Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Roleplaying (OOC) > Plot Resources

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
two slow dancers ||...
Last post by furrensic
Today 02:31 PM
now and forever [p]
by alec
Last post by blxze.
Today 02:27 PM
Whac-A-Mink [WC/ShC]
Last post by Starphobia
Today 02:18 PM
Sparrowsong finder
by Maybi
Last post by burntToast
Today 02:15 PM
mistyshard's everything...
by starry
Last post by burntToast
Today 02:09 PM

Old April 8th, 2024, 03:54 AM

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Chatty

Default everything's gonna be alright [PLOT FINDER]

Hello! I've been wanting to do this plot for a while now. It will most likely happen when the outsider chaos is over and outsider joining has reopended

PLOT:
Basically Mistyshard and Dusklion are hunting in RiverClan's territory, somewhat close to the outskirts. At this point, they hear screams from the territory, so they go to investigate. They find one or two outsiders attacking a poor defenseless outsider kit and kill both of the outsider. The kit is horribly wounded so Misty heals em and they bring the kit back to camp, reporting the situation to Birdsnow. The kit joins riverclan and misty takes it under her wing and forces dusk to get to know them too

ROLES:
RC Warrior - Taken by Dusklion [ @taillow ]
Two outsiders/rogues - Can be throwaways because they're getting killed. Will be either on riverclan territory for dusk and misty to find them. Taken by Starrylight and Talka
Outsider kit - Can be anywhere from 2-5 moons old. Will get adopted by Mistyshard and join RiverClan.

FORM:
For an outsider, you don't have to use a form, just toss me their name and done. The form is for the kit. You do not have to use the form as long as you include all important details - be as creative as you wish!
-----
Name:
Appearance:
Personality overview:
Plot idea(s):
Other:
Mention: @starry

Mistyshard is RiverClan’s current Medicine Cat. She has a semi-closed den policy. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to VM or DM me!

RiverClan Healing || Medicine Cat Den

Last edited by starry; April 21st, 2024 at 02:20 AM.
Old April 8th, 2024, 06:02 AM
merida :O

Bump Policy: Anytime At All (n○t if you JUST posted, wait 5/10 minutes!)
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: everything's gonna be alright [PLOT FINDER]

Bella
Tacklekit - Tacklepaw - Tackleflower

Age +Gender

2-4 moons, female (later a demigirl)

Personality and Backstory
Bella is clumsy, outspoken, righteous, nosy, and very curious. She thinks herbs are interesting. She can get a little possessive and overprotective of her loved ones. She is judgemental. As for backstory, Bella was a young kittypet who's mother was a stressed she-cat, as the litter contained six kits. Bella always wanted to escape and explore. and Finally, one day Bella managed to scramble out to explore, accidentally stepping into the rouges' "territory" leading to her beating.

Appearance
dusty tortieshelle kit with huge blue eyes

img (base by supurrnovae on DA):

Plot Ideas
bella is very.. judgemental and nosy. I imagine her as an apprentince at her first gathering, expressing her annoyance of one of the other clans, maybe leading to getting into a fight by accident. or maybe she eats her prey while out hunting cause she's hungry or she wants to prove to a bigger apprentince she won't get in trouble. she could also possibly get bullied cause i love torturing my babies :3

@starry

Last edited by braveleopard.; April 11th, 2024 at 01:15 PM.
Old April 8th, 2024, 08:22 AM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Whenever!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Placeholder for kit mayhaps
Old April 8th, 2024, 08:33 AM
Obsessed with Zane

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Fanatic

Name: Wildfire (Clan name can be whatever ^^)

Appearance: Wildfire is a autumn-red tortoiseshell tom with yellow and blue heterochromia. He has a white underbelly and paws. He has very large ears.

Personality overview: Wildfire is just like his name. Wild, burning, and bright. He is a very ambitious kit with a big personality. He can be very hard to control because of his hyper and brave attitude, but he is very smart for his age. He strives to be a cat strong enough to defeat wild animals. He was born in the wild, raised in the wild, and overall have a very strong mind. He's just your average oversized infant that thinks he can protect himself but really, he does so much better with help.

