Today 02:32 PM
Willowpaw's Training! [p]
by squidz
Last post by squidz
Today 02:31 PM

Old December 22nd, 2021, 08:32 AM
trying to figure out life

Clans Hopeless souls

Ill be storing all my charathers here using a cusumized version of the optional form

Basics

Current Name:
Name meanings:
Other Names, if any:
Sexual Orientation:
Creation Date: dd.mm.yyyy

Residential Information

Current Affiliation:
Former Affiliation(s):
Mentor(s):
Apprentice(s):

Interpersonal Connections

Kin:

Best Friends:
Friends:
Neutral:
Acquaintance(s):
Enemies:

Crush(s):
Lover(s):
Mate(s):
Other romatic relationships:

Personality

Overview:
Traits:

Mental Age:
Psychiatric Complications:
Phobias:

Sociability:
Outlook:
Responsibility:
Cleanliness:
Generosity:
Manners:
Bravery:
Logical or Emotional?:

Favorite Season:
Favorite Food(s):
Favorite Word:
Favorite Sound:

Greatest Hope:
Greatest Strength:
Greatest Weakness:
Worst Nightmare:
Deepest Darkest Secret:
Most Treasured Memory:

Quirk(s):
Theme Song(s):

Background

Place of Birth:
Date of Birth:
Former rank(s):
Beliefs:

Physical Traits

Fur Color(s):
Fur Texture:
Fur Length:
Markings:
Eye Color:

Body Type/Structure:
Height:
Weight:
Voice:
Gait:
Scent:

Scars / Deformities:
Diseases / Conditions:

Coordination:
Reflexes:
Strength:

Image(s):

Backstory:

Not in use

Basics

Current Name: not picked yet
Name meanings:
Other Names, if any:
Sexual Orientation: unsure and doesn't care
Creation Date: 22.12.2021

Residential Information

Current Affiliation: Riverclan
Former Affiliation(s): Semi-kittypet
Mentor(s): too young
Apprentice(s): too young

Kin:
Mimmy - Mother - "She... uh... was fine I supossed, she cared, but having kits like that wasn't a good idea"
Dawn - Sister - "I wish I was an only kit, Dawn was always... in the way, and way too loud in her thoughts"
Jim - Father - "I never knew him, mother refuces to talk about him and Dawn says he must have left or died before we were old enough to remember him"

Best Friends: -
Friends: -
Neutral: -
Acquaintance(s):
Enemies: -

Crush(s): "Who would that even be, everyone here is dump anyway"
Lover(s): "Why bother, it clearly doesn't end well"
Mate(s): "No thank you, I don't have the time nor the engery to deal with something like that"
Other romatic relationships: "What do you mean, you already asked all the options"

Personality

Overview: She almost always comes of as very grumpy and iritated, which to be fair is rarely far from the truth.
Traits:
- Her ears outomaticlly flatten down towards her head as anyone comes towards here, which makes her look angry while she is in fact bracing herself for them to talk loudly
- She always sleeps on her belly, curled in a ball, with her tail over her ears
- Low apitate and always takes her food to a corner of them camp, sitting there for a while while eating
- She is courios at heart and her ears often shift towards whatever she wanted to hear, only to instantly flatten against her head as the sound beggings to give her a head-ache, and then they prick up again as she hears something intresting
- Sounds can cause her extreeme annyaonce and if you keep talking after she tells you to shut up she will snapp as run away

Mental Age: 10
Psychiatric Complications: just scars
Phobias: Being left alone out in the unkown, she always tries to have a safe place but has trust isuess

Sociability: Not all that great, she is rather grumpy and even mean and rude at times, which makes her very unlikeable. But if someone sticks around for long enough and actually listen to her, respect her feelings and such she can warm up to you can see a more protective and sensitive side unfold
Outlook: Very much negative, she has major trust isuess after her past outside the clans, and hast almost lost hope in finding someone she can truly trust with everything.
Responsibility: Depends on how you look at it and her. She is as a cat very responsibe and always looks out for herself, and cats she manges to cares for. But sadly in her anger and bitterness she self-sabotages rather often, and her name suffers for that
Generosity: Again, it depends.
Manners: outwardly bad, inwardly good.
Bravery:
Logical or Emotional?: Both, she is very logic usually, but can also slip into very emotioal outbursts or periods of extreme anger. Once she grown past that she'll be more logic, but very emotionally very frail
Favorite Season: Leaffall, she sees a calmness in her colorful leaves, and it's quite, with not birds competeing with their songs
Favorite Food(s):
Favorite Word: "Sunset" it's clam and soundless, but beautiful
Favorite Sound:

