Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Roleplaying (OOC) > Character Resources

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Whac-A-Mink [WC/ShC]
Last post by Moonraven
Today 05:56 PM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Fritter
Today 05:55 PM
Come Along with Me, It's...
Last post by Quacky
Today 05:52 PM
[P] Who are you? [Ranboo...
Last post by PoisonOrchid
Today 05:51 PM
Firefly Cove
by dino.
Last post by SpiritedWarrior
Today 05:47 PM

Old April 23rd, 2024, 09:06 AM
Fire in the Hole!!

Bump Policy: Unless I say otherwise, two days.
My Mood: Amused

Default Re: RiverClan Medicine Cat Apprentice Applications

Good luck folks!
[You couldn't pay me to put my only rc car Goldfish in here nope mm-mm.]

Character Site [WIP]
Faithfern is the Current Leader of Darkclan. She has an open den policy.

The cats are waiting for their toys impatiently
Old April 23rd, 2024, 09:59 AM
Pfp from Charat.me

Bump Policy: don't bump me if you don't want bumped
My Mood: Lurking

Martenburr

Before His Encounter with the Dog

Look Me In The Eye’s
You’ll See My Demons
Lurking Just Below
But don’t be Afraid
For They are Mine Alone

“That night… I Watch My Entire World Burn Down in Front of My Eyes. The Scent of Death was so thick I thought I would choke from the pain and anger that raised up inside of me. “ - Marten 5 ½ moons old

“It felt like they were judging my soul, Judging me for all I was… those eyes… all those eyes… but their words hurt the most… the words that told me i was a waste of space… that i was nothing and would never be…” - Martenpaw 6 moons old

“That night… when i was 5 & a half moons old… I watched everything go up in flames… i saw the face of my Father twisted in pain and terror as he burnt to death… heard his screams for me to flee… but i was frozen… it was like i was in a trance or something… I couldn't feel anything… the next thing i knew… a she-cat a few moons older than me was pulling me by my tail out of the fire. It was then that everything came back and I was able to move… “ - Martenburr 12 moons old

I’ve Seen Things
I’d Rather Forget
But Now I Know
Life is Imperfect
Just like Me

Negative Traits Developed after the Fire:

Night terrors, every night he seems to relive that night in his dreams
Anti-social, he no longer can trust others easily and it takes him a long time to develop enough trust to befriend someone.
Fear of Rejection: he was bullied his whole life, before & after joining rc, leading to him to hate himself and see all of his flaws as the biggest thing about himself. He feels like everyone is going to hate him, like the world hates him.
Timid, he’s afraid… very afraid of everything in life that moves

Positive traits still held onto:

Flower Lover: he loves nothing more than to talk to the flowers and enjoys spring time to the fullest, often lost in thought thinking about flowers and nothing else.
Loyalty: undying loyalty to the end. He’s not interested in violence but you threaten his clanmates, he’ll get defensive and WILL attack if triggered to do so

Love: Earn his love and he’ll love you till the day the world ends.
Life Long Learner: Give him Something he’s passionate about and he’ll seek out all that he can find out, though somewhat slowly given his timid nature.

So go ahead
Say those Bad things
They Hurt Me
But i don’t care
How bad it stings
I may cry
I may weep
But in the end
Your words are pointless

Fun Fact: He’s Themed After Dean From Harvest Moon: Light Of Hope Special Edition & Tamaki Amajiki From MHA.

Bio & Tracker: https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums...ad.php?t=77995

Interview/Skit:
(free of stuttering to make it easier to read)
UP= University Principal
M = Martenburr

UP: “Welcome Martenburr, I have your resume right here. But First, I Must Know, Why Are You Interested In Being The School Nurse? What Makes You So Keen For The Position?”

M: “Well Madame, the thing is, to put it plainly, I've never thought violence was a great idea, no, I am for peace. Besides, let the strong fight, they are brave and they shine in battle. Yes, their job is noble, a noble calling for a noble life… But I found the Life of a Nurse… The Life of a Healer… to be the calling i view most important, not to say Fighter is below me or the ways of a healer, but to say, i value helping others, taking care of others, to be the most important thing to one like me”

UP: “Interesting For One Who Works In a Fighting World to Say that, are you Sure it’s not that you are a coward, one being with so much… how do you say … Trauma? Fire trauma no less!”

