by starry; June 20th, 2024 at 03:00 PM.
Old June 20th, 2024, 05:09 PM
VM me Toothlessed ♤

Bump Policy: 48 hours ^^
My Mood: Breezy

♤ Goldfish ♤
♤The Ace of Spades♤
Go With The Flow | Agatha Kitty | Primal Instincts [Climbing]

Goldfish skirted to a halt suddenly, breathless and glad to feel the breeze, felt her serious expression break into a grin as Emberfang killed the short furred creature. It was even easier to see it was a hare now by its longer than rabbit ears and dark fur. She glared up at Emberfang. "Nice work." She mewed, pleased by his teamwork. She turned around to see Irisfrost had caught the other hare. She shook out her black and golden pelt and frowned in thought. A sudden idea sprung into her head. There was a slightly leaved tree a little ways away. Perhaps...? A little disgustingly morbid if any cat walked by the area, but it'd be fine. Probably. Worth a shot, and this was a spur of the moment think out of the box kind of time. The molly quickly averted her gaze from Irisfrost to the tree. She was relatively confident no Hawk would get it... if they curled the newer baby branches around the prey, since the tree was almost completely bare.

"What if... we put the prey in the tree?" She mewed. But since it wasn't a normal Riverclan skill to learn, she made herself responsible of making sure the prey was secured. "We could wrap the newer branches and bend them around the prey so Hawks don't get it. I think it might work." The Ace of Spades said to her patrolmates. "Then we can get a mouse or two and come back for this prey."

"Underground look around not a sound can escape
Freakin out I'm how many hours away!"

Paris, Alec, Bean, Glitch, Indy, XxGhostStarsxX, PeanutCash, Morrigan, Hollyheart, Dolomedes, Marigoldwhisper, and iliri all reside in here. They will never escape :>

Last edited by Blazimations; June 21st, 2024 at 06:56 AM.
Old June 21st, 2024, 01:28 AM
A living KANKAN sava ad

Bump Policy: 1 week if my mood is busy, 4 days if not, 2 days if time sensitive. If i'm on hiatus, do not bump me

OX Emberfang XO
Riverclan warrior | He/she/they | Shadow Fiend [Inactive], Beefed up T1 [Inactive]

And there was Irisfrost with the other hare. 2 hares in a few minutes. Not only that, she also brought back to the patrol a question Emberfang hasn't even thought of yet. The warrior was going to say something to her but Goldfish already suggested something else completely different. Which is a hare in the tree. Well, this is what it's come to. They were putting a hare in a tree! Two hares, in fact. "Well I guess it's either that or we just try to hide it under the rocks" Heck, someone could just be on standby and guard the prey this patrol catches but he doubts anyone wants to just sit here and do nothing.

What could possibly go wrong with putting what's basically the dead body of a hare up on a tree like some sort of apple. Though he doesn't really understand how they could not ony get up the tree but also wrap the hare with enough branches and twigs until even hawks can't reach it. Maybe if there's enough twigs lying around they could just cover the hares in twigs and stones.

ghostie wuz herez

Old June 21st, 2024, 03:41 AM

Bump Policy: A week
My Mood: Lurking

Irisfrost

Goldfish quickly came up with an idea, and Irisfrost turned her gaze to the tree she referenced, frowning in thought. "I think that's a good idea," she mewed. "Like Emberfang said, it's that or hide it under the rocks and hope for the best."

"Do you know how to climb?" she asked Goldfish. Considering she had come up with the idea, it was likely, but climbing wasn't a normal RiverClan skill. If she couldn't, they might have to scrap the idea and use the rocks. She couldn't see any other way to put it in the tree.

@zBlaze @Minkuu
Old June 21st, 2024, 07:11 AM
VM me Toothlessed ♤

Bump Policy: 48 hours ^^
My Mood: Breezy

♤ Goldfish ♤
♤The Ace of Spades♤
Go With The Flow | Agatha Kitty | Primal Instincts [Climbing]

The Ace of Spades didn't lose the pleased aura that had floated around her since exiting camp. Stars knows she's been desperate to feel free, not bound to the thorns of grief, betrayal, and uncertainty that had taken their vines and wrapped around her throat. The emotional distress had ceased into one sole purpose: helping her clan and her kits stay out of the thorns themselves. Being a mother was never something that had found its way onto the tortoiseshell's wishlist. In fact, when shed learned she was pregnant she had a panic attack. But now she struggled thinking of herself without a little fluffball demanding hugs at all times of the day. It still felt weird to her to think she was a mom. It made her feel old.

Back onto topic, Goldfish nodded at Irisfrost's question. "Yeah, I do actually. If any of you would like to learn." With a wink, she clasped Emberfang's hare in her jaws.. "Lets give this a shot, shall we?" She said before glancing at her patrolmayes and making her way over to the tree. The hare was heavy, but days of hauling Shellkit while traveling made if a little easier. But it didn't change how awkward it was the heave herself up a tree, head turned to the side in an attempt to keep the hare from smashing smashing getting gross. A couple grunts escaped her maw as she reached the top, keeping herself balanced precariously before slowly creeping toward one of the larger branches. It swayed under the weight of the warrior and the hare, but Goldfish kept her pawsteps light and careful. Placing the rabbit down with slight struggle in a crowd of small twigs, she wrapped the bendable sticks around the rabbit and through the non bendable one. She did this twice with the sticks before feeling like it was safe. She trotted back to the center of the tree before calling out, "Either of you want to try? It's not a tall at all, I promise." In reality she didn't want to go back down yet because the view across the mountains. But it seemed like a valid enough excuse, and climbing was a good skill.

"Underground look around not a sound can escape
Freakin out I'm how many hours away!"

Paris, Alec, Bean, Glitch, Indy, XxGhostStarsxX, PeanutCash, Morrigan, Hollyheart, Dolomedes, Marigoldwhisper, and iliri all reside in here. They will never escape :>

Old June 21st, 2024, 07:42 AM
A living KANKAN sava ad

OX Emberfang XO
Emberfang hadn't expected Goldfish to actually be able to climb. He..had his doubts earlier. The plan surprisingly worked. And better than he expected. That was one of the first times he saw someone from his clan climb up to a place like that. Where did she even learn something like that? Now, him and climbing was two things that didn't particulary get along. Of course he wasn't scared. No. C'mon, it was just a small tree and he was a warrior. If it was a big tree then it's a whole different story. But it's small. It seems easy to climb on. It can't possibly be that hard And he would definitely accept it if he wasn't supposed to be on a patrol right now (Or at least he would if he ran out of excuses to say no) "shouldn't we focus on the actual patrol right now?" he called back. Actually she could stay up there if she insisted on it. But he's going to use the patrol excuse for as long as he can

ghostie wuz herez

Last edited by Minkuu; June 21st, 2024 at 07:43 AM.