Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan > RiverClan Events

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Stormstar
Deputy:
Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Short Story Contest
by marshy
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 02:22 AM
Themes and Text Colors: a...
Last post by gayvinegar
Today 02:18 AM
Dawning Woods
by Rose
Last post by Rani
Today 01:43 AM
Splitmoon's Characters
Last post by Splitmoon
Today 01:17 AM
Sleepy Thicket
by BEAR.
Last post by Rose
Today 01:12 AM

Old September 22nd, 2024, 01:22 PM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default New Home, New Us [ ALL RANKS ]

Event [#event]

Seabreeze
He/him | Riverclan Lionheart | Moons: 23 | Purrks: Go with the Flow | The Collector | Ultimate Predator |
“Ocean waters rising above your neck
You feel the glass start to crack.”

Seabreeze looked around the clan, people were starting to settle in here and there and started to clean up and fill in some stuff for some actual nests and the likes for their new camp... but it was a brand new camp, and as such it didn't quite feel as lived in yet. There were no random balls of moss and pebbles scattered around the nursery from kits leaving out their play things, there were no overly worn paths from countless paws padding down the earth, there were no familiarity of basking spots or social spots and while they all had each nest there was nothing... personal about this camp truly. Not in the way that it was at the last camp, and if this was home then that wouldn't stand.

The lionheart ( for how much longer... ) padded into the clearing and raised his voice across the space to be heard by as many cats as possible. Besides even if it wasn't super interesting or helpful like training events, or... whatever else they've done for events lately because trying to recall everything it's been mostly training even for his kit event he hosted not too long ago. A bonding event and just lighthearted calmness would be nice. Even if briefly. Maybe it would help people reunite a bit from how separated everything was becoming, like rogues, taunted a voice that sounded like a certain leader's from a certain massacre that they led against Riverclan.

"Riverclan!" The Lionheart started out boringly before hopping right into his ideas for the event. "I don't know about all of you, but I think we should all come together for some just friendly, bonding times. And why not help make our new home feel like home while doing that. I was thinking we could all just work together to decorate and mess around and socialize. Helping folks bring in their trinkets, helping elders make their nests, building up the den walls for the oncoming colder weather, just talking to a stranger or a friend and catching up with each other while doing something productive."

Yes, he understood how ironic that was coming from him but alas someone had to get some positivity going. He could nudge it into happening and soon the clan would take off with the idea as they do. "Of course, all ranks are welcome to join in, but if you are heading out to collect things then you need to obey regular, ol boring safety rules. No kits, apprentices only with warriors. If you have any questions or don't know where to start then come talk to me."

Howdy!

So because everything has been so gloomy over here, I felt like we can try and bring a lighthearted event! This is just your average decoration and socializing event. It's pretty straight forward I hope, but if you have any ic questions throw them at seab but need further ooc explanation of the event VM me!
This takes place roughly when stormy leaves to get her leader name! Right after they settle in and stuff.

Warning: If your character starts drama then there'll be pretty no tolerance at this event! Love drama but not here right now please o/ <3

