Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
RiverClan Patrols
by Estelle
Last post by ophelia
Today 12:22 AM
ShadowClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by RainFall Wonders
Today 12:21 AM
Marching Forward and...
Last post by burntToast
Today 12:18 AM
Thunderglade
by BEAR.
Last post by ophelia
Today 12:15 AM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by RainFall Wonders
Today 12:14 AM
Closed Thread

Old June 8th, 2022, 12:01 AM
Raven

Bump Policy: 3 days | 2 days Time Sensitive
My Mood: Pensive

Default The Weakest Link{EVENT}

Event [#event]

**Cougarivy**

The new Enforcer commander padded out of the medicine cat's den and stretched in the sunlight, a bright smile on her face. Elmshadow may not yet be fully prepared to let her back in his nest but his cold exterior was cracking; she better than anybody could tell as she'd already done it once before. In her elevated mood, her mind had gotten to wandering and an idea occurred to her. She wanted to have some fun and what better way to have some fun than to use her new rank and pit some of her clanmates against one another? She giggled to herself as she positioned herself in the middle of the clearing. She sat down smoothly and wrapped her black tail neatly around her front paws. She relished the moment, the camp moving slowly on around her, as she took in a breath. When she'd grown bored after a couple heartbeats, she chimed, "If you want to have some fun, follow me! We're going to play a little game." She giggled then rose to her paws and trotted for the camp entrance, not waiting to see who would follow. If her clanmates didn't want to participate it'd be their loss.

She padded evenly through the territory without looking back at the cats following her until she stopped abruptly, jumping up to a low boulder and turning to face the cats who'd followed her out of camp. She smiled as she looked them over before getting into the game. "Shadowclan could use some more prey and you lot could use some practice. So let's make it a game. I'll split you into teams but you'll hunt individually to see which team can get the most prey. Simple enough?" She giggled. "Do your best and catch as much as you possibly can, because the catch? The winning team is based solely on one cat from your team. Whichever cat brings in the least amount of prey for your team will be the score for your entire team." She let the rules set for a few heartbeats, waiting for any questions thus far, until the smile on her face could no longer hold back the next catch. She put on a mock pouty face. "Doesn't seem too fair, huh?" The smile sprang back to her face, accompanied by an excited gleam in her blue eyes. "Then kick 'em out. If your teammate isn't catching enough for your liking then attack them. Claws unsheathed, of course," she giggled. "First blood wins the battle. If you get attacked and lose, you're off the team. If you get attacked and win then nothing changes. Clear enough? Or do we have any questions?"

She waited a few heartbeats before the anticipation quivered up from her lashing tail to the base of her skull in one long shiver. She giggled. "Oh but of course there's one more twist. If you're kicked off your original team, you're not out of the game. You can earn your way back, oh yes. If you're kicked off your team then you make up a would-be loser's team. Once again, your team's score will be based off only one cat's score. But for you, whoever has the highest score, if it's higher than the highest scoring of each of the other teams' highest scorers then the would-be losers win. Any questions?"

**How it Works**:
- Make a post going after a piece of prey (*but not catching). Catches will be based on a die roll
- You can make a prey-catching attempt 22+ hours after your last prey-catch-attempt post (*You do not need to wait for my post or a posting order to make your next attempt)
- I will post every day keeping an updated tally of everybody's catches

If you are attacking another cat or another cat attacks you:
- No powerplay
- Winner is based on first-blood battle: Intentional serious injuries could result in punishment
- Keep battles to 2-3 posts per RPer. If winner is not determined in a few posts then Cougarivy will intervene to determine the winner
- If the other RPer hasn't responded in 24 hours, assume the win and move on
- No duplicating! If your OC is battling they cannot also make a hunting attempt until the battle is resolved

Scoring:

Ex/
Team A
Warrior 1 - 5 pieces of prey
Warrior 2 - 1 piece of prey
Apprentice - 3 pieces of prey

Team B
Warrior 1 - 2 pieces of prey
Warrior 2 - 3 pieces of prey
Apprentice - 2 pieces of prey

Lowest score from Team A is 1 and the lowest score from Team B is 2 so Team B wins.

If Team A kicked out Warrior 2 then their lowest score would be 3 to Team B's lowest score of 2 so Team A would win.

If Team A's Warrior 2 then went on to catch 5 more pieces(giving them a score of 6) then Warrior 2 would win the game.

Any questions, please message me or feel free to ask here

Active Purrks
Elmshadow - The Collector
Cougarivy - Beefed Up
Sunsetpaw - Biligual, Flock Together:Tier 2
- - - - -
Character Site
- - - - -
Elmshadow
- - - - -
Shadowclan Healing
Old June 8th, 2022, 03:21 AM
Gone is not permanent.

Bump Policy: No bumping; me gone.
My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: The Weakest Link{EVENT}

- Make a post going after a piece of prey (*but not catching). Catches will be based on a die roll

Can you explain a bit more please?

Ain't much that I know what to put 'ere...