Greatest Hope: To find someone she can trust to stay
Greatest Strength: -
Greatest Weakness: Her irritation, anger and weakness to loud noises
Worst Nightmare: Being left alone in the unknown
Deepest Darkest Secret: no secrets really
Most Treasured Memory: none yet

Theme Song(s): -

Background

Place of Birth: twoleg house
Date of Birth: -
Former rank(s): loner/kittypet
Beliefs: Belives in Starclan and the Darkforst somewhat, but hates and recents them both

Physical Traits

Fur Color(s): light, silvery grey and white
Fur Texture: slightly on the softer side
Fur Length: normal
Markings: mix
Eye Color: eveing blue

Body Type/Structure:
Height: normal
Weight: below avrage since she wasn't feed properly as a kit
Voice: normal enough, a little kit-like still maybe
Gait: hunched shoulders, stalking forward with her ears flattened towards her head
Scent: very scentless little

Scars / Deformities: A few small notches in her ears after a period of loud sound when she clawed her own ears is pain
Diseases / Conditions: -

Coordination: Decent, will become better as she gorws
Reflexes: Good, but she is usually to foucus on something else
Strength: tiny little kitten

Image(s): -

Backstory:

Nightsky kin
Lightspark Union
the Brightriver Family

In use (that aren't in a family-post)

~Basics~

Name: Robinleaf
Clan/Affiliation: Shadowclan
Pronouns: She/her

~Appearance~
Scars: None yet!
Fur color: Redish brown.
Fur length: She had mid-length fur on the shorter side.
Grey hair: None yet!
Eye color: Dark green.
Size: She has a large muscular build.

~Personality~
Quick overview:
Robinleaf is a logical cat. She thinks things through before taking actions. She can be playful, but isn’t overly so. She is kindhearted and will usually help a cat in need to the extent that she deems necessary and that she is capable of. She is loyal and would do nothing to harm her clan. She wants to see Shadowclan grow and thrive. She is ambitious. She aims to gain some sort of fame or power. Whether this will be by being a great warrior or rising above that remains to be seen.
Fears: Her greatest fear is a clanmate getting hurt because of a misstep made by her.
Temperament: She has a calm and relaxed air about her most of the time.
First impression of them may be: That she is rational and kind.
Habits: WIP
What trait do they look down on other cats for having?: She looks down on cats for being idiots or controlled by their emotions.
Worst quality: Her ambition.
Best quality: Her clear mind and intelligent way of thinking.
General outlook on life: She has a generally optimistic outlook, although she isn’t blinded by it.
Fun facts!: WIP

~Skills~
Greatest strength: Her fighting power. She is strong and capable of making quick, intelligent calls. A worthy opponent for almost any cat.
Greatest weakness: Although she would never shrink away from her duties she finds repairing dens to be dull, and so hasn’t practiced to get better at it.
Intermediate skills ranked best to worst: Hunting. Her tactical mind and speed makes her a keen huntress most of the time. Lookout. She is able to keep alert for a while, but inactivity can make her bored and she may miss some things. Mentoring. She’s never mentored before so she’s still getting used to it.
What are they currently working on: Hunting lizards.
What skill do they most admire and why: She admires the ability to be a good mentor most. She sees it as important and difficult.
What skill do they think is unnecessary and why: None so far!

~Relationships~
Friends: Loonfeather?
Best friends: None yet!
Enemies: None yet!
Cats they don’t like for no reason: None yet!
Cats they know but aren’t really friends with per say: None yet!
Parents: WIP
Mentor(s): WIP
Cats they want to befriend: None yet!
Cats they love to pick fights with: None yet!
How do they feel about their clan: She loves her clan deeply. This causes her to overlook some of its glaring problems.
How do they feel about their clan mates as a whole?: She feels that they are capable and loyal.
How do their clan mates view them?: Remains to be seen.

