Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Allegiances
ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rookfire

RiverClan
Leader: Stormstar
Deputy: Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Cobwebfern

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw
Recent Threads
[training] if we weren't...
Last post by seeingstars
Today 02:33 AM
[p] so i went out with my...
Last post by seeingstars
Today 02:17 AM
Warrior Name Game
Last post by Shrew
Today 02:06 AM
James and Featherbreeze
by Angelia
Last post by taillow
Today 02:04 AM
[training] is this how all...
Last post by TheRedWyvern
Today 12:17 AM

Old November 7th, 2023, 07:34 PM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps
My Mood: Mysterious

Default one of these days ill catch a break [p]

tw: panic attack, emotional distress, slight gore, brief mention of self inflicted wound
(this is just bc rain would very realistically find tc soon and the plot where he joins isn't ready to be started yet so i just had him get snatched up)
He slammed against the cage wall, heart hammering against his chest. No. No. Not this. Not a cage. he had to get out, he just wanted to go home. Loud pants, chokes for air squeezed his throat and he kicked with all his might. "Mama please help me, Mama I want to go home. I want to go see my family. Mama, please save me." He whimpered out, paws pressing into every crevice, kicking over the can of food that had lured him here.

He used to be smarter than this.

But he had just been so hungry, so cold. It smelled so good. He was so hungry, he didn't even notice he was trapped until after he had finished his meal, scarfing it down and sliced the bridge of his nose open, blood rolling down his muzzle like tears from his eyes. "Auntie Bumble, Auncle Muddy? M-Mister Guy?" He choked out the nickname of the nice tom he had met at the Windswept Plains. He just wanted out. He just wanted to go home. Little did Rain know, but he had been merely a few hundred yards from the ThunderClan border.

And now he was as far away as ever. His claws dug into his shoulder fur and he tore out a clump, squeezing the small puff of dusky brown fur and shoving it outside the cage door. If only someone knew what he smelled like- what he looked like. Delusions told him that maybe the kind tom who had met him on the Windswept Plains, that brownish red guy, that he would find the fur, smell his scent and the scent of this cage and the Nofurs who planted it, and then connect the dots. Maybe he would even mention it to someone who knew his aunt or his auncle?

Delusional, but hopeful. Not even hopeful. Misguided, idiotic hopes. He crouched down low, sniffling softly, as a large, tall figure approached, shrinking into the back of the cage as he was snatched up.

Rain didn't know it, but he had never been so close yet so far from his family and ThunderClan.

[hmmm just to see if we can get the ball rolling, 1-2 tc cats are welcome to maybe have heard him calling his aunt and auncle's names, but then came and smelled the twoleg scent and drawn the conclusion that he got snatched up. they can do what they want with the info i just thought this would be a juicy little side thing to see if this can slide bro back on the radar haha. if u need any backstory info just vm/pm me and i shall give u the deets

also @third.phantom - mister guy, @dino. - auntie bumbles + @Rani - auncle muddy - no response needed ofc just wanted to mention u bc ur catties got mentioned + to let u (rani and dino) know that lil guy still exists]

nightshade | birdsnow | daybreak | fallenkit

Last edited by poppy; November 7th, 2023 at 07:41 PM.