Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Roleplaying (OOC) > Character Resources

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Wolfhive Roleplays
by BEAR.
Last post by paris
Today 09:11 AM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Tiabirb
Today 08:57 AM
WindClan Outsider Joining
Last post by paris
Today 08:36 AM
ThunderClan Territory
by Fawn
Last post by paris
Today 08:25 AM
put on your war paint
by Ian
Last post by Tiabirb
Today 08:19 AM

Old April 18th, 2024, 02:09 PM
Obsessed with Zane

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Fanatic

Default ✩Dreamspirit Finder✩

Dreamspirit

Quote:
Name: Dreamspirit
Sexuality: Pansexual
Pronouns: She/They
(Dreamspirit was recently made a warrior!)

Dreamspirit is a young warrior that has a tendency to speak in a motherly way. She had always loved kits and hanging out with them, always spending her free time in the Nursery, taking care of kits when their mothers could not. She calls other cats terms like "Sweetie", "Honey", and "Dear".

She is extremely sweet and friendly, but will not tolerate disrespect from younger apprentices and kits, even being brave enough to confront older warriors when they start showing any form of disloyalty or disrespect, either towards others or herself.
She is usually extremely soft, but can and will claw someone's head off if it is completely necessary.

Dreamspirit loves gathering and collecting flowers, often adorning herself with various flowers she finds in the wild. She also loves the rain, always finding it relaxing to sit out when it's raining, or just hearing the rain fall makes her calm down and temporarily allow her difficult problems to wash away in the rain.

Dreamspirit is a very hard-working cat, always volunteering for patrols and basically any errands, and loves helping out.

Open Relation Spots:

Mother:
Father:
Littermate(s):___________ & ___________
Best friend (WILL BE PICKY):
Friend(s): Badgerear (@Maybi) | Blazepaw (@zozelen)
Crush/Future Mate (WILL BE PICKY):
Apprentice:

There's not really a form, and Dreamspirit will be a very important character for me, so I'll be strict with the relations. Feel free to go all out! The more information the better

Please feel free to bump me on any ongoing RPs. I have ADHD and it gets really hard for me to keep track of all my RPs ^^

My Characters <3
Come to my Art Shop!

Last edited by Starphobia; April 26th, 2024 at 11:03 AM.
Old April 21st, 2024, 02:01 PM
Obsessed with Zane

Default Re: ✩Dreamspirit Finder✩

Bump! <3

Please feel free to bump me on any ongoing RPs. I have ADHD and it gets really hard for me to keep track of all my RPs ^^

My Characters <3
Come to my Art Shop!
Old April 22nd, 2024, 11:52 AM
Obsessed with Zane

Bump! <3

My Characters <3
Come to my Art Shop!
Old April 23rd, 2024, 07:47 AM
Obsessed with Zane

Bump! <3

My Characters <3
Come to my Art Shop!
Old April 24th, 2024, 03:21 AM

Bump Policy: Whenever I am active always
My Mood: Chatty

Cat: Brackenclaw

Looks: Big, muscular tom, with dark brown long fur like a Maine Coons, long fluffy tail, orange eyes that seems to pierce into a cats very soul.

Voice: deep like very deep.

Personality: Usually very quiet and stoic, he is logical, brave, and loyal, as well as ambitious but not to the point of allowing that ambition to rule him, he has a quiet confidence that seems to flow from his every move. And although he has what some might consider a gruff exterior if you get to know him he is very sweet even if his voice and looks would bely this.

Desired position: Crush/Future Mate

Backstory: Brackenclaw was born to Thunderclan and quickly learned that Silence can be golden simply through watching and listening he has learned much more than he thought possible. Brackenclaw was always a devoted Apprentice and was well behaved. Only speaking when necessary and going above and beyond what was asked of him everyday. This devotion paid off as he finally became a Warrior. Since then he has strove to do everything he can for his clan.
Old April 24th, 2024, 11:10 AM
Obsessed with Zane

Bump! <3

My Characters <3
Come to my Art Shop!
Old April 24th, 2024, 11:24 AM
Oat milk drinker

Going to throw in Badgerear as a friend/ crush future mate!

He is around 20 moons so a bit older and is based off my own cat who I describe as a Buddhist monk reincarnated as a cat.

He's a big fluffy white cat with black patches and a giant fluffy black tail. He has misshapen ears that are small, slightly curled over and sit on the side of his instead of the top. The back story on this is on his first patrol as an apprentice he got attacked and his ears just healed like this which he became super insecure about and was teased about when he was younger. But has since grown and still insecure about his looks he doesn't let teasing affect him now.

He is a really chill cat and easy going boy. He is large so can look intimating but he really isn't a fighter and would prefer to resolve things peacefully. He loves kits and loves other cats. He's chatty and joker but can be a bit dense or not the smartest cat. He's more easy going and not driven so he would prefer just hanging around camp and chatting to his clan mates but he understands the warrior code.