~Backstory~

Last edited by Hopeless; January 20th, 2022 at 01:29 PM.
Old December 31st, 2021, 07:11 AM

Default Re: Hopeless souls

the Nightsky Kin

Current (active) members: + a bunch of NPCs

Owlfeather

Current Name: Owlfeather
Name meanings: For her brown fur and amber eyes
Other Names, if any: Owlkit, Owlpaw, Owlblaze
Sex and gender idenety: MtF
Sexual Orientation: Female leaning Greyasexual Biromnatic
Creation Date: brought from another site

Residential Information

Current Affiliation: Shadowclan
Former Affiliation(s): -
Former mentor(s): Nightblaze, Hawkscreech
Apprentice(s): Redpaw, Sharkpaw

Kin: NPC Deceed Alive
Mother: Marshfeather
Father: Nightblaze
Siblings: Duskmoth
Neice: Nettlepaw (me)
Cousin: Blazebird (me)

Neutrual:
Bouncebarry @/Fleatcher - Have met briefly for healing - "I see why we have a medicine cat, and he is useful in his ways, just a little bit on the weaker side, and with a dump name."
Acquaintance(s):
Dawnstar @/Undertaker - Have met briefly for clan matters - "I was taught she was a good leader, and I was taught right. I really wasn't to be like her when I grow older, she's smart and always has an upper hand with others, and she can fight, really good."
Elmshadow @/Ravensong - Her former apprentice, thought their views differ they have some respect for each other - "His mind was poisoned by his father, but I made sure to train him well. Neither of us likes the other to say the least, but we both know the other is capable"
Enemies:
Shadestorm @/Singing Jay - Have met briefly for patrols -"Hm, Dawnstar made the choice to make him deputy, I won't question her, but I can't say I agree. Shadestorm is almost nothing like her, he's head strong, not calculating, battle-hungry like her, but not as clever"
Hawkscreech /Ravensong - Her former mentor and her former apprentice's father, though differing opinions drow them apart - "There was a time I thought he actually was a good warrior. He helped be become one, and I, in turn, train his son, but he didn't seem to appreciate that I 'chose' to change as I did. His mind was always wrong on those points, and he seemed to have poisoned his son as well."

Crush(s): "I don't do 'crushes', if anyone is close enough to me, they'll be considered either my mate or a friend, nothing in between. "
Lover(s): -
Mate(s): -
Other romatic relationships: -

Personality

Overview:
Quite and resonable: Owl tends to only speak if she feels there is something to say. She knows when she should keep her mouth shut and just listen to others. She can some of as shy in a grumpy way, but it's mostly her planing and thinking before she opens her mouth. Though, she does talk more to someone once she gets to know them, once she is more sure you won't betry her or Dawnstar. She notices a lot more things because of her quieter nature and is very obserant, some cats think that she is soft because she’s quiet, but she can quickly prove them wrong in battle or debates. She can fight her own battles and stand up for herself just fine when the need be.

Recentful: Most of her resentment is directed towards cats who's whole life seem to go smoothly and without troubble or things in te way. Her life was never easy, and she as slowly grown to belive that overcomming problems is what makes a cat stronger. She can also sometimes feel jealousy and resentment while watching loving, whole families, seeing as her own family was thorn apart by fighting and differing opinions. She believes that any cats that choose to stay in their clan are doing so because they agree with what their leader is doing, since she feels that way about herself and Dawnstar, and is therefore slightly confiused as why cats stay in a clan whoms actions they don't agree with. Her opinions on other clans also stem from that, Riverclan's leader left them, Thunderclan's leader have all been pretty bad upptil now, and Windclan is an obvouis enemy of hers, therefor she belives everyone in the other clans are fake, and Shadowclan is the only truly strong one.

Strict: Owl can be slightly insecure sometimes. Her self-confidence isn't the best and while she doesn't often second-guesses herself unless she gets some kind of backlash, she is often trying to predict things but isn't too paranoid to let it cloud her mind. She likes when things are movable and not set in stone, she wants to change things in favor for her clan, it makes her think that she has control over things around her. She can definitely can be strict at times. This is mainly because she feels many cats don't do their best. She has a list in her mind that cats should never do. And she doesn’t enjoy breaking rules, if anyone goes against Shadowclan she will personally try to get rid of them. Despite this rule-following, she doesn't actually follow the warrior code, more so her leader's word. The code can be useful for her to justify herself in things, but at the end of the day, she happily disregard it.

