Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Risingstorm finder
by Spider.
Last post by rubberRatroom
Today 11:20 PM
I fell for her, turns out...
by Bean
Last post by Bean
Today 11:17 PM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by AriaTheFiremaiden
Today 10:51 PM

Old June 20th, 2024, 09:14 AM
i did need you.

Bump Policy: 72 hours [ please provide link ]

Default Atari Healer's Den

Welcome to the Atari's Healer den! There are two healers currently, Mumble and Blood.

Neither of them are looking for an initiate/apprentice. Please do not ask.

The den is split into four parts. Stepping in from the entrance you see a spacious room with a line drawn on the middle. Further back the herb storage rests neatly organized in dug-out dirt alcoves.

On the right of the line, there's a room that branches off into Blood's area. Their den is semi-closed. You might be able to see bloodstains on the walls and floor in the room, and if you look closely, perhaps a few bones.

The left of the line is like a completely different den. Flowers interweave into the dirt and vines grow pleasantly up the side of the wall. It's incredibly organized, contrary to Blood's side, and you can tell Mumble owns this.

Your cat is able to choose who they would like to heal them. If you cat wants Blood, submit a form down below here before roleplaying. If they want Mumble, your cat can walk in freely. Make sure to mention me!

Form:
Cat's Name:
Cat's Pronouns and Gender:
Ailment/Injury:
Result Wanted:
Mention: @/Wingnettle

mumble is one of the atari healers!
she has an open den policy.
healer's den

cobwebfernmumble
trackers
Old June 20th, 2024, 11:51 AM
i did need you.

Default Re: Atari Healer's Den

mumble
purrks ; hk [ atari ver. ] , dreamwalker
she / they . atari healer
24 moons . autistic
tags ; open to atari
trigger warnings for this post: none

mumble stepped back and stared at their handiwork. flowers that they had somehow scrounged up from the desolate landscape bloomed from ivy that she had painstakingly tangled through dirt pockets and branch outcroppings- on her side of the den, that was. the other side, divided neatly with a clawmark through the dirt, was blood's, who aptly was constantly covered in blood. their side of the den was, too. mumble didn't mind it much, but when the other healer got blood on their neatly organized herb storage, or especially when blood spatters went over the dividing line, she had to clean it up. and that was bothersome.

this time, mumble had nicely agreed to clean up the blood all the way up to her line. some time ago, she had claimed the herb storage as part of her side, too, but blood often took from it to.. heal? possibly? cats.

healer's den

cobwebfernmumble
trackers

Last edited by finley !!; June 21st, 2024 at 11:40 PM.
Old June 20th, 2024, 01:25 PM
a winter in my heart

Bump Policy: 1 week
My Mood: Tired

Blood
Atari healer
he/him | age unknown

The light coming into the wide den was blocked out by a lithe shape. A warm body was carrying something inside while humming a familiar song, one the other healer probably knew by heart by now.

The brown figure had dragged inside a huge lump of fur: a dead rabbit, whose throat had left a trail of blood from the freshkill pile to the place he was now lingering. He raised his head and gave a nod of acknowledgment to the other healer, the daughter of flowers, but didn't offer her his food. Instead, he padded into his side of the den.

Mhh, it was a hot day. Prey rotted way faster than before, and flies always followed. Flies loved to prey on carrions, but how they did not get sick with it, he couldn't explain. He just knew that every creature, except for scavengers such as vultures and other beasts, stayed away from them.

The herbs dried faster, though. This was sometimes good and sometimes not, he had learned with time. Some plants work only while fresh, and that's very annoying when you have to cure a whole group of cats during the hot days.

Suddenly he lunged at the rabbit and pulled its flesh apart to reveal the offal. He was picky with food, yes, and so?
His teeth broke the thin rib bones and he devoured his favorite parts, discarding the others in a corner of his den. If anyone came, they were welcome to take it anyway.

After days of work and work, his paws, chest, and muzzle were stained with dried blood. He emitted an unpleasant stench, and he knew the ventilation in the den didn't help. Not that he cared that much. But now his pelt had started to itch, and he was forced to bathe in the dust to get some relief.

Meanwhile, Mumble happily admired the decorations she'd put on her side. For what reason, he couldn't imagine.
His walls were bare and empty, and he was okay with it.

@finley !!

