Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Training Question
by Myling
Last post by Myling
Today 03:14 AM
Fallenpeak relations &...
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 03:11 AM
bear hugs - bearsnout...
Today 03:00 AM
answering the call...
by taillow
Today 02:50 AM
Tuftedtusk's Family &...
by Planet
Last post by Maybi
Today 02:37 AM

Old March 24th, 2024, 10:58 PM

Status: Did you know that Goldfish actually have memories of up to 3 years?
Bump Policy: Honestly, whenever. I most likely forgot about it as I have the attention span on a goldfish
My Mood: Queenly

Default Family Game Night!

@Fish - SharkHail | @indiebee - SedgeKit | @willooowfeather - GingerKit | @Streamtail - MyrtleKit | @Myling - OwlKit | @Starii - BatKit

___

MorningMimic
MorningKit, MorningPaw

27 Moons | He/Him | Pansexual

RiverClan Warrior

___

MorningMimic gathered his kits and mates, purring softly.

'Okay- I was thinking.. what if we all played a game? Moss Ball maybe? Maybe Me and SharkHail and AzaeleaBlood could all be foxes or badgers are you have to fight us off? What do you think?'

___

OOC: You do not have to participate! Me and Fish just thought it might be some fun family bonding!

Last edited by Ladiebugg; March 24th, 2024 at 10:59 PM.
Old March 25th, 2024, 12:46 PM
evermore haunting~

Bump Policy: Every 5 days! Please do bump me if i forgot! ¦¦ 1 Day if urgent!
My Mood: Sad

Default Re: Family Game Night!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladiebugg View Post
@Fish - SharkHail | @indiebee - SedgeKit | @willooowfeather - GingerKit | @Streamtail - MyrtleKit | @Myling - OwlKit | @Starii - BatKit

___

MorningMimic
MorningKit, MorningPaw

27 Moons | He/Him | Pansexual

RiverClan Warrior

___

MorningMimic gathered his kits and mates, purring softly.

'Okay- I was thinking.. what if we all played a game? Moss Ball maybe? Maybe Me and SharkHail and AzaeleaBlood could all be foxes or badgers are you have to fight us off? What do you think?'

___

OOC: You do not have to participate! Me and Fish just thought it might be some fun family bonding!

Owl'Kit
| 1 moon | RiverClan kit | She/Her, female |
The little runt stumbled on her paws, her stubby legs slowing her down as she scurried over to Fafa. I'm wants to play game! She thought excitedly, her tail wagging. A game sounded fun! Really, really fun! I want try! I want try moss! And bagd' and fox an' otha' game!. She was bouncing around happily, tripping and getting back up as her tiny legs tumbled over themselves. Fafa play game! Mamam an' Dada also come! Her mind sang, a broad smile shining over her face.

After hopping around and jumping for a few tens of seconds, her chest suddenly felt a small bit of pressure? She looked down at her chest, and licked it with a little pink tongue. Her eyes narrowed, squinting an expression that said: whaaaaaaa- Wait! Whass?? Why do like that????? She thought with incredible alarm as she saw her chest going upsies and downsies a bit faster than normal. Oh no! Something was wrong with her chest! She inspected it carefully, and then it hit her like a boulder.
It had fast disease!
And the pressure, it must be severe, she thought dreadingly, a realization dawning.
I'm gonna DIEEEEEEEEE!
Her panic, unbeknownst to her, made her pant even more, and because adrenaline is a thing, she could start to hear a small heartbeat in her ear.
NO NO! I'M TO YOUNG TO DIEEEEEE!

(s m o l l b a b y m u s t p r o t e c c)

WIP Character Site! | Art Shop! | Scroller credit! | Pronouns Page! | DragCave!
Old March 27th, 2024, 02:23 AM
VM me STARS

Bump Policy: Whenever you think is appropriate.
My Mood: Angelic

(hey guys, I just came back online to remind everyone that I'm on a Hiatus.... so I'll be continuing the roleplay back in April!)
Old March 27th, 2024, 06:07 AM
Adderpaw my darling

Bump Policy: Whenever always
My Mood: Spooky

@indiebee - SedgeKit | @willooowfeather - GingerKit | @Streamtail - MyrtleKit | @Myling - OwlKit | @Starii - BatKit [starii do you want us to keep pinging you so you can keep up or nah?] | @Laddiebugg | Morningmimic

Sharkhail walked up next to his mate and waited for him to finish. The first kit to show interest was Owlkit. Their little burst of zoomies made him chuckle. He wondered where all that energy he had gone off to—Then he tilted his head. It seemed like little Owlkit was stressed out about something. No, no this was supposed to be a fun time. So the dutiful father walked over to his little kit and gave them a few licks on the head to try and ground them.

"Its alright Owlkit, you just ran yourself tired." He said softly and without laughing at the kit. They were young and just learning their body and how it acted. To him it was nothing but to the new kit, it was the end of the world as they knew it. "Do you want to sit by your papa as he grooms you, or do you want to start playing slowly till you catch your breath?"
Old April 1st, 2024, 09:26 AM
Happy about life :3

Bump Policy: Anytime, as long as you didn't JUST post! I'm forgetful and have lots of rps atm, so it's fine! ^^
My Mood: Cheerful

Myrtlekit

Myrtlekit listens, a mortified look on her face. No. Nuh-uh, not happening. A game? Outside in the mud?! Uhg... oh no! Owlkit, what's wrong with her? She has no choice, she must participate in order to save her. The petite kit runs quickly to her litter-mate, nimbly avoiding any mud in her path.

"Owlkit! I'll save you! I must be because of all this yucky mud, you musta swallowed some! I'll get it out, don't worry!" She says, ignoring what her father said.

She then attempts to jump on her sister (in an attempt to knock to dirt she thinks she's choking on out), probably bowling her over.

@Fish - SharkHail | @indiebee - SedgeKit | @willooowfeather - GingerKit | @Ladiebugg - Morningmimic/Azaleablood | @Myling - OwlKit | @Starii - BatKit

Click only one |

"Love your neighboor as yourself." - Lev. 19:18

~Eveningstar is the current Morningclan leader, she has a semi-open den policy.~
Old April 1st, 2024, 10:53 AM
back & better than ever

Bump Policy: any time, I do not care.
My Mood: Sleepy

Gingerkit sneezed, but appeared undeterred. "Imma get chu, foxie!" she huffed defiantly, sneaking around behind the "fox" and wiggling her tail in the air and she crouched down.

And POUNCED! right on one fafie's foot.

pixels done by ramen!
SCHEDULE!
Old April 3rd, 2024, 06:36 AM
evermore haunting~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Streamtail View Post
Myrtlekit

Myrtlekit listens, a mortified look on her face. No. Nuh-uh, not happening. A game? Outside in the mud?! Uhg... oh no! Owlkit, what's wrong with her? She has no choice, she must participate in order to save her. The petite kit runs quickly to her litter-mate, nimbly avoiding any mud in her path.

"Owlkit! I'll save you! I must be because of all this yucky mud, you musta swallowed some! I'll get it out, don't worry!" She says, ignoring what her father said.

She then attempts to jump on her sister (in an attempt to knock to dirt she thinks she's choking on out), probably bowling her over.

@Fish - SharkHail | @indiebee - SedgeKit | @willooowfeather - GingerKit | @Ladiebugg - Morningmimic/Azaleablood | @Myling - OwlKit | @Starii - BatKit

Owl'Kit
| 1 moon | RiverClan kit | She/Her, female |

She tilted her head in confusion. Tired? Her chest sickness- no, tiredness, was now sinking away gradually. She perked her ears at Fafas question. I go play! She thought, stumbling over to her siblings. And then suddenly, she heard something about that she'd swallowed mud, and was being bowled over by another kit. EEK! She yelped, hitting the ground lightly on her back. Instead of a badger or fox as she'd calculated in two seconds, she found Myrtlekit, trying to save her from choking on mud. Now, since she was a literal 1 moon old kit, she completely believed she was swallowing the "deadly choking hazard" that was also known as mud. Spit mud out! Do 'omething! She thought at her body. It was quite clear when it came to kit-biology that the mud had clogged up in her throat and was trying to block out her breathing. She now understood Myrtlekit's distress. This was, what? The second time she was almost gonna die? This might actually be the end for her. She should just dig her own kit-sized grave. This mud was going to kill her in cold-blood, it'd been a serial killer in its past life.

She dramatically laid down, fully ready to let death consume her whole. Is end. One moon and I die? Pretty shorts, She thought despairingly. She took her final breath, a huge lungful of air- wait. Why can she have a final breath? Waits a second, She now realized her throat wasn't clogged. Myrtlekit had saved her! I live another day! She thought gleefully. Her sister was still on top of her, and she hadn't made any move to shake her off through her near-death experience. Now she playfully slunk out from under her littermate, lightly batting her with gratitude, her small sheathed paws patting Myrtlekit softly. You save me from mud! She thought with a huge smile of relief on her face.

Now what she didn't realize, was that she never actually choked on mud at all, and was just being very, very, very dramatic without noticing it herself.

[ @Fish |sharkhail| @Ladieratt |azeleablood/morningmimic| @indiebee |sedgekit| @willooowfeather |gingerkit| @Starii |batkit| ]

Last edited by Myling; April 3rd, 2024 at 06:36 AM.
Old April 3rd, 2024, 07:57 AM
Happy about life :3

Bump Policy: Anytime, as long as you didn't JUST post! I'm forgetful and have lots of rps atm, so it's fine! ^^
My Mood: Cheerful

Myrtlekit

Myrtlekit breathes a sigh of relief, she's saved. All thanks to her! She's gotta be the best big sister ever, she should protect all her siblings from danger! She'll be like... a hero! The little kit is so distracted by her tremendous achievement that she doesn't realize she's standing in a mud puddle. That is, until now. A shriek erupts from her as she looks down, the deadly mud strikes again.This can't be, she just washed her... everything! She's doomed, her nemesis (the ground) just won't give up! Why does it always have to be so yucky? She then realizes, she can't stop squealing. It's a reflex, she can't help it, it's just too disgusting.

"EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKK!" An incoherent shriek, nothing more, this is too alarming for her to gather the conscious effort to really speak.

Oh wait, nevermind. She needs to shout a buncha insults at the insolent mud that captured her in its clutches.

"You yucky, yucky mud! You always do this, can't you take a break today? Why do you always have to twormewnt me? EEEEWWW! IT SLURPED AT ME! ITS EATING MY PAWS!" She exclaims, her tone distressed and indignant.

The nerve of this mud.

@Fish - SharkHail | @indiebee - SedgeKit | @willooowfeather - GingerKit | @Ladieratt - Morningmimic/Azaleablood | @Myling - OwlKit | @Starii - BatKit

Click only one |

"Love your neighboor as yourself." - Lev. 19:18

~Eveningstar is the current Morningclan leader, she has a semi-open den policy.~

Last edited by Streamtail; April 3rd, 2024 at 07:57 AM.
Old April 14th, 2024, 08:19 AM
evermore haunting~

Owl'Kit
| 1 moon | RiverClan kit | She/Her, female | Purrks: None |
Owlkit's mind raced with panic, Myrtlekit was in the mud, and it was trying to murder her! She noticed with horror that the mud puddle her litter-mate was in was huge, bigger than the one who'd tried to choke her. But what was she gonna do?? She could also get stuck in the mud, and then they'd both be helpless. Wha' if you die?? We must get helps!

She frantically whipped her head side to side, searching for anyone to save her sister. Fa! Helps us! She thought wildly, Myrtlekit couldn't die, and especially not to the horrible death that was mud! She whimpered inwardly, if help didn't get here soon, then she was afraid it might be Myrtlekit's death.

She held back small tears, should she say some last words to Myrtlekit? My'tlekit, I sorry for what happen, I'm wish you do good in SterClam, she thought with a mental sniffle. I'm will miss you, She hoped that Fa would be able to save Myrtlekit.

[ @Fish |sharkhail| @Ladiebugg |azeleablood/morningmimic| @indiebee |sedgekit| ]
[ @willooowfeather |gingerkit| @Starii |batkit| ]

Old April 14th, 2024, 08:06 PM
Adderpaw my darling

Bump Policy: Whenever always
My Mood: Spooky

Sharkhail had no clue what was going on other than his kits were going crazy. He wondered if he was every this wild as a kit but it was hard to think back all the way to then with these two little kitties going wild. It warmed his heart. Two of his kits were getting along with each other so well, he hoped that they never had bad times, ever. They deserved the world and more. Though he had no idea what they were on about. Something about mud, but no one ate any mud.

He tilted his head when the two of them were still piled on top of each other. Should he tell them to get off each other? Nah, they were just playing around with each other. Then Myrtlekit got all messy and was very upset about it. Maybe they should move somewhere drier? "Its alright darlings, the mud won't hurt you.. All it is mucky and dirty but nothing more than that." He said before he licked some of the mud off of Mrytlekit. "You all are very silly." He purred to the both of them with a goofy smile.
@Ladiebugg @indiebee @willooowfeather @Starii @Myling
Sorry for disappearing for a little while I lost all rp motivation but protective dad is back!

Last edited by Fish; April 14th, 2024 at 08:07 PM.