[ @BEAR. @Dust @Dark @dino. @Vesper @appariitiion @Jade @wolfie @CloudlessEve @beau @idia @Dirtfur @Silverware @The Kitty. @Abyssopelagic @noisless_decay @gs29513 @fade @Fae @Peril @Sklee @iliri @c1nder @interloper2 @poppy @Fritter @Wintersun @starry @Tiabirb @elswhere @Weekend-Wondering @Beetlenose @Rizo @Swiftheart <3 @nyx @Galaxy_ @Apollo. @taillow @Bean @sol. @Wingnettle @PiXiE! @Kedamono @Rose @forest @wasp @Caspian @Streamtail @Red Dawn @Fernwillow @Silvershadow13 @Starii @SatoruSaki @lem~ @felidays @hermeswind @Spookez. @ChromeSilver_Hwaa @ophelia @Ymir @FruitBatz @redshiftreign @Frosted pelt @Cinnamon~ @Kix @Morrigan @Cornbread1233 @Snowy the Ghost @Omari @Minkuu @Katiethewolfchild @roo! @Spider. @tulin @Carrot @DarkGold @SunsetWhisker @Ladiebugg @ChaosBringer. @silver. @Neptune. @Wyv3rn @Saki @RavensCall @Sleek @Theodore_510 @braveleopard. @paedyn @TanghuluCat @Moonlit @LunaStar22 @Fish @Hestia! @CapriSunx @Mica @hawkboi @_*LAutnhaesntaar*_ @spoon_ @Blueberry^^^Galaxy @Sunny Cheerful @Pumpkin Latte @Kuwu @endlesshax @Samantha @Desert Rain Frog @finley !! @Firestar512 @tinypaws @{Victim} @indiebee @Moon Shark @Kieran. @lys.luvbot @lesbianism @Naila @chickadee @arrow. @Marigoldwhisper @Luminous @Phoenix @Myling @v4mp6re_b1t3 @Blaaze @Beanz @Epiales @alec @Honey Bee @IntrovertIRL @Never @Bluue @Butternose @elio @kittycatburmise @JellyMoons @squidz @Lillexcore @ashstar1 @Yoshdo @RoboPrism @Dolomedes @Tallstar @Littlesun0112 @Fits @Moondapple @bramblemask @JuniperSeed @20874 @Toga Himiko @Otoko @ollie @Concorde @Idiotic.Bean101 @oakcrane @PoisonOrchid @lark. @Wavesong @burntToast @Goopysharkboi @rubberRatroom @constellation @Hollyheart of thunder @wcforlife @DragonloverWV @Rowan @snowflake. @interloper5 @RainFall Wonders @lionparty25 @sleepyyjax @sootflame @FadingWhispers @nyme @fawn_ @Evenilolia @Onion Sandwich @Crown_Sage @~Jade @Stitchedpatch @Fio @Golfer29 @HerbalTea @Redpool @twizzypaw @sunfirez @Honey_Dreamz @Luna16 @Bluest+r~ @Rawr @goodacacia @-darkXwolf17 @babysith @Crazyy_wildcard @Allison @puppet @weevil @Splitmoon @Sageflower0714 @Ready2Crash @Bugabaddie @!0P055UM! @SnackingShoelaces @geoblazer ]

Rabbitpaw is Windclan's current Medicine Cat Apprentice!
[ Windclan has a SEMI-CLOSED den policy ]

My Roleplay Tracker | My Roleplay Policies | My Roleplay Finder | Windclan Healing
Old September 22nd, 2024, 01:27 PM
ALL HAIL KAT/ROSE

Bump Policy: 1-2 Days, I'm Very Forgetful!
My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: New Home, New Us [ ALL RANKS ]

TinyToad Spawned
- Art Contest
Im Currently Making My Own Comic Series! No Name, Were Renaming It. Ill Post Stuff Soon! VM Me "Meep" For Information On It!
Old September 22nd, 2024, 01:44 PM
The Bug-Fanatic!

Bump Policy: Faster than a Bee flying to its nest with pollen! If I don't respond after 72 hours, please bump me!
My Mood: Lurking

Shiningsky and Bravekit came over.
Old September 22nd, 2024, 01:52 PM
Mucho amor para Seonghwa

Bump Policy: 48 hrs or 2 days
My Mood: Hungry

Willowtail sat with Daisypaw and Softpaw, Sweetsap joining them.
@squidz
Daisypaw looked up to Stagheart
Weepingpaw sniffed, resting in the sun and NOT joining (Please don't add him to this0

Oceanstar is the leader of Beachclan, he has a semi-open den policy. <33 Mention me where ever just Vm me first Willowtail of Riverclan is Tier 3 Beefed Up and Agatha Kitty ! Both active<3 Blackberry is Moonclan's Medicine cat! He has a open den policy!!
"If I had a flower for every time I thought of you, I could walk in my garden forever" - Park Seonghwa
@/Beanz is haunting my profile :sniffles"

lio lurked here, hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here
Rose littered this profile with flowers

]@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheart of thunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/PINTOBEAN@/constellation@/Snowyfeathr@/KestrelPaw@/Eucalyptuspaw @/rubberRatroom - "It's so preppy in here
Old September 22nd, 2024, 01:57 PM
☆ TACKY and GARISH ☆

