by taillow
Last post by iliri
Today 06:24 AM
Saturn's rock
Last post by Minkuu
Today 06:24 AM

Old June 3rd, 2024, 09:57 PM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default “Romeo, Romeo, where art thou, Romeo?”

…let’s forget the ‘-fore’ part of the quote because it doesn’t fit lol…anyways the long awaited and most anticipated event of the year has hit the broadway and Seabreeze is looking for his Romeo!

This will be pretty straight forward and I’ll probably add more on Seab later but anyways! With the Atari group underway of being built an idea came to mind about a potential live plot for my dearest Seabreeze! So then let’s set the scene~

Act 1; Scene 1: Let us meet under the pale moonlight

Seabreeze and this Atari cat would meet by chance, and then find an interest in each other one way or another. I think this cat being flirty would be fun because Seab would get very flustered very easily. Then they both fall for each other, meeting at night and in secret from their respective affiliations.

I don’t want to say too much as I want to give as much creative freedom as possible! The biggest thing for this character would be that they would leave the Atari and join Seabreeze in Riverclan and they stay active!! Please one of Seabreeze’s mates have already left him. Also! He is pan so he is open to any and all cats though also Seab is Poly, so (with discussion ooc and ic) maybe some additional cats would later join these two but that would be a long ways off. While I would like for Seab to eventually in a long time have kits, this doesn’t mean this cat has to be AFAB, they could eventually adopt or maybe if another mate joins them that’s AFAB then that works too.

Anyways!! Tada! I will be choosing soon-ish probably as soon as the exile begins as I want the Atari love plot to start sooner so there’s less rush with building the relationship :3c Thank you for reading o/ will edit later likely!

Seabreeze is currently one of Riverclan's Lionhearts!
[ Seab is open to giving kit/app lessons || Seab is closed to all RPs currently!

Last edited by Dolomedes; June 4th, 2024 at 10:26 AM.
Old June 3rd, 2024, 10:00 PM

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Chatty

Default Re: “Romeo, Romeo, where art thou, Romeo?”

Placeholder ^^

Specklepaw is the current medicine cat apprentice for Frostclan
Hyenaslash is the current medicine cat for Sunclan he has an open den policy

https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=82554

Art made by Myling
Old June 3rd, 2024, 10:01 PM
love is a gamble

Bump Policy: 48hr
My Mood: Queenly

you thou find romeo
Old June 3rd, 2024, 10:08 PM
ALL HAIL KAT/ROSE

Bump Policy: Feel Free To Bump Me!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Ember
This Tom Is Very Easily Flustered, And Likes Himself A Strong Tom! He's Definitely The Chick Of The Relationship, But He Still Acts Like A Tom! Hell Fight Back, But Won't Wait For You're Back To Turn! He Waits For The Right Moment.
Hell Probably Find Seab By The River, While He's Taking A Dip In The River. He Sees/Hears Seabreeze And Darts Out Of The Water And Into A Bush. He Then Walks Out To See If Seab Is A Threat, And It Goes On From There!

LionFlop Is ShadowClans Secret Murderer
Click Link To Sign Your Cat Up To Have Ketchup!
https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums...ad.php?t=83853

Last edited by Desert Rain Frog; June 3rd, 2024 at 10:10 PM.
Old June 3rd, 2024, 10:08 PM

Bump Policy: 24 Hours!

Placeholder
Old June 4th, 2024, 09:45 AM
evermore haunting~

Bump Policy: Every 5 days! Please do bump me if i forgot! ¦¦ 1 Day if urgent!
My Mood: Sneaky

Placeholder (UH NOT WITH KFC- i'll probably have Hoshi join the atari!!)

Currently a little sick, replies and art commissions might be a bit slower

Last edited by Myling; June 4th, 2024 at 09:52 AM.
Old June 4th, 2024, 10:21 AM
Master of bad jokes

Bump Policy: 2 days or 1 day if time sensitive. I am very forgetful

Camilla
The viper hiding amongst the flowers
"Some times things fall apart so better things can fall together"

I didn't expecteth such wond'rful company tonight!

The two felines meeteth on a moonlit night
(The two felines meet on a moonlit night.)

