Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Alternative Warriors Roleplay > Alternative Warriors Resources

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!

Check out WCO's first ever short story contest!
Allegiances
ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rookfire

RiverClan
Leader: Stormstar
Deputy: Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Cobwebfern

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw
Recent Threads
Roblox Gift Card Giveaway
by BEAR.
Last post by Myling
Today 04:28 AM
Milkbee Design Competition!
Last post by Eidolon
Today 03:40 AM
ThunderClan Undercrag
by dino.
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 03:20 AM
Grimpaw's training [p]
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 03:18 AM
Echoing Cries of War
Last post by RavensCall
Today 02:02 AM

Old October 2nd, 2023, 01:18 PM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

Default SkyClan: Revival [Sign-up/Chat]

Hi! So this SkyClan was originally started by Bean _ the _ Cat in April of 2022. It's gone through a few different hands over time and now it's in mine. I genuinely just want to have some fun with this clan and see where it goes. I don't really have the time or the energy to create a whole alt-clan from scratch, but I had loads of fun playing and creating alt-clans on an old Warrior Cats site that has since been disbanded. So I'm kind of just using SkyClan to relive that.

SkyClan used to have its own category here, but activity plummeted and so here we are now. I'm trying to revive it, so I've decided to start with a clean slate and work from there. All the former HRs outside of Grimstar were swept due to a lack of activity. All the former members were also swept but can return(without rejoining) as original members of the clan (this will count for any missing clanmates), any new members (as in not in the clan before the move) are to be treated as new clanmates who recently joined after SkyClan's move.

But anyway, thanks for checking this out. I'm hoping we can all have fun here!

"You lost?" A deep apathetic voice calls out to you, echoing in the dense forestry. You spin in a circle once, twice, thrice, and you swear you hear the voice chuckling at you.

"Up here." Lifting your head up you see... it's a badger! There's a whole freaking badger in a tree! It's talking to you! You didn't even know badger could climb or talk... oh wait that's not badger. It's a cat. An abnormally large black cat, with scars and some intense orange eyes.

"How'd I get up here? I jumped and climbed a little. But more importantly, this is my clan's territory. Didn't you smell the scent marking?" Ahhhh! That's what that weird smell was. Oops, but in your defense no one's ever claimed this territory. It's too close to them for anyone to want to live here.

"Yes, my clan and I just moved here.” Oh dear god, he jumped out of the tree and now he's in front of you. He's a bit more intimidating up close. But you're not worried you could take him... maybe.

"No, a Clan is not a random group it's a..." He just sighed at you, like a full-on sigh. You feel insulted for some reason.

"Here, why don't I just show you? No, I'm not worried about you being a threat, after what my clan's been through we can deal with anything... Yes, I need more clanmates, more cats for my group. Lost many getting here." Okay, so this tom had like one emotion and it was hard for you to tell if he sounded sad or desperate or what.

"My name? It Grimey- Grimstar. It's Grimstar. Not funny, I know my name it's just..." There he goes again sighing, only he walks away this time and vanishes behind some ferns. Curious, you follow cause you know curiosity never killed a cat.

"Our history? Well I'm not the greatest cat to ask, I'm not that old. As far as my memory goes were were led by a tom named Webstar, Clan life was going well, but he vanished, and the clan went downhill from there. Our high ranks, the pillars of the clan, kept up and vanished. The deputies, the medicine cats, and the leaders. Each one is more disappointing than the last."

"Not too long ago, SkyClan was hit by a flood and we had to move. Yup, that's why we're here. Now I'm in charge. I'm trying hard to not follow in the paw-steps of my predecessors, but it's not as easy as I make it look. I've already lost so many. Which is why I'm recruiting you, outsiders. Perhaps those destined to lead alongside me are beyond the current members of SkyClan. But even if you're not destined to lead who knows what kinda of impact you'll make here if you stay? I'm looking forward to seeing it."

"What? No, I really don't know much else about our origins. If you're really that interested you can learn more here."

Skyreacher: To the North of the Camp a behemoth of a mountain rears up over the landscape. Due to its size and proximity, nightfall comes swiftly during Leafbare. The mountain seems to swallow up the sun.

Littlestone: To the right of Skyreacher is a smaller mountain known to SkyClan as Littlestone.