M: “Mademe, with all respect, i am a coward, i’m a coward who admits it too! But you must know, the cowardness comes from the world around me! Yes! I hate being surrounded by others, who I feel 100% of my being to be judging me! But does that make me a Coward who can’t be trusted? NO! I’d Die in a Fight if I Had too! But I’d Rather Die Caring for Others, Showing Others that they will always be able to lean on me when they need someone the most! I was alone most of my life after my father died… that's what did this to me.

But Madame, in all Seriousness… I’ll Gather up what courage I have if needed and fight. But I feel like my life is for a different purpose… a purpose that calls to care for others!!!”

After The Dog Encounter

“When that Dog Came After Me… i Thought i was done for! I thank the stars every night that only my paw was injured. That incident made me realize something… Being alone all the time makes it so no-ones there to help you or to lean on for support… I was utterly alone while my paw healed, no one to miss or to be missed by. This time around I want to make many friends! Perhaps even find people I can call my family. I’m tired of Being alone, Of Having No-one. To those who doubted me? You all can go nose dive into a beehive for all I care. Your words won’t hurt me anymore.” - Martenburr, 15 moons

Look into my eyes
No longer afraid
Words can be mean
But they can’t hurt me
If i don’t let them

The dogs barking is loud
The pain was so real
The loss of feeling is
A slim price to pay
To awake from

This blurry Nightmare
I once called life
I see more clearly now
All the colors of bold
All the happy moments
I had missed all along

i don't currently have Discord, i can talk to my parents about getting it though. if they say no though would Google chat work?

"Flower Power is Key, Dear, To A Healthy body and a Healthy Mind" - Harley Quinn of Rose Mist Flower Farms

Last edited by Zei; April 23rd, 2024 at 10:06 AM.
Old April 23rd, 2024, 10:00 AM
somehow still here

Bump Policy: 24hrs
My Mood: Dark

good luck, and may the odds be ever in your favour

Character Bio's | Tracker/Finder
larchflame: well insulated - sootkit: world weaving 1, herbal knowledge 1 - silverkit: go with the flow
Old April 23rd, 2024, 11:10 AM
Scuttling in the basement

Bump Policy: When the stars align (2 days, 1 if urgent)
My Mood: Asleep

Last edited by hades.; May 1st, 2024 at 08:03 PM.
Old April 23rd, 2024, 04:22 PM
richie lipschitz !!!

Bump Policy: 1 day time sensitive, 2 days if not [ please provide link ]

♯┆⸝⸝ ꒰ cobwebpaw's medicine cat apprentice application . ₊⊹ ★

“ they could prescribe you any illness you’d like if you define the terms of your ailments
you could sing a pretty malady like a black canary, 
but a crow don’t know the smell of carbon monoxide ”

the application .
[ reviews from others will be added in as i recieve them ]

yeah i made this. it's satire jsyk

“ offer up your innocence, please ignore the side effects
you’ve lost your mind and almost lost your life before, so you’ll be fine ”

thank you so much for this opportunity <3
- finley / sillycreatur

creds to king-lulu-deer on deviantart
lyric creds to will wood [ & the tapeworms ]

Last edited by sillycreatur; April 29th, 2024 at 07:15 PM.
Old April 23rd, 2024, 04:32 PM
eternally tired

good luck everyone <3
|| ʚcharacter siteɞ ||

Old April 24th, 2024, 01:28 AM
pfp by chickadee

Bump Policy: 12 hours / 2 hours time sensitive
My Mood: Sneaky

winter???
placeholdong?mm

Lillian gave belly rubs to all the cats
x ghostie gave da cats all da love <3
pat pat - hope
lots of love given by: Thechaoticdigitalcircus & SeonghwasBunnyEars
Pocket Full of Purrkies ACTIVE
Old April 24th, 2024, 07:29 AM
silly little guy

Bump Policy: 72 hrs!
My Mood: Dead

'but if i made my bed
did i make demons in it?
set 'em free from my head
did i make demons in it?'

---

Tansypaw Medicine Cat Return and Redemption Arc Application!
Please select a seed to plant to continue.

