Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: None
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
RiverClan Resources
Last post by occultation
Today 05:22 PM
◇Rowan’s Character...
by Rowan
Last post by Rowan
Today 05:15 PM
RiverClan Medicine Cat's...
by starry
Last post by Rowan
Today 05:15 PM
WindClan Nursery
by Ian
Last post by TheRedWyvern
Today 05:14 PM
~° Birds of a Feather |...
Last post by Bluest+r~
Today 05:13 PM

Old Today, 12:02 PM
hopelessly in love gays

Bump Policy: ★Whenever! Please bump me! My memory is awful and bumps are very helpful!!
My Mood: Blah
Default Ready, Set, GO! (Windclan Race Event!)

Event [#event]

꧁ᬊᬁᴄᴀʀᴅɪɴᴀʟᴘᴀᴡᬊ᭄꧂He/They |~| Windclan Apprentice |~| 8 moons |~| Agatha Kitty (Active!!), Kitty Softpaws (Active!!)
“Be a voice, not an echo.”

Sun shone onto a russet pelt. This was Cardinalpaw. He was scheming. See, Cardinalpaw was bored. They had a perfect way to cure his boredom, however. Watching Apprentices and Warriors race! Hah! Already sounded fun. The young tom looked around for a rock for him to stand on. Dark brown paws pulled themselves up onto a highish rock. Their eyes scanned the clearing and he grinned. "Hey! Windclan warriors and apprentices! You guys wanna race? Gather around this conveniently placed rock to hear more! He yelled, tail flicking with anticipation. Now, while whoever wanted to gathered around, he schemed some more. Cardinalpaw blinked, momentarily forgetting that kits and elders existed. "Oh, also! Kits and Elders. I'll set up race for guys as well! Don't worry! No one is getting left out with this one!" He announced, eyes bright. The russet tom sat down, waiting for cats to gather.

Ooc time! Hello! Cardinalpaw got awfully bored, so he set up a racing event. How this will work is, you will be put into groups of 3 or 4. Cardinalpaw will announce when to start, and then you race against the people in your group! No cheating! You must roll a dice. Preferably an online one, becuase it goes up to 20. You guys (hopefully) knows how that works, yeah? Awesome! If you have any questions, vm or pm me and I'll be happy to answer Cardinal will finish explaining in my next post for this, which will be on the 5th. Your cat can come up late! Don't worry! They join up until groups are selected^^ I might change the way this works bc this isn't making sense ATM lol

@Dust @SuspiciousMindz @Dark @appariitiion @beau @Madelaine @furrensic @Dirtfur @Moonraven @Undertaker @Estelle @nykyrian @Silverware @TheNyanCatMinecart @Abyssopelagic @Rani @gs29513 @Peril @Poprock @poppy @Fritter @Aroogi @Wintersun @starry @Tiabirb @elswhere @Weekend-Wondering @Rizo @Swiftheart <3 @nyx @Galaxy_ @Bean @Tecumori @SpiritWolf_yt @Snivellus @Lunalis @Alchemist Kitsune @sock @phantom @Caspian @Starii @narcissus @Dakotaa @lem~ @felidays @hermeswind @Spookez. @serendipity. @DdeongJoongie_Tanghulu @ophelia @FruitBatz @Cinnamon~ @Jayden @Kix @Morrigan @Cornbread1233 @Katiethewolfchild @roo! @Spider. @tulin @Carrot @Ladiebugg @ChaosBringer. @Aolani @Succpunk @silver. @Neptune. @Saki @RavensCall @Sleek @Theodore_510 @isla @Marycat006 @Fish @Mica @Rustleaf @hawkboi @Starphobia @_*LAutnhaesntaar*_ @spoon_ @Blueberry^^^Galaxy @Sunny Cheerful @lunartranquility @endlesshax @Samantha @Luck @ThatOneKid @Desert Rain Frog @finley !! @Firestar512 @{Victim} @Moon Shark @_Snowstorm_ @Kieran. @lys.luvbot @lesbianism @Naila @chickadee @MangofDoom @arrow. @Kaida @Myling @f0rg0tt3n_v0id @Airy @Blaaze @Shrew @Epiales @alec @Honey Bee @IntrovertIRL @elio @ashstar1 @RoboPrism @Oliver @Tallstar @Littlesun0112 @Fits @zozelen @Moondapple @bramblemask @Indy @JuniperSeed @20874 @Toga Himiko @PINTO BEAN @GoldenDaffodils @ollie @Sootipatooti @Seamrog @Idiotic.Bean101 @Lightningpaw666 @Goopysharkboi @rubberRatroom @constellation @Hollyheart of thunder @DragonloverWV @RainFall Wonders @Daragca @lionparty25 @Patagonia @sleepyyjax @---Bluestar--- @TheRedWyvern @SilverFur. @SandyFox @Crown_Sage @hiraeth @GrimLock: Protecters @Hope @Stitchedpatch @Eleanora @Mike29 @HerbalTea @bigbxdwolfz @Blossom Cry @Luna16 @Bluest+r~ @Rawr @SilverInky @Flamingoidiot

Old Today, 12:13 PM
no more bagels

Bump Policy: Anytime I am online
My Mood: Yeehaw
Default Re: Ready, Set, GO! (Windclan Race Event!)