Blood is one of the Atari healers. He has a semi-closed den policy.

toyhouseart shop
trackervet advice

Old June 20th, 2024, 02:18 PM
.·:*¨♡❀˖⁺. ༶ ⋆☆≈¨*:·.

Bump Policy: 1 week unless its time sensitive
My Mood: Inspired

Saturn

She had tried to feed him a little of the bird that she had caught, but after shutting down again after only few bites, she had given up and stored the piece of prey in her den for now. More important was to get him checked with the healers, and probably to have her own scratches examined as well.

The den was like day and night, with a messy, branchy, somewhat bloodstained corner to the right, with it's sheer opposite spotless, flowers, and notably blood-less kin to the left. She made a beeline for Mumble's side this time, figuring she would be the better-suited one when it came to examining a child she dragged with her. But Saturn was very aware of the fact that she, and especially her face and frontpaw, were bloody as all hell (it had dried enough not to leave her with a trait of bloody pawsteps though, which she thanked the spirits for when crossing over to Mumble's section) so she imagined he'd be here like moths to a flame.

Placing down the grey kitten (he really wasn't responding to anything, huh), she turned to mumble with a half-playful, half-apologetic grin. "Sup Mumbles, eh... so you know how I... sort of have a thing with foxessss?" Yeah turned out that murdering her sister and almost killing her too was a quick way to get onto Saturn's merk-on-sight list.

Cat's Name: Saturn
Cat's Pronouns and Gender: she/her molly [MtF]
Ailment/Injury: A muzzle partially covered in blood but seems to only have minor scratches, and it's hard to tell what blood is hers
Result Wanted: She'll be fine

Cat's Name: Unknown kit
Cat's Pronouns and Gender: tom he/him
Ailment/Injury: Has minor blood smears around his neck, but upon further inspection, it's revealed that it's just the blood from Saturn's mawn as she carried him
Result Wanted: He seems to be in shock and dazed, not properly able to speak or react to whats going on around him

@Wingnettle - oh look the Crown just walked in with a child and face full of blood
@finley !! - Mumble healing

※⁕‡→ Lumi's shop -Tracker - My purrks ←‡⁕※
¨•┈꒰ა ♡⋆⁺。˚⋆˙‧₊☽ Springkit - Wyvern - Hawkcatcher - Pigeonpaw - Saturn ☾₊‧˙⋆˚。⁺⋆ ♡ ໒꒱┈•¨

Atari RPs
Saturn is the current Crown of the Atari, mention me if you need her for anything
Saturn's finder

Saturn has an open den policy
Apply an Atari character here
Old June 20th, 2024, 06:04 PM
i did need you.

mumble

purrks ; hk [ atari ver. ] , dreamwalker
24 moons . autistic
tags ; @Luminous - saturn and that kit , @Wingnettle - blood
trigger warnings for this post: blood and injury lol

mumble glanced up from her work when the light in the den stopped streaming in, and she held back a grumble. her healer partner walked in, and she watched as the other 1) trailed blood into HER side of the den, as well as the other side, 2) smelled really bad, 3) and now oh goodness he was bathing in the dust why for gods sake she hated it here and 4) god DAMMIT now there were flies in the den. choosing to pointedly ignore blood, she turned away. thank goodness for saturn barrelling into the den, because now she had a thing to do.

' oh. goodness. you seem to be hurt- what is tha- IS THAT A KIT?! ' fear immediately tinged mumble's voice, and she quickly bent down. she licked at the kit quickly and exhaled when she determined the blood was not the kit's. however, that posed another question. was the blood saturn's? ' sat.. ' she said softly. ' is this blood yours? what happened? '

healer's den

cobwebfernmumble
trackers
Old June 23rd, 2024, 07:35 AM
a winter in my heart

Bump Policy: 1 week
My Mood: Tired

Blood
Atari healer
he/him | age unknown

He heard pawsteps and voiced coming from the den entrance, then the familiar stench of blood following them. He raised his head, craned his neck to take a peek but soon rose to his paws and followed the trail. The Crown was here! And look, a child with her!
"Look, look, look what we've got here." He padded up to the couple, not minding the fact that he was entering Mumble's side without asking. But should he ask, really?

The kit seemed kinda... out of this world. Blood inspected him after Mumble, seeing that he was, in fact, not injured of body, but of mind, probably. He then gave his attention to the Crown, and sniffed his injuries to determine that she wasn't in danger. Just a bit stained, mhh. "Looks like we don't have anything big in our paws today, don't we, Mumb?" He chanted, giving her a gentle bump with his flank.