INTRODUCTION
NAME: Muffin > Tansypaw > ???
Sexual Orientation: Lesbian
Creation Date: June 26th, 2023
Birthdate: Ages up the 11th of each month

PHYSICAL INTRODUCTION
Fur Color(s): Diluted tortiseshell. (Grey, cream, white)
Fur Texture: Short and fluffy.
Fur Length: Short
Markings: Tortiseshell with white lower half.
Eye Color: Brown
Body Type/Structure: Small for her age. Small paws and short tail. Rounded ears.
Height: 6"
Weight: 5 lbs
Voice: Lynette - Genshin Impact
Gait: Trot
Scent: Tansy

ON THE SURFACE
(+) Eager, (+) Determined, (=) Curious, (=) Defensive, (-) Distrusting, (-)Cowardly
Though she has changed because of the things that have happened to her, she's still the same old Tansypaw. Stubborn and a bit harsh at times, she cannot help the bite that trails her words at times. A bit more obviously closed off but still always thirsty for knowledge and desperate to help. All she wants to do is help and pave a place for herself in this world. She only hopes she can find it.

UNDER THE SURFACE
Tansy places a lot of blame on herself for the things that happened before and after she ran away. She knows that whatever happens to her is deserved. After all, why wouldn't Riverclan be mad at the child that ran away from her obviously too heavy responsibility? Is she a bit bitter about it all? Of course, who wouldn't be? But does she harbor any anger? At this point it's fizzled out. There's no room for anger when there's so much... So much what?

EVEN DEEPER
Regret. There is so much regret. Lonely. She has been so lonely. Home. She just wants to go home. Home, home, home, back to Riverclan. Back to her den. Back to helping, all she's ever wanted to do was help! Gingerstar, oh Gingerstar, why did you do this to her? Are you proud? Please be proud.

Tansypaw was Riverclan's previous medicine cat apprentice but when everything became too much she ran away. So what does this mean? It means a few things! Pick a flower that has sprouted from the seeds you planted to understand a bit better.

Hiding under the petals seems to be a water droplet-- but wait? Upon closer inspection... Oh, there's something there.

Positives:
+ Tansypaw is familiar with the ways of med cat life!
+ Tansypaw is nearing her full name-- all that's left is an assessment! Maybe... Proving herself to Riverclan again could be enough?
+ She has so much knowledge to share! Months of training has done her well-- she'd be a great asset to not only Riverclan but also Mistyshard! Here is her training tracker with all her experience!

Negatives:
- Some cats may not be too happy to see her again... But she's determined to push through the negativity and take responsbility.
- Perhaps she's grown a bit paranoid... But being home should fix that, right?

Oh no! These flowers are growing too large for the tiny pots they were planted in. It's time to relocate! Where would you like to plant your flowers?

OOC, but IC related notes:
- I completely and totally understand that Tansypaw returning to her position will take time, trust, and hard work. Neither of us are opposed to this and willing to work hard for it! I personally think it would make for a very interesting plot on the site!
- Tansy understands that returning means that there will be both a warm and cold reception. It is something she is willing to push through to come back home.

OOC notes:
-I want to start off by apologizing for the sudden mental health leave I had to take months ago. But I am back and better than ever!!
-I love and miss the community very dearly. I felt as though I was very good at my job and took my role very seriously! It was definitely my own fault it got cut short but I would love to give it another shot if you'll have me.
- I can handle the work load it requires and I have lots of time to devote to the site on my hands. Of course I would once again have to post and get my weekly posting back up but otherwise I am ready to do!
- I have a discord that I use daily and am very easy to reach!

What's this? It seems as though some of the other flowers in the garden have something to say! Let's lean in closer and have a listen...

Tansy tansy tansy, what a wonderful cat. She was always a hard working cat sometimes accidentally skipping a meal she was so busy. All of this was done for a deep love of the clan and to help every cat who called out for her aid. Only a fool and blind cat would think otherwise. As well she is sweet as honey! Anyone who was able to spend time with her would see how much sweetness could actually be contained in a cat. Truly a wonderful cat
-Adderpaw (@/Fish)

"Tansypaw?? Gosh, I miss her so much. Tansypaw was my first friend in the clan! She was so kind, and even though she was being hounded by ungrateful clanmates, she took time out of her day to teach a lonely kit--that's me, by the way--herbs when I asked. I saw first hand how much and how hard she worked.
I spent a lot of time in the medicine den watching over my friend Crystalkit, and Tansypaw never told me to leave, and even let me help sometimes! She seemed grateful for the help. Stars, I think the clan really really relied on her. Too much, in fact. She was only one cat. She hadn't even been given her full name yet. I think Tansypaw was one of the strongest cats I know."
-Eaglepaw (@/Mica)