The quite quaint trapp'r of the atari is out on one of h'r night-time hunts at which hour a new scent hits h'r nose. This is not one of h'r atarimates. a newcom'r p'rhaps? how excit'ment! wouldn't the coronet beest joyous with h'r if 't be true the lady hath brought home a gift! forsooth! so yond's what the lady doest, fuel'd by excitement as the lady tracks the strang'r
(The beautiful trapper of the Atari is out on one of her night-time hunts when a new scent hits her nose. This is not one of her Atarimates...a newcomer perhaps? How fun! Wouldn't the crown be happy with her if she brought home a gift! Indeed! So that's what she does, fueled by excitement as she tracks the stranger.)

Whey-face eyes, almost blindeth, maketh out the blurry silhouette of a f'reign gib as the lady watches through the lush ov'rgrowth. This gib is new to h'r! and oh so quaint the lady realises as the lady silently maketh h'r way ov'r, on graceful paws, completely devoid of feareth. H'r charm is instantly alighteth as starts up a conv'rsation and quite a did bite of flirting. Batt'ring h'r dark eyelashes and sweet smileth on h'r lips the lady continues h'r courting. Coequal if 't be true that gent is quite the catcheth the lady can't toy with that gent f'rev'r. what a pity. Oh how the lady wishes this one wouldst stayeth a did bite longeth'r
(Pale eyes, almost blind, make out the blurry silhouette of a foreign cat as she watches through the lush overgrowth. This cat is new to her! And oh so pretty she realises as she silently makes her way over, on graceful paws, completely devoid of fear. Her charm is instantly alight as starts up a conversation and quite a bit of flirting. Battering her dark eyelashes and sweet smile on her lips she continues her courting. Even if he is quite the catch she can't toy with him forever...what a pity. Oh how she wishes this one could stay a bit longer.)

Aft'r a few minutes of getting clos'r to the multicolour tom(both metaph'rically and did light'rally), the dainty she-cat discreetly pushes that gent backeth with sugar-coat'd w'rds and a few gentle nudges until that gent suddenly falls, hath caught within one of h'r exp'rtly did construct traps. Feigning conc'rn, the lady instantly rushes off, promising to returneth with holp and disappears into the night. H'r planeth wast to returneth by m'rning and hopefully findeth h'r victim weak and easy to killeth and actually calleth f'r a claw to holp h'r wh're the lady shall presenteth the readily hath killed f'reign'r as a gift f'r h'r coronet in a showeth of absolute loyalty and devotion to the Atari.
(After a few minutes of getting closer to the multicolour tom(both metaphorically and literally), the dainty she-cat discreetly pushes him back with sugar-coated words and a few gentle nudges until he suddenly falls, caught within one of her expertly constructed traps. Feigning concern, she instantly rushes off, promising to return with help and disappears into the night. Her plan was to return by morning and hopefully find her victim weak and easy to kill and actually call for a claw to help her where she will present the readily killed foreigner as a gift for her crown in a show of absolute loyalty and devotion to the Atari.)

Aren't thee int'resting

The fair mistress maketh h'r way backeth to their lasteth meeting spoteth at the breaketh of dawn, expecting to seeth a weary acquaintance in h'r unbreakable trapeth. but t turns out t isn't as sturdy as the lady did imagine as what the lady finds leaves h'r in shocketh. That gent is not th're. the strang'r the lady hath met last night of all hadst hath found his way out of the th'rns and thistles yond did lie at the bottom of the hole the lady did dig?! anon the lady'd has't nothing to showeth to the coronet.
(The fair lady makes her way back to their last meeting spot at the break of dawn, expecting to see a weary acquaintance in her unbreakable trap...but it turns out it isn't as sturdy as she imagined as what she finds leaves her in shock. He is not there...the stranger she met last night had found his way out of the thorns and thistles that lay at the bottom of the hole she dug?! Now she'd have nothing to show to the crown...)

"Oh sugar-snaps."