Competent: While Owl was taught at a young age not to be greedy, she does have her ambition, maily to make her clan the best and strongest. She hasn't thought much about becoming deputy or leader but will fight with tooth and claw for Shadowclan, and Dawnstar. She loves living life as a Shadowclanner and enjoys the daily tasks to her, patrolling and hunting, and she understands that not everyone likes them she thinks everyone should always do their must whenever they can. Owl is definitely responsible, she always completes things that she needs to complete and never puts off a task she is given. She always does what she feels is expected from her in a strive to prove herself. She knows her duties to Shadowclan and will always be loyal to her clan and leader. A part of this comes from having to grow up fast without parents and with a strict and harsh mentor. She still regrets not doing more when she was a kit, but the past can't be changed and she tries to focus more on the future.

Self-sufficient: Owl is a self-sufficient warrior, making her own decisions and taking care of herself without any help. This habit formed when her parents died and she had to prove she was worthy on her own. She doesn’t like when others try to make choices for her without good reasoning, other than her leader of course. She feels good more confident when she knows that she can do what and wants to do and heavily dislikes having choices forced upon her. Because of her need to take care of herself, she practiced hunting and fighting from a young age, and it had paid off making her a great hunter and fighting.

Distrusting: Owl likes to depend on herself over anyone else, she was forced to grow up alone and fast. At many points in her life she has been betrayed or let down by others, like her parents and sister, and she thinks everyone should mainly depend on themselves, not put too much trust in others. She slowly grew out of her paranoia as a young warrior, but still has trouble trusting others. This isn't helped by the fact that she doesn't really believe in trust or respect anymore, everyone should always be proving themselves, and one deed does not justify anything, nor does it make you safe for the rest of your life.

Traits: ^

Mental Age: 40
Psychiatric Complications: Slightly missing/thorn tailtip
Phobias: -

Sociability: Decet I suppose, she can hold a conversation but it's better if you already know her
Outlook: Mixed, she always tries to see the negative sides and cons of something since those usually matter more than some positive but doesn't let it totally blind her
Responsibility: Very good
Cleanliness: Great, she cares a lot about being clean
Generosity: Not the best, she thinks you should always care for themselves, not depend on others to do so
Manners: Very good
Bravery: Decet
Logical or Emotional?: logical

Favorite Season: Greenleaf
Favorite Food(s): -
Favorite Word: -
Favorite Sound: -

Greatest Hope: To make Shadowclan the unstoppable force it should be
Greatest Strength: -
Greatest Weakness: -
Worst Nightmare: -
Deepest Darkest Secret: She killed her sister when she found out her hatred of Dawnstar
Most Treasured Memory: -

Quirk(s): -

Background

Place of Birth: Shadowclan
Former rank(s): kit, appretnce
Beliefs: Starclan and Darkforest, her family is alined with the Df

Physical Traits

Fur Color(s): Dark brown
Fur Texture: ragged
Fur Length: slightly longer than usual
Markings: tabby
Eye Color: Yellow/Amber

Body Type/Structure: Bulky, large
Height: Slightly taller than usual
Weight: Avrage for her size
Voice: Calm, a little raspy if she hasn't spoken in a couple of hours
Gait: Normal, slightly stalky
Scent: Dead leaves and pine

Scars / Deformities: many scars from battles

Coordination: Decent
Reflexes: Great
Strength: Very good due to her size and muscle mass

Backstory: wip

wip

Nattlepaw

Current Name: Nettlepaw
Name meanings:
Nettle: Her parents raised her to be sharp, both with her mind and claws
Paw: Required suffix
Other Names, if any: Nettlekit
Sex and gender idenety: Cis female
Sexual Orientation: Unsure, leaning towards lesbian
Creation Date: 23.12.2021

Residential Information

Current Affiliation: Shadowclan
Mentor(s): -
Apprentice(s): none

Kin:
Darkmoth (mother) "She thought me well, I have nothing but respect for her and that"
Stormrunner (father) "He wasn't around a lot, which is fair since he was busy with warrior duties, I do not blame him for being loyal, the problem is he wasn't, he left Shadowclan when mother died."

Friends:
Pigeonpaw @/Toodle - They have interacted once, but Nettlepaw has taken a liking to her - "She seemed fun to be around, I'm just a little worried for her"
Acquaintance(s):
Chamomilepaw @/littlelove - They talked a little at a meeting - "Poor thing, I wish I could help her somehow, I also wish Shadowclan wouldn't see emotions as a bad thing! ... I wanna hug her... Just make sure she's ok."

