Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Mourning Ruins
by pidgeon
Last post by sleepyyjax
Today 08:19 AM
[tw] BONES AND ALL [ plot...
by wolfie
Last post by Tallstar
Today 08:18 AM
shc scavenger hunt - open...
by alec
Last post by alec
Today 08:16 AM
Skykit finder!
Last post by Blossom Cry
Today 08:15 AM
Art for Blossoms...
Last post by Blossom Cry
Today 08:15 AM

Old Yesterday, 10:25 PM
Happy about life :3

Bump Policy: Anytime, as long as you didn't JUST post! I'm forgetful and have lots of rps atm, so it's fine! ^^
My Mood: Cheerful
Default To Accomplish a Goal~ {P}

Streampaw

Streampaw tentatively pads up to a cat with the name of Mudhound, her new mentor. She takes a deep breath, steadying herself for the struggle of meeting a new cat. Well, she's heard of them before, they're a hornet, but she'd never really talked to them. Her fluffy white tail flicks nervously as she opens her mouth to speak, her stomach all jittery. Well, here goes nothing!

"H-hello? Are y-y-you Mudhound?" She asks quietly, fumbling with her words, "I-I'm Streampaw, I-I was told t-that they are m-m-my new mentor."

@Rani

Click only one |

"Love your neighboor as yourself." - Lev. 19:18

~Eveningstar is the current Morningclan leader, she has a semi-open den policy.~
Old Yesterday, 10:46 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: To Accomplish a Goal~ {P}

Mudhound
Thunderclan Hornet | They/them | 40 Moons
Bilingual T3 | Flock Together T3 | Rapid Recovery | Killer Aptitude T3

MmmmMMMMMMMmmmmm fox wounds were itchy! Mudhound had been engrossed in itching their healing wounds when Wolfhive had brought a stranger (not a concern, she was a returning clanmate or a new addition) into the camp but their attention had been caught by his bellow. This cat was pretty old but apparently the tripod had a new apprentice in them and they had no issue with that! Nodding at the order the hornet turned to face Streampaw, grinning widly at her despite her hessitence.

She'd soon learn that despite Mudhound terrifying size, dog like appearance and brutal scarring they were all fluff and affection and more then happy to make a new friend. "Yep Im Mudhound!!! Heya Streampaw!! Welcome home, dont you worry we'll get you to warrior quick so you can catch up to your peers."

The tripod rose and stretched, showing off their newest wounds and how they were, oddly, healing already with seemingly no treatment from the medicine cat. "If youre feeling up to it we can ever get started now! There territory is really different now and Im happy to show you it off~ If you wanna rest thats ok, so whatdya say?" The tripods bushy tail wagged behind them akin to their canine namesake, beaming wide and friendly at the apprentice as they waited, head cocked.

@Streamtail

Have a kittypet/outsider who needs healing? Vm me!
Old Today, 05:52 AM
Happy about life :3

Bump Policy: Anytime, as long as you didn't JUST post! I'm forgetful and have lots of rps atm, so it's fine! ^^
My Mood: Cheerful
Default Re: To Accomplish a Goal~ {P}

Streampaw

Streampaw is taken aback for a moment, a bit surprised at the warrior's friendliness. But soon she giggles a bit, ears perked as she cocks her head to the side. They seem like a pretty nice cat. The lovely white molly looks up at Mudhound, feeling a bit more comfortable than earlier, her blue eyes blinking kindly.

"Why n-not? I-I mean, I'm sure it would definitely h-help t-t-to know the newer t-territory, I-I have a c-c-crowfood sense o-of dierection."
She says sheepishly, it's kind of weird, but she feels the slightest bit comfortable.

Streampaw's fluffy white pelt may conceal a lot of scars, but her mind is probably more scarred than her pelt. Not trusting anyone, always stuttering, beating herself up about the tiniest little things, ect. Her personality has taken a complete U-turn since she was known to raid the apprentice den as a kit. She's never been the same since those days, now everyone she knew is dead, taken from her forever. She's always been too scared to make new connections since then. But this cat catches her off-guard nonetheless, their attitude is refreshing, probably the opposite of what she expected them to be like when she first saw them.

@Rani

Click only one |

"Love your neighboor as yourself." - Lev. 19:18

~Eveningstar is the current Morningclan leader, she has a semi-open den policy.~