The Great Divide: Directly in between Skyreacher and Littlestone is the Great Divide, an opening between two mountains, into the unknown beyond, where SkyClan came from.

Twolegplace: Nearly right beneath the Skyreacher is a large cluster of twoleg dens where a town sits. Behind the town, and right between Skyreacher and the town is a large lake frequently used by the town for fishing and swimming.

The Tunnel: A drain pipe that runs under the Thunderpath near the town. Used as a safe crossing point by the Clan. The Thunderpath serves as a border for SkyClan.

The Camp: In the center of a maze-like forest lies SkyClan camp, in a large clearing. It's nestled between four sheer-faced boulders, with bramble walls built up between them as extra protection. The dens are built into a giant fallen willow tree, SkyClan rests within the tree branches or safely beneath the tree's roots and trunk, and the fallen tree is nestled close against the boulders and facing into the camp.

The Territory: SkyClan lives in a heavily forested area with deciduous trees. Prey seems never-ending in the territory, however, danger lurks in every shadow. There are far more predators within this forest compared to SkyClan's former home. Vigilance is a must or death will surely follow.

The Starry Oak: The large and powerful Oak tree that StarClan struck to guide our clan home. Despite the powerful blow that split the wood down the middle, it still grows strong. Those who wish to speak with the StarClan must climb the mighty tree to commune with them in the thick branches above. StarClan has gifted the Clan with plenty of prey along the forest floor for hunting, it's forbidden and considered disrespectful to use the starry oak for climbing.

The Waterhole: A river known as the Crystal River runs from the top of Littlestone and and pours into a nice waterhole along its edge. Due to the waterhole being the only and closest source of water beside the twolegs lake, it's shared equally by everyone in the area.

Dead Hollow: To the north there once sat a river that dried up leaving a sandy bank and several small trees dried up and dead. .

The Tree Den: An old rundown cabin sits within SkyClan territory. Despite the danger presented, it may be used by the clan as a shelter in a time of need. Mice and other small prey are known to scurry around within the cabin so it can be used as a hunting place. Herbs are in abundance here where an old twoleg garden grew wild. The Tree Den serves as a border for SkyClan.

Kit to Apprentice
Kits must have existed for two weeks in real time to qualify for a ceremony.

You should have at least three roleplay posts made with that kit.

The character should not have recently been punished by a high rank, or have been caught in roleplay doing something that violates the Warrior Code or Roleplay Guidelines (that is punishable by a high rank).

Apprentice to Warrior
Apprentices should have existed as an apprentice for at least one month real life time to qualify for a warrior ceremony.

You will need at least fifty roleplay posts made with that apprentice.

Apprentices need at least three required instances of training experience that include the company of a warrior. The warrior does not have to be their mentor.

These experiences may include but are not limited to:

Hunting lessons (Requirement)

Battle training sessions (Requirement)

Climbing Lessons (Requirement)

Plot participation(such as clan wide plots)

Any other life experience where the character learns something substantial

When applying for a ceremony, these should be linked in your form for reference. This is to prevent characters from becoming warriors without having any actual form of training! You are responsible for organizing your own training sessions, but you may be placed on a patrol at a high rank's discretion.

Apprentices need to actively attend at least one Clan meeting. This includes showing up to their own ceremony through roleplay and, if applicable, reacting to the ceremony accordingly. For example, if a cat becomes a warrior in the meeting, the apprentice should join in chanting the new warrior's name.

Apprentices are required to complete a final assessment with a warrior once they have met the minimum training experience.

The character should not have recently been punished by a high rank, or have been caught in roleplay doing something that violates the Warrior Code or Roleplay Guidelines (that is punishable by a high rank.)

Characters who have not made these qualifications by the age of 20 moons will have their place in the Clan be reassessed by Grimstar to see if they are fit for Clan life.

Warrior to Elder
You will need at least one hundred posts with the character as a warrior.

If they are eighty moons or older, they will qualify to become an elder due to old age. Prior to this, they will need a valid reason to retire, such as a health condition. This condition will need to be verified by a medicine cat, and Grimstar will listen to their advice on the matter.

