Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Acting for Dummies [whole...
by Rani
Last post by Rani
Today 03:48 AM
Plotfnder - Gathering...
Last post by Fish
Today 03:26 AM
It all falls down [SHC...
Last post by sleepyyjax
Today 03:06 AM
ShadowClan Warriors' Den
by BEAR.
Last post by sleepyyjax
Today 02:56 AM
You don't learn to fight...
Last post by Luminous
Today 02:52 AM

Old May 15th, 2024, 05:14 PM
♡ Pixie ♡

Bump Policy: ✩1 week due to personal reasons
My Mood: Shocked

Default Spear Fishing - Group Battle Lesson !!

╔. ■ .═══════╗

F L A S H F E A T H E R
He/Him - 24 Moons - WindClan Warrior - Purrks: Bewitched, Kitty Softpaws, Two Left Paws
Fluffy cream tom with gray rings on his body,
a skinny build and green eyes

╚═══════. ■ .╝

Tensions were rising. After the last gathering, WindClan and RiverClan were not on good grounds. Would be a good idea to get some battle training to the younger apprentices. So, that was what Flashfeather would do. The cream tom trotted to the clearing, spotting Rabbitpaw, Vinepaw and Lightningpaw. "Hey! Ra-" there it was. The faceplant. How in StarClans name does that keep happening!? Flashfeather shrugged it off before trotting up to the two. "Hey, Rabbitpaw, Lightingpaw, Vinepaw, I was wondering if yall wanted to learn some fighting moves? With the tensions between RiverClan and WindClan, I wouldn't be surprised if Twilightstar calls for a battle. So, what do ya think?" the cream and gray tom asked the three, revealing his thinking. They were young, so he would probably have to teach them the basics. He looked around before spotting Heatherstem. "Hey Heatherstem! Wanna help me train these kiddos?" he asked, a smile on his face. His green eyes flicked between the warrior and the group of apprentices. He was in for a pawful.

[ @Dolomedes - Rabbitpaw l @Tallstar - Vinepaw l @Lucythecat - Heatherstem l @Lightningpaw666 - Lightningpaw ]

x ghostie is haunting this signature
Bean's favorite staff member Lillian was here
lio sneezed here (achoo)
you see crude graffiti... it spells "velli wuz here"
Rose caught the sickness (oh dear)
My Soul is in @/Ian's basement with some ice cream
Pocket Full Of Purrkies
Old May 15th, 2024, 05:48 PM

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: Spear Fishing - Group Battle Lesson !!

Vinepaw-7Moons

Vinepaw looked at the older warrior and nodded quickly “Yes please,that would be much appreciated “ he says great fully he tucks his tail around his paws and waits for what the others think of training (sorry it’s short) @Bean

Last edited by Tallstar; May 15th, 2024 at 05:48 PM.
Old May 15th, 2024, 07:58 PM

Bump Policy: Whenever I am active always
My Mood: Tired

Lightningpaw: 7 moons old Windclan Apprentice.

Lightningpaw would be next to the Apprentices den grooming himself as usual with nothing more to really do than sun bathe and groom himself till he got more orders or had something to train. Lucky for him that seemed to be exactly what was happening. Lightningpaw would get up and shake himself to get what little dust might be on him off. Lightningpaw was a small lithe orange tabby with yellow eyes and a Lightningbolt scar on his flank from a Hawk grabbing him as a kit. "Sounds like fun! I'm down to learn more fighting moves!" Lightningpaw would meow as he walked over to sit in front of the Warrior. Lightningpaw was eager to learn more Fighting moves than the few he already learned from Bravebird.
Old May 16th, 2024, 04:16 PM
kitty of stars

Bump Policy: ⭐️ Every other day ⭐️
My Mood: Distracted

Heatherstem
She/her { WindClan } Warrior
Ash gray with green eyes

Heatherstem leapt up from her resting spot (why does it seem like she was ALWAYS RESTING??) and jogged over to Flashfeather. A thought splashed across her mind Why do they always faceplant? but she shook it away. Flashfeather was too awesome, and the face planting made them BETTER. “I would LOVE to help!” she grinned, then felt her fur grow hot. Why? She wasn’t sure.

