Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan > RiverClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Spiders characters designs
by Spider.
Last post by dino.
Today 01:06 AM
WindClan Clearing
by Ian
Last post by TheRedWyvern
Today 12:57 AM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by furrensic
Today 12:37 AM
Desert Rain Frog's Art...
Last post by Tallstar
Today 12:27 AM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Alchemist Kitsune
Today 12:19 AM

Old July 1st, 2024, 06:51 PM
time to wake up

Status: may have forgotten some rps so please bump me if needed!
Bump Policy: Two days time sensitive / five days all other
My Mood: Distracted

Default riverclan, attack! [rc v atari 1]

Event [#event]

After speaking with the outsiders at the border, Fadingstar knew that RiverClan had to take action. Being near such an aggressive group meant that RiverClan couldn't take a passive stance. They needed to establish themselves as a formidable group that shouldn't be taken lightly.

Leaping up onto the Starpoint, he yowled, "RiverClan! I've just returned from a solo patrol at one of our borders. While I was there, I was approached by some outsiders from another group. They told me more about another group that Dusklion recently scented near another one of our borders. According to them, this other group is large and has been repeatedly attacking their small group for moons. I know that some of you may question my decision to trust these outsiders, but the way they spoke, the way they looked, the way they carried themselves; it all spoke of cats who were being honest.

"If we want to remain secure in these mountains, we need to take a strong stance and be proactive. This other group is clearly aggressive; we need to show them that RiverClan are formidable opponents who shouldn't be cast aside. It's only a matter of time before they try to attack us, too; and frankly, I don't know if I'd blame them. If the roles were reversed, I'd likely attack them too. That's why we need to put our claws out first; to make it clear that we won't be pushed out of our home. Not again."

There was a part of him that wanted to support this small group of cats, too; he knew what it was like to be beaten and battered by another group. He didn't know enough of the history between the two groups to know for certain whether their war was rooted in survival, revenge, or something else, but either way he sympathized with their plight.

"Warriors and battle-trained apprentices who are healthy enough to fight, follow me. We're going to start by moving our border with them back by a good margin; I'm sure they won't just roll over and take that. We won't attack them until they bring a sizable force to meet us; this isn't about being a bunch of bullies to a patrol. I'm not going to hold it against anyone if they don't want to join; it's entirely up to you.

"Mistyshard, I want you to come with us to help the critically injured; Berrypaw, stay behind and begin prepping your herbs for the wounded when they return. Cobwebfern, since you have medical knowledge, I want you to stay with Berrypaw and help her prepare. When the wounded come in, you can help Mistyshard and Berrypaw however they need it."

With that said, he leapt off the Starpoint and headed out of camp, beckoning for those who wished to join to follow.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Once the assembled group arrived at the border, Fadingstar immediately crossed it. Glancing over his shoulder, he called, "If two warriors want to join me in moving the scent markers, please do. The rest of you, follow us over the border and be ready for the response. Mistyshard, stay near the rear and don't take any unnecessary risks."

He wasted no time in setting new scent-markers about a tree-length into this group's territory. Hopefully, a couple of other warriors would join him in scent-marking.

HERE'S HOW THIS WILL WORK

RiverClan is trying to establish dominance over the Atari. Fading will try speaking with them first, but if it fails they will fight. The Atari are scripted to lose this fight if it happens; the Atari high ranks have been given the freedom to decide what that will look like. This fight, if it occurs, will last for five days, at which point Fadingstar will decide that RiverClan has sent a strong enough message and call for them to retreat.

Any warrior and battle-trained apprentice may participate! If this turns into a fight, this can count as a training instance for your apprentice, but they must make at least two combat posts for it to count!

I'll need someone with an Atari cat to post with their cat noticing the large group of RiverClan cats in their territory and running back to alert the rest of the Atari. Once someone has alerted the Atari IC that they're being invaded, you may begin posting with your Atari cats responding! If we can get a post of the Atari being notified ASAP, that would be awesome! That post should go up in the Atari camp thread. Atari high ranks: If there are any problems with this, please let me know ASAP! RC cats should not attack until Fading has tried to speak to the Atari.

Any RC cats who kill children (cats 8 moons and under), torture someone, or maim another cat (i.e. ripping off a leg/tail/paw etc.) will be permanently exiled. Fading has zero tolerance for that kind of behavior. Ear shredding is permissible.

If you have any questions, please reach out! Apologies if anyone receives a double ping- pinging both RC and the Atari.

