Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan > RiverClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Lionsbeach
by BEAR.
Last post by taillow
Today 01:06 PM
Those who do not remember...
by Bean
Last post by Bean
Today 01:04 PM
WindClan Galewood
by Ian
Last post by v4mp6re_b1t3
Today 01:03 PM
RiverClan Meeting (August...
Last post by twizzypaw
Today 12:58 PM

Old Today, 10:08 AM
primrosepaw c:

Bump Policy: 30 Minutes to an Hour.
My Mood: Busy

RiverClan Claw and Pounce! [ RiverClan Battle Training Event ]

Event [#event]

Primrosepaw
Fast Learner Tier 1 - 35 / 100
Trick of the Eye [ Inactive ]

Primrosepaw stood in the center of the training clearing, her emerald eyes bright with enthusiasm. She had taken the initiative to organize a battle training session and was eager to see her fellow apprentices and mentors join in. With a flick of her tail and a determined gleam in her eyes, she called out to her Clanmates.

"Hey everyone!" Primrosepaw's voice rang out clearly across the clearing. "I wouldn´t put it past the other three Clans to attack us again - especially since we´re just returning to our territory, and they will be getting to know that, since Duskleaf has been sending out patrols." She flashed the Head Lionheart a respectful dip of the head.

She paused to glance around, her gaze sweeping over her fellow apprentices and any nearby mentors. "It’s a great chance to improve our techniques and learn from each other. Who’s up for some training? The more, the merrier!"

Primrosepaw's tail flicked in excitement as she prepared to start the session, ready to lead her Clanmates through a productive and engaging training event.

Primrosepaw’s call was clear and inviting, and she watched with anticipation as her Clanmates began to gather. The clearing buzzed with a mix of curiosity and excitement as cats from different parts of the camp approached, drawn by her energetic invitation.

She padded to the center of the training area, her emerald eyes sparkling with determination. “Today we’re going to focus on a few key skills: offensive and defensive moves, as well as teamwork. We’ll start with some basic drills to warm up and then move on to more advanced techniques.”

Primrosepaw gestured to the array of training dummies she had set up out of moss and ferns, each one positioned to mimic various battle situations. “We’ve got targets for practicing our strikes and maneuvers, and I’ve also set up a few stations for defensive techniques. I’ll be here to guide you through each exercise, but feel free to ask questions and share tips with each other. Remember, this is all about learning and improving together.”

She turned to face her Clanmates, her expression a mix of enthusiasm and seriousness. “Let’s start with a warm-up drill. Pair up with someone and practice your basic attacks and dodges. Focus on your form and technique. After that, we’ll move on to some more challenging scenarios. And don’t forget, the goal is to push yourselves and have fun while doing it!”

Primrosepaw’s eyes scanned the group, ensuring everyone was ready. She nodded encouragingly, ready to lead them through the training session with energy and focus. “Let’s show what we’ve got, everyone! Ready, set, go!”

Adder + Prim Training for an Example

@Dust @Dark @dino. @appariitiion @Jade @wolfie @CloudlessEve @CollapsingStars @beau @furrensic @Dirtfur @Estelle @Silverware @The Kitty. @Abyssopelagic @noisless_decay @gs29513 @Fae @Peril @Sklee @Frozen Reign @interloper2 @poppy @Fritter @Wintersun @starry @Tiabirb @elswhere @Weekend-Wondering @Beetlenose @Rizo @Swiftheart <3 @nyx @Galaxy_ @Apollo. @taillow @Bean @SpiritWolf_yt @sol. @Wingnettle @PiXiE! @Kedamono @Rose @forest @occultation @Caspian @Streamtail @Red Dawn @Fernwillow @Starii @Dakotaa @lem~ @felidays @hermeswind @Spookez. @ChromeSilver_Hwaa @ophelia @Ymir @FruitBatz @redshiftreign @Frosted pelt @Cinnamon~ @Kix @Morrigan @Cornbread1233 @Snowy the Chair @Omari @Minkuu @Katiethewolfchild @roo! @Spider. @tulin @Carrot @DarkGold @SunsetWhisker @Ladiebugg @silver. @Neptune. @Wyv3rn @Saki @RavensCall @Sleek @Theodore_510 @braveleopard. @paedyn @TanghuluCat @Moonlit @LunaStar22 @Fish @Hestia! @CapriSunx @Mica @hawkboi @_*LAutnhaesntaar*_ @spoon_ @Blueberry^^^Galaxy @Sunny Cheerful @Pumpkin Latte @Kuwu @endlesshax @Samantha @Desert Rain Frog @finley !! @Firestar512 @tinypaws @{Victim} @indiebee @Moon Shark @Kieran. @lys.luvbot @lesbianism @Naila @chickadee @arrow. @Marigoldwhisper @Luminous @Phoenix @Myling @v4mp6re_b1t3 @Blaaze @Beanz @Epiales @alec @Honey Bee @IntrovertIRL @Never @Bluue @Butternose @elio @kittycatburmise @JellyMoons @squidz @Lillexcore @ashstar1 @Yoshdo @RoboPrism @Oliver @Tallstar @Littlesun0112 @Fits @zozelen @Moondapple @bramblemask @JuniperSeed @20874 @Toga Himiko @PINTO BEAN @ollie @Concorde @Idiotic.Bean101 @PoisonOrchid @lark. @Wavesong @burntToast @Goopysharkboi @rubberRatroom @constellation @Hollyheart of thunder @wcforlife @DragonloverWV @Rowan @snowflake. @interloper5 @RainFall Wonders @lionparty25 @sleepyyjax @sootflame @FadingWhispers @nyme @Evenilolia @Onion Sandwich @Crown_Sage @~Jade @Stitchedpatch @Golfer29 @HerbalTea @Redpool @twizzypaw @sunfirez @Blossom Cry @Honey_Dreamz @Luna16 @Bluest+r~ @Rawr @ace. @-darkXwolf17 @Crazyy_wildcard @Allison @puppet

