Last post by ramen
Today 01:57 AM

Old July 18th, 2023, 11:57 AM

Bump Policy: 48 hours
My Mood: Dead

Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shade. View Post
Seedpaw flicked her ears contemplative. She'd never been super picky with what she hunted or ate. Part of her thought that maybe reptiles and amphibians had cool skeletons she could snatch for herself.

"Eh, I have no preference, whatever crosses our path, I guess." she finally said.
"Some little lizards it is, then!"
Woollyfeather's tail swished, a goofy grin on her face.
[B]"We'll be coming up on a spot that usually has a few," she hinted, getting into her own hunter's stalk and waited for Seedpaw to do the same.

Add me on PokémonGo: K9WVBVJYJ

While I do not (currently) have any cats in the Clan's, I try to have at least a few role plays with my outsiders (Sedgestorm, Woollyfeather) and my StarClanner Coldamber. Most of my role plays until I feel well enough to keep up with sweeps will be related to Covenant of the Sky duties.
Old July 20th, 2023, 01:21 AM
Raven

Bump Policy: 3 days | 2 days Time Sensitive
My Mood: Pensive

**Elmshadow**

The patrols had been paltry at best, his mind was working through his options moving forward. He was too low on some specific herbs that were making him antsy to be without. As his mind reeled on what his solution would be, he took a walk to collect what he could himself. Marigold or yellow blossoms were his priorities, as were cobwebs, and he kept an eye out for any particularly heavy sightings of bees for honey. The cobwebs were easy enough to come by and he collected a couple bundles before his senses were near overwhelmed by the scent of lavender. It never hurt to have some in the medicine den and it lasted long enough being that its only use he knew of was its scent so he collected a couple sprigs before continuing on. He pulled out a few more bundles of cobwebs, wrapping them around sticks he pulled from the bushes. His search for marigold, yellow blossoms, and honeybees were fruitless in the particular area. He turned to return to camp, stopping as he moved through a low brush, his legs and belly were prickly with burrs. His green eyes narrowed at the inconvenience but a thought occurred to him. If not for medicinal purposes, maybe they could be a tool of sorts. He pulled off a couple shoots then returned to camp.

[ +2 lavender +4 cobwebs +2 Catchweed ]

Active Purrks
Elmshadow - The Collector
Cougarivy - Beefed Up
Sunsetpaw - Biligual, Flock Together:Tier 2
- - - - -
Character Site
- - - - -
Elmshadow
- - - - -
Shadowclan Healing

Last edited by Pitou; July 20th, 2023 at 11:38 PM.
Old July 23rd, 2023, 01:26 AM
ruthlessness is mercy.

Bump Policy: 4 days [time sensitive: 2 days]
My Mood: Queenly

HOUNDHUNTER
Death: Reversed
Pronouns: Haunt/Hauntself || Massive black and white cat with heavy flank scarring, orange and green eyes.
Purrk: Beefed Up
[ ➥ MENTION(S): @xavier. ]

Houndhunter was in the mood to flew haunt’s claws! Eagerly padding out of camp with the lucky victim of today’s event hopefully following behind! Haunt was already planning a hunting event so today’s excursion wouldn’t be super long. Regardless it was nice to get out of the hellhole ever once and awhile. Haunt calls lowly and flatly to the cat. “Hunt. Max of two. Here when done. Go.” Mewing as haunt broke off and moved westbound towards the wind’s direction. Dusk sky causing a slight dimness as the faint swamp scent hit haunt’s nose.

I would've died for your sins
Instead, I just died inside
And you deserve prison, but you won't get time

--
✰ [ stag’s carrd ]✰

kat sneaks away from aries... and runs into carmen

Last edited by stag; July 23rd, 2023 at 01:26 AM.
Old July 24th, 2023, 10:17 AM

Bump Policy: Hiatus.
My Mood: Kingly

• × | Spiderfang | × •
He/him

Unfortunately Spiderfang had been that poor soul being dragged out into the territory to hunt. Though it was better then laying about in the clearing like a lump. The tabby followed after Houndhunter into the territory before looking at haunt when haunt started to speak. Did haunt mean 2 pieces prey each? Whatever. Spiderfang would comply for whatever reason.

"Understood."

Spiderfang turned as started to go the opposite way of Houndchaser as to not ruin haunts hunt. Spiderfang walked through the territory as he looked around for anything to catch. Soon the rustling of leaves caught his attention. The tom looked over and saw a frog. Pupils turned into slits as he got into a hunting crouch making sure the wind didn't carry his scent to the helpless creature. The large tabby slowly but surely crept up on the amphibian before leaping and landing a large paw on the frog and instantly delivered the killing bite to the back of its neck. Spiderfang stared at the frog for a moment before burying it into the ground so he could come back to get it later.

| @vampire - Houndhunter |
Old July 29th, 2023, 06:58 AM
ruthlessness is mercy.

Bump Policy: 4 days [time sensitive: 2 days]
My Mood: Queenly

HOUNDHUNTER
Death: Reversed
Pronouns: Haunt/Hauntself || Massive black and white cat with heavy flank scarring, orange and green eyes.
Purrk: Beefed Up || Tier 1
[ ➥ MENTION(S): @xavier. ]

Hunting, a task that Houndhunter found at least a tad bit entertaining. However it was more enjoyable when Hazehound was trying to either fight the prey or flirt with it. Ha. Haunt was finding Hazehound somehow in haunt’s mind like a fly that refused to leave. It was funny to an extent. But hunting was the thing haunt was currently focused on. Thoughts of Hazehound would have to wait. Right. Hunting. Two pieces of it from each of them would suffice haunt supposed, Houndhunter had made an attempt to at least look at the pile before the both of them left and it had looked almost empty!

Lifting haunt’s nose to the wind as haunt aimed to catch even the faintest of smells. Hunting was literally haunt’s Warrior name so, what could go wrong! There. A rabbit? Wasn’t that reserved for Windclan’s moors? Why was this one out in the middle of a pine forest? No matter, prey was prey. Rabbits were fast though, haunt would have to sneak up on it. Lowering haunt’s body to the ground as Houndhunter moved around the trees, focused on the rabbits slowly closing distance and keeping track of the breezes direction for it wouldn’t smell the massive warrior. Weaving through the trees ever so slowly as Houndhunter circled around the rabbit, before pouncing onto it. Sinking haunt’s fangs into the neck immediately upon contact with them. Drawing blood from the animal as haunt spat it out gently, burying it would serve no purpose. Something else wasn’t that far from here, haunt could smell something of the sort. But haunt begun scooping the dirt from below haunt. Burying the dead rabbit in it and covering it up.

I would've died for your sins
Instead, I just died inside
And you deserve prison, but you won't get time

--
✰ [ stag’s carrd ]✰

kat sneaks away from aries... and runs into carmen
Old August 2nd, 2023, 11:42 AM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

It had been some time since they left camp alone. It had been some time since they went on a walk at all -- it was as though their life was flashing by before their eyes, and they were just a spectator to it all. No friend to hang out with, no love to spend their days with, ... All they had was their sister, and they did begin to feel bad about their lack of communication. Perhaps Applechatter was simply beginning to feel a little lonely in this clan, perhaps they were looking for something more. Had their caution with these cats come at the cost of friends? Maybe it was time to let down their guard a little and realise that they were here to stay. ShadowClan wasn't like the other places they'd travel to and leave the next day, they'd been in ShadowClan for moons now. A clan, evidently, isn't something you just up and abandon, though they'd be lying if they said they hadn't thought about it before.

But that would mean leaving their beloved sister; their sibling who sacrificed everything to take care of them and raise them when their home was falling apart. They could never leave Honeybite, and that's why Applechatter stayed. They weren't particularly fond of ShadowClan, but they were especially fond of their sister, and forever grateful what Honeybite had done for them. Never could they even think about leaving them. Applechatter heaved a sigh, eyes lifting up to a clouded sky. It reflected their mood quite well, hm. All these silly feelings and thoughts, they were sure to dampen their mood further if they kept thinking this way. It was quite a scandalous thought. Shaking out their pelt, Applechatter banned the ideas to the back of their mind, deciding to take their mind of off it with a nice long walk through the territory. Yes, that would surely help lighten their mood.

Old August 3rd, 2023, 07:27 AM
silly little guy

Bump Policy: 72 hrs!

snowecho // he/they // 30 moons

---

How many times had they come back to this exact spot? The spot where his life had changed so drastically but he can't even remember it happening. Not as clearly as they'd like. The tom sits in front of the large rock, his eyes half-lidded as he tries to remember where the splotch of blood from his impact had been. Time has passed, rain having washed away any sign that anything had even occurred here. It was like it had never happened. But he didn't forget. It was one of the only things that he hadn't yet, even though he wished that he had.

The cat they used to be seems so out of reach and it wasn't even his fault. Though he blames himself for what had happened, deep down he knows it wasn't his fault. If they hadn't gone out that day, would things have been different?

Would they have not become so different?

A husk of their former self, Snowecho continues to sit in silence, uncaring of the world around him. Something could sneak up and end their pathetic little life for all he cared. It should have ended already but by Starclan's grace, for some reason, he was still here. What did they have in mind for him? And why him? Were they really that merciless to let them exist this way? How cruel.

[ open ]

" oh the places you'll go, little love of mine "
character bios.
gif of cloverhoney by @/ramen !
Old August 3rd, 2023, 07:59 AM
'What the Shrimp?!'

Status: Alligator bites are focused on the down stroke of their bite. YOU CAN HOLD THEIR MOUTH SHUT. [YAY]
Bump Policy: Whenever I am needed, speaketh my name and I shall arrive.
My Mood: Welcoming
Clans Re: ShadowClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverwynds View Post

---

How many times had they come back to this exact spot? The spot where his life had changed so drastically but he can't even remember it happening. Not as clearly as they'd like. The tom sits in front of the large rock, his eyes half-lidded as he tries to remember where the splotch of blood from his impact had been. Time has passed, rain having washed away any sign that anything had even occurred here. It was like it had never happened. But he didn't forget. It was one of the only things that he hadn't yet, even though he wished that he had.

The cat they used to be seems so out of reach and it wasn't even his fault. Though he blames himself for what had happened, deep down he knows it wasn't his fault. If they hadn't gone out that day, would things have been different?

Would they have not become so different?

A husk of their former self, Snowecho continues to sit in silence, uncaring of the world around him. Something could sneak up and end their pathetic little life for all he cared. It should have ended already but by Starclan's grace, for some reason, he was still here. What did they have in mind for him? And why him? Were they really that merciless to let them exist this way? How cruel.

[ open ]
Brokentalon padded over. "Hey, Shnowecho. What'sh wrong? You sheem shad." (I gave Brokentalon this accent cos of his snaggleteeth. And it makes him even cuter.)
Old August 3rd, 2023, 10:03 AM
silly little guy

Bump Policy: 72 hrs!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silk_Cradle_Ruler View Post
Brokentalon padded over. "Hey, Shnowecho. What'sh wrong? You sheem shad." (I gave Brokentalon this accent cos of his snaggleteeth. And it makes him even cuter.)

---

The sudden arrival spooks him from his brooding. With a start, he whips his head around to stare at Brokentalon, his good eye opened wide. Oh, it was just a clanmate... Which one was this again? Their ears lay flat as they try to remember... With no success.

"I-I'm fine... Sorry, you didn't have to come all the way out here..."

" oh the places you'll go, little love of mine "
character bios.
gif of cloverhoney by @/ramen !
Old August 3rd, 2023, 10:14 AM
'What the Shrimp?!'

Status: Alligator bites are focused on the down stroke of their bite. YOU CAN HOLD THEIR MOUTH SHUT. [YAY]
Bump Policy: Whenever I am needed, speaketh my name and I shall arrive.
My Mood: Welcoming
Clans Re: ShadowClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverwynds View Post

---

The sudden arrival spooks him from his brooding. With a start, he whips his head around to stare at Brokentalon, his good eye opened wide. Oh, it was just a clanmate... Which one was this again? Their ears lay flat as they try to remember... With no success.

"I-I'm fine... Sorry, you didn't have to come all the way out here..."
"If you need shome alone time, I can leave." Brokentalon offered.