Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Applications to join the Staff Team close at 11:59 PM EST today. Get them in while you have the chance!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Acting for Dummies [whole...
by Rani
Last post by paris
Today 07:21 AM
[300000kk prize!]...
Last post by hades.
Today 07:19 AM
WCO memes?
Last post by sock
Today 07:15 AM
Good as New - [SHC event]
by Myling
Last post by MaplestrikeWCUE
Today 07:09 AM
ShadowClan Leader's Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Honey Bee
Today 06:48 AM

Old March 31st, 2024, 12:19 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: Riddle me this… [Herb Gathering Event]

[Fogwatcher]
ShadowClan Warrior
Flock Together [T1] | Bilingual [T1] | The Collector

The warrior noted when Mossfreckle was back and ready to begin their lessons. The splotched warrior herded the kits who decided to chase the stick, back towards the pretty kitty. He was quick and sat at the back of the group to listen to the lesson as well. This also served as an extra set of eyes for any of the kittens who wanted to stray away or make bad decisions.

Fogwatcher would note the look of gratitude from Mossfreckle and a small smile would play on his maw at it. He couldn't hide it and averted his suddenly shy gaze.

[Rainkit]
ShadowClan Kit
No Purrks

Rainkit was herded back towards the rest of the kittens. Mossy had something exciting to show them! At least, that's how she understood the situation. The black and white she-kit sat within the group, staring wide-eyed at the berry on the ground before her. Intrusive thoughts told her to bite it, but she heeded the medicine cats words and didn't touch. She had to behave! Just like a good warrior would!

Slykit's question piqued her interest and she nodded. Rainkit also wanted to know why they were in the herb piles if they only caused harm.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old March 31st, 2024, 08:45 PM
The Ping You Dread

