Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
hello old friend, its...
by wolfie
Last post by wolfie
Today 05:21 PM
Green's Art Shop!!
Last post by snowflake.
Today 05:16 PM
RiverClan Meeting (August...
Last post by squidz
Today 05:07 PM
a daisy for you......
by squidz
Last post by ChromeSilver_Hwaa
Today 05:04 PM
Willowpaw's Training! [p]
by squidz
Last post by squidz
Today 05:01 PM

Old Today, 03:24 PM
time to wake up

Status: may have forgotten some rps so please bump me if needed!
Bump Policy: do not bump until Aug. 25, please!
My Mood: Distracted

Default RiverClan Meeting (August 20, 2024)

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

[ Since RiverClan is still at the abandoned Twoleg nest, I've created a private thread for this meeting to help keep things organized! This meeting still takes place at the abandoned Twoleg nest. For those of you who were warned about apprentice training last meeting, since this is an unscheduled meeting you still have time to fix any issues, if still applicable! ]

Fadingstar had thought they were making good progress. He thought his Clanmates were, for the most part, beginning to accept the way that things were and him as their leader. He'd hoped that the situation with Thunderchaser had just been a fluke.

Apparently, he was very, very wrong.

He still felt somewhat weak from being poisoned, but somehow he'd managed to survive. He had no idea how, considering that from what he'd been told and what he could piece together he'd been given enough deathberry juice to kill a cat.

He'd hardly eaten over the past quarter moon or so, causing him to drop a significant amount of weight. His eyes were slowly beginning to show their old light and life, but they were still rather dull and glassy.

But he was here, and his would-be killer had vanished like a coward. Under other circumstances he would've been itching to kill the traitor, but at this point in time he was still quite rattled from the whole experience. It was definitely the closest he'd ever come to death, and he still wasn't certain what to make of the whole experience.

His trust in his Clan had dwindled significantly. There were only a select few cats he trusted at this point; everyone else would be eyed with uncertainty and mistrust for some time, particularly those that didn't contribute much to the Clan. That seemed to be the trend with these traitors- they stuck to the sidelines for moons and then decided to strike out against their own Clan.

Carefully and with acknowledgement to his still-somewhat-weak state, the leader climbed up to a part of the Twoleg den that jutted out from one of its broken walls. He'd certainly rather be resting, but this needed to be done.

Despite his appearance, he still carried himself with confidence and authority. No need to give anyone any further reasons to try to kill
him.

Voice still somewhat raspy, he yowled, "Let all cats old enough to walk gather here for a Clan meeting!"

( @Dust @Dark @dino. @appariitiion @Jade @wolfie @CloudlessEve @beau @furrensic @Dirtfur @Estelle @Silverware @The Kitty. @Abyssopelagic @noisless_decay @gs29513 @Fae @Peril @Sklee @Frozen Reign @interloper2 @poppy @Fritter @Wintersun @starry @Tiabirb @elswhere @Weekend-Wondering @Beetlenose @Rizo @Swiftheart <3 @nyx @Galaxy_ @Apollo. @taillow @Bean @SpiritWolf_yt @sol. @Wingnettle @PiXiE! @Kedamono @Rose @forest @occultation @Caspian @Streamtail @Red Dawn @Fernwillow @Starii @Dakotaa @lem~ @felidays @hermeswind @Spookez. @ChromeSilver_Hwaa @ophelia @Ymir @FruitBatz @redshiftreign @Frosted pelt @Cinnamon~ @Kix @Morrigan @Cornbread1233 @Snowy the Chair @Omari @Minkuu @Katiethewolfchild @roo! @Spider. @tulin @Carrot @DarkGold @SunsetWhisker @Ladiebugg @silver. @Neptune. @Wyv3rn @Saki @RavensCall @Sleek @Theodore_510 @braveleopard. @paedyn @TanghuluCat @Moonlit @LunaStar22 @Fish @Hestia! @CapriSunx @Mica @hawkboi @_*LAutnhaesntaar*_ @spoon_ @Blueberry^^^Galaxy @Sunny Cheerful @Pumpkin Latte @Kuwu @endlesshax @Samantha @Desert Rain Frog @finley !! @Firestar512 @tinypaws @{Victim} @indiebee @Moon Shark @Kieran. @lys.luvbot @lesbianism @Naila @chickadee @arrow. @Marigoldwhisper @Luminous @Phoenix @Myling @v4mp6re_b1t3 @Blaaze @Beanz @Epiales @alec @Honey Bee @IntrovertIRL @Never @Bluue @Butternose @elio @kittycatburmise @JellyMoons @squidz @Lillexcore @ashstar1 @Yoshdo @RoboPrism @Oliver @Tallstar @Littlesun0112 @Fits @zozelen @Moondapple @bramblemask @JuniperSeed @20874 @Toga Himiko @PINTO BEAN @ollie @Concorde @Idiotic.Bean101 @PoisonOrchid @lark. @Wavesong @burntToast @Goopysharkboi @rubberRatroom @constellation @Hollyheart of thunder @wcforlife @DragonloverWV @Rowan @snowflake. @interloper5 @RainFall Wonders @lionparty25 @sleepyyjax @sootflame @FadingWhispers @nyme @Onion Sandwich @WebsiteKitty @Crown_Sage @~Jade @Stitchedpatch @Golfer29 @HerbalTea @Redpool @twizzypaw @sunfirez @Blossom Cry @Honey_Dreamz @Luna16 @Bluest+r~ @Rawr @ace. @-darkXwolf17 @Allison @puppet )

Fadingstar is currently RiverClan's leader. He has an open den policy; his den can be found here. If you have any questions or concerns about RiverClan, or any plots to propose, feel free to leave me a VM or DM! Please do not take my characters' IC opinions as reflective of my own.
Old Today, 03:28 PM
Camo x

