Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Fritter
Today 06:14 AM
[RC kit & young app event]...
by Foxine
Last post by Bean
Today 06:03 AM
WCO Staff Applications
Last post by hermeswind
Today 05:48 AM
RiverClan Patrols
by Estelle
Last post by Fritter
Today 05:39 AM
Haven Springs
Last post by Fritter
Today 05:26 AM

Old March 29th, 2024, 09:01 AM
KITTIES!

My Mood: Inspired

Default Re: Sweet Nightmares... [P]

Poisonberry
---------------

"Mmno..." Poisonberry shook her head and tapped a long claw against her chin, "You see Crowpaw, there are ways to fight without lifting a claw. Sweetsong knows this, I know this. And now I share our secret with you; Words are just as powerful and impactful as any sharpened claw. You did attack me first- Your words and their delivery were nothing short of...what do the youngsters call them now? Oh! Those were fighting words, no?"

The silver and black tabby laughed at the notion, "I may have drawn first blood, but the first attack came from you." She moved her tail around to touch the tip to his nose playfully. The tabby twin chuckled softly once more, "Think about my offer, Crowpaw. I can teach you how to make this world yours. Yours to give to Sweetsong, if that is what you wish." She moved close to Crowpaw, looming over him and sighing, "Sadly I don't think you will get the same honesty from Sweetsong. If she failed to tell you how I died, or to specify exactly what I said or did that was so bad that I was forsaken here, I wouldn't be so willing to trust someone like that. I can truly tell you this; I do not know why I am here. But I know my sister's convictions are stronger than either you or I know."

Poisonberry's eyes closed, and for a moment, a look of genuine sadness came over her as she looked down at Crowpaw. "She will never turn her eyes from StarClan. Mother filled her head with tales of brave and wise and all-knowing spirits who love and look after us..." Those dark green eyes opened, and Poisonberry shook her head. "But you are disillusioned; I was too, long before I died. I trusted myself, not some dead cats, to look after me. I guess StarClan does not accept those without faith anymore...maybe its just a preference treatment..." She shrugged, "It doesn't do any good to dwell or wonder. But it's not fair for you to compete with her one true love; StarClan."

"So, Crowpaw, whom has heard barely half of one side of the story..." Poisonberry rumbled, the shadows growing around the two of them, "Try not to take it too hard when she doesn't reciprocate your heartfelt declarations." With a last chuckle, Poisonberry turned and stalked off, vanishing into the briars, thorns and shadows of her Dark Forest lair.

@SpiritedWarrior
Old March 29th, 2024, 01:50 PM
Warrior Cats Fanatic

Bump Policy: Once a week!
My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: Sweet Nightmares... [P]

Crowpaw
Purrks: Heightened Perception and Agatha Kitty
@Tiabirb

There was a lot to learn from the dead warrior. Some lessons were bound to not be great, but others were. Poisonberry proved that twice now with her little lectures. She was correct... he fought to give Quietpaw a life he never had. A relationship with Quailfur and Thrushstar. He argued again and again, shedded tears more times than he could count, and in the end... he lost everyone close to him all while gaining the respect he needed from his Clanmates.

The silver and black tabby's laugh brought him out of his rather depressing thoughts, causing his hackles to raise. She had a point, but he knew she was bad news. That's why he was aggressive toward her in the first place. He twitched his nose as the she-cat's tail touched it and wrinkled his nose in distaste. He did not like his nose being touched... by Dark Forest warriors anyway. The only cat he'd ever allow to touch his nose was Sweetsong and his sisters and brothers (if they ever decide to visit his dreams).

"She chose to listen to me about my past. If she chooses to tell me about her's, I'm sure she'd mention her relationship with you. And I'd give her the same respect she gave me. I'll let you know my answer the next time our paths cross." He was sure they would. A cat like Poisonberry, who beckoned him to her den after seeing him with Sweetsong? He needed to know more. For his sake, and for the small she-cat he was so willing to protect.

The news about Sweetsong believing wholeheartedly into StarClan brought of mixture of feelings, ones he didn't exactly know how to process. Sweetsong believed in the warriors that took everything from him... and Poisonberry knew how he felt about StarClan. Being 'disillusioned' and all that. It brought a question, one that he did not wish to find the answer to: would he go to the Dark Forest when he ends up dying? I don't want to... I'd be forever away from my sisters. I'd be stuck in the same land as my father. A father I grew to hate.

"I'm not trying... to compete with StarClan. She'll love who she wants. I won't stop her nor will I convince her otherwise. I can't stop a thought that's been in her head since her nursery days." Convincing the she-cat (a she-cat who had such a positive outlook on life by the way) otherwise would just be cruel. It wasn't who Crowpaw was and it was something he'd never imagine nor hope to do.

'Try not to take it too hard when she doesn't reciprocate your heartfelt declarations' Crowpaw's eyes widened in... fear. Fear of not being cared about by Sweetsong. He protected her, and she has tried to help him... but would she protect him as he had her? Tears were at the corners of his eyes, waiting to drop on command, as he watched Poisonberry disappear within the darkness of her den. With a heavy sigh, he felt the ground beneath him disappear and heard the birds begin to chirp. Oh, Sweetsong... I'm trying, I really am...
RiverClan: None
Outsiders: None
Bumping Policy: After ONE week!