Cloverkit stepped up.

Reason for editing: I just realized I put my RiverClan character.. -criesz

Please note that my character's actions do not describe how I feel!

Cloverkit finder
https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums...ad.php?t=86895
Vinepaw Relations
https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums...ad.php?t=86898
My Farmhouse Supply
https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums...ad.php?t=86982[/B]

Last edited by Bluest+r~; Today at 01:20 PM.
Old Today, 12:19 PM

Bump Policy: After 1 day
My Mood: Inspired

Daffodilpaw bounced happily over when she heard her denmate’s announcement. A race! What a thrilling idea!

Heathernose perked her ears when she heard the apprentice’s race idea. Her whiskers twitched, she was intrigued. She trotted over to join the gathered cats.

Daffodilpaw - Agatha Kitty [ACTIVE] - WindClan Apprentice
Heathernose - WindClan Warrior
Rainpaw; Ravenpaw - RiverClan Apprentice
Hemlockleaf; Embercloud - ShadowClan Warrior
Strawberryfur; Sunnystreak; Acornfall - ThunderClan Warrior

Old Today, 12:20 PM

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Amused

Vinepaw
8 Moons
He/Him
Anxious,Kind

Vinepaw approached the rock, his eyes bright with interest. He took a spot among the gathered cats, his tail flicking with anticipation as he settled in, ready for whatever the race might bring.

Open!

Specklepaw is the current medicine cat apprentice for Frostclan
Hyenaslash is the current medicine cat for Sunclan he has an open den policy

https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=82554

Art made by RamenThePidgeon

Last edited by Tallstar; Today at 12:20 PM.
Old Today, 12:24 PM

Bump Policy: Anytime

Duckthroat
106 Moons
Elder

Duckthroat had been laying in the clearing lounging when he heard a young voice call out. His eyes fixed onto where the noise was coming from ah Cardinalpaw hm a race he was a bit old as much as he wanted to he wouldn’t be able to keep up though whenever Cardinalpaw mentioned a elder race his interest was piqued

OPEN

Specklepaw is the current medicine cat apprentice for Frostclan
Hyenaslash is the current medicine cat for Sunclan he has an open den policy

https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=82554

Art made by RamenThePidgeon

Last edited by Tallstar; Today at 12:25 PM.
Old Today, 12:34 PM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tallstar View Post

Vinepaw
8 Moons
He/Him
Anxious,Kind

Vinepaw approached the rock, his eyes bright with interest. He took a spot among the gathered cats, his tail flicking with anticipation as he settled in, ready for whatever the race might bring.

Open!

Wildpaw
| He/him | WC Apprentice | Moons: 6 | Purrks: None |
“That’s it!? But I want to play!!”

Wildpaw's head whipped up to stare towards the other end of camp from where he had been originally shredding a mouse between his paws. Mostly to see how small the pieces he could make before ultimately eating it, though that was mostly out of his sheer boredom, so when he heard the words 'race'. Wildpaw already knew that he was going to crush the competition and oh! LOOK! His friend-bunny was there already! This event was going to be so awesome, he'd have to thank Cardinalpaw for putting it on because this is going to be so awesome! He inhaled the pieces of mouse, getting some blood on his paws and face but he honestly didn't really care at the moment. He knew that he had some on his paws as well, but he can pick up later! What if he missed the race?! He would never forgive himself that was for damn sure.

His eyes wandered the forming crowd but he was already sprinting towards his goal! Forgetting to be sneaky like he did the first time at the gathering, Wildpaw rushed right up behind Vinepaw before leaping up to tackle in him across the floor. Hoping to roll the two of them, before Wildpaw ultimately pinned Vinepaw down! If succesful, he would give one of his weirdly crazed grin, exaggerated at the thought of competition and a competition with a friend at that. The blood on his face probably didn't help. "Bunny! I didn't know you liked races! After today we should do them all the time! Maybe I'll let you win here and there, but we'll have to see."
Header base by Skyler Starling
Design by @/spider.

