Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan

Notice
Applications to join the Staff Team close at 11:59 PM EST today. Get them in while you have the chance!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Cattail Pond
by BEAR.
Last post by Fawn
Today 07:16 PM
so long, my luckless...
by silver.
Last post by Fish
Today 07:16 PM
batpaw mentor finder!
by silver.
Last post by Honey Bee
Today 06:56 PM
as strong as rushing...
by iliri
Last post by glitch
Today 06:54 PM
Search and Rescue Patrols
by BEAR.
Last post by iliri
Today 06:52 PM

Old February 24th, 2024, 04:10 PM

Bump Policy: Every 2 days-a week(24hrs-48hrs if important)
My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: ThunderClan Medicine Cat's Den

- Sagekit -
A white agender cat with gorgeous light gray ears and paws, heavy scarring over their eyes, and blind blue eyes / No Purrks
Mentions; @Naila + @Omari + @Desert Rain Frog

Cloudnose shook their head. We haven’t. Silver led me straight here, but I won’t argue with him. They added, purring. Listening intently, Cloudnose smiled, nodding. Alrighty! Cougarpaw, might you and Silverstorm go mention the attack? Bumblestar will need to know so my blinded eyes is no surprise to them. As Drizzlecloud has said, tell Bumblestar EXACTLY what happened or I’ll be after you. Cloudnose meowed, a stern but joking note in their voice. To Drizzlecloud, they continued. Thank you. Could you tell Springpaw she’s an awesome medicine cat? And don’t worry; you’re an amazing medicine cat aswell. Cloudnose quickly continued, hoping Drizzlecloud took no offense they said Springpaw was amazing without saying she was amazing beforehand.

Last edited by GoldenRavenWings; February 24th, 2024 at 04:10 PM.
Old February 25th, 2024, 06:23 AM
Happy about life :3

Bump Policy: Anytime, as long as you didn't JUST post! I'm forgetful and have lots of rps atm, so it's fine! ^^
My Mood: Cheerful

Streampaw

Tw: Depression

Streampaw looks in Drizzlecloud's eyes, there's a sincerity there, she trusts her. The white molly nods weakly before turning her gaze to the ground, she's such a burden. She then tentatively lowers her head to lap up the seeds, swallowing them quickly once they reach her mouth. At first she really doesn't feel much at all, then she realizes, she doesn't feel much at all. No pain, no panic, not even her usual anxiety; she's relaxed.

Usually she has to really make an effort to lower her defenses this drastically, it's sort of peaceful, a little unnerving. Streampaw shakes her head, everyone here is nice and no one is going to stab you in the back, don't force yourself to be a worrywart Lotus! Starclan, I'm hopeless. She just sits there quietly with her thoughts, resting her head on her paws.

Don't be a burden, sit still. Don't be annoying, stay quiet.

Ah, there it is. Depression and anxiety have decided to join the party again, of course she can't be allowed a single moment of peace.

Peace? For you? You're better off trying to go find your mother, or better yet, someone who actually loves you!

Streampaw sighs, they're her thoughts, so why do they hurt so much?

The lithe she-cat's body is still ridged, she can't bring herself to fully relax around others anymore. Her gaze is fixed on the ground, her tail is tucked under herself, and her posture is cowardly. She can't even bring herself to talk anymore, lovely... just lovely.

@Omari | @eris

Click only one |

"Love your neighboor as yourself." - Lev. 19:18

~Eveningstar is the current Morningclan leader, she has a semi-open den policy.~

Last edited by Streamtail; February 25th, 2024 at 06:25 AM.
Old February 26th, 2024, 02:15 AM
chasing away dreams

Bump Policy: once a week/48 hours for anything time sensitive
My Mood: Blah

Springpaw
long-furred, oriental-shaped, gray-and-orange calico molly with blue eyes; torn right ear
purrks: herbal knowledge - tier 2 | the collector | mind reader | skip the steps[all perm. active; sts for battle training]