( @Dust @Dark @dino. @appariitiion @Jade @wolfie @beau @furrensic @Dirtfur @Estelle @Silverware @The Kitty. @Abyssopelagic @gs29513 @Astraea @Peril @Sklee @JackHunt_17 @iliri @Frozen Reign @interloper2 @poppy @Fritter @Wintersun @starry @Tiabirb @elswhere @Weekend-Wondering @Beetlenose @Swiftheart <3 @nyx @Galaxy_ @Ian @Apollo. @taillow @bubble[error]. @Bean @Tecumori @SpiritWolf_yt @sol. @Wingnettle @PiXiE! @Kedamono @Rose @ghost. @occultation @Caspian @Streamtail @Red Dawn @Fernwillow @Starii @Dakotaa @lem~ @wendigo @hermeswind @Spookez. @SeonghwaBerry @ophelia @Ymir @FruitBatz @redshiftreign @Frosted pelt @Cinnamon~ @Kix @Morrigan @Cornbread1233 @Snowyfeathr @Minkuu @Katiethewolfchild @roo! @birdbrain @Spider. @tulin @Carrot @DarkGold @SunsetWhisker @Ladiebugg @ChaosBringer. @silver. @Neptune. @Wyv3rn @Saki @RavensCall @Sleek @Theodore_510 @braveleopard. @isla @JellyCat @Moonlit @LunaStar22 @Fish @Hestia! @CapriSunx @Mica @hawkboi @_*LAutnhaesntaar*_ @spoon_ @Blueberry^^^Galaxy @Sunny Cheerful @Pumpkin Latte @Kuwu @endlesshax @Samantha @Desert Rain Frog @finley !! @Firestar512 @tinypaws @.Sunshine. @indiebee @Moon Shark @Kieran. @lys.luvbot @lesbianism @Naila @chickadee @arrow. @Marigoldwhisper @Luminous @Windy @Myling @f0rg0tt3n_v0id @Blaaze @Beanz @Epiales @alec @IntrovertIRL @Never @Bluue @Butternose @ellie @kittycatburmise @JellyMoons @squidz @Lillexcore @ashstar1 @Yoshdo @RoboPrism @Dolomedes @Tallstar @Littlesun0112 @Fits @zozelen @Moondapple @bramblemask @Blazing @JuniperSeed @20874 @Toga Himiko @PINTO BEAN @DaffodilFlight @Seamrog @IDIOTICBEAN101 @PoisonOrchid @lark. @Wavesong @burntToast @Goopysharkboi @rubberRatroom @constellation @Hollyheart of thunder @DragonloverWV @Rowan @interloper5 @RainFall Wonders @lionparty25 @sleepyyjax @sootflame @dagnyme @Onion Sandwich @WebsiteKitty @~Jade )

Fadingstar is currently RiverClan's leader. He has an open den policy; his den can be found here. If you have any questions or concerns about RiverClan, or any plots to propose, feel free to leave me a VM or DM! Please do not take my characters' IC opinions as reflective of my own.

Last edited by occultation; July 1st, 2024 at 09:01 PM.
Old July 1st, 2024, 06:57 PM

Bump Policy: 24 Hours!
My Mood: Angelic
Default Re: riverclan, attack! [rc v atari 1]

°RowanMane°
Male / Warrior / 30 Moons / Riverclan
large, strong mackerel-striped brown tabby with long fur and gray eyes — he has a crooked jaw with a scratch across his mouth and half his ear missing
Purrks: None
Interaction For: @occultation

He followed his leader without hesitation because at this point?—screw his jaw. He could damn well still fight alongside his clan, especially if this group had been an issue. He still has his claws and can…kind of…bite. He wouldn’t pass this up though. The other clans ambush merely fueled his anger up. Now he could burst.

“I can go with.” He offered to Fading’Star, hoping his recovering broken jaw wouldn’t make him get passed up on helping out.

Old July 1st, 2024, 07:03 PM

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Cool

SPIRALTAIL-25 moons
Spiraltail walked towards where the meeting had been called and sat down at the mention of cats needed he instantly volunteered “I would like to join the patrol..anything I can do to help the clan.”he said rising to his paws
@occultation

Specklepaw is the current medicine cat apprentice for Frostclan
Hyenaslash is the current medicine cat for Sunclan he has an open den policy

https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=82554

Art made by RamenThePidgeon

Last edited by Tallstar; July 1st, 2024 at 07:08 PM.
Old July 1st, 2024, 07:07 PM

Bump Policy: 24 Hours!
My Mood: Angelic

°Clover°
Male / 36 Moons / Outsider Group
white and brown spotted tom with bright green eyes and plenty of scars, recent and old
Purrks: None
Interaction For: occultation (I hope this is okay, if not I can take it down)

He had wandered the mountain, thinking to himself…and he scented cats nearby, but not Atari. His…friends…no. Group-mates. They told him about this ‘clan’ and he wanted to see for himself. It would be safer right? That’s what he thought before everyone died. But if they attacked with this large group…who knows. He just had too see, and death wasn’t his biggest concern anymore. He heard cats voices and treading paws in the rough mountain ground.

