Last post by glitch
Today 10:30 AM
Award Requests
by Fawn
Last post by stag
Today 10:20 AM

Old April 9th, 2024, 06:14 PM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

RabbitpawRabbitpaw
He/him | WC Apprentice | Moons: 6 | Purrks: none | Part Manx cat

Rabbitpaw's eyes widened as the other apprentice met his charge head on with a run towards him as well. The cursed apprentice didn't falter even as Lightningpaw managed to dodge his attack before hitting back with one of his own towards Rabbitpaw's ears. Which was silly in the blonde's opinion. Why the ears, in the end, don't matter, he should aim for something more effective. In a fight, the cursed apprentice assumes that you have to make every shot count as you don't know what other openings you'll be provided or how damaged you'll be in the next moment. Or at least, that's what Rabbitpaw always thought would happen in battle. As the other apprentice swung high, Rabbitpaw took advantage of the ginger tabby leaving himself more open and dove forward, throwing his whole body at Lightningpaw's chest, hoping to send the other apprentice to the ground.

Rabbitpaw wasn't that much bigger than Lightningpaw in body but he had taller legs so that must count for something when it came to trying to throw someone else down. After that, what would he do? The blonde apprentice wasn't sure what he would try. He would need to move quickly in the case that his attack worked, Lightningpaw would only be winded for so long. What would he do if Lightningpaw dodged? He wasn't sure, and if he kept thinking he'll never be able to do anything at all, so for now Rabbitpaw decided to see if he landed the slam or not.
[ @Lightningpaw666 ]

Rabbitpaw gif made by ramen!

Seabreeze is currently one of Riverclan's Lionhearts!
[ Seab is open to giving kit/app lessons || Seab is semi-open to all RPs, just ask! ]
Old April 9th, 2024, 06:21 PM

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Queenly

Nectarpaw
23/100

tags; ( @gs29513 ; Deadmoon , @Tallstar ; Spiraltail )

he/him / windclan apprentice / people pleaser

"Ah me please!" he meowed, joining the warriors. He felt a bit embarrassed, being the only apprentice to take them up on the offer so far. "Maybe it's just me who's had little battle training." He thought with a nervous flick of his ear.

Last edited by nyx; April 9th, 2024 at 08:01 PM.
Old April 9th, 2024, 10:35 PM

Bump Policy: Whenever I am active always
My Mood: Sick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dolomedes View Post

RabbitpawRabbitpaw
He/him | WC Apprentice | Moons: 6 | Purrks: none | Part Manx cat

Rabbitpaw's eyes widened as the other apprentice met his charge head on with a run towards him as well. The cursed apprentice didn't falter even as Lightningpaw managed to dodge his attack before hitting back with one of his own towards Rabbitpaw's ears. Which was silly in the blonde's opinion. Why the ears, in the end, don't matter, he should aim for something more effective. In a fight, the cursed apprentice assumes that you have to make every shot count as you don't know what other openings you'll be provided or how damaged you'll be in the next moment. Or at least, that's what Rabbitpaw always thought would happen in battle. As the other apprentice swung high, Rabbitpaw took advantage of the ginger tabby leaving himself more open and dove forward, throwing his whole body at Lightningpaw's chest, hoping to send the other apprentice to the ground.

Rabbitpaw wasn't that much bigger than Lightningpaw in body but he had taller legs so that must count for something when it came to trying to throw someone else down. After that, what would he do? The blonde apprentice wasn't sure what he would try. He would need to move quickly in the case that his attack worked, Lightningpaw would only be winded for so long. What would he do if Lightningpaw dodged? He wasn't sure, and if he kept thinking he'll never be able to do anything at all, so for now Rabbitpaw decided to see if he landed the slam or not.
[ @Lightningpaw666 ]

Lightningpaw would be thrown over with surprisingly little effort on Rabbitpaws part. However he would twist around so his hind paws were facing Rabbitpaws stomach begin to aim a flurry of hind paw kicks at the apprentices stomach though his claws were sheathed as to not cause any damage if they did hit. If this was a real fight though this move would shred into an enemies stomach.
Old April 10th, 2024, 12:00 AM
Your Local Spider

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lightningpaw666 View Post
Lightningpaw would be thrown over with surprisingly little effort on Rabbitpaws part. However he would twist around so his hind paws were facing Rabbitpaws stomach begin to aim a flurry of hind paw kicks at the apprentices stomach though his claws were sheathed as to not cause any damage if they did hit. If this was a real fight though this move would shred into an enemies stomach.