@Bean — Flashfeather
@Dolomedes — Rabbitpaw
@Lightningpaw666 — Lightningpaw
@Tallstar — Vinepaw

Rose dropped a bucket of appreciation here, oops!

Last edited by constellation; May 16th, 2024 at 04:20 PM.
Old May 16th, 2024, 07:49 PM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Rabbitpaw
He/him | WC Apprentice Tunneler | Moons: 7 | Purrks: Dreamwalker | Part Manx cat

Rabbitpaw was off to the side of the clearing, watching the cats around camp as he messed with the fur along the bottom of his paw and around the irritated pad there. Or at least, he thinks he's using that term right, he wasn't a medicine cat after all and doesn't know much about all that magical healing stuff that Miss Lightningstorm was so amazing at. But given the state of his paws, all red and stinging, that was the word he would use. Irritated. It was almost enough to get him to go to see the medicine cat but then he heard his name not too far away and turned his green eyes away from his paws and up towards the source. Oh, Flashfeather was calling together some training! Fun! The 'paw was up on his paws in a flash and ignored the way they sang in pain as he trotted over to the gathering group. "I'm always up for more training!
[ @Bean - Flashfeather | @Lightningpaw666 - Lightningpaw | @Tallstar - Vinepaw | @Lucythecat - Heatherstem ]

Rabbitpaw gif made by ramen!

Seabreeze is currently one of Riverclan's Lionhearts!
[ Seab is open to giving kit/app lessons || Seab is closed to all RPs currently!
Old May 16th, 2024, 09:17 PM

Bump Policy: Whenever I am active always
My Mood: Tired

Lightningpaw would see his friend Rabbitpaw trotting over to the group he noticed Rabbitpaw was walking a bit funny but otherwise seemed to be his normal go getter self. "Oh look who showed up at the first mention of training!" Lightningpaw teased his friend with a lighthearted shove. "You ever take it easy?" Lightningpaw asked his friend although he was teasing his friend Lightningpaw held a friendly look in his eyes and his voice sounded like he was only joking. However Lightningpaw would soon realize that where he shoved Rabbitpaw was now dirty with some dirt he would quickly begin grooming his shoulder clean with his tongue. "How often do you groom yourself Rabbitpaw?" Lightningpaw asked noticing his friend seemed covered in dirt and dust. Once his shoulder was as clean as could be he would stop grooming his shoulder fur. @Bean @Tallstar @Lucythecat @Dolomedes

Last edited by Lightningpaw666; May 16th, 2024 at 09:18 PM.
Old May 17th, 2024, 07:59 PM
♡ Pixie ♡

╔══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╗

S H R I K E P A W
He/*It - 7 Moons - WindClan Apprentice - Purrks: Skunky
Lean dark brown tom with a cream
chest and green eyes
3/100

╚══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╝
[Shrike is not out to anyone
about his It pronouns]

Training? Without him? Jeez! Shrikepaw bounded up to where Flashfeather and Heatherstem were gathering a few apprentices. The smelly brown-and-cream tom flickered his green eyes over to Flashfeather, who seemed to be conducting this training session. "I would like some battle training as well, I want to make RiverClan pay," it snarled, flexing its claws on the dirt of the clearing. If Flashfeather denied Shrikepaw training, then oh well, he would be stuck with it anyway. Oh boy, RiverClan was gonna hate him when he was stinky and tearing them up. This would be fun!!!

[ Not mentioning anyone for this - Flash post tomorrow ]

lio sneezed here (achoo)
Pocket Full Of Purrkies

Last edited by Bean; May 17th, 2024 at 07:59 PM.
Old May 18th, 2024, 10:17 AM
♡ Pixie ♡

╔. ■ .═══════╗

F L A S H F E A T H E R
He/Him - 25 Moons - WindClan Warrior - Purrks: Bewitched, Kitty Softpaws, Two Left Paws
Fluffy cream tom with gray rings on his body,
a skinny build and green eyes

╚═══════. ■ .╝

Leap-and-Hold
Belly Rake
Play Dead
Duck and Twist
Partner Fighting
Front Paw Strike