Plot idea(s): Wildfire thinks he can defend himself from the loners but he can't, so basically just going along with the plot you have in mind.
Before completely healing, Wildfire keeps wanting to go out on an adventure and wrestle with the other kits, despite his injuries still not healed.
Because he's very adventurous, maybe he goes missing one day.

Other: Nope!

Please feel free to bump me on any ongoing RPs. I have ADHD and it gets really hard for me to keep track of all my RPs ^^

My Characters <3
Come to my Art Shop!

Last edited by Starphobia; April 8th, 2024 at 08:34 AM.
Old April 8th, 2024, 11:28 AM

Bump

Mistyshard is RiverClan’s current Medicine Cat. She has a semi-closed den policy. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to VM or DM me!

Old April 8th, 2024, 04:37 PM
I’m in the Walls

Bump Policy: Three Days
My Mood: Confused

Name:

Brutus
(Possible RiverClan names: Squirrel’Kit, Bear’Kit, Sparrow’Kit, Lion’Kit

Two and a half Moons

Male, he/him

Appearance:

Brutus is a small and scrawny tom with brown fur and a white muzzle. His eyes are wide and a very bright turquoise color. His fur is mid-length and prickly. His tail is shaped strangely like a squirrel’s and it ties with his eyes as his most distinctive features. There is no fur on his paws. I will put a reference just below this description, but unfortunately, it will be missing the scars on his paws. The reference also misses the squirrel-like tail, which makes me more upset than I’d like to say. I apologize for that. I will try my best to just describe them here. The has been scarred off of his paws, leaving those scars to show themselves clearly, and his paws will be forever raw and bare. Due to being burned at such a young age and getting his skin messed up, his paws now (a), look funny, and (b), will experience some problems during his lifetime.

Personality overview:

(Brutus Biography)

If anything doesn’t make sense, feel free to ask questions. I tend to word things out a little funny sometimes.

Brutus is… odd. Odd, yes, but interesting. One moment he’ll be dead-asleep in the middle of a lake, but in the next, he’s summoning demons. He’s unexpected, but he always seems to be enthusiastic about everything. He’ll talk about the darkest topics like they’re just fun little ideas, rambling off about bloody and frightening stories without hesitation. If his behavior ever upsets those around him, he simply decides that their emotions have nothing to do it’s him, so he leaves them to suffer alone and brushes it off. He can be selfish and pretty lazy, leading his own life independently. Everything he does is for his own benefit, and his ‘sorry’s are always just: “Ah, well that’s rather unfortunate for you, my friend- well my apologies, but life must go on… farewell!” Brutus is also reckless and will put his life on the line, just as long as the danger interests him.

As for strengths? At least he’s intelligent. Brutus does a lot of thinking, most of which is used to better his life. He’ll spent years thinking about how fast a bird would have to fly into a window to die, and feel as happy as ever as he thinks. He isn’t afraid to say what’s on his mind (which you could also consider a weakness) and will speak out against anything that has something he finds wrong or unnecessary in it, and feel no shame when yelled at for his excessive debating. Once it’s clear that somebody won’t be listening to him, even if what they have to say is important to nearly everybody but Brutus, assuming it doesn’t affect him, Brutus will turn and walk away. He doesn’t waste his time.

Now clearly, that work-in-progress-biography personality description was kind of all over the place, just like the personality itself. Let me try and clear some things up. That biography-description made him seem like he doesn’t have many strengths, but that isn’t very true. As I said, he is intelligent, and is good with strategy. With the amount of time he spends thinking, Brutus had learned to solve little mysteries with ease, as well as enjoy situations that require him to think. He views these sorts of situations as simple ‘brain-games’ which allows him to pull through them without much hesitation, boredom, or anxiousness. This makes him appear more courageous and some how both prepared and unprepared. Physically, Brutus will become pretty skilled. Despite the paw issue, he will learn to be quick and flexible, fast and hard to catch. He will learn to take advantage of his legs and tail to make up for the pain in his paws, allowing for extra strength and athletics.

Back to weaknesses. If Brutus doesn’t care, he doesn’t do, end of story. Becoming a member of Riverclan would most likely help him with this a little bit, as it sort of forces him to become part of a team and less of a loner. He is very lazy when he doesn’t see personal benefit in an activity. But when he does see himself gaining something, he will jump into action and perform wonderfully. Brutus also has the attention span of a stale carrot. Once he’s bored, it takes some effort to snap him out of thought and get him back in the game, especially because he would rather fantasize about fish and lizards ruling the world than pay attention to soemthing that bores him.