Status: I speak English, Thai, Korean. I'm learning Spanish
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: Hungry

Default Re: RiverClan Meeting (August 20, 2024)

Weepingpaw padded forward, in a coughing fit as he got worse day by day and didn't say anything

Willowtail padded forward with Daisykit, Softpaw and Sweetsap joined evetually

"If I had a flower for every time I thought of you, I could walk in my garden forever" - Park Seonghwa
@/Beanz is haunting my profile :sniffles"

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here
Rose littered this profile with flowers

]@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheart of thunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/PINTO BEAN@/AriaTheFiremaiden@/Mike29@/constellation@/Snowyfeathr@/KestrelPaw@/Eucalyptuspaw @/rubberRatroom - "It's so preppy in here"

Willowtail of Riverclan is Tier 3 Beefed up <3
Old Today, 03:31 PM
pfp w/ @/Marigoldwhisper

Bump Policy: 3 Days
My Mood: Queenly

RowanMane
Male | 40 Moons | RiverClan Warrior | Posts: 34
large, strong mackerel-striped brown tabby with long fur and gray eyes — he has a crooked jaw with a scratch across his mouth and half his ear missing
Purrks: None
Interaction For: Open!

┍━━━━━»•» …loading… «•«━┑

He felt a pang of sympathy for his leader when he heard the rasp in his voice. Damn coward fled—why would a cat even do that? He swore to himself that FadingStar was the best leadership in RiverClan, so why would a cat do that?

He padded over to where the leader had them gather however, and sat down, giving an admiring look to the strong cat.

┕━»•» …100% complete… «•«━━━━━┙

Character Biography’s | Writing and Surprise Shop Hut | Roleplay Tracker
BristleThorn Finder [All! (Mostly ShC] | RowanMane Mate Finder [RC]
Old Today, 03:34 PM
yes, it's me again

Bump Policy: 1 week
My Mood: Doh

Heroneye
| she/her | RiverClan | Lionheart |

Heroneye's head shot up at Fadingstar's call. She was somewhat relieved to see that he was at least well enough to call a meeting on his own, though he did appear considerably weaker than the last time the Lionheart had seen him. Well, hopefully he'd recover quickly, before anyone else decided to try their paw at the world's most ill-timed coup. Not that there were any especially good times for a coup, obviously, but this still somehow managed to top most other options in terms of ill-timedness.

Okay, since Heroneye's train of thought was very quickly ceasing to make any sense, she figured she should just sit down and keep an ear out. There hadn't been any loud-mouthed troublemakers at the last meeting, so hopefully this one would be the same. And, who knew, maybe Fadingstar was finally going to announce that RiverClan was ready to settle back in its rightful territory. She could only hope, she supposed.

(open)
Old Today, 03:37 PM
just another day

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Dead

Waterhawk walked over.

Its hard for me to be happy but I'm good at faking a smile
Old Today, 03:48 PM
fly

Bump Policy: 2 days minimum
My Mood: Devilish

Larkwing gathered for the meeting.

HOLLOWPAW is ThunderClan's current medicine cat apprentice
medicine den || healing requests

Old Today, 03:48 PM
a known memoria

Bump Policy: every 24 hours
My Mood: Confused

REDWATER
| she/her | Warrior | 24 moons |

Redwater looked up, her dull eyes focusing on her leader. Fadingstar looked drained. Even sad. Red was no stranger to sadness. She picked herself up, plus all her shattered hopes and dreams and padded loyally to the meeting spot. Her fur was ragged, and it’s normal shiny red color faded to a grayish scarlet. You could see her rubs from fox-lengths away, and her whole being was just aching and sad.

art shop l role-play tracker l character bios

Snowyfeathr, Myling, Desert Rain Frog, and AritheFiremaiden all live here. (they get wifi, books, snacks, treats, and all the awesome things)

Last edited by constellation; Today at 04:04 PM.
Old Today, 03:49 PM
#4-Icecream

Bump Policy: Allways
My Mood: Inspired

Rainingpaw sat up, as she spotted Fadingstar. A moment later she heard as she expected. The call for a clan meeting.

Bravebolt made his way over with Nutkit.

Rainingpaw_14 moons old_Purrk(s) FlockTogether tier.2_Other N/A

Bravebolt_?moons like a young elder_Purrk(s) N/A_Other Has been a twoleg ratter for most of his life.

Nutkit_4moons_Purrk(s) N/A_Other Nutkit has trouble with verbal communication.
Old Today, 03:53 PM
that's very noice!

Bump Policy: 3 days [1 if time sensitive]
My Mood: Sleepy

Dusklion - RiverClan Deputy

Protective Sister Mode was fully activated. Eyeing the gathered cats with an unreadable expression, Dusklion slunk over to the meeting. Although her claws were in, her muscles remained as tense as her patience had been. She had yet to find the coward killer Ashensplash and although she'd much rather be out hunting them down, this was not only the Clans first meeting back in the forest but Fades' first meeting since recovering. She shot him a look and a slight nod before taking up a position off to the side and close to where he was perched on the ledge, similar to the spot she'd normally taken at meetings in their old camp.

dusklion is riverclan's deputy; if you need her, mention me!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum
| character siteabout meroleplay tracker |
Old Today, 03:55 PM
⌗ ✶ dog days are over

Status: 彡 ╰► now if youre lonely you know i am here waiting for you ✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 3 days / 1 day if time sensitive
My Mood: Mysterious

Wormbite walked over and took a seat.

❝ ★ fetch the bolt cutters, i've been in here too long.
whatever happens, whatever happens
(whatever happens) ★ ❞
wormbite's secret love childrenpronouns . cc