Seabreeze is currently one of Riverclan's Lionhearts!
[ Seab is open to giving kit/app lessons || Seab is closed to all RPs currently!
My Roleplay Tracker | My Roleplay Policies | My Roleplay Finder
Old Today, 12:38 PM
It's my life, not your's.

Bump Policy: 24hr
My Mood: Queenly

Opossumbug
{ 16 moons | He/they | Bisexual }
"I like the way you kiss me
I can tell you miss me"

Opossumbug woke up to the sound of an apprentice calling the clan for something, everyone could get involved, so brown spotted paws stood up and a freckled maw let out an yawn and then walked out of the warrior's den. Hazel eyes looking around for the young apprentice, finally spotting them he padded over, and sat down Infront of them, listening more and hearing about an race. Of course he had to get the hell in this damn race. "Finally something I'm good at. This will be easy." he said with a grin.

{OPEN}

"Baby who cares."
୨୧ My Pookie ୨୧ Seastone ୨୧ Toyhouse ୨୧
Fishpaw and Duckpaw training tracker

I live in elaif's attic with a stick
Old Today, 12:51 PM
Your Local Spider

Crowkit
| He/him | WC Kit | Moons: 1 | Purrks: None |

Crowkit was attempting to dig out the tree root thingy from the kit area... coraaals? Well he wasn't actually sure what exactly he was planning to do with the thing if he ever managed to get it out, but something! That was for sure. Maybe he would drag it to his hoard of little things he's been gathering that he's been hiding under a nest in the back of the nursery, but this root would be harder to hide then the shiny pebbles and rocks that he's been gathering. But it was worth a shot, worst case scenario, he would use it in a trick or a prank... but howwwww? As the tiny kit used all of his limited focus on thinking of a prank that would need a tree root, someone's voice caught his attention and he flicked an ear as he turned to stare at the source.

It was less so the voice that caught his attention, but what they were saying, Crowkit had no idea who they were but they said 'race.' Race? What's a race? Has anyone told him what a race is yet? Hmmm, the little kit doesn't think so and that piques his interest even more. Maybe papabird will be able to tell this little bird what a race was... OOOO it was for kits as well?! That meant that Crowkit just had to ask papa now so that he could know and join and then maybe papa will join Crowkit and help him! Yes!

The little kit left the tree root from where he was making barely any dents in actually digging it out, and started his way over to the nursery where he was pretty sure his papa was. Hopefully, he was there but if not then Crowkit will just have to join anyways! And then he can tell Papabird about it later after the whole thing and then let Papa know that little crow was upset at him not being here to do whatever this race is together. Though he wouldn't be mad at papa for very long. It would just be play huffing. Pretending! Crowkit liked playing pretend. Blue eyes peered into the nursery in search, "Papa?"
[ @Mica - Hawkfur ]
[ No pressure if you don't wanna join in! I can just say that Crow doesn't find Hawk and joins the race anyways :3c ]

[ Seab is open to giving kit/app lessons || Seab is closed to all RPs currently!
Old Today, 12:56 PM

Bump Policy: 4/5 days

Elkjump joined, but keeping some distance
Old Today, 01:06 PM
Your Local Spider

Rabbitpaw
He/him | WC Medicine Cat Apprentice| Moons: 10 | Purrks: Dreamwalker | Part Manx cat

Cardinalpaw wasn't a cat that Rabbitpaw was very familiar with but they seem to be nice enough! The apprentice herbalist, as strange as it was to call himself that still, padded his way over to the gathering crowd of cats. Though he did have to admit being caught a bit off guard after watching an apprentice that he didn't recognize run at Vinepaw, seems like his friend is busy then. Though maybe he could find someone else to converse with in the mean time before the race starts? His green eyes swept over the crowd and landed on Opposombug. That was one of the cats that congratulated him, right?

Rabbitpaw padded over to the warrior and settled beside him, a small grin being sent in the warrior's direction. "Hello! Opposombug, right? I take it you're fond of racing? I also really like running across the moor when I can." The blonde started in an attempt at small talk and a conversation start with the older feline. Rabbitpaw was quite excited for the race admittedly, though at the same time... would they be going out onto the moor? Where his mother... his heart hurt at the thought and he shut the thought out. He wanted to just be happy Rabbitpaw again, he knows that his mom would want the same thing but it just hurt so bad and everytime no matter what his thoughts managed to circle back to her. He sighed and focused his attention outwardly, rather than internally.
[ @PINTO BEAN - Opposombug ]

Rabbitpaw gif made by ramen!