Crush(s): -

Personality

Overview: She has always been clam, sensible and making choices with great care.
Traits: Calm, Calculating, Wise, Recentful, Haed-working - Careful

Mental Age: 16
Psychiatric Complications: -

Sociability:
Outlook:
Responsibility:
Cleanliness:
Generosity:
Manners:
Bravery:
Logical or Emotional?: Logical

Favorite Season: Greenleaf
Favorite Food(s): -
Favorite Word: "Loylaty"
Favorite Sound: birdsongs since she has trained to regognize them

Greatest Hope: To become a good warrior, and a fenomenal fighter and maybe find a special someone to be with
Greatest Strength: Her thinking skills, and emotional intelligence
Greatest Weakness: Her strive to find flaws in herself and blame herself
Worst Nightmare: To fall in love just to lose them
Deepest Darkest Secret: -

Quirk(s): She tries to find patterns and such in things, and to always been on top of things
Theme Song(s):

Background

Place of Birth: Shadowclan
Former rank(s): kit
Beliefs: Starclan and the Darkforst

Physical Traits

Fur Color(s): light, dull brown
Fur Texture: normal
Fur Length: normal
Markings: slight shifts in color but nothing more
Eye Color: light, greyish green

Body Type/Structure: Lean with long, legs, but rather thin and lithe
Height: normal
Weight: slight less since her mother never late her eat too much, but she is catching up
Voice: low, clam
Gait: a bit stalky
Scent: like dry thorns, earth, and leaves

Scars / Deformities: -

Coordination: Great after all her practice
Reflexes: Good
Strength: Very good considering her young age

Backstory:
1 moon: Nettlekit was born to a Shadowclan queen named Darkmoth, and her mate Stormrunner, a former Thunderclanner so had moved to Shadowclan to be with her after he had gotten the news that she was expecting his kits. Nettlekit was never proud of her mixed blood since many cats around her shot glares full of hate towards her. In their minds she didn't belong, only wasting their time, food, and space, like her father who was hunting or patrolling almost none-stop to prove he could be of use.

2 moons: Her father and she had never become close due to the little time they ever got together, and this gap was only widened as her mother got enough of everyone talking crap about them, so she made the choice to shape her oldest kit to be the best warrior she ever could. Day in and day out the two could be found in some part of the outer clearing, Duskmoth training Nettlekit in a bunch of different moves and techniques. And it soon began to dawn on Nettlekit how important of a skill everyone saw battling and fighting.

3-5 moons: Life had gotten a more and more routine-like feeling to it, every day passing win the same way. She'd wake up and groom her fur in preparation for the day, then go outside early in the morning, when new still covered the ground, and train with her mother in stalking and other hunting movest, when many were still asleep and it was easier to notice mistakes and fix them. Then they'd rest and talk about current clan events, battles, and so on. And as the sun reached its highest point the rest of the day in what Shadowclanners took the most pride in, battling and battle moves. Duskmoth also taught her things one might not always consider important, or think of, things like reading body language, recognizing birds by their calls and feathers, and even told her about Dawnstar and the other high ranks, and clans.

6 moons: But all that, all the calmness and even slight boredom in routine were about to take a huge turn. Since Nettlekit no longer needed milk at all Duskmoth ha moved out of the nursery and back into the warriors' den, and everything seemed fine, until a patrol she had been sent on was due, but none of the cats who had been on it returned, including Duskmoth. Nettlekit couldn't wrap her head around where they had gone. With his mate gone, Stormrunner no longer saw a point in staying in a clan he hated, but wasn't let back into his old clan, and left to become a rouge. Nettlekit felt troubled by all this, but life wouldn't stop and she was quickly trusted into a new part of her life as Dawnstar called her apprentice ceremony.

Origin:

It all began one night, during a fight between Shadowclan another clan, Shadowclan was strong but the battle was hard. Hollowheart, a large dark tom was the last heir true to their family, and the only one who could continue their bloodline, but when Shadowclan's leader at the time called retreat, he was still locked in battle with a enemy warrior from the other clan. He fought hard and well, and was just about to give the killing blow when another warrior from the other clan came to aid their clan-mate in battle, and instead of killing his foe, Hollowheart was slayed instead. Their family was frantic when they retried his body, what would happen their their clean bloodline now, when the last cat who's blood was pure Shadowclan blood was now dead.

