Today 04:40 PM
Art is a form of toast...
Last post by furrensic
Today 04:34 PM

Old August 19th, 2022, 03:58 PM
Mysterious....

My Mood: Dark

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Lizardfrost's wounds had mostly healed by now. They weren't treated but she hoped it wouldn't be an issue. She still needed to catch Pikestar up on current events. The duel, to be exact. Falcon was dead. (Or so she thought)
Old August 19th, 2022, 07:24 PM

Bump Policy: After 24hrs
My Mood: Breezy

Quote:
Originally Posted by error View Post
Snailpaw thought long and hard on the most efficient way to be gay and do crimes.
Robinkit gave a small stretch next to the other cat. She glanced over, maybe if she acted nice, the apprentice would teach her a few things, she was almost at that age anygays. (Nope that is not a typo, she be a bi bean lol)

Me: Oh hi ;-; Do you need something?

Spider: *Crawls off screen*

Me: Oh... Okay then ;-;

Bumb after like 5 hours I'm on pretty often so If I don't get to our rp the means I forgot- ;-; (Yes if you were wonder ing the ;-; is my favorite face)
Old August 19th, 2022, 07:26 PM

Bump Policy: Two days time sensitive / five days all other
My Mood: Thinking

Slatestripe wandered out into the main clearing of RiverClan’s camp. He mused over whether or not he wanted to go fishing. He eventually decided to try later, not feeling particularly enthused about leaving camp at that point in time. He stretched out in a sunny spot, sighing contentedly.

( ~ OPEN ~ )
Fadingsun is currently RiverClan's leader. He has an open den policy. If you have any questions or concerns about RiverClan, or any plots to propose, feel free to leave me a VM or DM! Please do not take my characters' IC opinions as reflective of my own.
Old August 19th, 2022, 07:59 PM
Life is full of surprises

Bump Policy: After 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

Peachpaw-she/her- Training post:16

Peachpaw lied in the clearing boredly then seeing a bird fly by

[open]

flareclan sign up - my Youtube channel- Character Bios - Forestclan sign up
Old August 19th, 2022, 08:25 PM

Bump Policy: Two days time sensitive / five days all other
My Mood: Thinking

Slatestripe noticed Peachpaw lying in the clearing, watching a bird fly by overhead. His ears twitched; why was an apprentice lounging around camp during the day? Surely they should be out hunting, or training, or doing chores.

Heaving himself to his paws, he padded over to the young cat. "Where's your mentor?" he questioned.

( @Cody Riley Paco Killian )
Fadingsun is currently RiverClan's leader. He has an open den policy. If you have any questions or concerns about RiverClan, or any plots to propose, feel free to leave me a VM or DM! Please do not take my characters' IC opinions as reflective of my own.
Old August 19th, 2022, 08:43 PM
statement as follows.

Bump Policy: once a week, daily for patrols
My Mood: Mysterious

Silverpaw trekked her way into camp, her tail dragging along the dirt ground, stamped down hard by previous generations. By her mother. She let out a quiet sob, trying her best to keep one paw going at a time. Left, right, left right, she had to be strong. If not for her siblings, for herself. She held part of Lilyhearts body on her back, the still wet body dripping down her own fur. She wanted nothing more than to collapse in a heap and wail, let out every ounce of pain in her small body. Was Fawnpaw back? Was Snowleap... or was it Snowstar now? Where was everyone?

As the four siblings finally made their way into camp, the apprentice couldn't hold herself up anymore. She finally collapsed. The wail and cries that had been clawing their ways out of her throat finally escaped. She didn't even care if she was too loud, she lost her mother. The one cat in this goddamn place that she could count on to protect, love, and cherish her. Her siblings had eachother, they were littermates. She had no one to talk to. No one to cry to, or have them clean her fur after a hard training session. What did she do to deserve this fate?! Why hadn't StarClan saved her mother..? Would her leader and medicine cat have that answer? Could anyone have that answer? She wouldn't know until she could ask. For now, she found herself curling up beside the part of her mother that she had been carrying, looking like a pathetic kit. She tried desperately to clean the blood off of her mothers pelt, almost as if she was begging her to be okay... but she knew she wouldn't be.