Rabbitpaw
He/him | WC Apprentice Tunneler | Moons: 6 | Purrks: none | Part Manx cat

Rabbitpaw winced as paws began to batter his tummy and he reared up onto his back legs for a moment to get away from the battering, managing to hop back and tumble ungracefully onto all four paws. His stubby tail lashed once though it came off as a wag, as it always did. He grinned and came at the ginger tabby again, aiming to bap at his neck lightly with his paw, claws completely claw-free, Rabbitpaw making sure to be extra careful to not actually hurt Lightningpaw. It was a show of a win as it would be in an actual battle, a hit like that would surely take out your opponent. Though at the same time, he needed to figure out how to his size as an advantage without giving too much wiggle room for Lightningpaw like the pinning had been. Well, it seemed like going paw to paw would work out, as the hits that the other apprentice had landed weren't all too strong, so maybe if Rabbitpaw just didn't let Lightningpaw get away to think and to overwhelm him with hits would work. The apprentice wasn't sure but decided to try the tactic after seeing if his neck bop would land on the ginger tabby first.

[ Seab is open to giving kit/app lessons || Seab is semi-open to all RPs, just ask! ]
Old April 10th, 2024, 09:15 AM
Your Local Spider

Quote:
Originally Posted by gs29513 View Post
She was definitely going to regret this. But someone had to do it, it wasn't fair to lump all clan events onto poor Crowtooth who seemed to be the one running the vast majority of them. And this wasn't even an event, just a broader-than-normal training offer in light of the coming conflict with Riverclan. And the minks, she supposed, though they were a different style of fighting entirely. Like rat fighting. With both of these threats clearly a thing Twilightstar planned on dealing with soon, a bunch of apprentices who didn't know even the basics required for defending the camp was rather inexcusable. And while Deadmoon had no great love for combat, she could defend herself adequately enough, and run off smaller, younger cats.

Slightly more confident in her ability to be somewhat useful to the newer apprentices of the clan if not the older ones, Deadmoon did a small spin to take in the camp. Ew, this was not going to be fun. But she was going to do it. Rarely, if ever, was the thing she OUGHT to do the fun or easy thing to do. And while normally she took the route of avoidance, she was in a vaguely helpful mood today. A deep sigh. Apprentices! If you haven't had any battle training before, or only a little bit, come here! I'll take you out and we can do some basics at least! This was altogether too much yowling and making a spectacle of herself for Deadmoon to maintain the volume for long, and more quietly though audible if anyone was actually coming over she added Just....tell me what you know if you know anything so I can pair you up with someone about on your level. If another warrior wanted to come along too as supervision or another teacher she certainly wouldn't complain, but she also wasn't actively seeking more cats to witness her likely failures at advanced moves when they were inevitably requested. @Marycat006 (OPEN)

Rabbitpaw

Rabbitpaw perked his ears up as he looked from where he was taking a moment to eat some food to a loud call. It was Deadmoon, not only that but she was offering lessons! That was good! Rabbitpaw always wants lessons! He quickly powered down the remainder of his meal before he was hopping up on his paws and making his way over to the warrior. His tail was wagging, battling huh? That would be very important, Rabbitpaw was planning to try and get as many battle lessons as possible so he could really show Riverclan to keep to their side of the border and to protect everyone in the clan. "I wanna learn! I haven't done much battling at all." The cursed apprentice called out as he came to a stop near the warrior and the other gathering felines. Nearby was an apprentice that the tri-colored blonde had yet to me so he took the chance to introduce himself.