He is also a cis straight male too if that's important.
Old April 24th, 2024, 09:50 PM

Bump Policy: 72 hours. busy during weekdays until 4 p.m. EST
My Mood: Angelic

hands you a blazepaw

blazepaw doesn't have too many friends at the moment, with the type of cat he is... self-superior and absorbed, reserved, definitely not easily attached to anyone, etc. but i feel a cat like dreamspirit could be good for him. if she's patient enough to get through his unwelcoming exterior, that is- you said she doesn't tolerate disrespect, which is a virtue blazepaw would agree with, and i def don't think he's going to be flat-out mean to her. unless she hits a sore spot somehow. he's just never really had a cat be kind to him in the sweet, sort of motherly way it seems like dreamspirit embodies, so that'd be very unfamiliar to him... over time i could see them developing a good, albeit strange relationship, where blazepaw cares(!!) about her but has no idea what to do about it and dreamspirit feels... well, however you think she would! that's all in the future though, we could just start with an interaction between them.

and maybe if you don't want them to start off as strangers, they could remember eachother from when dream was a new apprentice and blaze was a kit? she could've stopped by to play with and care for him sometimes, back before blaze was weird and angsty. so he might be a bit nicer/trusting to her then others...
blazepaw

my rp tracker

Last edited by zozelen; April 24th, 2024 at 10:01 PM.
Old April 24th, 2024, 10:43 PM
Aphrodite

Bump Policy: Feel Free To Bump Me!
My Mood: Tired

Ahem, Just Made A Character For This Form.....
FrostGnaw
A Strong Senior Warrior She With A Stubby Deer-Like Tail And Curled Ears With Long Fur On Her Chest And Tail. This She Is A Very Calm, Sweet She Who Often Acts Like Younger Cats Are Her Children And Will Not Hesitate To Discipline Those Cats Who Are Out Of Line... Her Relaxed Aura And Lavenderv Scent Tend To Calm Others. I Want Her To Be Dream's Mom <3
Purrks: Lyebird's Lullaby On Silverpaw [ACTIVE]
GarlicFrog Is GarlicClans Oldest Cat. She Bites.

TheRadioDemon Is Holding Rotthroat Back While Patting Bearskull. blxze Is Patting Silverpaw. *Lunastar* Is Patting Them All

Last edited by Desert Rain Frog; April 24th, 2024 at 10:45 PM.
Old April 26th, 2024, 11:01 AM
Obsessed with Zane

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maybi View Post
Going to throw in Badgerear as a friend/ crush future mate!

He is around 20 moons so a bit older and is based off my own cat who I describe as a Buddhist monk reincarnated as a cat.

He's a big fluffy white cat with black patches and a giant fluffy black tail. He has misshapen ears that are small, slightly curled over and sit on the side of his instead of the top. The back story on this is on his first patrol as an apprentice he got attacked and his ears just healed like this which he became super insecure about and was teased about when he was younger. But has since grown and still insecure about his looks he doesn't let teasing affect him now.

He is a really chill cat and easy going boy. He is large so can look intimating but he really isn't a fighter and would prefer to resolve things peacefully. He loves kits and loves other cats. He's chatty and joker but can be a bit dense or not the smartest cat. He's more easy going and not driven so he would prefer just hanging around camp and chatting to his clan mates but he understands the warrior code.

He is also a cis straight male too if that's important.
Badgerear accepted as a friend! ^^

Quote:
Originally Posted by zozelen View Post
hands you a blazepaw

blazepaw doesn't have too many friends at the moment, with the type of cat he is... self-superior and absorbed, reserved, definitely not easily attached to anyone, etc. but i feel a cat like dreamspirit could be good for him. if she's patient enough to get through his unwelcoming exterior, that is- you said she doesn't tolerate disrespect, which is a virtue blazepaw would agree with, and i def don't think he's going to be flat-out mean to her. unless she hits a sore spot somehow. he's just never really had a cat be kind to him in the sweet, sort of motherly way it seems like dreamspirit embodies, so that'd be very unfamiliar to him... over time i could see them developing a good, albeit strange relationship, where blazepaw cares(!!) about her but has no idea what to do about it and dreamspirit feels... well, however you think she would! that's all in the future though, we could just start with an interaction between them.

and maybe if you don't want them to start off as strangers, they could remember eachother from when dream was a new apprentice and blaze was a kit? she could've stopped by to play with and care for him sometimes, back before blaze was weird and angsty. so he might be a bit nicer/trusting to her then others...
This sounds lovely! I would love for Dreamspirit to interact with Blazepaw, feel free to mention me in any post!! ^^

My Characters <3
Come to my Art Shop!