Primrosepaw is a RiverClan Apprentice and is being trained by Adderstrike. If she is needed, mention me.
Pondpaw (formerly Cascadepaw) is a ShadowClan (formerly RiverClan) Apprentice and is being trained by Tuftedtusk, a ShadowClan Enforcer. If she is needed, mention me.
Primrosepaw has Fast Learner Tier 1 and Trick of the Eye.
Pondpaw has Silver Tongue Tier 2, Kitty Softpaws Tier 2, and Mind Reader.

Last edited by paedyn; Today at 12:25 PM.
Old Today, 10:15 AM

Bump Policy: 3 Days
My Mood: Queenly
Default Re: Claw and Pounce! [ RiverClan Battle Training Event ]

RowanMane
Male | 40 Moons | RiverClan Warrior | Posts: 45
large, strong mackerel-striped brown tabby with long fur and gray eyes — he has a crooked underbite with a scratch across his mouth and half his ear missing
Purrks: None
Interaction For: OPEN

┍━━━━━»•» …loading… «•«━┑

He could definitely use some battle training. He was a bit rusty and wondered how many set-backs he’d face due to the paralysis of his lower jaw and tongue. He just had not a clue what cat would be his partner as he looked around. Hopefully a cat was okay with being stuck with him.

┕━»•» …100% complete… «•«━━━━━┙

Character Biography’s | Writing and Surprise Shop Hut | Roleplay Tracker
BristleThorn Finder [All! (Mostly ShC] | RowanMane Mate Finder [RC]
Old Today, 11:55 AM
Moony!!

Bump Policy: Bump whenev!
My Mood: Doh

Dewpaw made her way over, stumbling slightly. This could be a good way to learn how to fight with the blurry figures she currently has to deal with.

{Dewpaw is open for a sparring partner!}

Nightshadepelt walked over, ready to participate. He needs to practice up on his fighting skills.

{Nightshadepelt is open for a sparring partner!}
Old Today, 12:11 PM
that's very noice!

Bump Policy: 3 days [1 if time sensitive]
My Mood: Sleepy

Dusklion - RiverClan Deputy

When she heard the call for a battle training event, the deputy had been expecting a warrior to be the voice behind it not... a practically untrained apprentice. Blinking in curiosity, Dusklion glanced around for Adds. As far as she was aware, Primrosepaw didn't have the experience she was talking about demonstrating - she only recalled one training session she'd had with the apprentice though, so maybe her mentor was doing something more advance?

Regardless the dark tabby took a seat on the edge, keeping a watchful gaze on the apprentice. She didn't plan to participate unless necessary (because challenging moves like the ones the 'paw was talking about were best taught by a warrior who had experience teaching them), and instead just wanted to keep watch over the event.

[ placing dusk here since, as far as i've searched, primrosepaw doesn't seem to have the roleplayed experience yet to show advance moves, so she's here for any help needed! ^^ ]

dusklion is riverclan's deputy; if you need her, mention me!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum
| character siteabout meroleplay tracker |
Old Today, 12:16 PM
The silliest of sillies

Bump Policy: At any time
My Mood: Lurking

Beaverpaw is present.(26/100)

ART SHOP!
PURRKS:
Rapid Recovery-Raccoonsun(RiverClan), Silver Tongue-Orangepaw(ThunderClan), Chill of Death-Leopardpaw(WindClan), Dreamwalker-Ravenpaw(ThunderClan), Agatha Kitty-Catfishwhisker(RiverClan)