“Bingo..” he whispered, peaking from behind a rock at first before revealing himself a bit more. Let’s see…who looked like the leader here? The one instructing them all of course. He spotted the cat that seemed to be doing so. And the group looked decently large. It already felt safer—kind of. He didn’t fully trust these random cats yet but them sharing a common enemy was a start. He made himself look a bit larger and walked up to Fading’Star.

“Greetings” he dipped his head. “You met some of my friends earlier—I think. I mean no harm—I swear. I’m just wondering if—you’re attacking the Atari?” He had to figure out their motives first.

Old July 1st, 2024, 07:14 PM

Bump Policy: ✩1 week due to personal reasons
My Mood: Doubtful

CROW

The black atari tom slinked through the shadow. He had heard from other cats that there was another group moved in, and crow just had to investigate. The Claw made his way through until he paused, strange scent flooding his nostrils. Sometimes was wrong, the scent was strong. Too strong. He stalked closer, amber hues glistening as he watched the strange group step onto atari land. Were they attacking?? Oh hell no, Crow wad not going to let that slide. Quickly, the black tom turned back, rushing back to camp. Saturn would know what to do.

( @occultation - for viewing purposes)

x ghostie is haunting this signature
Bean's favorite staff member Lillian was here
lio sneezed here (achoo)
you see crude graffiti... it spells "velli wuz here"
Rose caught the sickness (oh dear)
My Soul is in @/Ian's basement with some ice cream
Old July 1st, 2024, 07:21 PM
energy to surge breakers

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Queenly

——————————
Listening to Fadingsun’s yapathon made her bored. Yap yap yap, is always what it was. Attacking another group of cats to try to intimidate them… Oh starclan.

Yeah, you could count ThunderChaser out of this one. Once again Riverclan didn’t know how to stay out of other cats business. This is what got them exiled in the first place. Fading just never ever learns.

“Blah, Blah, Blah, womp womp. I don’t care.”
Thunderchaser said to herself quietly. Thunder took her leave, and went to back to what she was doing before Fading opened his annoying ass mouth.

Old July 1st, 2024, 07:22 PM
Mysterious....

My Mood: Dark

@occultations @Luminous (letting you know the attack has been seen)

Locke| Atari Claw|

Locke hated going to the border alone. It was booooring! If only they'd had somebody to talk to! It was annoyingly hot for their long flowing pelt and they were quite irritated. They were, however, a devoted Claw, eager to prove themself.

And they sure as he'll were getting a chance to do so. A large group of foreign cats was prancing around, marking territory like they owned the place! This was outrageous! A true insult to the fair crown family! Disgusting. The claw felt like they were about to weep. Despite this, they settled down, staying out if sight, before bolting in the direction of camp. They'd have to report thus immediately!!

The beautiful cat was all tangled fur when they reached their destination. Rather humiliating to speak to the crown like this. But it had to be done.

"The border is being ivaded by some sort of...vile hooligans! We must gather our forces abd defend ourselves, surely!" they cried out, in the general direction of Saturn or anyone important, for that matter.

Last edited by Shade.; July 1st, 2024 at 07:23 PM.
Old July 1st, 2024, 07:25 PM
Adderpaw my darling

Bump Policy: Whenever always
My Mood: Spooky

Adderstrike
Determined ⋆ Loyal ⋆ Lawful Good ⋆ She/Her ⋆ Beefed Up T3
“One day I’ll be the greatest warrior of all the clans!”

Adderstrike was unsure about the morality of all of this. She would hope that there would have been a more peaceful asking of border space, but it made her wonder how a more peace aligned clan would act to a whole group of cats moving into their land unannounced. The newly made warrior swished her tail softly as she thought about the implications, if this meant that their clan were truly lawless savages. Shaking her head to cast that thought away Adderstrike rather think of it as they were telling a group of actively hostile cats to not attack every single thing that moved in their sight.

"Well count me in, I suppose." Adderstrike said as she looked to the small group of cats around. She hoped this wasn't going to be the whole showing or a lot of cats were going to be lost. "But Fadingstar, may I speak to you about something." She said looked around the group, remembering what a Starclan cat once said to her.

Last edited by Fish; July 1st, 2024 at 07:29 PM.
Old July 1st, 2024, 07:31 PM
shuntaro chishiya ❥

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

DUSKLION
she/her | riverclan deputy | 30 moons
go with the flow, rapid recovery, beefed up t3
This felt wrong.