But while their graved, Hollowheart was brought to a place few would get the blessing of seeing in their life time. The Darkforest had taken him there to talk with him. He spent almost a week with them, training and learning everything they had to teach him. After his time there the Darkforest cats told him he was ready to return to Shadowclan and begging a new line of great warriors in their great clan. And at the day his family had chosen to bury him, he suddenly woke up. It was something that happened so rarely the cats didn't know what to do. But after Hollowheart told them of his great adventure they were ecstatic, and so Hollowheart's and the Darkforest cat's plan got into motion.

Began by seeking out mollies of pure Shadowclan blood, and after their kits were born he trained them form young age to become mighty warriors, and honor the Darkforest, and cats who had saved their family line. Hollowheart aspired to become deputy and leader, but sadly he never rose to such heights. After his seconds death he staid dead in The Darkforest, and trained his offspring from beyond the grave, continuing his mission of making Shadowclan stronger.

Legends:
Palenight's gluttony:
Hollowheart's firstborn, Palenight, was as strong and proud as her father, but lacked the sensible humbleness he had. After her father's great deeds she felt she also had to prove herself, and so she did. With her siblings she took on many foes, from cats to foxes few could stand in the way. And her plan worked, she was soon one of the most respected warriors in Shadowclan, and her chance soon arose, as the previous deputy was killed, and their leader was on their two last lives. Now was Palenight's moment to shine, there was only one other cat she was worried over, her brother was also well behaved, as only one of them could be deputy, her brother came up with the idea of a battle between the two, where the losing cat would back down, and the winner could become deputy. But Palenight wasn't willing to play it so, instead, she went out on her own, aiming to do something so brave and bold no one could ever beat it. And so she found what she could kill to show off, a wolf. Of course, there was no way anyone could ever take down such a beast, especially not by themselves, but blinded by the glory it could bring her Palenight wasn't thinking clearly anymore. With a burning passion to finally get the recognition she thought she deserved, she attacked. But even she, a member of the Nightsky family with The Darkforest on her side, could beat the creature and was promptly killed on the spot.

It turned out she was the only one their leader had considered for the role of deputy, and when she was dead their leader choice a completely other cat as deputy. Every since no one has managed to come as close to a high rank as Palenight was. This story is often told to kits of the kin to remind them how greed is a bad thing, and how they always need think about the clan, not just themselves.

Last edited by Hopeless; February 7th, 2022 at 08:28 AM.
Old January 17th, 2022, 11:40 AM

the Lightspark Union

Beastflame (me)

Origin:

Unlike what you might expect the Lightningspark Bloodline doesn't have an origin story, it was just founded one day by a she-cat named Birdspark, when she felt Thunderclan was too scattered, everyone just hanging out by themselves or their best friends, not even always coming together under the threat of an enemy clan. Her plans were simply to teach cats to work together more, everyone, not just the cats related to her, but not everyone listened, and some of the only ones who did were her own kits, who taught what she preached to their kits, and so on and so on until it had become an unspoken goal and rule of the family to always keep their clan strong and united.

Last edited by Hopeless; February 18th, 2022 at 05:58 AM.
Old January 19th, 2022, 03:35 AM

the Brightriver Family (slightly wip) (also please keep in mind that the views against LGBTQ and such do not reflect my own)

Basics

Current Name: Icekit
Name meanings: For his blue eyes and calm nature
Other Names, if any: (future) Icepaw, Icehawk/blaze/???
Sex and gender idenety:
Sexual Orientation: Demisexual (unaware, doesn't think it's even a thing), heteroromantic (attracted to Females)
Creation Date: 14.1.2022

Residential Information

Current Affiliation: Riverclan
Mentor(s): -
Apprentice(s): -

Kin:

Acquaintance(s): -

Crush(s): -

Personality (wip)

Overview:
Aloof, distant, calm, indifferent: Sometimes Ice seems to almost float through life, he doesn't stand on the sidelines, but also doesn't stand out or speak up like many others. He can come off as rather unbothered by things other see as very important, but inside he is focusing on almost every little detail a lot. While he hasn't ever said it to anyone, "Perfectionism is a disease" is something he often thinks to himself.

Sarcastic, charming, Suave: Once he is older, and not always trying to prove he is mature and all, he'll start to smile more, not the kind type, but the 'sure, it's dumb but I won't complain'- rather self-assured kind. He'll be rather confident in his abilities, since they'll be well trained and perfected, and will (while he doesn't like bragging) won't hesitate to prove himself in front of anyone willing to watch.