The oriental-shaped feline didn’t let his appreciation go unnoticed, only giving the tom-cat a brief nod towards him before departing towards the crevices of the medicine den to gather the essential supplies for this specific situation. After all the moons that she had been a medicine cat apprentice, a simple gash wound and torn ear wasn’t anything that she wouldn’t be able to handle. She had seen worse wounding her timeline, so those injuries weren’t even the gist of it. Upon reaching the indented pits of the herb storage, the long-haired calico peered into each pit to try to identify any marigold or cobwebs that they may have left within their storage. Not good, there was only one piece of marigold left and three wads of cobweb. Stars above, has any patrol that either her mentor or her send out decide to make their way back with full paws? It was almost like they barely collect any to help out within the clan and then just waltz back towards camp like it's doozy.

Springpaw had to force back the boiling ire that was forming deep within her stomach to falter as she reached a paw in to grasp each of the required necessities: one poppyseed to help ease the pain, marigold to stop infection, and a cobweb to staunch blood flow and clot the wound. Since there was only one marigold, that may do since the biggest issue on her paws was the gnarly gash along Shadowtail’s shoulder. The torn ear itself wouldn’t be far too much of a problem except for just the usage of a little cobweb. Satisfied with her gathered essentials, she trotted her way back towards the direction of the lying tom-cat as she sat herself down in front of the moss-bed he was on, lending a paw forward as she dropped the tiny black seed in front of his view. “Eat… that… it will… help ease… the pain.” She ordered before moving a paw to her gathered herbal essentials and picked up the small wad of cobweb, carefully unraveling it as she began to use her claws to precisely pluck off a small bit of cobweb that she could put onto the torn ear.

Naturally, torn ears didn’t require any marigold unless it was critically necessary. It would just be a waste of herbs if she used one whole marigold just for the ear. With that being said, she reached a paw up towards the torn area and carefully compressed the small pieces of cobweb into the area, a little crude for her own liking, but it was better to get done than not. With the smaller picture out of the way, it was time to focus onto her bigger task at paw: the gash. The oriental feline carefully inspected the exposed flesh of the area, feeling her brows slightly furrow from the fact that the shoulder itself looked slightly… off. Curiosity almost unfolded itself, but she held it back from reaching any breaking point any further as she grabbed the piece of marigold that she snatched from the medicine den, being quick to get started chewing on the herb to make it into a proper poultice for the gash along his shoulder.

The process itself didn’t take too long to complete, as she could easily feel her tongue beginning to grow numb from the bitter aftertaste that the herb often left behind after she chewed it. After she was finished with her chewing, she raised a forepaw up and pressed the poultice onto her paw pad so she could easily move to smother it into the inflicted area. “This… may sting… a little bit.” the young healer warned, moving her paw in to apply the poultice onto the area so it could prevent any further infection from developing. She easily saw the white fur along her paw become a scarlet red from blood tainting it itself, but she didn’t let that distract her. She needed to focus more on trying to get the wound all covered before she wrapped in with the rest of the cobwebs that she had. However, while she was working, she was quick to notice that the shoulder itself seemed to be… dislocated.

This wasn’t something that she was familiar with, but she may as well try to relocate it back into place if that was what was to be necessary. Before even thinking about applying the cobweb bandage onto the poultice-covered area just yet, she covered it with her forepaws as she prepared to give pressure within the area to hopefully pop the dislocated limb back into place. Hopefully this doesn’t go wrong, as she hadn’t truly dealt with something like this before. “You… have a… dislocated shoulder… so please… try to… distract yourself… while I… put it… back into… place,” the healer explained, swallowing down the barrels of anxiety that she felt swarm seamlessly through her chest. With a small intake of breath, she abruptly pushed against the area, her ears popping up as she heard a quiet ‘pop’ come off from the limb relocating itself into his shoulder. Well, with that out of the way, it was time for her to finally bandage up the wound and he could get resting. “After I… bandage the… wound… I expect… for you… to start… resting… immediately… I’m… not expecting… you to… deal with… any other… injuries like that… or with… anything as… complex… as a dislocated… shoulder.”