Cursing und'r h'r breath the sleek trapp'r is hath caught off guardeth by a vaguely familiar voice. T's that gent. the tom who is't'd the lady'd hath tried to capture is anon behind h'r. Being weak in physical strength and po'r in fighting arts the quaint molly is anon the one who is't is helpless. bethinking festinate and in distress, the lady hurries to cometh up with a reasoneth to cov'r up h'r planeth. Explaining yond the lady hadst gotten holp but couldn't findeth that gent so hadst retun'd to this lodging in the desires of seeing that gent again and making sure that gent wast good now. And by some miracle, h'r forswear w'rks
(Cursing under her breath the sleek trapper is caught off guard by a vaguely familiar voice. It's him... the tom who'd she'd tried to capture is now behind her...Being weak in physical strength and poor in fighting skills the pretty molly is now the one who is helpless...thinking fast and in distress, she hurries to come up with a reason to cover up her plan. Explaining that she had gotten help but couldn't find him so had retuned to this place in the hopes of seeing him again and making sure he was alright. And by some miracle, her lie works.)

Reliev'd yet fascinat'd by his ability to escapeth h'r, f'rmely bethought to beest, inescapable traps the lady suggests those gents meeteth again. With h'r off'r being did accept, the lady leaves with briefeth farwells. Howev'r, the lady waits until that gent leaves so the lady can setteth h'r new scheme into action. With the utmost precision and focus, the lady crafts one of h'r, previously bethought to beest, inescapable traps. The two felines meeteth in the early hours of the m'rning, the lady acts jump liketh the lady didst bef're, sweet as sugar and full of joy. Those gents continueth their dram date, h'r with a goal to trapeth that gent and that gent with much m're light-heart'd plans. 'r nay plans at all. As timeth passes, the lady lures that gent to h'r trapeth, dead setteth on capturing that gent this timeth, but- t doesn't wend as did plan. that gent completely misses the trapeth?!
(Relieved yet fascinated by his ability to escape her, formely thought to be, inescapable traps she suggests they meet again. With her offer being accepted, she leaves with brief farwells. However, she waits until he leaves so she can set her new scheme into action. With the utmost precision and focus, she crafts one of her, previously thought to be, inescapable traps. The two felines meet in the early hours of the morning, she acts exactly like she did before, sweet as sugar and full of joy. They continue their little date, her with a goal to trap him and him with much more light-hearted plans...or no plans at all. As time passes, she lures him to her trap, dead set on capturing him this time, but- it doesn't go as planned...he completely misses the trap?!)

Complex'd and utt'rly did astonish by this sudden outcome, the whey-face did gaze huntress maketh h'r way home pond'ring what to doth next. A restless night gives h'r timeth to figure out the next stepeth of h'r planeth. Increaseth the difficulty leveleth. And so, yond's what the lady doest. Maketh a m're sturdy and well madeth trapeth to catcheth the slipp'ry f'reign'r. Ev'ry timeth the lady meets the white freckl'd tom, the lady lays out a m're well craft'd trapeth and. that gent dodges ev'ry timeth?! somehow, not a single one of h'r traps capture that gent. An endless cycleth 'r did lie a trapeth, misseth, did lie a hard'r trapeth, misseth and t leaves the mistress coequal m're did confuse and distraught than the lady previously wast
(Complexed and utterly astonished by this sudden outcome, the pale gazed huntress makes her way home pondering what to do next. A restless night gives her time to figure out the next step of her plan. Increase the difficulty level. And so, that's what she does. Make a more sturdy and well made trap to catch the slippery foreigner. Every time she meets the white freckled tom, she lays out a more well crafted trap and...he dodges every time?! Somehow, not a single one of her traps capture him. An endless cycle or lay a trap, miss, lay a harder trap, miss and it leaves the lady even more confused and distraught than she previously was.)

"My, oh, my, this is quite unfortunate..."

WIP

Nightgaze kit finder!

Please tap on the eggs and small dragons!^^

Last edited by Morrigan; June 18th, 2024 at 01:48 PM.
Old June 4th, 2024, 12:19 PM
I Love You!

Bump Policy: 1 Day! (24 hours approximately!)
My Mood: Tired

… placeholder for Blair…
Old June 4th, 2024, 06:19 PM
In my ✧ Swiftie Era ✧

Bump Policy: ✩1 week due to personal reasons

❝I saw you were perfect, and so I loved you.
Then I saw you were not perfect, and I loved you even more. ❞

STARGAZER

Meet Stargazer!! I wanted to make a calming cat, and decided on a Star-theme, so I feel like this name would be cool!! Please note that he is not submitted and will only be submitted if he is accepted !!

