Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Roleplaying (OOC) > Character Resources

Notice
RiverClan Medicine Cat applications are open until September 9th, 11:59 PM EST!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
foxes round 2: FIGHT!
by BEAR.
Last post by BEAR.
Today 05:18 PM
RiverClan Meetings (August...
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 05:17 PM
Bugs at play [p]
by Zero
Last post by ChaosBringer.
Today 05:14 PM
The edge. Moonweeper's...
Last post by Hushfalls
Today 04:55 PM
Blue's Character Shop!!
Last post by Bluest+r~
Today 04:54 PM

Old Today, 03:04 PM

Bump Policy: After 1 day
My Mood: Proud
Default Burnedpaw's Everything Finder!

Hello all! This is an all-inclusive finder for Burnedpaw!

Burnedpaw is a calm and calculated apprentice in ThunderClan. He is not quick to anger or panic, preferring to be efficient with his energy as these emotions solve nothing in the long run. He is very dedicated to his clan and family.

For more check out their information here! Please note that it's still a WIP!

Looking for:

Kin - So, Burned's family situation is a little different from the norm. He has two dad's - Alderstripe and Oatmask. Alderstripe is bi and Oatmask is gay. That said, they wanted kits of their own. Since Oatmask was incapable of mating with a she-cat, They agreed that Alderstripe would do it. So they searched and met with a she-cat who they agreed would be the biological mother of their kits, enter Brownmouse. Brownmouse seemed the obvious choice, she'd known the two as a couple for a long time and was a kithood friend of Oatmask's. She was honored to assist the toms in having a family of their own.

So she gave birth to Burnedpaw and Charredpaw. The three warriors decided long ago it was best to let the kits know the full situation as early as possible. So the three of them raised the kits together. Burnedpaw and Charredpaw never felt any resentment towards any of the three cats involved, and the five of them have all lived together as a family unit for all this time. Brownmouse is free to have a mate of her own as she has no romantic ties to Alderstripe or Oatmask, and those agreed to stay monogamous with each other. Burnedpaw is rather happy with his family, and wouldn't change anything about it.

Currently, none of his kin have RPers. So if you're interested, let me know! Below are some short descriptions of their personalities:

*Alderstripe - earnest and hard-working, very friendly and even boisterous
*Oatmask - more timid and quiet, the logic that compliments Alderstripe's heart
*Charredpaw - optimistic and upbeat, not quite bubbly, ends up having to explain things to Burnedpaw sometimes because he's oblivious
*Brownmouse - friendly, sweet-hearted

Best Friends - Burnedpaw's best friend would be his deepest confidant. I could see this going two ways, therefore I think two best friends would be fitting. One who's opposite to Burnedpaw - very expressive, even possibly arrogant, loud, adventurous, probably gets into trouble a lot, but also trustworthy and super loyal. And one who's very similar to Burnedpaw, they'd probably tease the former a lot, but totally out of affection. They'd likely all three get into trouble together, Burned the third more than likely getting dragged along trying to keep the first mentioned friend safe.

Friends - There's no cap on friends! As long as you think your cat will get along and be understanding towards his family dynamic, post them here and we'll RP it out!

Crush/Lover/Mate - Burned is too young for a mate and too oblivious to notice any crushes. You are free to have your cat have a one-sided crush on him! At this point, it's too early to know if he will even remain in a monogamous relationship. In the long run, I think it might cute for an angsty little love triangle of some kind developing between him and his two best friends.

Rival(s) - This might fill up pretty easily. Burned doesn't go around picked fights, but he can be easily unlikeable.

*Burningpaw

[anything else? let me know!]

Last edited by Luna16; Today at 03:07 PM.
Old Today, 03:06 PM

Status: ★annoyingly obsessed with Hamilton, and those mildly historically inaccurate little queers
Bump Policy: ★Whenever! Please bump me! My memory is awful and bumps are very helpful!!
My Mood: Blah
Default Re: Burnedpaw's Everything Finder!

I can over Burningpaw as a Rival! He has an almost opposite personality from Burned and would probably find him incredibly annoying and boring @Luna16

Old Today, 03:07 PM

Bump Policy: After 1 day
My Mood: Proud
Default Re: Burnedpaw's Everything Finder!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ollie View Post
I can over Burningpaw as a Rival! He has an almost opposite personality from Burned and would probably find him incredibly annoying and boring @Luna16
I love it! Especially with their similar names lol. Let's do it!