Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
Grab a lottery ticket while supplies last!
The winner(s) will receive up to 10,000 Koins.

Pounce on these prompts to catch some summer fun!

RiverClan Medicine Cat applications are open until September 9th, 11:59 PM EST!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
hello darkness, my old...
Last post by forest
Today 06:27 PM
Whisperinghive finder!!
Last post by Blaaze
Today 06:22 PM

Old August 5th, 2024, 04:18 PM

Bump Policy: After 1 day
My Mood: Proud
Default Let the games begin [P]

Hemlockleaf l ShadowClan Warrior l he/him
Hemlockleaf had finished his waking up routine and looked around the camp clearing for Mintpaw. He assumed she'd be awake by now chatting with her denmates. He trotted over to where the apprentices were hanging out and called her. "Mintpaw! It's time!" He called.

[@constellation]

Last edited by Luna16; August 5th, 2024 at 04:19 PM.
Old August 16th, 2024, 04:19 PM
a known memoria

Bump Policy: every 24 hours
My Mood: Amazed
Default Re: Let the games begin [P]

MINTPAW
[ 2/100 ]
l 6 moons l she/her l apprentice l

[ @Luna16 ]

Mintpaw leapt from her spot and sprinted towards her mentor. “YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYYAYAYAYA TRAINING!!!” She shouted, flinging herself at her mentor.

Myling, snowythehampter, AriatheFiremaiden, and Desert Rain Frog all reside here.

Last edited by constellation; August 16th, 2024 at 04:20 PM.
Old August 16th, 2024, 04:39 PM

Hemlockleaf l ShadowClan Warrior l he/him
Hemlockleaf should have anticipated Mintpaw’s response to be so…energetic. But he blinked in surprise. He had half a heartbeat to decide if he wanted to dodge his apprentice, and let her land on the ground and possibly hurt herself, or just take the blow. Mentally groaning, he knew he’d have to brace himself against his apprentice’s pounce.

Hemlockleaf braced his muscles, turning his body in hopes he could better take the blow and dug him claws in. He grunted as Mintpaw landed squarely on his shoulders. “Oof!” He grunted, looking over his shoulder at Mintpaw with an amused glint in his eyes. “Well good morning to you too.” He meowed, his voice gruff but he couldn’t hide his chuckle.

He gently shook his pelt to shake Mintpaw off him, turning to her with a flick of his ears. “Today we’ll start with a tour.” He meowed calmly. “Have you eaten?” He asked, tilting his head slightly and angling his ears towards the fresh kill pile. They’d want to eat before setting off.

[@constellation]
Old August 26th, 2024, 04:59 PM
a known memoria

MINTPAW
| she/her | apprentice | 6 moons |
[ @Luna16]

Mintpaw nodded vigorously. She’d devoured a mouse whole, and then bounced around for a few minutes before going to act cool with the other apprentices. “Yup yup yup yup” she smiled.

Myling, snowythehampter, AriatheFiremaiden, and Desert Rain Frog all reside here.
Old August 26th, 2024, 07:26 PM

Hemlockleaf chuckled and nodded. "Alright then, let's head out!" He turned and headed for the camp entrance, glancing over his shoulder briefly to ensure that Mintpaw was following. "Stay close okay? Don't wander out of sight." He warned, his eyes narrowing briefly to convey that he was being serious. Although he was conscious of how his torn ear and other facial scars might make him look more menacing that he would usually want to, he wouldn't mind it if it meant Mintpaw would be safe and stay near him.
Old Today, 04:30 PM
a known memoria

MINTPAW
[ 5/100 ]
| she/her | apprentice | 6 moons |

| @Luna16 |

Mintpaw grinned and followed her mentor happily. “Okay! Where are we going? How long will it take? Did you eat? What’s your favorite prey? Who was your mentor? Where they nice?”

Last edited by constellation; Today at 04:33 PM.
Old Today, 05:37 PM

Hemlockleaf did not break or slow his pace as Mintpaw followed. His tail tip flicked back and forth thoughtfully as he pondered his apprentice’s questions. “We’re going to start with the closest border and work our way out.” He explained. He had selected this route intentionally, figuring they could throw in a hunting lesson midway and take a break. But he didn’t want to tell Mintpaw that just yet…he didn’t want her to just bolt off to StarClan knows where. “This will likely take most of the day.” He confirmed. He hoped they’d make it back before sundown, factoring in time for Mintpaw’s questions at each border and his plans for tossing in a hunting lesson and a break, they’d just have enough time.

“Yes, I did eat.” He answered with an amused smile. “Thank you for asking. I don’t actually have a particular favorite.” He meowed, staring straight ahead. Only a twitch of his ear betrayed his lie.

His mentor? A slight frown came to Hemlockleaf’s maw. He didn’t like thinking about his time as an apprentice…. “My mentor was a great warrior.” He responded nonchalantly, although now he was a little more despondent that he had been a heartbeat ago. He flicked both ears as though shooing away bugs. He wasn’t upset with his apprentice, he just didn’t like talking about his young moons. Then he ended up thinking of his sister… He flashed Mintpaw a quick, warm smile, wanting her to know he wasn’t upset. Especially not with her. In his eyes, so far anyway, Mintpaw seemed to be such a pure and innocent soul. She reminds me a lot of Magpiepaw…

Hemlockleaf stopped short, sticking his tail out to stop Mintpaw, and looked up. He nodded his head at a large creek that cut through a forest of pines. “This is our border with ThunderClan.” He mewed. “Herondive Hollow. Be mindful not to cross.” He meowed his warning with narrowed eyes. “Dawnstar’s punishment for crossing another clan’s border would be light compared to me. It could create a lot of trouble for your clanmates. You must learn this scent well.” Hemlockleaf flicked Mintpaw’s ear with his tail-tip hoping to break any tension his warning created. He wanted her to be mindful and almost fearful of crossing the borders, but he didn’t want her to be perpetually afraid of him.

This was the part he figured would take a while. He thoroughly anticipated Mintpaw would explore and ask questions, he’d just have to keep an eye on her. Questions and a curious mind were good qualities in an apprentice, he had high hopes for Mintpaw’s training.

[@constellation]