Bump Policy: 72 HOURS ☆
My Mood: Spooky

WE'LL BUILD A FIRE IN YOUR EYES
── ⋅ ⋅ ── ! ── ⋅ ⋅ ──
SALAMANDERPAW . 6 MOONS . SHE/HER . RIVERCLAN

Salamanderpaw is...undecided, on Newhome. The old camp, the mountain camp, the twoleg den, and now this. Newhome. Feels a bit odd to call it that, even to herself. As though she hasn't experienced plenty of Newhomes in her life already. This may be why she's ultimately so apathetic about the place. There's this awful expectation tick-tick-ticking at the back of her mind that some new hell will unfold and this Newhome, like plenty of the Oldhomes before it, will have to be left behind. Some new invasion or battle or threat, some new thing to jeopardize and displace them—it's got to be coming, right? It's got to. Why else would she feel like they're not done running?

So when Seabreeze calls out, encouraging the clan to take a moment and just be decent with each other, be sweet, take time to shape Newhome into something that feels like Riverclan lives here and can live here, she's. Skeptical. Bored, even. What's the point, if it all might need to be abandoned in a few moons' time?

"How do we know something's not gonna happen?" She pipes up, picking at the ground restlessly. "What if there's monsters again?" Monster now being her official preferred shorthand for anything that isn't Riverclan and is a threat. The standard usage of that term can eat it. "What if we do all this and then we need to leave again?"

There isn't really argument in her voice. She doesn't seem to be digging her heels in, protesting the event, just—worried, perhaps. Maybe Salamanderpaw just wants explicit permission to feel at home in this place. Or at least a bit of reassurance that it wouldn't be stupid of her or of any of them to get their hopes up that it's really all over, that it's really okay. She eyes the dens and, higher up, the camp's brambly perimeter—things which will need to be made stronger and safer to endure the elements and the monsters. Maybe...maybe that. She can help do that, and it won't feel like a waste. It won't feel stupid. She wonders if there's anyone around who had ever done much work on the old camp's reinforcements. Their input might be especially valuable. How did you do it? How would you make it better?

Though she's left her doubts hanging in the air, she scoots over a little ways with this new chore in mind. She can whine about what ifs all day long, but the fact of the matter right now is that other cats are going to settle in no matter what, and they'll need strong walls around them. Even if those walls are punched through within the next moon or so. Even if there's another Newhome that they're destined to run to.

"Someone show me how to make walls!"

[ OPEN ]

gravelly waypoint
Old September 22nd, 2024, 02:04 PM
how do i eat the stars?

Bump Policy: Weekends only, please!

[open!]

"Well, I think that's an excellent idea, Seabreeze!" Vixenflame replied, approaching the lionheart with enthusiasm in her step. She was glad at least one of the lionhearts decided to encourage something productive and fun around here. The younger warrior was beginning to feel some doubt for the social ranks, especially after the incident with Goldfish and Duskleaf.

"Who wants to go treasure hunting?" She gallantly offered, craning her head in hopes of a response. She figured there might be a pretty seashell or two hiding somewhere in their sandy clearing, or perhaps a shiny collection of pebbles in the little stream that ran through it. There's gotta be something interesting hiding in this sandy wasteland.

The true secret of happiness
lies in taking a genuine interest
in all the details of daily life.

Old September 22nd, 2024, 02:17 PM

Bump Policy: 3 Days / 5hrs Time Sensitive
My Mood: Queenly

RowanMane
Male | 40 Moons | Posts: 94
large midnight charcoal agouti tabby tom with bright blue eyes, many scars, messy medium-length fur, underbite
Purrks: None
Interaction For: OPEN

The tabby tom perked his ears as he heard the Lionheart call the clan over. Bonding time sounding delightful, a calming breeze to the rapid, harsh waves that he and the whole clan have been suffering lately. He struggled to stand, his injuries sore and weighing him down. He still managed to however, and joined some gathering cats, his blue gaze searching for a…particular cat.

