Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Sunkissed Creek
by lio
Last post by Wingnettle
Today 06:34 AM
united in grief [plot...
by dino.
Last post by Apollo.
Today 06:29 AM
Good as New - [SHC event]
by Myling
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 06:13 AM
WindClan Nursery
by Ian
Last post by zBlaze
Today 06:04 AM

Old April 21st, 2024, 11:25 PM

Bump Policy: Two days time sensitive / five days all other
My Mood: Thinking

Default cinder and stick poking things with a stick

( @stag )

Cinderflare needed an extra pair of paws. There was an herb that she'd been eyeing for a little while now. It looked interesting, and when she'd left some out for a mouse to chew on, nothing bad had happened to it. So, she figured that maybe, this plant had a use for cats, too.

If something bad did happen to her upon taking it, however, she needed someone to run back and fetch Mistyshard. The odds of that happening were, of course, definitely as slim as possible, but the gray warrior didn't have dying on her agenda this afternoon.

Her eyes flicked around camp, looking for a properly curious and enthusiastic cat to drag into being her unwitting... partner in crime? No, that sounded too harsh. Partner in experimentation? Much better.

Eventually, she settled on Stickpaw, the bouncy apprentice who seemed a little too happy for a RiverClan cat. Perfect.

Padding (or rather, bounding, although she would deny that level of expressiveness) over to Stickpaw, Cinderflare gave her a curt nod in greeting. To anyone else, it probably looked a little awkward and perhaps even a little strained, but to Cinderflare it seemed like a totally normal greeting.

"I've got a task I need help with. You wanna come or not?"
Fadingsun is currently RiverClan's leader. He has an open den policy. If you have any questions or concerns about RiverClan, or any plots to propose, feel free to leave me a VM or DM! Please do not take my characters' IC opinions as reflective of my own.
Old April 27th, 2024, 05:28 PM
ruthlessness is mercy.

Bump Policy: 4 days [time sensitive: 2 days]
My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: cinder and stick poking things with a stick

--
No Purrks | 13 Moons

Brown pelted cat weaves through the clearing, chasing after some sort of bug as they twist his body to try and catch it. Leaping from small rock to small rock as white paws aim to capture the insect under his paws.

Stickpaw doesn't really care that much for it as a wave of embarrassment climbs over her pelt, they change tasks to licking their chest fur. Trying to look as normal as possible until a clanmate approaches. Cinderflare, someone she knew the name of but was not close to by any means. But she had a task for Stcikpaw!?

WHAT!? HER! Like she was that special?? The apprentice almost trips over his own paws with excitement, and excitement that only ever appeared when plotting with Cobwebpaw. Hm, Cinderflare and them had never really talked before but this sounded cool! Like super duper cool! "Yes! I wanna go! Mhm!" Stickpaw stands from their former resting position of sorts as he stares and waits for Cinderflare to lead the way.

[ @occultation ]

when does man become a monster?
i am your darkest moment
the monster that always draws near
any last words?

✰ [ stag’s carrd ]✰

kat sneaks away from aries... and runs into carmen