Springpaw somewhat hoped that her words didn’t come off as too strict, but she didn’t want to let this tom-cat off the hook so easily. She wasn’t sure what quite happened to cause him to look so ruffled up, but she wasn’t in the best position mentally to really question it much. Without much thought, she carefully unfolded the rest of the cobweb and began to precisely press it into the gash, watching as the silver lining of the cobweb began to fold and turn into a crimson red. “You’re… finished… now please… try to go… rest… and lay off… that shoulder… I’m not… hoping to… chase your tail… just to keep you… from walking on it… too much.”

[ -1 marigold | -1 cobweb(some of it was used for the ear and the rest for the gash) | -1 poppyseed ]

@Kida

┏━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┓
Springlight is one of ThunderClan’s current medicine cats.
She has a semi-closed den policy.
Feel free to DM or VM me if you have any questions or concerns!

Please know that my character's personal thoughts and opinions do not reflect my own.
I am simply playing as their character.

My writing often depends on my motivation and therefore due to having autism, I struggle with maintaining focus for writing.
I hope that's understandable.

ThunderClan HealingThunderClan Medicine DenCharacter Biographies

┗━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┛

worm wiggled his way in owo
ghostie is haunting this sig!
surprise! it's velli, several months late. shocker

Last edited by iliri; February 26th, 2024 at 06:44 AM.
Old February 26th, 2024, 08:37 AM
♡Me, myself, and I♡

Bump Policy: ✮Every Other Day✮

✮Shadowtail✮He/Him✮24 Moons✮Gay ✮Warrior
Tags: @eris @Omari

Shadowtail chews on the seed, the bitter taste surprising him a bit. He winced a bit as Springpaw began working. When the apprentice, worked on his dislocated shoulder he almost let out a yowl. This hurt a lot and he had to bite his lower lip to not cry out in pain. Once she was finished, he stood, and limp to the den to get some rest as instructed by Springpaw.

⋆⋆☆⋆⋆⋆⋆☆⋆⋆
☽.Xai.☾
♰He/Void/Zir/They♰
⋆。°✩Genderfaun✧.°
♡Taken♡
Old February 26th, 2024, 05:43 PM
Loyal Rat Follower

Bump Policy: 3 days/6 hours for time Sensitive
My Mood: Daring

Mushroompaw(53/100)

Mushroompaw looked at Springpaw with teary eyes, his fur prickled. 'Medicine den..Herbs..' Was all he could think in the moment, trying to listen to anything. Flower. 'I like flowers.' Mushroompaw thought, calming down as the effect of his nightmare washed away. At Springpaw's request, he looked up at the molly and lapped up the flowers and quickly licked up some water to wash the taste away. The small apprentice shuffled his front paws in the nest and looked around nervously. Finally, Mushroompaw sat up and started to sign to Springpaw. 'You want to know what happened, don't you?

@eris [Got it!]

PLEASE KNOW THAT MY CHARACTERS HAVE VERY DIFFERENT VIEWS AND OPINIONS THAN ME!! And that they may think or act in ways you might not deem acceptable, but I do not think or act in these ways.

Pronouns page
Old February 26th, 2024, 06:14 PM
chasing away dreams

Bump Policy: once a week/48 hours for anything time sensitive

Springpaw
long-furred, oriental-shaped, gray-and-orange calico molly with blue eyes; torn right ear
purrks: herbal knowledge - tier 2 | the collector | mind reader | skip the steps[all perm. active; sts for battle training]

The worry practically washed off the young apprentice’s body from the way that she had reacted about the poppyseeds that the young medic herself had grabbed before she made her way over. Springpaw found herself furrowing her brows at the molly, easily noting the frightened reaction that she gave towards the small seeds. It wasn’t often that Springpaw had encountered something like this, or actually, even at all. Why was Streampaw acting so frightened of the seeds that were supposed to help her aid through the pain without any problem? Sure, the seeds themselves would put her to sleep if they were used properly, but given how frightened the young molly was at the moment, she doubted that the seeds would put her to sleep at all. Opening her jaws to reply to the other apprentice, her mentor had seemingly beat it to her as she explained to Streampaw that the herbs wouldn’t put her to sleep from how she was acting. The oriental-shaped molly found herself flicking her ears in a gesture of thanks towards the direction of her mentor, slightly dipping her head towards the ticked tabby’s direction as she briefly stopped working on cleansing the wound with her current bundle of moss. Which, the moss itself had already begun to turn into a deep scarlet red from the gentle cleansing of the wound.

