Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
RiverClan Medicine Cat applications are open until September 9th, 11:59 PM EST!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
ThunderClan Nursery
by dino.
Last post by Bluest+r~
Today 12:21 AM
Make a Story - One...
Last post by Bluest+r~
Today 12:21 AM
Sunkissed Creek
by lio
Last post by BEAR.
Today 12:16 AM
ShadowClan Elders' Den
by BEAR.
Last post by nyme
Yesterday 11:59 PM
[p] you're a symphony, I'm...
Last post by seeingstars
Yesterday 11:50 PM

Old Yesterday, 10:16 PM
I'VE BEEN UNLEASHED!

Bump Policy: once every 5 days - 2 if time sensitive
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Sometimes All I Think About is You [p]

Fishfreckle

Go With the Flow | Silver Tongue (T1) [Perm] | Mind Reader [Perm]

Medicinecatapprenticepaw had told him that he was permitted to go to the gathering as long as he had someone to look over him. He hated that idea. The only one that he would permit to accompany him (keep in mind, not watch him like a hawk) would be Larkwing. So initially he was going to ask her if she wouldn’t mind coming along with him, but then he got to thinking. Was inviting her along really such a great idea? She didn’t exactly have a great track record with the other clans, and he could only imagine how Bumblebrat would react to her presence there.

So what was he to do about this?

Well, he’d lie of course!

Now don’t get him wrong, Fishfreckle wasn’t fond of lying to Larkwing, but… he wanted to attend this gathering, and he wasn’t going to drag the poor former leader along with him when she’d definitely be far out of her comfort zone. They hadn’t been reunited for too too long, but he had a duty to protect her from all that may harm her and out of the kindness of his heart, he was going to extend that to her mental wellbeing as well. Honestly, she should thank him for this.

Seeking the pretty tortoishell out– wait, pretty? No no no no, that was simply Larkwing, he needed to put those thoughts down. Anyways, where was he…? Oh right! Seeking out the tortoiseshell warrior, he found her within the clearing. Tail held high with confidence, he approached her (slightly unsteadily but shhh) and offered a gentle twitch of his lips in what he would call a “smile”.

”Larkwing,” Fishfreckle called gently ”I’m getting ready to head to the gathering, I wanted to let you know before we leave.” A simple greeting that got straight to the point. He couldn’t afford any room for error and needed to keep up his usual confidence and swagger so that she didn’t suspect anything. For some reason, the feeling of being about to lie to her rubbed him the wrong way, squeezed his heart within his chest. He hated it. He hated all of it, but it was a necessary endeavor – he just… he couldn’t leave without saying anything. Not again.

Not ever.

Little Disclaimer: I live in EST (UTC-5) and my sleep schedule is completely messed up, so posts may be erratic
My Characters

Basic Cat Genetics|Dark's Collection of VAs|
My OC Q&A!
velli lurked here