Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: None
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Ready, Set, GO! (Windclan...
by ollie
Last post by Alderheart2763
Today 01:15 PM
ThunderClan Apprentices'...
by dino.
Last post by Bluest+r~
Today 01:15 PM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by HerbalTea
Today 01:13 PM
Dawning Woods
by Rose
Last post by redshiftreign
Today 01:11 PM
How do I know I love him?...
by Luna16
Last post by ---Bluestar---
Today 01:09 PM

Old August 1st, 2024, 02:33 PM
the flower girl

Bump Policy: 72 hours!!
My Mood: Fine

Default the dance flo' sillay [p]

⋆。゚⋆。゚⋆。゚⋆

⋆。゚⋆。゚⋆。゚⋆
Midnightpath
Shadowclan
She/her
Purrks: Silver Tongue(active) & Hulk Smash(inactive)

Midnightpath had spent maybe a few nights in the warrior’s den at this point, and… It was lonely there. She was never one for making friends in the first place, so, conversing with the other warriors was a difficult task. Not that she wasn’t capable, she just… Didn’t really want to. She had friends already, she didn’t really want to make new ones–they just needed to finish their training, damn it!

Hence why she’s here now, outside of the apprentice’s den in the middle of the night. Mostly every other cat had gone to sleep by now, but there were a few cats keeping watch of camp, as per usual. Sticking her head into the familiar den, she scoped out the fur of her best friend(?), Batpaw. Out like a light, she could only suppose–no matter!

Weaving her way past sleeping apprentices, she stopped beside Batpaw’s nest–which had once been hers, mind you–and she leaned over to blow air into his ear. Bats. Up and at ‘em.”

[ @silver. ]
⋆。゚⋆。゚⋆。゚⋆

Drizzlecloud Midnightpaw Smolderkit Seedkit
Old August 1st, 2024, 03:00 PM
silly little guy

Bump Policy: 72 hrs!
My Mood: Dead

Default Re: the dance flo' sillay [p]

batpaw
he/him // 17 moons // shc apprentice
purrks: shadow fiend, burn baby burn

---

Eyes snap open the moment he's blown on. Owlish gaze falls upon her in a matter of seconds, not at all appearing groggy from having just been asleep. Was he even sleeping? It was hard to tell with how quickly he woke without so much as a jolt of surprise. Slowly he rises to sit up in her-- his-- nest and tilts his head off to a side slowly. Unsettlingly. How dare she wake him at such an hour! The audacity. Now that she was a warrior she just thought she could go around and do as she pleased? Pah, how annoying.

"You've interrupted my rest." He says, scowling, before greeting her with a long, sharp-toothed yawn. "This better be important, Midleaf. Enlighten me as to why you've decided to prod at me at such an hour?"

In all honesty he didn't mind. Spending time with her was waaayyy better than spending time in this lame den with all these insignificant apprentices. The Bat deserved better company. That Dawnstar ought to just make him a warrior already with all the things he has already gone through in his life! Who needed to be taught by some wannable warrior when he has fought off twolegs, mutts, and monsters all on his own from such a young age. Truly preposterous.

midnightpath | @Omari

" oh the places you'll go, little love of mine "
character bios.
gif of cloverhoney by @/ramen !

Last edited by silver.; August 1st, 2024 at 07:17 PM.
Old Today, 11:20 AM
the flower girl

Bump Policy: 72 hours!!
My Mood: Fine

Default Re: the dance flo' sillay [p]

⋆。゚⋆。゚⋆。゚⋆

⋆。゚⋆。゚⋆。゚⋆
Midnightpath
Shadowclan
She/her
Purrks: Silver Tongue(active) & Hulk Smash(inactive)

Green eyes locked on his figure, the newly made warrior watches as he lifts him up, staring at her in a manner that others would find deeply unsettling. Midnightpath, on the other hand, simply stared back. You could say that the two of them matched each other's most unsettling qualities, causing them to cancel out on each other as if they were ordinary actions.

“Stars forbid I interrupt your rest. It looks like you were in a deep sleep before I woke you.” A blatant mockery, because she couldn't tell if he actually had been sleeping or not with how easy it was to wake him up. “I couldn't sleep.”

The warrior's den was lonely, even with it being full of their clanmates. She missed her family, her friends, and… Batpaw was the closest thing she had to either of those. Now, she didn't even share a den with him. It kind of bummed her out.

“All of your mentors have been slackers, I can't even remember their names. Can you?” Midnightpath gave a pause, tipping her head to the side for a few moments before she continued. “I'm going to teach you how to fight–and don't you go huffing and puffing on how I can't, cause mind you, I killed a fox in your absence, so I know what I'm doing.”

[ @silver. ]
⋆。゚⋆。゚⋆。゚⋆

Drizzlecloud Midnightpaw Smolderkit Seedkit