The gash itself didn’t look as horrid as it did before she worked on it, the only remaining parts of the now-cleaned wound just having exposed flaps of inflamed skin that steadily leaked blood even if she had cleansed the wound. Pursing her lips, the calico found herself glancing up toward her mentor with a grimace smearing itself onto her expression. “Do… you think… we will… have enough… marigold… and cobwebs… to do this? We don’t… have any… marigold… left within… our storages… to work… on such… a gruesome… wound… but only… two wads… of cobweb… but we would… have to… use them… wisely.” Springpaw felt herself growing irritated at the warriors who hadn’t bothered to bring back more than what they carried. She couldn't blame them for the fact that it was currently winter and winter was the time of year when almost nothing was apparent, but it didn’t mean that they couldn’t at least try to find some herbs to help replenish the rather prestigious herb storage. Each herb they brought back meant almost everything for the herb storage itself. Without any herbs, or anything at all, what was the point? How was she and Drizzlecloud supposed to treat their clan-mates if they had no herbs to help anyone in particular? The thought itself was just making her head pound restlessly, and she didn’t want to deal with that. She wanted to focus on the current task that was happening right in front of her.

@Streamtail @Omari [thinking that we should try to speedrun this]

┏━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┓
Springlight is one of ThunderClan’s current medicine cats.
She has a semi-closed den policy.
Feel free to DM or VM me if you have any questions or concerns!

Please know that my character's personal thoughts and opinions do not reflect my own.
I am simply playing as their character.

My writing often depends on my motivation and therefore due to having autism, I struggle with maintaining focus for writing.
I hope that's understandable.

ThunderClan HealingThunderClan Medicine DenCharacter Biographies

┗━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┛

worm wiggled his way in owo
ghostie is haunting this sig!
surprise! it's velli, several months late. shocker
Old February 27th, 2024, 09:59 AM
Happy about life :3

Bump Policy: Anytime, as long as you didn't JUST post! I'm forgetful and have lots of rps atm, so it's fine! ^^
My Mood: Cheerful

Streampaw

Streampaw's ears perk at the mention of a herb shortage, worry now clouding her vision, she takes an attempt to stand up. Her legs wobble before she collapses into the next once more, she did lose quite a bit of blood on her way here.

"I-I'm okay, i-if you have a-a shortage of w-what you need t-then don't waste the rest o-on me," She protests feebly, taking a shuddering breath after she finishes speaking, "I-I mean I don't e-even feel then p-pain. I c-could even g-go get some h-herbs for you i-if you like, as l-long as you tell m-me what they l-look like!"

The white molly is in a bit of distress, is she being a burden? Of course she is, there are plenty of cats who need the herbs more than her! She winces at the thought, why have they been clouding her mind so frequently lately?

@Omari | @eris

Click only one |

"Love your neighboor as yourself." - Lev. 19:18

~Eveningstar is the current Morningclan leader, she has a semi-open den policy.~

Last edited by Streamtail; February 27th, 2024 at 09:59 AM.
Old February 27th, 2024, 03:55 PM

Bump Policy: 72 hours!!
My Mood: Fine

Drizzlecloud
Thunderclan
She/her

Drizzlecloud sat herself close to Willowstripes’ side, leaning over the warrior to peer down at her ear before she glanced towards her apprentice. With a smile and an exhale of slight amusement at her apprentice’s curiosity, she flicked her tail in a ‘come closer’ sort of motion. “Well, in this case, kitto, I’m just checking to see if there are any blockages in her ear. Maybe ear wax, maybe signs of infection… Ticks.” Drizzlecloud listed off slowly as she leaned close.