"And that, my friends, is how a revolution dies." - Haymitch

Old June 8th, 2022, 03:38 AM

My Mood: Confused

Songblossom chased after the squirrel, paws digging up bits of soil, she felt a surge of adrenaline as she chased down the prey.
Old June 8th, 2022, 04:53 AM
Pfp (Iciclekit) by Spotty

The black and white apprentice looked up from the mouse on the freshkill pile she was inspecting. She had no intention of eating it, she wasn't hungry, she was merely trying to figure out where she would cut if she wanted to skin it. It seemed to be something many Shadowclanners did, but she had yet to understand it fully. She assumed one would make a cut and then drag the skin until it came off. But she let it be and looked towards Cougarivy, the cat who had spoken. Have some fun? Badgerpaw blinked in mild confusion. But Cougarivy was the Commander of the Enforcers! Yes, Badgerpaw would follow, she didn't pass up the chance to impress the Commander or get extra training, but the fact that Cougarivy made it found like a fun a little game bothered her.

Either way, the apprentice stood up and trotted over to the Commander, and followed her. It seemed to be prey hunting that was on the agenda, not something Badgerpaw was all that good at yet, but she leaned forward to listen nonetheless, maybe she could find a loophole or something no one else did to give her the upper hand. But the rules did sound interesting. Badgerpaw disagreed with Cougarivy's statement that it didn't seem fair - even it based on her face seemed to be a joke - if someone wasn't doing well then you could gick them out. But the ones that were kicked out could also claim the win for the new team. She went over the rules a few times more in her head, picking them apart and trying to see them from different angles to see if she had missed anything the first time around, before looking towards Cougarivy and giving a short nod, signaling that she'd got it.

Badgerpaw didn't have any questions about the rules, and so refrained from saying anything or moving until the Commander made the teams and gave them the green light to go, but it seemed everyone was not as patient as she was. She turned towards a flash of a hunting cat, but the fur on her spine started to bristle as the scent wasn't Shadowclan. A low growl began to build in her throat as she turned toward the white and grey cat. "Get out!" Her voice was strong but still edge with the growl as her claw unsheathed.

@Kettle @Ravensong
[Since Songblossom is ThC cat Badgerpaw is confronting them ]

Owlstorm

Appleworm

Iciclekit

Last edited by Morning!; June 8th, 2022 at 05:11 AM.
Old June 8th, 2022, 04:57 AM
I am the reinforcements.

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Hungry

Robinscratch was a little nervous. It was half a moon since she found out she was pregnant. This was nerve racking. What if she accidentally falls over or has a panic attack? Or what if there was a badger or fox? Or if someone or something injures her belly. Stop fretting! she thought. Robinscratch saw a thin looking shrew eating a nut. At least it’s something. She decided to follow the prey

*awkward silence*

"Er... no." - Ravenpaw
Old June 8th, 2022, 05:06 AM

My Mood: Aggressive

Quail'call nodded to the enforces idea

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Tt7bzxurJ1I
Old June 8th, 2022, 06:40 AM

My Mood: Confused

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morning! View Post

The black and white apprentice looked up from the mouse on the freshkill pile she was inspecting. She had no intention of eating it, she wasn't hungry, she was merely trying to figure out where she would cut if she wanted to skin it. It seemed to be something many Shadowclanners did, but she had yet to understand it fully. She assumed one would make a cut and then drag the skin until it came off. But she let it be and looked towards Cougarivy, the cat who had spoken. Have some fun? Badgerpaw blinked in mild confusion. But Cougarivy was the Commander of the Enforcers! Yes, Badgerpaw would follow, she didn't pass up the chance to impress the Commander or get extra training, but the fact that Cougarivy made it found like a fun a little game bothered her.

Either way, the apprentice stood up and trotted over to the Commander, and followed her. It seemed to be prey hunting that was on the agenda, not something Badgerpaw was all that good at yet, but she leaned forward to listen nonetheless, maybe she could find a loophole or something no one else did to give her the upper hand. But the rules did sound interesting. Badgerpaw disagreed with Cougarivy's statement that it didn't seem fair - even it based on her face seemed to be a joke - if someone wasn't doing well then you could gick them out. But the ones that were kicked out could also claim the win for the new team. She went over the rules a few times more in her head, picking them apart and trying to see them from different angles to see if she had missed anything the first time around, before looking towards Cougarivy and giving a short nod, signaling that she'd got it.

Badgerpaw didn't have any questions about the rules, and so refrained from saying anything or moving until the Commander made the teams and gave them the green light to go, but it seemed everyone was not as patient as she was. She turned towards a flash of a hunting cat, but the fur on her spine started to bristle as the scent wasn't Shadowclan. A low growl began to build in her throat as she turned toward the white and grey cat. "Get out!" Her voice was strong but still edge with the growl as her claw unsheathed.

