Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Whac-A-Mink [WC/ShC]
Last post by Poprock
Today 10:48 AM
RiverClan Apprentices' Den
by BEAR.
Last post by FruitBatz
Today 10:25 AM
minkpaws new everything...
by alec
Last post by FruitBatz
Today 09:58 AM
RiverClan Medicine Cat...
by starry
Last post by Yoshdo
Today 09:50 AM
foggy dreams and bone deep...
by alec
Last post by alec
Today 09:47 AM

Old April 23rd, 2024, 02:31 PM
Warrior Cats Fanatic

Bump Policy: Once a week!
My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: Firefly Cove

Crowpaw
Purrks: Heightened Perception and Agatha Kitty
@BEAR.

Well... what d'ya know? Once again, he was under the supervision of another warrior that wasn't his mentor. Wolfhive, nonetheless. The young warrior had gotten his apprentice name and warrior name while Crowpaw was, well- still Crowpaw. But this was the day that would finally get him there. Get him sitting under the Stormcrest earning his warrior name. Get him one step closer to leaving and starting fresh.

After a moment of thinking about his options (not many, mind you), Crowpaw sighed and gave a nod to the young warrior. With Wolfhive walking out of the camp, the young tom didn't hesitate to follow. Firefly Cove, huh? Close to RiverClan... I wonder what- no! Nope- I have to focus. I can't get distracted during one of the most important days of my life.

"Spar and hunting? Sounds... simple enough." Crowpaw would have said easy, but this was his assessment. Nothing would be easy unless Wolfhive made it so. And in all honesty, the muddy-brown tom didn't think the warrior would make it easy on him (when it comes time for the spar, of course). "Do I just... hunt whatever I want or are you going to give me like a goal? And- when you say... 'couple'... how many are we talkin'? Two?"
RiverClan: None
Outsiders: None
Bumping Policy: After ONE week!
Old April 24th, 2024, 02:48 AM

Bump Policy: Whenever I am active always
My Mood: Chatty

Brackenclaw had lead a Hunting Patrol (if you could call it a patrol) in reality it was a few cats attempting to keep themselves from dying of boredom. The cats were Brackenclaw, Mintwhisker, and Echopaw respectfully. "I hope you're good with me bringing us here Mintwhisker I just didn't want to hunt somewhere too dangerous since you brought your Apprentice along." Brackenclaw mewed in his deep voice. This meadow didn't really do well to hide his dark body but Brackenclaw still practiced plenty in this open field to make up for his weakness. Brackenclaw's ear would flick as he heard the sounds of prey all around. The new-leaf weather had been fruitful in bringing out the hungry prey after staying hidden most leaf-bare. Although Echopaw wasn't Brackenclaw's Apprentice he would still like to see what Echopaw was made of and decided to ask. "So Echopaw what prey can you smell? Go on give your nose a try." Brackenclaw encouraged the Apprentice hoping his Mentor didn't see this as Brackenclaw trying to muscle in on Mintwhiskers own training of Echopaw. Brackenclaw was just curious how much the Apprentice knew already.
@CallMeCrimson

Last edited by Lightningpaw666; April 24th, 2024 at 02:49 AM.
Old April 24th, 2024, 08:31 AM
Frostfire

Bump Policy: during the weak days from 6 am to 3 pm :) depending if im on.
My Mood: Dreaming

ThunderClan Re: Firefly Cove

ShadowFall

"Shadows of my past and i'll be falling down to take whats mine!"

the Tom padded through the long grass, eyes searching for something to do, he was bored and he didn't want to be in camp, screw the patrols, there wasn't anything there for him...he then laid down and sighed, maybe a nap wouldn't hurt...
WindClan- Sparkkit-6M/tom
StarClan- Echoheart, Spottedfur, tigerkit, icekit, softkit, frostkit.
Dark forest- N/A
outskirts- adderkit-2M/tom, garfy-20M/she
Old April 24th, 2024, 12:13 PM
Quackity in a cart