Can you tell be about Stargazer?

Stargazer is an AMAB male, and uses He/They pronouns. He is a dark gray, almost black tom with white paws and muzzle [he also has a few white flecks across his body] and deep blue eyes. I plan on having him be a Keeper of Atari, since he is quite fond of younger cats. He is very softspoken and kind. He rarely talks, and when he does, his voice is barely audible due to his voice being so quiet. He is 18 moons and ages on the 14th of each month. During nighttime, he likes to sit out in a clear area where he can see the sky and just look at the stars [hence his name, Stargazer]

How would he act to Seab?

Stargazer never cared about the concept of love, much less has felt it before. When he runs into Seab, things change. All of the sudden, Stargazer finds himself flustered and unable to speak around him [which is normal considering he rarely talks], and finds himself feeling strange around him. Then he realizes 'Oh crap I'm in love with this guy.' Still, Star would be very open and kind, and like seab, gets flustered way too easily. He also doesn't really get compliments, so if Seab says that he's nice or is kind or something he'll respond wuth 'I uh what I mean uhhh... Thanks?'

How would you Roleplay him?

Quote:
insert header
STARGAZER
He/They - 18 Moons - Atari Keeper
A dark gray, almost black tom with white
paws, muzzle and flecks along with deep blue eyes.
═*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═ ═*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═ ═*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═

As night fell, Stargazer made sure all the kits were asleep before heading out of camp. He headed to his favorite field, the stars shining bright. They laid down, their deep blue eyes reflecting the tiny flecks of light in the dark blue sky. As night passed on, Stargazer still lay there, his ear twitching from time to time. Stars are so pretty... I wish I could do this forever... the tom thought. Alas, once the sun rose, the keeper returned to his camp. Good things must end, but at the end of the day, he could do what he loved.

Interaction Ideas

First meeting: As he usually does, Stargazer heads out to his spot at night to watch the stars, and then Seab arrives. Star decides to invite Seab over to come stargaze with him and they start talking about stuff, like Stargazer, Seab, RiverClan, ect. Once the sun rises, Star prepares to leave and decides to invite Seab to meet him there again the following night.

As they continue to interact, Star starts to grow on Seab, and develops a crush. During this time, he will become much more awkward around Seab, which I think can make for some really silly interactions.

Stargazer: Staring at seab
Seab: "The stars are pretty tonight"
Stargazer: What did he say huh I mean uhhhh I'm not staring!
Seab: "You good?"
Stargazer: "UH YUP YUP ALL GOOD IM FINE UH HUH NOTHING WRONG HERE!"

And then one night Star is just like Screw It I needa tell Seab and confesses, and hes is very surprised when Seab says he feels the same so yay Stargazer acts normally around Seab again!

Once Atari falls and it is time for RiverClan to return, Star is very upset that he has to say goodbye to seab and is very sad that he has to say goodbye. But huzzah! Atari members are allowed to join RiverClan! So asap Stargazer rushes over to join RiverClan. Once he gets in, he rushes to find his seab and is like "IM HERE IM HERE IM HERE" and they live happily ever after and maybe decide to have more mates and adopt some kittens

Some extra stuff about Stargazer

✧ Is commonly called 'Star'
✦ He is gay but will only find out after a few interactions with seab. If Seab ends up having a poly relationship, Star would also become poly !!
✧ He is not submitted yet, and if chosen, Will be submitted to Atari asap
✦ Star does not talk very often, and is patient and likes to listen. That could maybe make for some cute interactions talking about his past trauma w/ clover
✧ I pinky promise his posts are better then shown above - too lazy to make a va lmao but I pinky promise his posts are better!! They often include a bunch of his thoughts and references to star-related stuff.
✦ Sometimes likes to ramble about the beauty of nature

AAAAAANDD I think that's all!!!!

Last edited by Bean; June 4th, 2024 at 06:42 PM.
Old June 4th, 2024, 06:54 PM
kitty of stars

Bump Policy: ALL THE TIME
My Mood: Lurking

[CENTER]

Rose dropped a bucket of appreciation here, oops!

Snowyfeathr, Myling, and Desert Rain Frog all live here. (they get wifi, books, snacks, treats, and all the awesome things)