Even in RiverClan, Brutus would still be his wonky and enthusiastic self.

Plot idea(s):

If Brutus is nearly killed by outsiders, he will be in for some shock and emotional craze. The violent encounter with these two outsiders would have freaked him out, and by the time Mistyshard arrives to have a pleasant chat with him, he’ll still be all jumpy and sensitive. I believe that Mistyshard being the cat to calm him down and assure him that everything will be alright, they’re gone, and that nobody can harm him here, he will feel a tiny bit of emotional attachment to her. Brutus struggles to get too close with anybody, and if he feels attached to Mistyshard during this practical ‘first proper meeting’ then that already says a lot. It just proves that she will mean a lot to him during his future. Brutus could suddenly get shaken up again at the idea that the cats here care for him so much and just start bawling himself a stream, where Mistyshard could step in again and, once again, let him know she’s there for him. Just let him know that he won’t be dying any time soon, you know?

Brutus had absolutely no idea how to swim, thanks to his age and the fact that he has never set a paw in water before. His semi-ruined paws won’t help him either. Cats like Mistyshard could discover ways to make him a good swimmer and teach him the way of the water so he can learn to go zooming through the river. This would happen once he becomes an apprentice.

Teaching Brutus (even with his crappy paws) how to swim could be a key bonding experience for both the teacher(s) and Brutus, and once Brutus can swim, I’m sure he’ll have a nice and sudden confidence boost.

Brutus might look up at those who rescued him from the outsiders and took him in to become a Riverclanner as if they are angels that he watched fall from heaven with his own shining eyes. He will love these cats to death, and whenever he’s got a worry, guess who he’s running up to and rambling off to? His saviors. Though, this might become a little issue, because Brutus will brush off the idea of finding other friends, convinced that these said-saviors are more than enough for him. Mistyshard could try her hardest to toss him out into the social environment, but each and every time, she’d find the stubborn and reluctant-to-love Brutus prancing on back to her with a smile and a confident, “Ah, friends, such worthless things- I’ve got you, haven’t I? Show some respect for yourself and your existence, will you?

One day he’ll find some friends, but that won’t stop him from feeling attatched to his adoptive mother.

Other:

-Here is an example of a Brutus Role-Play Post. Is shows a bit of personality, though he would be a little more mature upon arriving to RiverClan.

Post Example

-And also, wonderful plot idea!

Mention: ❀ @starry

Have a nice day! Best of luck, and enjoy role-playing Mistyshard! ^^

Feel free to stop by, request a roleplay or just chat, I’m all open!

Character Biographies // Roleplay and Relationships Finder/Tracker

~ Fritz ~

Last edited by Weekend-Wondering; April 8th, 2024 at 04:37 PM.
Old April 8th, 2024, 05:11 PM
Saki means hope &lt;3

Status: Whenever I sit in my bed, the giant bear I got when I was six stares me down
Bump Policy: 24h
My Mood: Unpredictable

Name: Starrylight
Appearance: A blue gray dilute tortie with odd patterns giving her tan siamese-like markings and white speckled star-like spots.
Personality overview: A very cheerful and happy she-cat who often is forgetful and switches moods easily.
Plot idea(s): Starrylight is walking by when this is happening and has blood on her (probably from hunting or smth) and gets blamed for this whole incident
Other: Starry was exiled from SC recently so this makes her situation even BETTER am I righttt???

"Just be yourself, there is no one better" - Taylor Swift

Help hatch my babies!

My characters and me have different views! Please do not connect their thoughts and feelings to mine. <3
Old April 8th, 2024, 06:32 PM
Fire in the Hole!!

Bump Policy: Unless I say otherwise, two days.
My Mood: Amused

Definitive placeholder

Character Site [WIP]
Faithfern is the Current Leader of Darkclan. She has an open den policy.

The cats are waiting for their toys impatiently
Old April 9th, 2024, 12:31 PM

bump <3

Old April 10th, 2024, 07:08 AM

Bump