Writing and Surprise Shop Hut
ART CONTEST
Bristle’Thorn Mate Finder (SC) | DarkPaw Finder (SC)
Old September 22nd, 2024, 02:28 PM

Bump Policy: After 1 day
My Mood: Happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyme View Post
WE'LL BUILD A FIRE IN YOUR EYES
── ⋅ ⋅ ── ! ── ⋅ ⋅ ──
SALAMANDERPAW . 6 MOONS . SHE/HER . RIVERCLAN

Salamanderpaw is...undecided, on Newhome. The old camp, the mountain camp, the twoleg den, and now this. Newhome. Feels a bit odd to call it that, even to herself. As though she hasn't experienced plenty of Newhomes in her life already. This may be why she's ultimately so apathetic about the place. There's this awful expectation tick-tick-ticking at the back of her mind that some new hell will unfold and this Newhome, like plenty of the Oldhomes before it, will have to be left behind. Some new invasion or battle or threat, some new thing to jeopardize and displace them—it's got to be coming, right? It's got to. Why else would she feel like they're not done running?

So when Seabreeze calls out, encouraging the clan to take a moment and just be decent with each other, be sweet, take time to shape Newhome into something that feels like Riverclan lives here and can live here, she's. Skeptical. Bored, even. What's the point, if it all might need to be abandoned in a few moons' time?

"How do we know something's not gonna happen?" She pipes up, picking at the ground restlessly. "What if there's monsters again?" Monster now being her official preferred shorthand for anything that isn't Riverclan and is a threat. The standard usage of that term can eat it. "What if we do all this and then we need to leave again?"

There isn't really argument in her voice. She doesn't seem to be digging her heels in, protesting the event, just—worried, perhaps. Maybe Salamanderpaw just wants explicit permission to feel at home in this place. Or at least a bit of reassurance that it wouldn't be stupid of her or of any of them to get their hopes up that it's really all over, that it's really okay. She eyes the dens and, higher up, the camp's brambly perimeter—things which will need to be made stronger and safer to endure the elements and the monsters. Maybe...maybe that. She can help do that, and it won't feel like a waste. It won't feel stupid. She wonders if there's anyone around who had ever done much work on the old camp's reinforcements. Their input might be especially valuable. How did you do it? How would you make it better?

Though she's left her doubts hanging in the air, she scoots over a little ways with this new chore in mind. She can whine about what ifs all day long, but the fact of the matter right now is that other cats are going to settle in no matter what, and they'll need strong walls around them. Even if those walls are punched through within the next moon or so. Even if there's another Newhome that they're destined to run to.

"Someone show me how to make walls!"

[ OPEN ]

Downtime? That sounded like an excellent idea! Rainpaw breathed a sigh of relief. Getting to relax in their new home seemed like an excellent idea to her. Her ears swiveled when she heard a familiar voice request help. The black-and-white she-cat turned in Salamanderpaw's direction. They hadn't spoken much since the Gathering, now might be a good time to touch base!

She bounded up to her denmate, a warm smile on her face. "I can help!" She mewed. Her bright green eyes flickered around for Seapaw, usually the other apprentice wasn't too far from her sister. But she refocused on the task at paw, figuring that Seapaw would turn up eventually. She gently touched her tail-tip to her denmate's shoulder. "We can face anything as long as we face it as a team, right?"

She hoped this offered some comfort to Salamderpaw, she'd be lying if she said she didn't share her denmate's concerns. Things have been so hectic lately, there was so much instability and instability meant things weren't safe. But she truly believed in what she said, and spoke with conviction. She just hoped it was as convincing for Salanderpaw as she meant it to be for herself.

click my signature for my character bios!
Shop
Old September 22nd, 2024, 03:01 PM
⋆⁺₊ ⊹the pure one

Status: ✧・゚: her innocent, gorgeous eyes lit up in the moonlight.
Bump Policy: idm anytime, but not too much
My Mood: Mysterious

she hid all her sorrows with a innocent look
FB954AFD-99C6-444D-850A-81F1F25A2832.jpg
FAWNKIT — she/her — 4 moons
@Blaaze

Fawn’Kit stared. We were finally here. She leapt down from the Lionheart’s spine, chirping a happy “Thank you!” before leaping forwards.

http://http://
Old September 22nd, 2024, 03:02 PM
You Cryin?

Bump Policy: 1 Day! (24 hours approximately!)
My Mood: Tired

Pebblesplash came over. This seemed like something she would enjoy…