Peering down the warrior’s ear as best as she could, she came to… An unfortunate conclusion. “If you look, there’s… Nothing. Hm.”

With a gentle nod of her head and a soft poke to Willowstripes’ side, she scooted back a few mouse-lengths to give the molly some space. “Okay, it looks like you’re experiencing some general… Hearing loss.” Drizzlecloud’s tail tapped at her own ear–her right ear, the one that she couldn’t hear anything from. It was a well-known fact in the clan that their medicine cat was partially deaf and had no hearing in her right ear, so she hoped that she could help Willowstripes understand what she was saying using some gestures and movements. The blue-grey molly shook her head with a frown. “But that’s okay. It will just be a…” With her tail she made a sort of waving motion. “...Learning curve.”

[ @Samantha @eris just had a smol explanation here for spring since drizz and spring had their big lesson thread that covered this haha ]

Bump Policy: 72 hours!
Often inactive on weekends!

Click here for my character site!
Old February 27th, 2024, 05:55 PM

Bump Policy: 1-2 days
My Mood: Dreaming

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omari View Post
Drizzlecloud
Thunderclan
She/her

Drizzlecloud sat herself close to Willowstripes’ side, leaning over the warrior to peer down at her ear before she glanced towards her apprentice. With a smile and an exhale of slight amusement at her apprentice’s curiosity, she flicked her tail in a ‘come closer’ sort of motion. “Well, in this case, kitto, I’m just checking to see if there are any blockages in her ear. Maybe ear wax, maybe signs of infection… Ticks.” Drizzlecloud listed off slowly as she leaned close.

Peering down the warrior’s ear as best as she could, she came to… An unfortunate conclusion. “If you look, there’s… Nothing. Hm.”

With a gentle nod of her head and a soft poke to Willowstripes’ side, she scooted back a few mouse-lengths to give the molly some space. “Okay, it looks like you’re experiencing some general… Hearing loss.” Drizzlecloud’s tail tapped at her own ear–her right ear, the one that she couldn’t hear anything from. It was a well-known fact in the clan that their medicine cat was partially deaf and had no hearing in her right ear, so she hoped that she could help Willowstripes understand what she was saying using some gestures and movements. The blue-grey molly shook her head with a frown. “But that’s okay. It will just be a…” With her tail she made a sort of waving motion. “...Learning curve.”

[ @Samantha @eris just had a smol explanation here for spring since drizz and spring had their big lesson thread that covered this haha ]
"It's going to make it harder to teach to a shy apprentice like mine. Well I'll do my best. Thanks see you guys later!" She walked out of the den not to surprised about what she learned. She was going to have to tell her apprentice that he would have to speak up for her to hear him.

The greatest thrill is to not kill but to let live -James Oliver Curwood
“For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him.”
‭‭John‬ ‭3:16-17‬ ‭NIV‬‬
https://bible.com/bible/111/jhn.3.16-17.NIV
Old February 28th, 2024, 03:40 PM

Bump Policy: 72 hours!!
My Mood: Fine

Drizzlecloud
Thunderclan
She/her

Drizzlecloud listened in silence as her apprentice and the warrior before her took the time to chat. With her fluffy tail curling over Mudhound's hind leg in hopes of warming it up, she also took the time to nose at a nearby loose clump of moss, rolling it up into a small ball that she dipped into the small stream of their den. Mudhound was still covered in blood–none of their own, or so they say–so she wanted to try to clean them up a little.

The blue-grey molly appreciated the pair's chatter, even if she didn't partake in it herself. Gently, she dabbed the wet moss against some of the blood that decorated Mudhound's pelt, quietly cleaning it off bit by bit. Sure, she could groom it off of their fur, but she didn't want to get a mouthful of blood. Maybe after she got the majority of the blood off.

[ @Rani @eris perhaps i forgor to reply to this oopsies–anyways take this meh reply–i didnt really know what to do since shes not really part of their conversation here haha]

Bump Policy: 72 hours!
Often inactive on weekends!

Click here for my character site!