Maybe it was the way her brother hadn't even stopped to consider that this may not be the best idea. Most of the Clan had been tended to, but a large majority were still recovering from the vicious attack that had driven them out. Her blue eyes narrowed slightly as she watched him atop the Starpoint, detailing meeting these new outsiders who must be apart of the group that Owls had scented. So there were two groups...

It felt like Fades was jumping too far ahead in assuming things. After all they had just settled here, they knew nothing of the cats here. For all they knew it was the smaller group that was the aggressors and had been trespassing on this groups territory. "But this isn't our home..." the deputy muttered under her breath, shaking her head in disagreement. At least he wasn't forcing the whole Clan to go. Part of Dusklion wondered if it would piss him off if she stayed back - but she really didn't want to do that after their heart-to-heart in his den, and even without that as the thought entered her mind it left. She wouldn't let her Clan stand alone should it come to a fight - she had pledged her life to them.

At least she wouldn't have to worry about Cobs. Scanning the crowd she tried to catch sight of her former apprentice. Hopefully between her and Berry they would be ready for... whatever came of this decision.

Trotting out of camp after Fades the deputy scanned the border and the split in the ground. Unlike her brother she was hesitant in straight up crossing. She had no knowledge about this outsider group, no information to go off of. They didn't know the size of this group, their strength, anything outside of a name; the Atari. A cat seemed to approach Fades, looking anything but aggressive. She shot her brother a glance, praying to the stars above he knew what he was doing. She had to trust him, even when he made it difficult.

So it was with that faith - and the hope that her brother was right about this group - that Dusklion crossed the border and started to move the scent markers along with him. She kept her gaze on the one strange cat who had confronted her brother, claws sliding out just incase.

[ open ]

dusklion is riverclan's deputy; if you need her, mention me!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum
| character siteabout meroleplay tracker |
Old July 1st, 2024, 07:43 PM
Adderpaw my darling

Bump Policy: Whenever always
My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by taillow View Post

she/her | riverclan deputy | 30 moons

go with the flow, rapid recovery, beefed up t3
This felt wrong.

Maybe it was the way her brother hadn't even stopped to consider that this may not be the best idea. Most of the Clan had been tended to, but a large majority were still recovering from the vicious attack that had driven them out. Her blue eyes narrowed slightly as she watched him atop the Starpoint, detailing meeting these new outsiders who must be apart of the group that Owls had scented. So there were two groups...

It felt like Fades was jumping too far ahead in assuming things. After all they had just settled here, they knew nothing of the cats here. For all they knew it was the smaller group that was the aggressors and had been trespassing on this groups territory. "But this isn't our home..." the deputy muttered under her breath, shaking her head in disagreement. At least he wasn't forcing the whole Clan to go. Part of Dusklion wondered if it would piss him off if she stayed back - but she really didn't want to do that after their heart-to-heart in his den, and even without that as the thought entered her mind it left. She wouldn't let her Clan stand alone should it come to a fight - she had pledged her life to them.

At least she wouldn't have to worry about Cobs. Scanning the crowd she tried to catch sight of her former apprentice. Hopefully between her and Berry they would be ready for... whatever came of this decision.

Trotting out of camp after Fades the deputy scanned the border and the split in the ground. Unlike her brother she was hesitant in straight up crossing. She had no knowledge about this outsider group, no information to go off of. They didn't know the size of this group, their strength, anything outside of a name; the Atari. A cat seemed to approach Fades, looking anything but aggressive. She shot her brother a glance, praying to the stars above he knew what he was doing. She had to trust him, even when he made it difficult.

So it was with that faith - and the hope that her brother was right about this group - that Dusklion crossed the border and started to move the scent markers along with him. She kept her gaze on the one strange cat who had confronted her brother, claws sliding out just incase.

[ open ]

Adderstrike flicked her ear when she heard someone speak. That voice.. She looked over and saw Dusklion looking down, shaking her head to what was going on but she wasn't speaking up. Adderstrike knew that her word might have a little weight being so dedicated to the clan but the deputy talking up would have a ton more weight. She also wanted the deputy to realize what she was so she walked over to Dusklion and brushed up against her. "Hey Dusklion." She started with soft whisper. "Don't forget that you are the deputy and that is your brother. You have the power to speak up and change this if you feel it isn't right. I can speak first if you want someone to break the ice first." Adderstrike tried to reassure the deputy. They couldn't have a deputy that flinched and let the bad thing happen, she needed her to understand she had the power now. She was in the highest positions under the leader.