Status: VM ME TOMATO || Dream Smp fan! || Matching pfps with Zero_2001 & Forest!
Bump Policy: After 24 hours if i'm not online. || I got church on Wednesdays and Sundays + Saturdays
My Mood: Sick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lightningpaw666 View Post
Brackenclaw had lead a Hunting Patrol (if you could call it a patrol) in reality it was a few cats attempting to keep themselves from dying of boredom. The cats were Brackenclaw, Mintwhisker, and Echopaw respectfully. "I hope you're good with me bringing us here Mintwhisker I just didn't want to hunt somewhere too dangerous since you brought your Apprentice along." Brackenclaw mewed in his deep voice. This meadow didn't really do well to hide his dark body but Brackenclaw still practiced plenty in this open field to make up for his weakness. Brackenclaw's ear would flick as he heard the sounds of prey all around. The new-leaf weather had been fruitful in bringing out the hungry prey after staying hidden most leaf-bare. Although Echopaw wasn't Brackenclaw's Apprentice he would still like to see what Echopaw was made of and decided to ask. "So Echopaw what prey can you smell? Go on give your nose a try." Brackenclaw encouraged the Apprentice hoping his Mentor didn't see this as Brackenclaw trying to muscle in on Mintwhiskers own training of Echopaw. Brackenclaw was just curious how much the Apprentice knew already.
@CallMeCrimson

|-| EchoPaw |-| <Comic Sans MS> |-|
|-| A lilac tabby tom with light blue eyes - 7 moons - Tom, He/Him - Gay - Purrks: N/A|-|

------------------------------------------

EchoPaw sniffed the air, some mice, squirrel, he could scent a bit of starling, and there was of course the scent of ThunderClan cats. "Hmm.. Mouse?" he replied. MintWhisker seemed fine with BrackenClaw teaching his apprentice a few things, he had to learn somehow, no matter if it was him teaching or another cat.

|+| My cats don't have the same views,personalitys, or opinions as me, so please don't blame me if you think they're being rude ! |+|
.・●*○❃○*●・.
"Hero's will always rise..right?"- My book, The War Of Hailburg
Old April 24th, 2024, 03:53 PM

Brackenclaw would open his mouth to let the scents waft through his scent glands to make sure. Sure enough the smell of micr came through strong and plentiful. "Yep! And what else?" Brackenclaw would ask there were more than mice in this meadow. In fact Brackenclaw was picking up his favorite prey making his mouth water slightly that prey being a Chaffinch. He stifled his desire to hunt it down right there and then. 'Use every moment to teach the future generation.' Brackenclaw would think to himself to keep him in place. Instead Brackenclaw would patiently wait for Echopaw to continue surveying the scents before they got started.
@CallMeCrimson
Old April 24th, 2024, 07:19 PM

Bump Policy: 72 hours. busy during weekdays until 4 p.m. EST
My Mood: Angelic

Blazepaw wanted to cut in between Riversong's words, wanted to say something at all, but nothing seemed able to escape him. Of course I would carry on, I have to. There was nothing else he could do. Blazepaw was going to become a warrior, going to be strong not for Thunderclan, but for himself. Maybe he'd meet some she-cats and have kits with one, getting older and growing scarred and tired. He'd forget Finchpaw's voice, his face, why they used to fight and why Blazepaw was so damn stubborn when it came to his brother. But he'd never forget Finchpaw, even if he tried to.

Blazepaw wasn't going to die young. He couldn't. Not now.

Then Riversong apologized to him. They closed their eyes, silent, in front of Finchpaw's grave. Blazepaw's emotions further slipped from his grasp and he backed away, almost seeming scared, gaze filled with bitterness and pain. He couldn't stay here. He needed to be the one who moved on, the one who lived. He was the one who'd be remembered now, not Finchpaw- not besides anyone but him.

Blazepaw backed further away from Riversong, then began to sprint- away from Firefly Cove, away from his brother's mentor, away from Finch. In the starlit night he ran back to camp, wind rushing through his fur and refusing to acknowledge the heat and water in his eyes. Blazepaw was never going to cry for him.

Not after tonight.