Rabbitpaw smiled at the ginger colored apprentice, they kind of reminded him of Lightningpaw, if only from also being a ginger/russet cat. "Hi, I'm Rabbitpaw! I don't think we've met before."
[ @/gs29513 - Deadmoon | @nyx - Nectarpaw ]

Last edited by Dolomedes; April 10th, 2024 at 09:19 AM.
Old April 10th, 2024, 10:18 AM

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Queenly

Nectarpaw
24/100

tags; ( @gs29513 ; Deadmoon , @Tallstar ; Spiraltail , @Dolomedes ; Rabbitpaw )

Nectarpaw let out a small sigh of relief as another apprentice joined this training group. It was a younger apprentice, proably just been made an apprentice. He lifted his chin as the cream and brown cat turned to him. "My name is Nectarpaw! It's very nice to meet you Rabbitpaw!" he meowed.

The orange tabby shuffled his paws at the impending awkward silence. "You must be new to training, right?" Nectarpaw asked, making small talk.

Old April 10th, 2024, 11:03 AM
Your Local Spider

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyx View Post

Nectarpaw
24/100

tags; ( @gs29513 ; Deadmoon , @Tallstar ; Spiraltail , @Dolomedes ; Rabbitpaw )

Nectarpaw let out a small sigh of relief as another apprentice joined this training group. It was a younger apprentice, proably just been made an apprentice. He lifted his chin as the cream and brown cat turned to him. "My name is Nectarpaw! It's very nice to meet you Rabbitpaw!" he meowed.

The orange tabby shuffled his paws at the impending awkward silence. "You must be new to training, right?" Nectarpaw asked, making small talk.

Rabbitpaw

Rabbitpaw winced slightly at the reminder of his ceremony and therefore everything that went wrong, his being cursed. The apprentice tunneler just gave a strained smile back at Nectarpaw. Not like he meant to bring up bad things for Rabbitpaw, he was simply stating a fact. “Y-yeah. I’m training to be a tunneler! Like Crowtooth and Flutterbug, I want to be as good as them one day.” The excitable apprentice spoke, happy to talk about something he was more happy about like tunnels. He wondered if Nectarpaw has ever been told about the tunnels. Rabbitpaw hadn’t heard of them at all really until Crowtooth’s story some moons ago.

Old April 10th, 2024, 07:26 PM

Bump Policy: I'm not sure yet.
My Mood: Dreaming

(I know Twistedpaw is supposed to be in the med den, but I desperately need to make an activity post with her.)

Twistedpaw exists and definitely is not breaking the space-time continuum like normal.

THUNDERCLAN BERRYKIT FINDER!!!

New and Improved Character Bios!
Old April 11th, 2024, 10:53 AM

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Amazed

Alright then come on spiraltail said trotting over "lets get a move on" The young warrior was happy to finally be helping with training @nyx @Dolomedes
Old April 11th, 2024, 02:15 PM

Bump Policy: Whenever I am active always
My Mood: Sick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dolomedes View Post

Rabbitpaw

Rabbitpaw winced as paws began to batter his tummy and he reared up onto his back legs for a moment to get away from the battering, managing to hop back and tumble ungracefully onto all four paws. His stubby tail lashed once though it came off as a wag, as it always did. He grinned and came at the ginger tabby again, aiming to bap at his neck lightly with his paw, claws completely claw-free, Rabbitpaw making sure to be extra careful to not actually hurt Lightningpaw. It was a show of a win as it would be in an actual battle, a hit like that would surely take out your opponent. Though at the same time, he needed to figure out how to his size as an advantage without giving too much wiggle room for Lightningpaw like the pinning had been. Well, it seemed like going paw to paw would work out, as the hits that the other apprentice had landed weren't all too strong, so maybe if Rabbitpaw just didn't let Lightningpaw get away to think and to overwhelm him with hits would work. The apprentice wasn't sure but decided to try the tactic after seeing if his neck bop would land on the ginger tabby first.

Lightningpaw would think fast weaving to the side to dodge the attack. Rabbitpaw was quite the challenge. 'This is infuriating an Apprentice who just began his training is basically my equal! If Crowstumble wasn't so busy lately I might actually be ahead of Rabbitpaw.' Lightningpaw would think to himself his fur fluffed up in anger. However, Lightningpaw refused to take his frustrations out on Rabbitpaw. Just then Lightningpaw remembered his training with Bravebird who was gracious enough to teach him and Nectarpaw while Crowstumble was busy. Lightningpaw would aim to make a quick paw swipe at Rabbitpaws eye keeping his claws sheathed before aiming another at the neck with the other one also with his claws sheathed.