Fae/faer/moon/moonself/they/them
Characters | RP Tracker and Bump Policy

STAFF SIGN HERE
velli was here <3
dracarys - dani <3
dino dropped a stolen treasure chest here and ran

Old August 19th, 2022, 08:52 PM
Warrior Cats Fanatic

Bump Policy: Once a week!
My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by cloudivity View Post
Silverpaw trekked her way into camp, her tail dragging along the dirt ground, stamped down hard by previous generations. By her mother. She let out a quiet sob, trying her best to keep one paw going at a time. Left, right, left right, she had to be strong. If not for her siblings, for herself. She held part of Lilyhearts body on her back, the still wet body dripping down her own fur. She wanted nothing more than to collapse in a heap and wail, let out every ounce of pain in her small body. Was Fawnpaw back? Was Snowleap... or was it Snowstar now? Where was everyone?

As the four siblings finally made their way into camp, the apprentice couldn't hold herself up anymore. She finally collapsed. The wail and cries that had been clawing their ways out of her throat finally escaped. She didn't even care if she was too loud, she lost her mother. The one cat in this goddamn place that she could count on to protect, love, and cherish her. Her siblings had eachother, they were littermates. She had no one to talk to. No one to cry to, or have them clean her fur after a hard training session. What did she do to deserve this fate?! Why hadn't StarClan saved her mother..? Would her leader and medicine cat have that answer? Could anyone have that answer? She wouldn't know until she could ask. For now, she found herself curling up beside the part of her mother that she had been carrying, looking like a pathetic kit. She tried desperately to clean the blood off of her mothers pelt, almost as if she was begging her to be okay... but she knew she wouldn't be.

Reedwhisker let out silent cries, trying her best to contain her emotions in front of her siblings. Her body was dripping water from her mother's body. Although she had just attended Skystar's burial less than a moon ago, she was much more emotional about her mother's death. Seeing Lilyheart limp in the water, unmoving, not breathing. StarClan has been taking her Clanmates and her family, who was next? She hoped no cats would meet their fate anytime soon. All she wanted to do was bury herself into Flintfang's fur. She had no mate to confide in, and Silverpaw wasn't her littermate. But how much of a difference was that to Reedwhisker? Absolutely none.

Resting her tail on Silverpaw's back in comfort, the dark-furred warrior smiled at her sister. What they were going through was grief, and Reedwhisker was going to be there for her sisters and brother.

"If you need someone to talk to, I'm always free," she whispered as she waited for the Clan to gather to say their goodbyes to their Clanmate.
RiverClan: None
Outsiders: Crow (Purrks: Heightened Perception (hearing), Agatha Kitty (clue and inconsistency finder), and Hulk SMASH (strength boost when angry)
Bumping Policy: After ONE week!
Old August 19th, 2022, 09:00 PM

My Mood: Dreaming

Featherspirit sat there in the clearing padded up to the group that was mourning and joined them in silence. She didn't know what to say feeling there loss and licked lilyheart goodbye and wished that lily's paws was guided to star clan

Snowstripe- RC Featherspirit-RC ~ ~ Lightpaw {Sunshine}- WC Leopardfire- WC

Old August 19th, 2022, 09:05 PM
Sneaky blue boi

Cloverecho looked at the group and froze, he didn’t know what to do, he didn’t know lilyheart and it would be rude to walk away, so he just froze
Old August 19th, 2022, 09:14 PM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

Returning to the wails of another or a dead body was something becoming all too common in RiverClan. By now you'd think the quiet tom would know how to handle himself in these situations but still he didn't. Each and every time he just clamped up, showed no emotions as he padded over silently to observe the bloodied body of a mother. Who was cruel enough to keep taking these lives, was this retaliation for past mistakes - for what happened with ThunderClan? What happened here for all these deaths to be warranted, or was it just another stroke of supposed bad luck. No, it just happened. These things worked in strange ways. Ways he couldn't quite comprehend and yet it seemed life was throwing opportunity after opportunity at him to learn. That this had to happen again.

He made his presence known by a mere exhale, silently looking over the sobbing apprentice's shoulder for any apparent injuries on Lilyheart. Whatever happened almost undoubtedly involved a river (drowning?), seen how soaked she was, but that wouldn't explain the blood other than the possibility of getting injured due to the water current. Why did it feel like a difficult question to ask? Glancing to the young Silverpaw, his throat momentarily ran dry as he contemplated questioning about the happenings. And yet it just didn't feel right. At least Reedwhisker was there to offer comfort. Still Gingerfrost offered silence until the apprentice possibly calmed down even just a little, only softly speaking up - not much above a whisper - eyes moving to the elder sibling.
"What happened?"

[ @cloudivity @SpiritedWarrior ]