Anyone Else to Elder
Outsiders may join as elders if they are deemed beyond the age of honorable fighting. Your cats born to SkyClan with a disability/injury will be provided a purpose or taken to the twolegs to live as a kittypet.

High Ranks
Grimstar will choose the High Ranks accordingly. You can not submit your cat as a high rank without Grimstar's approval.

If you do not have a mentor lined up, leave that spot blank and they will be randomly assigned.

Apprentice
Current Name:
Gender/Pronouns:
Mentor:

Warrior
Current Name:
Warrior Name:
Two Warrior Attributes:
Gender/Pronouns:
Links to training posts and assessment:

Elder
Name:
New Name (optional):
Gender/Pronouns:
Current Rank:

Mentor Reassignment
Name:
Gender/Pronouns:
Reason for Reassignment:
New Mentor:

Name Change
Current Name:
New Name:
Gender/Pronouns:
Reason for Name Change:

Exile
Name:
Gender/Pronouns:
Why they're being exiled:

Ceremonies will be performed during Clan meetings every month or so, and your character is expected to attend and participate when they're called up. You have 24 hours for a response before Grimstar will be moving on. A lack of attendance will result in the ceremony not being done for that meeting, and your character may be punished or marked as missing.

"Rules? Outside of the Warrior Code... No, you can not be the medicine cat... I just told you that you can't be the medicine cat why would I make you deputy? Don't pout. If you want a high rank you earn them. You'll have a fair chance just like everyone else."

"Hey! Pay attention you wanted to know the other rules. Kits and Apprentices aren't allowed outside alone. Yes, I understand you grew up around here, but rules are rules. You're still not allowed to go outside of camp on your own. No, it's not imprisonment. It's for your safety."

"No, I'll decide on your new name if you join. No, you cannot keep your old name. I am a traditionalist which means I'm not allowing ridiculous names or names I haven't heard of.... You can keep making that face all you want I'm not changing my mind. Don't like it don't stay."

"What? Yes, I can change the rules whenever I feel like it. Why? Cause I'm leader. Oh my StarClan, listen you become the leader and you can do as you please. I'm the leader now so my rules my way. Don't get your tail in a knot."

"I've already told you how the ranks work. It's not my fault your brain's so small. Don't hiss at me it's true... Fine, we'll go through the Allegiance again."

"Not much, trying to get the clan’s activity to pick up."

"So what do you think? It's a lot to take in? I'm not expecting you to take everything in in a single day. Hmm? You like the unity? SkyClan survives off of our code, our loyalty, and our respect for each other. You won't find that as a housecat and you won't find it in any other group, yes, even when your kin lets you down your clan will always have your back. Take some time and think about it, if you are still interested come back. I'll be waiting. Oh, and mind our borders from now on, they're there for a reason. If you're coming back wait at our border and a patrol will bring you to me. See ya."

Joining Forms
Note:All new Clanmates will be treated as literal new clanmates, as in former outsiders who joined the clan after SkyClan's move. Once the form is filled out you may begin RPing.

Name:
Rank Wanted:
Appearance[short, one line sentence]:
Mentor / Apprentice:
Other:
Mention: @Undertaker

Outsider Joining
Note: If you prefer joining as an outsider fill out this form and begin RPing.

Name:
Is your character a kit or an expecting queen?: Yes/No
Rank Request:
New Name Request (optional):
Mention Me: @Undertaker

siggy art by redshiftreign
Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and her kits currently reside in her den, enter and she may maim or kill you. She has a closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder

Last edited by Undertaker; February 5th, 2024 at 09:05 PM.
Old October 2nd, 2023, 01:22 PM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

Default Re: SkyClan: Revival [Sign-up/Chat]

I think you guys were the only semi-active members of SkyClan. Rejoining is optional, just figured I'd let you know this was here. @Rose @Spooky Galaxy @MockingRabbit @Spirit_life_yt @pumpkinbubble. @/^\Spooky+Vix/^\

siggy art by redshiftreign
Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and her kits currently reside in her den, enter and she may maim or kill you. She has a closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder

Last edited by Undertaker; October 2nd, 2023 at 01:22 PM.
Old October 2nd, 2023, 01:23 PM
error in the code

