Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Allegiances
ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rookfire

RiverClan
Leader: Stormstar
Deputy: Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Cobwebfern

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw
Recent Threads
Additional RiverClan...
by taillow
Last post by korok
Today 08:02 PM
we create our own...
by Luna16
Last post by Luna16
Today 07:50 PM
WindClan Clearing
by Ian
Last post by MaximusPrime27
Today 07:45 PM
Sage'paw finder
Last post by Silvershadow13
Today 07:19 PM
Haven Springs
Last post by val
Today 07:14 PM

Old Today, 06:21 PM
underwhelming

Default hashtag eternal suffering | p

(you gotta pick somewhere to go.)

scoff. where.

(somewhere.)

so no answer? because you don't know? because you're stupid?

(aren't i you?)

no. i'm not as dumb as you. i could rattle your skull and an acorn top would shake around in there.

(whose skull?)

shut up.

he'd been alive for a moon and a half now. passed out twelve times - he'd counted. it was starting to get colder and colder. he didn't want to spend a leafbare alone in the snow. it probably made him pathetic, but he wanted to sleep in a den with a bunch of other smelly pelts to sneer at. he never was good at being a kittypet - not that he was willing to, anyway.

if he sorted his tasks in a neat list, it'd go like this:

- find his son (likely in ThunderClan) and holdhurthug him
- choose a clan to go to (not Thunderclan, unless he wanted to find out what the inside of his pelt looked like)
- join that clan
- ????

he'd been stalking near the ThunderClan borders for a bit now, having found his way, though he never dared stray too close. simply waiting for chance to deliver Yarrowcrest to him. he hadn't been sleeping well enough to visit his dreams, lately.

so, with #2 on his list approaching quick... he had some thinking to do.

if only thinking was easy -

(maybe if you weren't so bee-brained you'd finally figure it out.)

- then it would be easier than catching his tail.

a short sigh huffed past his lips. he wrenched himself up from his makeshift nest at the sprawling roots of a wild cherry tree and stalked off to the small stream nearby. if only, if only, if only.

the murky, wavering reflection of a capital-L Loser glared back up at him as he gazed down into the watery depths. he swallowed back a lump in his throat and took a small sip from the cool creek. the chill worked a path from his esophagus to his intestines - he could feel it refreshing his neglected system.

he rolled his eyes and studied the shady clearing with disinterest.

if only.
@Starphobia
Old Today, 06:40 PM
A Silent Night haunts me

Bump Policy: Anytime, please! I forget a lot :(
My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: hashtag eternal suffering | p

╔══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╗
Dakota
Light brown furred cat with darker brown and white markings and golden and blue heterochromia
She/He/They/It | 8 Moons | Outsider | Therapist
. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.

OLD ART
. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.
Dakota quickly rose to their paws as they scented something unfamiliar as they were making their way... To somewhere. To be honest, she never knew where she was going. Just where her paws take her.

He swiftly maneuvered through the greenery, dual coloured gaze more alert and attentative than usual. It was definitely a cat. A cat that he did not recognise. And they were not about to run into them. If they were aggressive.. Oh, her poor pelt.

As they began to slow their walking, they decided to stop by a small stream they'd scented a distance away. Ignoring how the unfamiliar scent of another feline got stronger, Dakota made his way towards the waters until...

He froze.

Oh no.

Was it that cat she was scenting? Oh no, no no. Slowly reversing, they kept their body as low as possible. Did they see her? They couldn't have. She was not great of a wild cat, but she knew how to get away. Physically. Pausing, she kept her eyes on the cat from the distance.

{ @val }
╚══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╝

Please feel free to bump me on any ongoing RPs. I have ADHD and it gets really hard for me to keep track of all my RPs ^^
• • •

IcekitSilentpaw • Mothflame • Firepaw • Daykit • Windkit • Spiritkit • Eveningpaw • Mimickit • Starlingkit • Hiddenpaw • Milkbee • Flickerflame
Character Site

Do you dare approach?

Last edited by Starphobia; Today at 06:40 PM.
Old Today, 07:03 PM
underwhelming

Default Re: hashtag eternal suffering | p

(oh, look! a new friend.)

huh? what? i don't see anything...

(use your eyes, dumbass.)

his verdant gaze flicked across the overgrown underbrush, and - aha. the sand-colored pelt stuck out like a sore paw. he narrowed his eyes, already getting up to his paws. it's easy to spook him off when he's trespassing in outsider territory - fighting was his worst skill ever. it didn't even count as a skill - but the way the other also seemed to be retreating gave him the impression they didn't necessarily own this piece of land.

"hey!" he called out, scowling. why were they already running away?? he's not that ugly, is he? he's pretty average-sized for a guy, surely he isn't intimidating? he never was that scary to anybody, ever. "where are you going?"

then, the irrational fear that something was escaping his grasp of control seized him. he can't let this guy leave - what if they somehow managed to tell, hell, Spiderthroat of all cats that he was lurking in the forest?! he'd be dead! that guy hated him!! (realistically, a lot of cats hated him. but the deputy definitely would kill him for giggles and more.)

he might have to kill this guy. just like the other one.

but they look so tiny...

"who are you??" he was starting to walk over, now.
@Starphobia