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Mellow

Birdkit
ShadowClan
she/her | 5 moons
[Blue-grey tabby with dark blue overcoat, white underside and amber eyes]
Purrks: Lyrebird's Lullaby [PERMANENTLY ACTIVE]
· · ────────────── · ·
· · ────────────── · ·
Birdkit was bumbled along under Freckle's paws, curiosity gleaming in her big big eyes. As the concept of Deathberries were explained to her, she eyed the shiny red orbs and considered for a moment what it would taste like. Probably bad, if Freckle was saying they were deadly. Well, she didn't want to eat anything that was yucky, so her usual desire to immediately chomp on it was assuaged. Birdkit noticed Rainpaw in the group from where she sat closest to Freckle. She was torn between going to sit by her sister and staying by Freckle, so she shuffled a little so she could be in between them. There, that was good! When Freckle opened the floor for questions, Birdkit piped up. "What if you touch it? Is it bad if you touch it??" She eyed Freckle's white paw hovering on top of the berry. She puffed up a bit, ready to bat his paw away and save him from harm if he accidentally touched it!!!
Hawkfur (WC) - Mistlewhisker (SC) - Eaglepaw (RC) - Birdpaw (SC) - Hillstrider (SC)
Bump whenever! <3
~~~~~
Old April 1st, 2024, 03:18 PM
dancing in the moonlight

Bump Policy: 3 days (1 day time sensitive)
My Mood: Yeehaw

starlingstreak

this was wonderful, simply fantastic. one round in, and she already had a point. sure, it looked as if everyone else had come to the same conclusion she had, but never-the-less this was a win on her part. nodding at mossfreckle, serene expression hiding the rush of adrenaline that came with being right, she turned and left the clearing once more. unfortunately (or perhaps fortunately), starlingstreak was yet to experience that which soothes the broken. but that was fine, there was a description for a reason, and luckily, starlingstreak had been in the territory enough to know a plant with fuzzy leaves and purple flowers. she just had to hope it was the right plant with fuzzy leaves and purple flowers.

navigating through the woods, she stopped at a patch of flowers, digging one up to take it back whole. even if this wasn’t it, it was rather pretty. perhaps she’d decorate her nest with it!

[ comfrey ]

that's all folks

unless?

rose stole carmen's identity
Old April 2nd, 2024, 02:14 PM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

(Comfrey, +1 cobweb, +2 comfrey) @Katiethewolfchild
Returning to camp with a cobweb wrapped around his paw (thankfully he hadn't needed to go too far to find one, as hopping about was quite annoying) and the apprentices hopefully in tow, Shrewstep deposited the web of sticky stuff outside the medicine den. He didn't want to go bothering the kits and their lessons, goodness knew they were hard enough to get focused as it was, and certain past medicine cats had been territorial enough that he didn't want to risk angering Mossfreckle. Generally their medicine cat apprentice seemed more relaxed than his predecessors, but one never could tell.

With the second riddle heard, and a vague inkling that the deliberately accented 'come forth for comfort' was intended as a hint, Shrewstep thought that the herb in question might be comfrey. He didn't know what exactly it was used for so the information about its uses (a salve for the broken, whatever that meant) was wholly useless to him, but he did remember that it had purple flowers. That was probably enough to work off of, and with this in mind (he wasn't about to say his answer and help other cats) he strode out of the camp again. If the apprentices chose to follow that was fine, if not it was one them. He had to walk a bit farther this time around, as Mossfreckle and Lostspark had presumably picked the immediate vicinity clean, but he did manage to find two of the plants poking up among the needles. Picking them he called out Heading back now! in case the apprentices had wandered a bit, and then headed back to camp to deposit his findings outside the medicine den once again.
Old April 3rd, 2024, 08:33 AM
Master of bad jokes

Status: Please bump me if I haven't replied to an rp I'm very behind schedule!
Bump Policy: 2 days or 1 day if time sensitive. I am very forgetful
My Mood: Busy

Quietkit
Shadowclan kit

Giving Fogwatcher a cold glare as he waved a stick around in an attempt to play with the kits, Quietkit found herself resisting th urge to rake her claws down the tom's face out of pure irration. She found such activities a foolish waste of time that only cats who had nothing better to do with their lives would humour...unfortunately some of her siblings participated...well, she expected it to be honest but it was still humiliating.

Silently breathing a sigh of relief as Mossfreckle led them into the medicine den, the dark she-kit obediently followed. Cyan eyes now alight with curiosity she scanned every inch of the medicine den, making notes of all the herbs she saw. Who'd know when she needed to borrow some herself.

Attention immediately snapping to the crimson berrries that were placed on the ground in front of her, she studied them intrigued and her interest and piqued when she learned more about them. Deathberries? Straightforward much? Oh well, apart from the name she adored everything about these little herbs which was weird but how couldn't she like them? As far as herbs went these were pretty genius and very useful for things she would not mention. Though she was curious about were they grew she would most certainly avoid answering questions she wasn't fond of speaking so she decided she would just ask her mother when she got the opportunity.

Darkcloud
Shadowclan warrrior
Purrks: Just a scratch and Shadow fiend(both inactive)

Placing the cobwebs just a few fox-lenghts away form the medicine den, Darkcloud immediately went of to find this pink-purple flower Mossfreckle had described, wasting no time celebrating her first triumph. She had absolutely no idea what this certain herb was, like she said her herb knowledge was very basic, so she had to go off description alone for this one.

Large, oval, fuzzy leaves and purple-pink, tubular, drooping flowers. Reapeating the appearance off the herb like a mantra in her mind, Dark soon found a p.ant that matched the description and carefully plucked it from the ground before returning to the medicine cat, plant hanging limply from her jaws.

Please tap on the eggs and small dragons!^^

Old April 3rd, 2024, 07:54 PM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

[+2 Comfrey]
The she-cat gradually walked to camp with three cobwebs tangled around her tail. Whether they were wrong or right, she wasn't certain, she had been a bit on the slow side of returning and only heard the the start of the next riddle. Dropping off the webs, Dawnstar found this one was a bit harder to place, so the leader found herself stuck going off the description more than anything.

The leader went over the description as she trailed some of the cats out of camp. The coloring alone made it easier to find, large, fuzzy, pinkish, good enough. Uncertain about whether he wanted just the flower or the whole thing, the leader dug a small patch and took the two flowers with her. She dropped the herbs alongside where she had left the cobwebs and waited for the next riddle.