Bump Policy: [ error. data corrupted ]
My Mood: Fine

Name: Morningflame
Rank Wanted: any
Appearance[short, one line sentence]: black-and-white she-cat with half-blind blue eyes.
Mentor / Apprentice: open
Other: -
Old October 2nd, 2023, 01:54 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

grimstar very much needs a little crazy to endlessly ruin his peace

Name: Daffodildance
Age: ..32?? Moons? I think? Somewhere around there... uh. 32+ moons, as far as I recall.
Rank Wanted: Warrior
Appearance[short, one line sentence]: tall, long-haired calico with navy blue eyes.
Mentor / Apprentice: nope, i am an ooc very trash mentor and prefer avoiding portraying mentor characters :sweats:
Other: lady has no claws; she's been declawed for quite a while
Mention: [ @Undertaker ]

So paint me the villain, make me a martyr.

Last edited by Rose; October 2nd, 2023 at 01:55 PM.
Old October 2nd, 2023, 02:16 PM
ꀤ ꍏꂵ ꍏ ꋪꍟꍏ꒒ ꉣꍟꋪꌗꂦꈤ

Bump Policy: 3 days/6 hours for time Sensitive
My Mood: Daring

Name: Puppet
Appearance[short, one-line sentence]: A brown tom with green eyes and tan stripes
Is your character a kit or an expecting queen?: No
Rank Request: Apprentice
New Name Request (optional):
Mention Me: @Undertaker

My characters thoughts and actions are not my own. They are simply roleplay characters and reflect nothing of my person and who I am.

Pronouns page
Old October 2nd, 2023, 02:35 PM
Scuttling in the basement

Bump Policy: When the stars align (2 days, 1 if urgent)
My Mood: Lurking

Name: Waspswipe
Rank Wanted: Warrior
Appearance: Gray and dull golden spots
Mentor / Apprentice: none unless needed
Other:

"Tomatoes are in the same family as some of the world's deadliest poisons. That just goes to show how rebellious tomatoes are."
"What about how the apple can fall far from the tree?"
"No, sometimes the tomato falls from the plant."

Ɛ> Toyhouse <3
Tracker
[/COLOR]
Old October 2nd, 2023, 02:44 PM
You Cryin?

Bump Policy: 1 Day! (24 hours approximately!)
My Mood: Tired

Name: FawnPaw, refuses to be called FawnScreech.
Rank: She wants to try and compete her training as an Apprentice. She thought becoming an elder didn’t suit her and wanted to try again.
Rank Wanted: Possibly a medicine cat? I want to give her something special, because warrior life never suited her and she’s worth more than being an elder.
Appearance[short, one line sentence]: A Short tailed, long legged brown mollie with white flecks and amber eyes.
Mentor / Apprentice: N/A for now
Other: I lost interest in her a while back because of how messy SkyClan was. I’m hoping to bring her home…!

Last edited by SatoruSaki; October 3rd, 2023 at 10:33 AM.
Old October 2nd, 2023, 02:48 PM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps
My Mood: Mysterious

Name: Nectarpaw
Rank Wanted: maybe get her old mc role back (accidentally went inactive due to stress buuut she has returned voila) but if she'd be better as a warrior apprentice she'd be willing to do that too
Appearance[short, one line sentence]: fawn siamese point with cream flecks and yellow eyes
Mentor / Apprentice: formerly lichen, she would be glad to have whoever now!
Other:

nightshade | birdsnow | daybreak | fallenkit
Old October 3rd, 2023, 03:53 AM
Gone is not permanent.

Bump Policy: No bumping; me gone.
My Mood: Asleep

Really enjoyed that!

Name: Icepaw

Rank Wanted: Apprentice
Appearance[short, one line sentence]: White with faded grey markings and blue eyes
Mentor / Apprentice: Used to be Suntree, but she isn't there anymore.
Other:

Ain't much that I know what to put 'ere...

"And that, my friends, is how a revolution dies." - Haymitch

Old October 3rd, 2023, 10:29 AM

Bump Policy: 48 hours
My Mood: Fine

for my sake i'm gonna do a new character all my old characters i'm just gonna say is dead i can't keep track of them.

Name: Snowtail
Rank Wanted: Deputy
Appearance[short, one line sentence]: white she-cat with blue eyes and grey stripes
Mentor / Apprentice: open
Other: