Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Kit Curriculum Finder
by poppy
Last post by burntToast
Today 03:40 AM
ShadowClan Apprentices' Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Morrigan
Today 03:28 AM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by iliri
Today 03:24 AM
chilling by the water [rc...
Last post by Morrigan
Today 03:05 AM

Old January 15th, 2024, 09:34 AM
I am REBORN!

Bump Policy: Three days
My Mood: Distracted

Default Re: (- Sunsetpaw's Training -)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pangoligon View Post

| Sunsetpaw | They/Them | The Flowing Sunshine
Riverclan Apprentice | Post : 118
purrks: Mind Reader, Herbal Knowledge T2, Rapid Recovery

Sunsetpaw nodded to their mentor's explanation, and went over back to the spot they were. Use tail to not lose balance. Okay, inhaling and then exhaling, they went back to their hunting crouch; they'll make sure they'll be better this time. Their eyes focused, probably a bit more than it ever has in their life as they started to moved, both slowly and quietly; They tried to remain as calm as they could, it won't help them if they worry too much about it. And then they leaped with unsheathed claws, trying their best to use their tail to guide them in their leap just like what Troutstone told them to do. It really helped them. The apprentice landed on it, this time better than last time. "How was that one?" Sunsetpaw asked, a sprinkle of curiosity in their voice as they looked at the stone that was below their paws after they pounced on it before their blue hues went back to their mentor. Was their leap better this time...? To them it felt like they did a lot better than last time, they didn't lose their balance and had more control this time so it was probably better. the orange apprentice really wanted to do as best as they could do; especially in hunting and such things
╰─▸ ❝ @MockingRabbit [Troutstone] it's fine! (^-^)
"I think..." Troutstone mused, being purposefully slow, "thaaat- You are good to go! That first catch is as good as yours. In fact, I would almost go as far as saying I am so sure you would get it, that we don't even need to find out, and cat go straight back to camp now. ... Only that wouldn't feed that clan now, would it?" He chuckled and flicked his tail. "C'mon. Lets hunt in here." The grey tom lead the way further into the woods, until he could make out the scents of prey. "OK, pick something out here, and stalk towards it. Remember to keep downwind of it, and to mind vibrations etcetera if it is a small mammal." With those last instructions, Troutstone shut his trap and crouched down, staying very still. In other words, he was pretending to be a furry rock in the background.

Ain't much that I know what to put 'ere...

"And that, my friends, is how a revolution dies." - Haymitch

Old February 15th, 2024, 01:10 PM
I am REBORN!

//THE REST OF THIS LESSON WAS SKIPPED\\

Old February 15th, 2024, 01:26 PM
I am REBORN!

Troutstone
He/him - 25 moons
"Hey, you!"
Troutstone marched over to his apprentice in a mock anger. "You haven't come to me for training in ages!" He mewed with a half purr-half growl. OK, to be fair, it hadn't been that long; he was just leading up to it. He raised a paw as if to cuff them over the ear, but didn't.
"Let's go do some training so you can defend yourself the next time an angry cat comes up to you." He dropped the angry facade and gave them a grin. He flicked his tail over their ears, and lead the way to the training field.

Last edited by MockingRabbit; February 15th, 2024 at 01:26 PM.
Old February 16th, 2024, 10:31 PM
Screaming

Bump Policy: 1 week if my mood is busy, 4 days if not, 2 days if time sensitive. If i'm on hiatus, do not bump me
My Mood: Busy

──────────────
[ Sunsetpaw | they/them | 10 Moons ]
Riverclan Apprentice | Post: 138
Purrks: Mind Reader, Herbal Knowledge T2, Rapid Recovery

──────────────
[ tags: @MockingRabbit ]
uhm....alright then that was unexpected for their mentor to walk up to them out of nowhere angerly like that. It hadn't been that long, right? Right? Sunsetpaw wouldn't complain about getting some training done. It's helpful for sure. They're not too far from becoming a warrior. Just a few more things to do and two moons to go through
..Defend themselves from...an angry cat? Does that mean they're going to learn how to fight? Guess that's nice. They do hope they won't have to use that knowledge much..but with how the clans are they're not really sure about that. Well, hopefully everyone'll realize how stupid it is to hold claws at each other's throats someday. No matter how long it takes surely that'll happen someday. The apprentice followed Troutstone to wherever they're going the train today. The sudden change in mood was rather odd

groareroraqreoroar - dino
ghostie wuz herez

Last edited by Minkuu; February 16th, 2024 at 10:34 PM.
Old March 4th, 2024, 02:33 PM
I am REBORN!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pangoligon View Post

──────────────
Riverclan Apprentice | Post: 138

──────────────
uhm....alright then that was unexpected for their mentor to walk up to them out of nowhere angerly like that. It hadn't been that long, right? Right? Sunsetpaw wouldn't complain about getting some training done. It's helpful for sure. They're not too far from becoming a warrior. Just a few more things to do and two moons to go through
..Defend themselves from...an angry cat? Does that mean they're going to learn how to fight? Guess that's nice. They do hope they won't have to use that knowledge much..but with how the clans are they're not really sure about that. Well, hopefully everyone'll realize how stupid it is to hold claws at each other's throats someday. No matter how long it takes surely that'll happen someday. The apprentice followed Troutstone to wherever they're going the train today. The sudden change in mood was rather odd
Troutstone
He/him - 25 Moons
Troutstone padded along, tail swaying happily in the cold leaf-bare breeze. The snow crunched under his paws, and though his toes felt like they were dropping off: right here, in this moment, things were peaceful. Alas, since he had chosen battle training today, it wouldn't be so for very long. But it was friendly fighting, without claws, so no matter.
"Riiiight," the grey warrior drawled as they arrived in the place he had chosen earlier. "Pretend I'm one of those lizard-eating ShadowClanners, tryin'a get into the nursery." He gestured with his tail to a bush. "An' you are the noble RiverClan warrior who is gonna stop me. Watch'a gonna do first?"
He crouched down with his rear-end waiving in the air. A playful light gleamed in his amber eyes.

Old March 7th, 2024, 02:31 AM
Screaming

Bump Policy: 1 week if my mood is busy, 4 days if not, 2 days if time sensitive. If i'm on hiatus, do not bump me

──────────────
Riverclan Apprentice | Post: 139

──────────────
Once Troutstone stopped, the orange cat stopped as well. Lizard-eating shadowclanners? They could try, though they're not really sure you they could do that. Well..yea, defending their clan and fighting off intruders is what a true noble warrior would do. Defending their clan and their clanmates. They should be able to do that if they wanted to be a warrior. They don't know how, but uh...hey, they'll try a bit? "Alright then" they said, thinking of what once would possibly do in this situation. "I..guess it'll make sense to give tell you to..get out first...Or..leap at you..or...tackle you...?" kinda made sense to them, right? Though they don't really know for sure. They've really just seen someone tresspass a few times and usually they get a warning, right?? they tried to get into a fighting stance. Which they weren't really sure if it's actually correct, but it felt similar to what they've observed so...hopefully it's not too far off? They doubt it's perfect, but they tried to make it as similar as possible

ghostie wuz herez

Old March 23rd, 2024, 07:22 AM
I am REBORN!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minkuu View Post

──────────────
Riverclan Apprentice | Post: 139

──────────────
Once Troutstone stopped, the orange cat stopped as well. Lizard-eating shadowclanners? They could try, though they're not really sure you they could do that. Well..yea, defending their clan and fighting off intruders is what a true noble warrior would do. Defending their clan and their clanmates. They should be able to do that if they wanted to be a warrior. They don't know how, but uh...hey, they'll try a bit? "Alright then" they said, thinking of what once would possibly do in this situation. "I..guess it'll make sense to give tell you to..get out first...Or..leap at you..or...tackle you...?" kinda made sense to them, right? Though they don't really know for sure. They've really just seen someone tresspass a few times and usually they get a warning, right?? they tried to get into a fighting stance. Which they weren't really sure if it's actually correct, but it felt similar to what they've observed so...hopefully it's not too far off? They doubt it's perfect, but they tried to make it as similar as possible
Troutstone
He/him - 25 Moons
"A warning is good!" Troutstone mewed. "But if it has gotten to the phase where you are protecting the nursery, you can safely assume that they who what they're doing. Fair play, though," he added with a grin. "Now, pretend that I actually am the enemy. Put some fierceness into your voice; if you can master a good snarl, you've 'bout won half the fight."
Next he moved onto their stance.
"You wan' a good, steady position; it should feel natural. It is not too far from the hunters crouch." He waited for them to adjust.

Old March 30th, 2024, 06:21 AM
Screaming

Quote:
Originally Posted by MockingRabbit View Post
Troutstone
He/him - 25 Moons
"A warning is good!" Troutstone mewed. "But if it has gotten to the phase where you are protecting the nursery, you can safely assume that they who what they're doing. Fair play, though," he added with a grin. "Now, pretend that I actually am the enemy. Put some fierceness into your voice; if you can master a good snarl, you've 'bout won half the fight."
Next he moved onto their stance.
"You wan' a good, steady position; it should feel natural. It is not too far from the hunters crouch." He waited for them to adjust.

Sunsetpaw
Riverclan Apprentice | They/Them | Mind Reader, Herbal Knowledge T2, Rapid Recovery
Ohh, well..that..probably makes sense. Okay, okay, fierce voice! They can do that! Maybe...but they can try! They don't really understand but they'll try to understand it! Now...where to begin with their stance? Troutstone said it's not too far from the hunter's crouch so..they could probably base it off of that. But there's probably some big differences they don't know of... So, fighting stance! It probably needs to be...balanced, steady, and ready! Now, the question is how they could pull that off. No worries, they could try!
Sunsetpaw adjusted their stance just a bit. It's a little better than the last one. Probably not perfect but they'd say it's definitely an improvement! It felt like it was more steady than last time, so it's working! Alright, now onto the snarl part. Never in their life had they ever did that, so this'll be a first time. They took a deep a deep breath, before trying to let out a fierce snarl. Yea, if this was an actual fight they were about to jump into, they do want to at least sound strong! The snarl...didn't sound too bad..at least from their perspective...though they wouldn't really know for sure until Troutstone says something about it.

ghostie wuz herez

Old April 12th, 2024, 09:31 AM
I am REBORN!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minkuu View Post

Sunsetpaw
Riverclan Apprentice | They/Them | Mind Reader, Herbal Knowledge T2, Rapid Recovery
Ohh, well..that..probably makes sense. Okay, okay, fierce voice! They can do that! Maybe...but they can try! They don't really understand but they'll try to understand it! Now...where to begin with their stance? Troutstone said it's not too far from the hunter's crouch so..they could probably base it off of that. But there's probably some big differences they don't know of... So, fighting stance! It probably needs to be...balanced, steady, and ready! Now, the question is how they could pull that off. No worries, they could try!
Sunsetpaw adjusted their stance just a bit. It's a little better than the last one. Probably not perfect but they'd say it's definitely an improvement! It felt like it was more steady than last time, so it's working! Alright, now onto the snarl part. Never in their life had they ever did that, so this'll be a first time. They took a deep a deep breath, before trying to let out a fierce snarl. Yea, if this was an actual fight they were about to jump into, they do want to at least sound strong! The snarl...didn't sound too bad..at least from their perspective...though they wouldn't really know for sure until Troutstone says something about it.
Troutstone
He/him - 25 Moons
Troutstone nodded approvingly; their stance was decent enough. He had to smile at Sunsetpaw's snarl, though. Cute. "It'll do." Such a thing would probably fix itself in the case of a real fight, they knew what to do, so that was what was important.
"Now, lets get started. I'm gonna start over here and come towards you. What you need to do is dart forward before I reach you, and surprise me with a slash to the face; usually you would try to cut the nose or somefin'. Then, 'cause I am somewhat bigger than you, you want to dart back before I catch you. Got that?"
The grey tom started prowling closer.

Old April 19th, 2024, 05:28 AM
Screaming

( Sunsetpaw )
Oh okay..so...first they're going to..dart forward and..aim for the face..usually the nose. And then dart backwards as fast as they can. Okay, okay, it's pretty simple so far. So they watched as their mentor prowl closer. They just..wait for the moment to strike. This isn't a real fight, but they should pretend. Imagining....imagining. Shadowclan warrior, trying to attack the nursery and no one else is nearby except for themself. Think of the amount of cats in danger! Especially the little kits! They'll be in danger if Sunsetpaw doesn't stop the warrior. So they should attack! Attacking with good intentions. Good intentions, to save their clanmates... They might need to train themself to that thought soon. They'll have to face the fact that they can't just be passive forever. A warrior's called a warrior for a reason. Right, right, right, okay, ok, the apprentice darted forward, with the attempt to slash Troutstone's nose or...is it called a slap if their not using claws? Then they darted back. Whether or not an attack hits, they surely won't like being too close. But they still feel bad. They can't keep feeling bad. But they do... But they really need to stop

ghostie wuz herez