@Littlesun0112 (no need to reply thanks for the rp!)
blazepaw

my rp tracker

Last edited by zozelen; April 24th, 2024 at 07:19 PM.
Old April 24th, 2024, 11:10 PM
Quackity in a cart

Status: VM ME TOMATO || Dream Smp fan! || Matching pfps with Zero_2001 & Forest!
Bump Policy: After 24 hours if i'm not online. || I got church on Wednesdays and Sundays + Saturdays

Quote:
Brackenclaw would open his mouth to let the scents waft through his scent glands to make sure. Sure enough the smell of micr came through strong and plentiful. "Yep! And what else?" Brackenclaw would ask there were more than mice in this meadow. In fact Brackenclaw was picking up his favorite prey making his mouth water slightly that prey being a Chaffinch. He stifled his desire to hunt it down right there and then. 'Use every moment to teach the future generation.' Brackenclaw would think to himself to keep him in place. Instead Brackenclaw would patiently wait for Echopaw to continue surveying the scents before they got started.
@CallMeCrimson

|-| EchoPaw |-| <Comic Sans MS> |-|
|-| A lilac tabby tom with light blue eyes - 7 moons - Tom, He/Him - Gay - Purrks: N/A|-|

---------------------------------------

"Hm..A bit of squirrel, and Starling."
He swished his tail, this was the first time he'd actually been outside of camp! WispPaw had been outside, lucky. he sniffed around a bit more before nodding.

|+| My cats don't have the same views,personalitys, or opinions as me, so please don't blame me if you think they're being rude ! |+|
.・●*○❃○*●・.

Last edited by CallMeCrimson; April 25th, 2024 at 04:36 PM.
Old April 25th, 2024, 02:43 AM

Brackenclaw would seem impressed with the young apprentice. "Good work Echopaw." Brackenclaw would meow praise to the Apprentice before turning to Mintwhisker. "So does he know how to hunt yet? If not this could be a perfect opportunity for you to teach him. If you would like I could help." Brackenclaw mewed his question the Warrior he wasn't sure what would be going too far with someone else's Apprentice but he was willing to aid Mintwhisker after all two Warriors were always better than 1.
@CallMeCrimson

Last edited by Lightningpaw666; April 25th, 2024 at 02:45 AM.
Old April 25th, 2024, 11:47 AM
Quackity in a cart

Quote:
Brackenclaw would seem impressed with the young apprentice. "Good work Echopaw." Brackenclaw would meow praise to the Apprentice before turning to Mintwhisker. "So does he know how to hunt yet? If not this could be a perfect opportunity for you to teach him. If you would like I could help." Brackenclaw mewed his question the Warrior he wasn't sure what would be going too far with someone else's Apprentice but he was willing to aid Mintwhisker after all two Warriors were always better than 1.
@CallMeCrimson

|☆| MintWhisker |☆| <Courier new> |-|
|-| A cream colored, color point tom with mint green eyes - 39 moons - Tom - Bisexual - Purrks: N/A |-|

---------------------------------------

"yeh, You could help." He nodded, before saying, "He's never been hunting, and he's my first apprentice, so it'd be nice to have some help." EchoPaw swished his tail cheerfully, seeming exited to learn stuff.

.・●*○❃○*●・.
Old April 25th, 2024, 05:53 PM

Brackenclaw would nod at the mention of this being the Apprentices first trip out. 'I am very glad I chose such a safe place to take Echopaw now.' Brackenclaw would think with satisfaction that he made the right call. He would turn around once more facing the Apprentice. "So I trust your Mentor has taught you the hunters crouch yes?" Brackenclaw gave a deep mew to the Apprentice. Although Brackenclaw's voice was deep and he looked humongous in front of the Young Apprentice there was no hint of Brackenclaw attempting to intimidate the Apprentice instead he seemed to show interest in Training another young cat. As if the Warrior was hoping to get his own Apprentice soon enough. "Show me your Hunters crouch okay." Brackenclaw meowed deeply. @CallMeCrimson

Last edited by Lightningpaw666; April 25th, 2024 at 05:54 PM.