The Ping You Dread

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Mellow

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dolomedes View Post

Moonmeadow
| She/they | ShC warrior | Moons: 21 | Purrks: Shadow Fiend |

Moonmeadow listened to the enforcer and gave the molly a nod after she was done speaking. She made a note to bring it up with Dawnstar which to be fair, Moonmeadow should've known to do first. The feline just didn't want to put more onto Dawnstar's plate, but Mistlewhisker didn't have the power to do much for reassigning. With that out of the way and Mistlewhisker seeming to be in a better mood after eating, the warrior felt a bit remorseful for bringing up what was going to be a bit more frustrating topic, but it was necessary. "I wanted to speak about patrols with you." Moonmeadow winced as they said it, "I wanted to request more border patrols, or speak to you about who I should ask for that. I just don't like all this mink business, I want to keep more of an eye out, especially with how much of an issue it seems to be more warriors to just do their jobs. Though with the..um, turnout with your hunting patrols I wanted to request more hunting patrols as well to carry the deadweight, maybe take more apprentices out to try and nail in how important patrols are when their young so hopefully they act like it when they're older."

The feline spoke, motioning towards the apprentices' den as they spoke. Maybe it would help a bit to take out more apprentices and just take time to explain the full function and weight that each patrol had so maybe they would just do their jobs when they were older. Moonmeadow didn't mind doing that, they quite like teaching. What else did they want to speak to Mistlewhisker about business wise. The feline paused to think for a moment, their rounded ears listening out for Mistlewhisker's words all the while. Hmm well, perhaps the enforcers had some extra chores that Moonmeadow would be able to help them out with.

"Other than possible reassignments and patrols, I was also curious about any extra chores around camp that need to be done, anything that could help you and the other enforcers out. After that, I was just wondering how you are Mistlewhisker, there's been a lot happening lately." Maybe it wasn't Moonmeadow's place to ask about Mistlewhisker's well being, the two felines didn't know each other very well after all but they were still clan members and it was within Moonmeadow's right to worry about any one in clan and she worried a lot. They worried about Shadowpaw and the apprentices, about the minks hurting her clan, she's worried about the patrols or rather the lack thereof, it was...just a lot sometimes, its what pushes Moonmeadow to work so hard, but it was still tiring for her as a warrior. They couldn't imagine what Dawnstar and the medicine cats and the enforcers were going through right now. All Moonmeadow could do was do her best to help as much as possible.
Mistlewhisker
ShadowClan Enforcer
she/her | 38 moons
[Large black cat with a half-white muzzle and pale green eye (left gouged out)]
Purrks: Beefed Up T3, Shadow Fiend
· · ────────────── · ·
· · ────────────── · ·
StarClan, this cat wanted to do a lot. Mistlewhisker could appreciate the drive, and she found a part of her finding kinship in Moonmeadow. As Moonmeadow listed off the things she wanted to help with, Mistlewhisker found herself chuckling tiredly. "Listen, Moonmeadow." She interrupted quietly. "Your drive is commendable, and appreciated. But I am not the cat to ask for these things." Her green eye scanned the camp, taking in the warriors and apprentices all either busy or lazing about. "I can tell Hawkbite you would like to be assigned to more patrols, but I think it would go a long way if you told him yourself." She knew Hawkbite preferred cats who were forthright and honest. "As for the apprentices--again, I see no problem with you offering training to apprentices you notice are falling behind."

The mention of chores had Mistlewhisker contemplating a little. "Chores-wise... it might be beneficial for you to encorporate that into training apprentices. Teaching them to care for the camp like they do the territory is important. I would be willing to run a group with you, if you find yourself needing help." She was sure Moonmeadow understood that. "Secondly, talk to Darkfall. He is looking for guards, and if you're interested, he might be willing to take you on." Her gaze grew serious. "Though, do not expect anything. I cannot speak for him, or Hawkbite." Least of all Dawnstar. "Your efforts have not gone unnoticed." She meowed finally, and pushed herself to her paws.