@Kettle @Ravensong
[Since Songblossom is ThC cat Badgerpaw is confronting them ]

Songblossom jumped then nimbly ran behind a big
Pine, the disappeared though the forest.
Old June 8th, 2022, 06:46 AM
Wibbly-Wobbly Timey-Wimey

Bump Policy: 0 days :D
My Mood: Breezy

Redheart looked up at Cougarivy. The warrior was sure that she was the cat who was promoted to head Enforcer, but Redheart was not sure. The ginger cat followed the Enforcer, wondering what she has in mind. Now outside of ShadowClan's camp, Redheart sat down and listened to Cougarivy's rules. It made the ginger tomcat concerned; he can imagine seeing other cats finding a loophole, and the rules are against those who had a hard time hunting. Nonetheless, Redheart decided not to argue. Noting the rules in his mind, Redheart flexed and stretched his muscles. He does not plan on attacking others, but that could make him seemed weak to his clanmates. So Redheart might as well as be prepared for an unexpected attack by thinking back to his tactics he had taught himself during his long break from ShadowClan or sniffing out ShadowClan scents that was not his. Now ready, the ginger warrior waited to see who his teammates are.

Char Site updated (10/11/22), added Blazingpaw and Goldenkit!

During most or few roleplays, I will do a flashback that was conjured in my characters' thoughts. Please do not respond to the flashback unless you have the power to read minds or smth.

No no word
Old June 8th, 2022, 07:21 AM

My Mood: Stressed

|| Centipedepaw & Hornetpaw | @Ravensong @Morning! /OPEN!! ||

Neither Hornet nor Centipede knew the warrior known as Cougarivy especially well. They knew to stay out of her way, certainly, and that Dawnstar had apparently found her special enough to name her the head Enforcer—but that was where their knowledge of the intimidating she-cat abruptly stopped. Best not to stick their whiskers where they didn’t belong… cats lasted longer in ShadowClan if they understood how to preserve their own pelts. And the boys had been watching each other’s backs pretty efficiently up until now.

So why did BOTH brothers come running the second that Cougarivy called for attention?

They raced each other out of camp, bumping shoulders and attempting to nose ahead to be the first to arrive. Thankfully the fire-and-ash team made it in time for them to catch the fearsome she-cat’s explanation. Hornetpaw positioned himself in front of Centipedepaw to translate—body language electric with excitement as their game-master explained the rules. Cougarivy had designed the challenge to encourage perfection… and elimination. Ensuring that one’s team hunted successfully benefitted them all, but the moment that someone slipped, their failure had to be excised from the pack like disease. No burdens allowed. Ruthlessness first, foremost, and forever.

It made Hornetpaw and Centipedepaw salivate like madmen.

The brothers craved opportunities to show their superiority the way predators craved meat, constantly striving to destroy everyone’s expectations of them. Although neither wished to be split up—preferring, of course, the exclusivity of their perfectly tuned sibling bond—they had grown to be slightly less attached at the hip. As a pair, they were unstoppable… and as separate units they were getting there. They just needed time to grow and mature, to delve within themselves for the savage independence that would mint them into terrifying future warriors. Weapons had to be forged in fire, right?

A few… less-than-intelligent cats immediately tossed themselves into the underbrush, forgetting that Cougarivy hadn’t divided them into units yet. The brothers glanced at one another dryly before turning their attention to one of the only ShadowClanners that hadn’t bounced off yet: Badgerpaw.

“You scared the fur off that ThunderClan moron,” Hornetpaw remarked, turquoise eyes tracking the fleeing tail of someone who’d foolishly stepped a paw on the wrong side of the border. The bizarre exchange happened so quickly the boys hadn’t been able to react; Hornet had determined that finishing up his translation of Cougarivy’s directions took precedence. “You’re Badgerpaw, aren’t you? Cool you could make it to the event.”

The dark ginger tom appraised the black-and-white apprentice with a mixed expression of aloof interest, sizing her up with a thoughtful flick of his ear. From the corner of his vision he noted Centipede signing something, and instinctively translated his brother’s nonverbal communication aloud.

“He says good luck, and that he wouldn’t mind being on your team… but you better watch it if we’re competitors.” A sharp-fanged smile shared by the siblings, eerie but not unfriendly. “Let’s have fun, ‘kay?”

ʙᴜsʏ ᴡɪᴛʜ sᴄʜᴏᴏʟ, ʙᴜᴛ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴡʀɪᴛᴇ | ʙᴜᴍᴘ ᴍᴇ ᴀғᴛᴇʀ 4 ᴅᴀʏs
If you use bright colors in your posts, I will not read them ♡
Old June 8th, 2022, 08:58 AM
Genloser

Bump Policy: after 48 hours
My Mood: Starving

Red’paw he-him

Red’paw padded up to where the enforcer was speaking from, this was an event he could get behind! He made himself known as he confidently found his way into the event clearing and sat with his tail curled around his paws.
He had to admit he liked Cougar’ivy, they’d spent a bit of time together in thunderclan and Red’paw couldn’t help but admire them. They were one of Dawn’stars chosen andand enforcer! How could you get better than that without actually being Dawn’star? Red’paw couldn’t think of any way.

- Whos Eye Is It Anyway?

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* *:・゚✧*:・゚✧
Closed Thread