Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Love comes from unexpected...
Last post by ollie
Today 10:30 AM
RiverClan Healing Thread -...
by starry
Last post by Morrigan
Today 10:28 AM
Sig Rating!!!
by 19796
Last post by zBlaze
Today 10:26 AM
IDIOTICBEAN'S ART SHOP
Last post by IDIOTICBEAN101
Today 10:23 AM

Old May 26th, 2024, 02:16 PM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default A Rematch! [P]

Rabbitpaw
He/him | WC Apprentice Tunneler | Moons: 8 | Purrks: Dreamwalker | Part Manx cat

Rabbitpaw decided that it was high time to do a rematch with Lightningpaw! To see where their training has both left them and to help each other out before the raid…that was if he was allowed to attend or not this time around. He had been allowed to hunt vultures so maybe he could go up against Riverclan. The blonde still wasn’t too sure about the whole exiling thing but if Twilightstar and Crowtooth says it’s right then it’s right. Even though mama had yelled and disagreed and… Rabbitpaw shook his head to clear away the thought. He didn’t want to think about that right now. He just wants to have a friendly rematch with Lightningpaw. So the tunneler apprentice found himself padding into the clearing where he spotted his friend not too far away. “Hey Lightningpaw! Wanna practice sparring with me so we can be extra ready for the raid and all?
[ @Lightningpaw666 - Lightningpaw ]
[ Hope you don’t mind that these will be kind of short, want to get this done before the raid starts ]

Rabbitpaw gif made by ramen!

Seabreeze is currently one of Riverclan's Lionhearts!
[ Seab is open to giving kit/app lessons || Seab is closed to all RPs currently!
Old May 26th, 2024, 03:25 PM

Bump Policy: Whenever I am active always
My Mood: Fine
Default Re: A Rematch! [P]

Rabbitpaw was in for a surprise when he noticed Lightningpaw was just laying there looking rather depressed. Lightningpaw had been in the camp a lot while other Apprentices were out and about training and stuff. And the lack of training had seemed to of finally gotten to the Apprentice. Lightningpaw felt like he was stuck in a rut like he would never get all his stuff done. And having such an overachiever as a best friend didn't seem to help this feeling. When Lightningpaw heard his friend ask him if he wanted to spar Lightningpaw would lift his head but it looked like it took a lot of his energy just to do that. "Wouldn't you want a more competent cat to spar with than me?" Lightningpaw wondered to his friend.
@Dolomedes (Sorry if this is a little detour just wanted to have some character stuff go down as he has been slowly getting more and more frustrated and depressed with how things are and he seems to of hit a breaking point in this rp.)
Old May 27th, 2024, 10:12 PM
Your Local Spider

Rabbitpaw
He/him | WC Apprentice Tunneler | Moons: 8 | Purrks: Dreamwalker | Part Manx cat

Rabbitpaw frowned at bit at his friend's words, unsure what could've brought them on. The blonde didn't think that he has ever done something to make Lightningpaw feel incompetent, if anything Lightningpaw knew all sorts of things that Rabbitpaw couldn't even get the basics of to make sense. The day of their fight and then later talk with Crowtooth came to mind. Lightningpaw knew how to not worry others, and knows what's too slow and what's too fast and Rabbitpaw doesn't know that. Lightningpaw takes care of himself and his fur, Rabbitpaw doesn't understand that. Lightningpaw had easily beaten Rabbitpaw in their first spar not too long ago. If anything Lightningpaw always knew what Rabbitpaw didn't. So the blonde apprentice was left wondering why he would deem himself Rabbitpaw's "incompetent" friend.

The apprentice tilted his head to show his confusion visibly, his long ears flopping to the side with the motion. "Why do you think that? You're one of the smartest and most skilled cats I know. And also my best friend! Of course I want to practice with you!"

[ Seab is open to giving kit/app lessons || Seab is closed to all RPs currently!

Last edited by Dolomedes; May 27th, 2024 at 10:12 PM.
Old May 28th, 2024, 10:48 PM

Lightningpaw would only snort at the moment Rabbitpaw mentioned him being skilled lately Lightningpaw hasn't felt very skilled. "Skilled at what grooming myself? Trust me you've surpassed me a moon ago... Did you know I only learned how to hunt a mouse just last week? Warmsun taught me while I was out on a Hunting Patrol. And if I ran into anything else I wouldn't have the first clue how to hunt it." Lightningpaw meowed it was at this moment Rabbitpaw might realize Lightningpaw seemed to be disheveled and his fur unkempt something that wasn't like the Young Apprentice at all. Usually his fur was so glossy and well kempt one would think his mother did it for him. If Lightningpaw had a mother that is. @Dolomedes

Last edited by Lightningpaw666; May 28th, 2024 at 10:48 PM.
Old Today, 12:39 AM
Your Local Spider

Rabbitpaw

Rabbitpaw wasn't quite sure what could have made his friend so blue all of the sudden. At least...he hasn't seen anything happening with Lightningpaw recently to make him...what's the word...insecure? Not in a bad way, well yes, in a bad way because it makes him feel sad. Did Barleypaw say something to him? Bravebird? He couldn't imagine either of them-oh since it's about training then maybe it's because of how busy Bravebird has been with having kits and stuff. The blonde felt his ears droop in his sympathy...though at the same time, Rabbitpaw himself doesn't know about how to hunt mice, only rabbits and underground prey! The apprentice tilted his head to one side, and then the other as he thought about how to say his thoughts.

"Well...I don't know how to catch a mouse... and I think you're very skilled! Maybe we can help each other right now! You can teach me how to hunt mice and then we can practice fighting or something afterwards?

Rabbitpaw gif made by ramen!

Old Today, 08:31 AM

Lightningpaw appreciated what Rabbitpaw was attempting to do he purred a bit as he stood up. "Alright then watch me." Lightningpaw would mew somehow having something that Rabbitpaw didn't know yet certainly helped his depression. Lightningpaw would get into a low crouch keeping his weight on his haunches as he crossed the area in front of the Apprentices den. He kept his tail off the ground as well so it wouldn't make any noise. There was a leaf in front of him as he approached it with small movements as to not cause any disturbance. Once Lightningpaw was close enough he would prepare his muscles and jump on the leaf swiping it up and biting it pretending to bite the neck of a mouse. "Like that." Lightningpaw would mew as he spit out the leaf and licked his lips a bit trying to get rid of the musty taste. @Dolomedes