Moonmeadow's last question had her pausing, glancing down at the younger warrior. How was... she doing? Mistlewhisker hadn't thought about it. She almost snorted, reminded of her mentor's insistence in "living in the present". How could she live in the present when she had the future of the clan to worry about? She shallowly nodded to Moonmeadow. "Thank you for the frog, and for bringing your concerns to me. I apologize that my responses consisted mainly of telling you to talk to other cats. Unfortunately, I just do not have the authority to guarantee you anything."
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Hawkfur (WC) - Mistlewhisker (SC) - Eaglepaw (RC) - Birdpaw (SC) - Hillstrider (SC)
Bump whenever! <3
~~~~~
Old April 3rd, 2024, 08:20 AM
silly billy!!

Bump Policy: every 48 hours
My Mood: Spooky

Webbedfoot was grooming his fur

(activity post)
Old April 3rd, 2024, 03:21 PM
Master of bad jokes

Status: Please bump me if I haven't replied to an rp I'm very behind schedule!
Bump Policy: 2 days or 1 day if time sensitive. I am very forgetful
My Mood: Busy

Darkcloud silently stood guard near the edge of the clearing.

Please tap on the eggs and small dragons!^^

Old April 4th, 2024, 03:42 PM

Bump Policy: 72 hours!!
My Mood: Fine

Midnightpaw
Shadowclan
She/her
57/100

Even if Quietkit had tried to shove her away earlier, she still kept nearby. The pair were siblings, so she could understand the little one’s actions–she had her brothers whom she would have done the same for if given the chance. Back when they were around, at the very least.

Then came Lostspark, who practically came barreling in to aid her daughter as soon as she heard the call of here name. For a moment, Midnightpaw’s heart throbbed in her chest with envy. She did not get even a second to question herself on why she had felt that way, since the medicine cat in question had asked her what was going on. “I was sitting by the medicine den, and Rainkit came running out of the nursery. It looked like she was stumbling after taking a few steps, and she just got more and more uncoordinated until she just collapsed.”

Interestingly enough, Rainkit woke up soon after that, and Midnightpaw couldn’t help but question what exactly was at play here. Then again, that wasn’t her job to decipher. She offered the frightened young molly a sheepish smile, unsure as to what to say to her now that she was awake. “Try to stay grounded. Listen to our voices?” An uncertain suggestion, but she was trying to help as best as she could.

[ @Rose @SuspiciousMindz @Morrigan ]

Bump Policy: 72 hours!
Often inactive on weekends!

Click here for my character site!
Old April 4th, 2024, 04:40 PM
Master of bad jokes

Status: Please bump me if I haven't replied to an rp I'm very behind schedule!
Bump Policy: 2 days or 1 day if time sensitive. I am very forgetful
My Mood: Busy

Quietkit
Shadowclan kit

Shuffling aside a bit as her mother arrived, Quietkit simply watched both confused and trying to stay calm at the same time. Thank goodness Lostspark had come quickly she wouldn't know what to do otherwise...though she didn't seem to have much of an idea of how to help Rainkit either...hmph, how utterly unhelpful.

Giving Midnightpaw a quick glance as the apprentice explained, Quiet's cool gaze snapped back to her sister as she suddenly began to stir only to fall back into unconsciousness. How odd. Not wasting any time in to lightly bat at Rainkit's cheek in an attempt to keep her awake, Quietkit gave her mother a pointed look, urgency shining in her eyes. 'Don't just stand there, do something fool!'

@SuspiciousMindz @Rose @Omari

Please tap on the eggs and small dragons!^^

Old April 5th, 2024, 04:01 AM
I am the reinforcements.

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Hungry

Featherpaw takes a nap.

(Activity post, open)

*awkward silence*

"Er... no." - Ravenpaw
Old April 5th, 2024, 11:32 AM

Bump Policy: Anytime i might be slow to Respond
My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by RavensCall View Post
Featherpaw takes a nap.

(Activity post, open)

Ratwisp
She/Her | Shadowclan Warrior | No purrks
-----------------------------------------------
Ratwisp saw the apprentice and walked over, "Oi quit being lazy come out hunting with me" he prodded them with her paw.
Meadowclan Sign Ups!

Perchstar is the current leader of MeadowClan!
Old April 5th, 2024, 10:17 PM
I am the reinforcements.

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Hungry

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSpider. View Post

Ratwisp
She/Her | Shadowclan Warrior | No purrks
-----------------------------------------------
Ratwisp saw the apprentice and walked over, "Oi quit being lazy come out hunting with me" he prodded them with her paw.
Featherpaw grumbled, and hauled himself up. "Fine," he muttered, following the warrior out.

*awkward silence*

"Er... no." - Ravenpaw
Old April 7th, 2024, 04:03 PM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

Smolderingpaw looked around with the stinky eyes... Or eye.

Old April 8th, 2024, 10:07 PM
Crunchy Leaves

Bump Policy: One Week Please!
My Mood: Tired

| Silverlark |
Shadow Fiend - Inactive | Just a Scratch - Inactive | Beefed Up [Tier 3] - Active

Squeezing the older she-cat in a giddy, powerful hug, Silverlark only opened his eyes at her incredibly odd statement of being allowed to let go of her. Huh? What was Whisk talking about? Letting go of her... He wasn't being forced to hug her, silly silly. He wanted to, mmmhmmm! Unless... Hmmm, she had coughed. Oh no, oh no. Maybe she was getting a little sick, or was wounded and being cool and collected to not hurt his feelings! Well, no worries then! He would drop her and pretend to notice nothing wrong, mmmmhmmm. Because! Because. That was what friends were for!

Giving her a radiant, beaming grin, the stocky tom opened up his grasp, allowing the molly to wriggle out of his grasp. And look, look! She was no longer looking serious serious! Had a big ol' grin on her face too, heh heh! As far as the young enforcer was concerned, this conversation had already been a victory! But of course, of course, Whisk? She was all mature and proper and stuff, yeah? Like a good warrior. Very cool! Saying thanks because him and Hawkster had gotten her this new rank. An admission that had the silver throated feline chortling humorously.

"Nah nah! That's silly silly! Yous gots your ranks cause Dawnstar saws potential in you, mmmhmm. Saws how awesomes and stuff you were. Good head, good fights, good warrior, mmmhmmm. It'll be an honor to work with yous in future, yeah? Yous so much older! Gots to have a good ol' brawl sometime. Teach me some of your moves, heh heh! Bet yous knows stuff I haven't even thought of yet, yep. Oooh, wait wait. Is that why yous sitting round here? You doing some guard duty stuff? Good stuff, yo. Guards kept vanishing for a while. Think it was only Darkydark and me for a bit, mmmhmmm. Good thing some stuff has settled down, no? Well... not everything, but then, nothing is ever super peaceful round here with the other clans about, ya dig? Course ya dig. Yous Whisk, heh heh!" Silverlark chatted, sitting heavily besides the large molly as he rambled away.

@Mica [Mistlewhisker]

WindClan HealingRoleplay TrackerCharacter Bios