Blood sat down, determined to find out where the kit came from and what Saturn had to do to retrieve it. The smell of flowers was kinda overwhelming to his nose, so he swished his tail from one side to the other, trying to create some air movement. He sat more comfortably, excited to see some movement in this dull and hot day.

@@Luminous @mumble

Blood is one of the Atari healers. He has a semi-closed den policy.

toyhouseart shop
trackervet advice

Old June 23rd, 2024, 05:41 PM
.·:*¨♡❀˖⁺. ༶ ⋆☆≈¨*:·.

Bump Policy: 1 week unless its time sensitive
My Mood: Inspired

Saturn

Copper gaze searched the roof of the den as the Crown sucked in a breath through clenched teeth. "We are fiiinnnneee, ok?" She reached out a paw to carefully poke the kitten as Mumble went to sniff it. "Yeah don't worry btw, the blood's all mine!" That did not sound as comforting as it had in her head. "Err, well, yeah, not my blood, to be exact... Like basically... foxes, you know? Really sucky-ass things am I right? Soooo, like if one were to hypothetically smell one while out on a lil' walk, it would be a perfectly logical thing to go after it, you know, so that it won't come onto our terf in the future, of course!"

She gave Mumble another 'look-it's-completely-fine-but-also-I'm-sorry-but-also-like-you-understand-why-I-did-the-stupid-thing'-look. "And it was for the better, since not only had the thing alright kil-" oop, right, there was a child present. "munched on one cat, so Ibititrealharduntilitstoppedtryingtostayalive and couldn't leave a child, ok"

Bloodhound, as expected, teleported right over to her the second Mumble mentioned the injuries, and while the Crown... allowed him to start sniffing over the blood that was on her, she every so subtly trapping her tail around the kit when the healer dove down for it. "still a child, k?"

She glanced at blood again at the "looks like we don't have anything big in our paws" comment. "oh yeah my bad there, I'll keep in mind to get something ripped off next time. gotta give the pair of you something to do." Then she turned back to Mumble. "But yeah, no, foxblood, not Saturnblood (only those scratches ok, but it's finally fine), or childblood, for that matter. I mainly just wanted to have a look at this one over here. Like he doesn't seem to be all here, he doesn't really respond and doesn't want to eat a whole lot unless I cut up the food, and I tried talking to him..." maybe she shouldn't yap about all of the things she had done that were not going to the doctor, but at least she was here now. "and then you could always check my scratches, while Im here you know, show me what those healer's paws do"

※⁕‡→ Lumi's shop -Tracker - My purrks ←‡⁕※
¨•┈꒰ა ♡⋆⁺。˚⋆˙‧₊☽ Springkit - Wyvern - Hawkcatcher - Pigeonpaw - Saturn ☾₊‧˙⋆˚。⁺⋆ ♡ ໒꒱┈•¨

Atari RPs
Saturn is the current Crown of the Atari, mention me if you need her for anything
Saturn's finder

Saturn has an open den policy
Apply an Atari character here

Last edited by Luminous; June 23rd, 2024 at 05:42 PM.
Old June 24th, 2024, 11:19 PM
i did need you.

mumble

purrks ; hk t1 , dreamwalker
24 moons . autistic
tags ; @Luminous - saturn , @Wingnettle - blood
trigger warnings for this post: none

mumble's heart rate very much slowed at the knowledge the blood was not the kit's. ' you don't LOOK fine!!! you look like there is a lot of blood on you!! blood does not equal fine!! blood equals very bad!!! ' they babbled, tail flicking wildly. ' blood. you can- you can look at the kit, 'kay? just don't like.. do anything.. 'kay? like i completely and fully trust you yeah? but like this is a kit. and we wanna be nice to the kit. we want the kit to be. good. and happy. and healthy. ..and not experimented on. '

mumble turned her attention back to saturn, who was, yes, covered in blood. this was worrying to them. ' yes okay the fox thing explains your blood. and i will definitely treat you. but that doesn't explain THE KIT???? w h e r e did you get the k i t . ' this was absolutely wild to them. the atari was comprised of mostly older cats, and there weren't lots of little ones. ' here's what 'm gonna do. gonna make your scratches all better, kaplow, kablamm, an' then i'm gonna fix up mister little guy over here! bloodtakecareofthem. '

healer's den

cobwebfernmumble
trackers