Well-spoken, knowledgable: Icekit. Needs. Information.

Traits: ^

Mental Age: -
Psychiatric Complications: -

Sociability: Decent
Outlook: Mildly posistive
Responsibility: Good
Cleanliness: Very Good
Generosity: Not The Best
Manners: Very Good
Bravery: Very Good
Logical or Emotional?: Logaicl

Favorite Season: Newleaf
Favorite Food(s): Young crabs (he has fine taste)
Favorite Word: Charm
Favorite Sound: His own voice is pretty high up

Greatest Hope: To become deputy or maybe leader, though he doesn't really care much for that either
Greatest Strength: His smooth talking
Greatest Weakness: His careless nature towards others
Worst Nightmare: Having a bad reputation within his clan
Deepest Darkest Secret: -

Quirk(s): -

Background

Place of Birth: Riverclan
Former rank(s): -
Beliefs: -

Physical Traits

Fur Color(s): Silvery blue
Fur Texture: Smooth
Fur Length: Normal
Markings: Faint tabby
Eye Color: Icy blue

Body Type/Structure: Lean and rather graceful (will become more muscular later)
Height: Slightly above average
Weight: Decently average
Voice: Smooth and pleasant
Gait: Long, confident strides
Scent: Fresh, a bit like the ocean

Scars / Deformities: -

Coordination: Very Good
Reflexes: Decent
Strength: Decent (for a kit)

Backstory:-

Head:
The family will always be ruled by the head of the family, usually the oldest cat of it's blood, though sometimes the title is passed down if another cat is found more suitable, such as having made a greater positive impact on the clan, or done some other great deed to justify their promotion. As the head of the family the cat's job is to oversee the meetings and make sure apprentices of the family get good and proper training (no matter who their mentor is) before they can earn their full name.

Origin:

The Brightriver family has always been built and founded on completely loyalty to Riverclan, along with certain traditions and rules, that - while some stayed unspoken - were to be strictly followed. There wasn't a set punishment for barking them too badly, one was simply disowned, any offspring they had after that could return to the family by proving themselves as beyond and more than their parent.

Traditions:

[Some anit-LGBTQ+ views will be mentioned here]

The Brightriver family considers toms and mollies having different roles in society, mollies are considered weaker or tom stronger, but while most tasked are shared, many are also considered more for toms or more for mollies. Anyone can fight, go outside, become high ranks and so on as they please, the family rules do not touch on that, but kits are to be nursed up by a molly, who should stay with the kits for their first three moons. After that time period they may go back to their warrior duties if they so please, but both parents should train their litter from two moons of age, until their apprentice ceremony where a hand-picked mentor would take over.
Queens are considered to be around the top of the hierarchy in the family, and are almost worshipped, their every need is to be met to the fullest degree, which is the toms job, and harming a cat who is carrying or nursing kits is one of the worst things someone could do, along with betraying Riverclan or killing an innocent cat.

LGBTQ+ anything wasn't really considered quite ok, not going as far as to openly criticize or exclude members of it, but it's often frowned upon behind closed doors. Couples should consist of a tom and a molly, since only they are able to have kits together and continue the bloodline.

A cat must have the blood of the original founders in their veins to be considered a true part of the family, one cannot marry into it, nor be taken in, they are allowed to practice their beliefs, but aren't considered for the head of the family, or for the secret meetings.

Rules
- One most follow all the rules
- One may not harm or neglect a kit or queen, they do not have to go as far as to put them above the needs of the clan, but their needs should be put before one's own
- Riverclan should be put before even one's own life
- Queens are to be treated with utmost respect, and their every need should be met to the highest degree by their mate/kit-father.
- A cat must have the blood of the original founders in their veins to be considered a true part of the family, one cannot marry into it, nor be taken in, they are allowed to practice their beliefs, but aren't considered for the head of the family, or for the secret meetings.
- Should one break the rules, and fail to justify themselves properly, it will be up to the head and oldest family members to determine if or not they may stay as a part of the family. If not, they will no longer be
- Any mates one will take should ideally be pureblooded Riverclaners, and while one can have how many mates they like, they should only have one litter at a time to put as much effort into the kits as possible

Last edited by Hopeless; January 25th, 2022 at 12:15 PM.