[indigo eyes widen for only a heartbeat, surprise. maybe mirth. in that same instant, he composes himself into the cool apathy he usually carries] "she's back? outstanding." [rushwater shifts uncomfortably, the scrutiny of interview on him. if he had a collar to tug and loosen, he likely would have.] "hardest working damn cat i've ever met. i hope eaglepaw takes a scar from her story and grows up to be just as dedicated and smart. i don't blame her for running off. this clan never appreciated her. this clan- for all it's worth. for all i adore it -never appreciated anything it was given. but she's tough. she's strong. and i have fai- no. confidence in her. through it all. tansypaw is dedicated, experienced, and cleverer than anything. she's not one to take any mouse dung from anycat, and for that, i respect her." [clearing his throat, he gives a brief nod of his head, a certainty in his eyes.]
-Rushwater (@/redshiftreign)

more stories to be added...

What a beautiful garden you've started! If you continue to water it it'll grow up beautiful and strong, won't it? Wait a second... These aren't flowers at all! This is a cat! Were we building Tansypaw back up all this time? How lovely. She gazes at you with an unsure smile, bit a gleam of determination in her eye.

Will you give her another chance to grow? Now what's this? It seems as though she has something to leave you with. It's another song! How wonderful, Tansypaw, let's hear it.

' i can taste the bitter on my tongue,
regret for the life that had just begun.
every time i close my eyes i can see them,
oh yes, i can see them.
as brittle as a flower,
i can only cower,
but even a coward has to stand back up.

those faces that haunt
this figure gone gaunt,
sneer and snicker into the morn.
but even still the fear adorned
hides away for another day.
let the light shine, i pray.

mistakes, i've made a few,
but of course that's nothing new.
despite it all i'm still here.
even if i have much to fear.
oh so much to fear but they won't see my tears.
not this time for a coward has to stand back up.

those faces that haunt
this figure gone gaunt,
the light, it warms, i say.

the safety of home,
oh how it calms.
days past that warm my soul,
after they had taken their toll.
i just want to be home again.
so my life can begin again.

those faces that haunt
this figure gone gaunt,
now in the light i stay.

She's finished her song but it seems as though she wants to leave you with one last message. Okay, Tansypaw, you're running out of time but maybe you'll have one last chance to say something.

"I know I've taken up a lot of your time." She mumbles, seated politely with her tail curled over her paws. "An' I know that I don't got any right comin' back here and thinkin' things will be easy. Because I know they won't be. But nothin' was easy before and I'm still alive. That's gotta mean somethin'."

Oh, what are you doing, Tansypaw? You just look like an idiot. Stupid, stupid Tansypaw. Never knows when to stop. Never knows when to shut her mouth. Regardless of these thoughts, the small molly decides to keep talking, staring up with a sad look in her eyes.

"I gotta make it up. To Riverclan. To Birdsnow. To Gingerstar and Larkstar. I gotta... Gotta fix my mistakes. An' I'm ready for whatever my clan mates gotta say to my face about it. This time I'm ready. I ain't gonna run anymore. That's all. Thank ya for listenin'."

" oh the places you'll go, little love of mine "
character bios.
gif of cloverhoney by @/ramen !

Last edited by silver.; April 25th, 2024 at 09:24 AM.
Old April 24th, 2024, 09:03 AM

Bump Policy: After a week!
My Mood: Busy

BRANCHPAW

Apprentice | RiverClan | Tom | 6 Moons
TBD

Last edited by Blazing; April 30th, 2024 at 03:01 AM.
Old April 24th, 2024, 10:03 AM
death does not define us

Status: ★ umbrae et pulvis sumus ★ ★ PART RAT ★ ~ Forever known as ~MothDust~
Bump Policy: doesn't matter to me :)
My Mood: Bored

Good luck everyone (everyones applications look so nice!! I hope mine lives up to it as well)

૮ ྀིྀིྀི₍ ⸝⸝•̥\./•̥⸝⸝ ₎ ྀིა Fawnheart<3 gifted me this fawn and threw flowers on my profile ❀ | TheRadioDemon gave headpats to all here ( T_T)\(^-^ ) | Ravenswings was here :> | Beanz is locked hostage here from Moths duck army | finley.exe is headbanging to mindless self indulgence :0 | Starphobia has showered stars upon everyone. Stars everywhere! | leopard. cats tramped the place... THEY HAVE COME AGAIN! | CrimsonOaks held up two gay cats here and the lion king theme song started. | Nyx's WCO soul is still here
Blaze left her art supplies here ☆♡♤◇♧○□
Art Shop