Purrks
Dawnstar: Beefed Up Tier 3 || Mindreader
Leechscar: Master Scout || Ultimate Predator

Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and will shred you if you enter her den. She has a semi-closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder

Last edited by Undertaker; April 3rd, 2024 at 07:55 PM.
Old April 4th, 2024, 11:52 AM

Status: I'm a zombie and I'm hungryyyy... Also if I have to get scolded can't it be for something I did?
Bump Policy: After 24 hours.
My Mood: Dead

(Comfrey) Eaglepaw kept searching for a warrior to leave camp with.

Flamepaw kept searching for a warrior to leave camp with too.
My posts are always open unless I say otherwise. VM me if you would like to set up a roleplay with one of my characters or even if you just want to talk. If you have a character that knows one of my characters somehow you're welcome to make a starter and mention me whenever you want to roleplay them together. Birdpaw has flock together tier three and bilingual tier three. Toadpaw has silver tongue. Mantiskit has agatha kitty and mind reader. I often end up editing my applications, especially if I'm not using a form so don't consider my first draft to be final as it likely isn't, especially if it's a kit finder. If one of my characters says, thinks, or does something you don't like please don't get angry at me since I'm just trying to roleplay their personalities.

Last edited by Katiethewolfchild; April 4th, 2024 at 12:04 PM.
Old April 4th, 2024, 12:03 PM

Status: I'm a zombie and I'm hungryyyy... Also if I have to get scolded can't it be for something I did?

Twistedkit ignored the twig, as she felt too old to chase it. She was never planning on putting it in her mouth anyways. After all she was seven moons old. Too old to put random things in her mouth, despite her rank. So those were deathberries and they would kill you if you ate them. So she wouldn't eat them. Obviously.

Salamanderkit was too timid to get close to the strange, big, and scary cat to chase a stick. She was also far too timid to put random stuff in her mouth. Especially since she had to get really close to the strange, big, and scary cat to try to do that anyways.
My posts are always open unless I say otherwise. VM me if you would like to set up a roleplay with one of my characters or even if you just want to talk. If you have a character that knows one of my characters somehow you're welcome to make a starter and mention me whenever you want to roleplay them together. Birdpaw has flock together tier three and bilingual tier three. Toadpaw has silver tongue. Mantiskit has agatha kitty and mind reader. I often end up editing my applications, especially if I'm not using a form so don't consider my first draft to be final as it likely isn't, especially if it's a kit finder. If one of my characters says, thinks, or does something you don't like please don't get angry at me since I'm just trying to roleplay their personalities.
Old April 4th, 2024, 12:14 PM

(Comfrey) Spiderpaw searched for the herb, dependent on description. She grabbed some of what she thought was the right herband headed back to camp with Shrewstep and her brother, 'Little'paw when he called out.

Littlepaw searched for the herb, dependent on the description just like his slightly larger sister. He grabbed some of what he thought was the right herb and headed back to camp with the warrior and his sister, Spiderpaw.
Old April 4th, 2024, 01:16 PM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Moonmeadow
| She/they | ShC warrior | Moons: 21 | Purrks: Shadow Fiend |

Moonmeadow listened carefully to the oriental apprentice as he announced the next herb riddle and this one had the molly kind of stumped to be honest, though they expected most of the herbs to stump them. They really should learn some basic aid just in case a situation calls for it. No matter, the warrior shook away her training thoughts to listen even more carefully to the description since that was all she could really go off of for this herb. Okay, okay, they think that they know what matches that…comfrey right? They weren’t sure and once more called any accompanying apprentices to follow them out of camp as they went in search of some comfrey, trying to pull from their mind any memory of past herb patrols where she was tasked to find comfrey as to have an idea to find it in the territory without taking too long.

Eventually, though, Moonmeadow was able to find the herb and smiled as she took the comfrey from its place and lifted it away from the soil. Ta da!! She was getting a hang of this herb thing! Well, at least they were doing better than they thought they were going to do. Waiting for any of the apprentices if they happened to join her to collect some of their own, Moonemadow began to make her way back to camp, mouth full of the comfrey. As she reentered camp she was pleased to see that most other cats had collected comfrey as well. She seemed to have just arrived a little bit later than most of the other groups. Well, she wasn’t late so no harm done. She dropped off the herbs and then went back to her original spot to sit and wait for the next herb riddle.

[ + 2 Comfrey ]
[ Riddle: Comfrey ]

[ -@- ]

Ashkit
| He/him | ShC kit | Moons: 2 | No purrks |

Ashkit, despite all of the reassurances and comforts of the cats around him at his fear, almost wanted to just run away anyways but with a look towards Bleedingkit who seemed to want to go join the lesson he decided he would tolerate being close to the bad place as long as he didn’t have to go into the bad place. The bi-colored kit stomped his way over to where the rest of kits were gathering and playing to lesson to the strange cat’s lesson, Mossfreckle, as he had now been named in Ashkit’s mind, but he would continue calling Mossfreckle ‘Strange cat’ because he was. Any cat that willingly went into the bad place willingly was weird but working and going there everyday was strange. “[/B]Fine. I’ll stay/[/B]” He said with a huff, stamping one of his little paws in the soil beneath him as though it was something intimidating to do. It wasn’t.

Ashkit listened as the Strange cat walked the group of rowdy kittens through the lesson. Deathberries, what a bad name, and why would something like that be in the bad place if the bad place wasn’t a bad place like the cats around him were trying to convince him. Well, he was just being confirmed to be right, but the little feline didn’t say as much as he still wanted to hear what the Strange cat was saying about them. They could easily kill someone. Why was he being told he was wrong? What. Then he turned his green eyes onto a kit he didn’t know the name of as she asked a question that Ashkit was curious to hear the answer to.
[ Sorry this is sooooo rushed /w\ I meant to do this yesterday ]

Seabreeze is currently one of Riverclan's Lionhearts!
[ Seab is open to giving kit/app lessons || Seab is semi-open to all RPs, just ask! ]

Last edited by Dolomedes; April 4th, 2024 at 01:17 PM.