Good. Everyone seemed to favor the idea of battle training, and Heatherstem was willing to help. He was about to start when a horrible smell approached. STARS, WHAT THE HELL??? Flashfeather thought as he turned his head to face Shrikepaw. "Dang, you need to groom yourself!" he muttered to himself. "Alright, you can join Shrikepaw. The more paws we can teach, the better." Flashfeather was honestly surprised that all the cats, and one extra was willing to be taught. Well maybe not that much of a surprise. Paws were always eager for training, and Rabbitpaw was a prime example of that. "Since we have an even number of cats, we'll split this into two groups. Me, Vinepaw and Rabbitpaw will be the A group. Heatherstem, Lightningpaw and Shrikepaw will be group B," he stated, pausing for a moment so he can allow the cats to get into their assigned groups.

[ FIRST MOVE: FRONT PAW STRIKE ]

"Now, Since the most of yall haven't had much battle training, we're gonna start simple. Ima teach you the front paw strike. Doesn't work that well on experienced warriors, but its a good starting point for yall." Flashfeather took a moment to locate a target to demonstrate. The cream tom focused on a rock and trotted over. "Pretend this here rock is a cat. Now, what you're gonna do is you'll take your paw," he mewed, positioning himself to where the apprentices can see his paw. "You're gonna raise it up, and you're gonna slash it downwards on the opposing cat's face," he instructed, doing the motions slowly as he spoke, so the younger cats could get a good feel for it. Once the warrior demonstrated the move several times, he trotted back. "Now get with the other apprentice in your group and try it. Claws sheathed! I don't want a bloody head," He told the young cats, the last part very firmly. "Heatherstem, watch over your apprentices n make adjustments to them, I'll do the same with my two," he said to the other warrior. Shrikepaw added to the group made it easier to split up the cats evenly. So that was a bonus of having the smelly tom. The young warrior sat down, observing his two apprentices with him, and was prepared to correct them.

[ @Dolomedes - Rabbitpaw l @Tallstar - Vinepaw l @Lucythecat - Heatherstem l @Lightningpaw666 - Lightningpaw l @Bean - Shrikepaw - Since we only have 2 weeks until June and the battle is expected in early June, I will be allowing everyone 72 hours to respond, and also to make sure this doesn't get discontinued ]

lio sneezed here (achoo)
Pocket Full Of Purrkies
Old May 18th, 2024, 10:21 PM

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Sleepy

[

Vinepaw-7Moons-Tunnler-Anxious,kind

Vinepaw watched closely to the demonstration of the battle moves and slowly memorized the techniques.He tried to imagine a enemy warrior in front of him while he watched flashfeather do the move a few times after he was done with the demonstration Vinepaw moved next to Rabbitpaw he looked at the larger apprentice anxious he knew the other apprentice wouldn’t try to hurt him but still Vinepaw was smaller than any of the other apprentices yet he knew it could be used for his advantage being smaller meant being harder to hit he would use his speed in any fight that he faced..He was jolted from his thoughts once Flashfeather had told them to go to their partners he looked up at Rabbitpaw with a nervous smile “Are you ready?”he started to get ready he watched the other apprentices body language closely and analytically calculating when he would strike and so if he would need to dodge or strike back
Old May 20th, 2024, 03:39 PM
kitty of stars

Bump Policy: ⭐️ Every other day ⭐️
My Mood: Distracted

Heatherstem
She/her { WindClan } Warrior
24 moons ll ash gray with blue eyes ll quick and bouncy

“Awright!” Heatherstem grinned at her apprentices. “Let’s get on with it, come on!” She bounded away from Flashfeather’s ‘A’ group and stopped in a small clear area. “Let’s see then.” she waited, watching her ‘B’ group with excited eyes. The young apprentices reminded her of her past self. Memories threatened to overcome her, but Heather pushed them away and sat back on her haunches to observe and adjust.

@Dolomedes — Rabbitpaw
@Bean — Flashfeather - Shrikepaw
@Tallstar — Vinepaw @Lightningpaw666 — Lightningpaw

Rose dropped a bucket of appreciation here, oops!

Last edited by constellation; May 20th, 2024 at 03:44 PM.