Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
[tc finder] friend group :D
by Rose
Last post by hiraeth
Today 06:53 PM
Picnic Prey Social...
Last post by hiraeth
Today 06:47 PM
Artfight - WCO style
by Bean
Last post by IDIOTICBEAN101
Today 06:39 PM
ShadowClan Resources
Last post by Undertaker
Today 06:29 PM
The Wolf and the Crow [P]
Last post by Rani
Today 06:25 PM

Old June 20th, 2024, 09:22 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Lurking

Default Viva Cat Vegas! [Whole clan event]

Crowtooth
Windclan Tunneler/Fury | He/him | 51 Moons
Power Card: Cold Gust

Event [#event]

The clan was finally free!
Free from the minks. Free from the vultures. Free from Riverclan. Free from stress!
Free to have fun and relax and not be constantly training for battle! Perhaps things would change when Riverclan was back and turn back to something bad but until then Windclan had two moons to just do whatever they wanted for once. To be content in the knowledge that the prey piles were full and borders were safe with consistent patrols and that they could have fun.

Sooooo a few days post battle after people had a moment to sleep and rest up Crowtooth got to work, gathering a huge pile of pebbles, digging a shallow pit in the camp and creating four little holes, each with a symbol on top, before leaving to catch the final piece.
When the fury returned he held a squirming live mouse in mouth, and quickly placed it in the pit to go hide in one of the holes as he gathered the clan.

"Come one come all Windclan, elders, kits, apprentices, warriors, an' all an' test yer luck!

Today fer ya Ive developed a little game fer us all ta play so gather round an' everyone take 15 o' the little pebbles here an' sit beside the pit while I explain the rules!"
As the tom talked he gestured to the pile of stones next to him, one he was going to guard to make sure no one took more then they were due, and let cats grab theirs before going to sit.

As they did he rasped on an explanation.
"Here in this pit I got a mouse who's gonna help us today! As ya can see theres four little 'dens', each wit' a symbol on top! Theres a cloud, a shell, a pinecone, an' a feather an' the mouse once in the open will go an' hide in one o' the dens at random.
So yer gonna take as many pebbles as ya like and bet which burrow the mouse will go an' hide in! Ya can even bet on multiple burrows, like 4 pebbles on feather an' three on pinecone!

Each round Im gonna take the mouse an' release him in the middle o' the pit an' yall see where it goes. If it goes inta a burrow ya chose ya get twice as many pebbles as ya bet on it back! The wrong burrow an' any pebbles bet on it is forfeit!

If ya loose all yer pebbles, never fear, ya got a route ta get some back ta play wit.
If yer at 0 yer gonna go out an' hunt some prey fer the pile! Bring that back an' ya get 10 pebbles ta start over wit' so feel free ta take risks!"
Hopefully that all made sense to everyone though now would be the time for cats to ask questions while they gathered.

@Dust @SuspiciousMindz @Dark @appariitiion @beau @Madelaine @furrensic @Dirtfur @Moonraven @Undertaker @Estelle @nykyrian @Silverware @TheNyanCatMinecart @Abyssopelagic @Rani @gs29513 @Peril @iliri @Poprock @poppy @Fritter @Aroogi @Wintersun @starry @Tiabirb @elswhere @Weekend-Wondering @Swiftheart <3 @nyx @Galaxy_ @taillow @Bean @Tecumori @SpiritWolf_yt @MockingRabbit @Lunalis @Alchemist Kitsune @sock @glitch @Kaybug. @Caspian @Starii @alkaline @Dakotaa @lem~ @wendigo @hermeswind @Spookez. @serendipity. @SeonghwasBunnyEars @FruitBatz @Cinnamon~ @Jayden @Morrigan @Cornbread1233 @Katiethewolfchild @roo! @Spider-in-the-corner @tulin @Carrot @Ladiebugg @ChaosBringer. @Aolani @Succpunk @silver. @Neptune. @Saki @RavensCall @Sleek @Theodore_510 @paris @Marycat006 @Fish @Mica @Rustleaf @hawkboi @Starphobia @_*LAutnhaesntaar*_ @spoon_ @Blueberry^^^Galaxy @19796 @lunartranquility @endlesshax @Samantha @Luck @ThatOneKid @Desert Rain Frog @finley !! @Firestar512 @.Sunshine. @Moon Shark @_Snowstorm_ @Kieran. @lys.luvbot @lesbianism @Naila @chickadee @MangofDoom @arrow. @Marigoldwhisper @Mizu @Myling @f0rg0tt3n_v0id @Airy @zBlaze @Shrew @Epiales @alec @Honey Bee @IntrovertIRL @ellie @ashstar1 @RoboPrism @Dolomedes @Tallstar @Littlesun0112 @Fits @zozelen @Moondapple @bramblemask @Blazing @Indy @JuniperSeed @20874 @XxIndigoxX @DaffodilFlight @ollie @Sootipatooti @Seamrog @IDIOTICBEAN101 @Lightningpaw666 @Goopysharkboi @rubberRatroom @constellation @Hollyheart of thunder @DragonloverWV @lionparty25 @Patagonia @SilverFur. @SandyFox

How this works
  • Each cat will start out with 15 pebbles to bet with!
  • Each round you'll be able to bet however many pebbles you'd like on whichever dens you'd like!
  • You can even bet on multiple dens at once!
  • Every round I'll roll a d4, each number correlating to a den! (1=shell, 2=pinecone, 3=feather, 4=cloud)
  • The 'right' den gets double their pebbles back!
  • The wrong den and the pebbles you bet on it are forfeit to the dealer~
  • If you loose all pebbles and have 0 then you CAN get some back to continue playing!
  • Just do a in character post in the general territory thread of your cat hunting 1-3 pieces of prey!
  • Or if your character cannot (kit, elder, ect) then do a post of your character cleaning out some old moss in any den.
  • Link me the post of your character doing this and next round Crowtooth will give you 10 pebbles back to start over with!
  • Most pebbles at the end wins!

Winners Prizes~
1st: 10,000kk
2nd: 7,500kk
3rd: 5,000kk

Last edited by Rani; June 20th, 2024 at 09:24 PM.
Old June 20th, 2024, 09:29 PM
ALL HAIL KAT/ROSE

Bump Policy: Feel Free To Bump Me!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: Viva Cat Vegas! [Whole clan event]

Warmsun
The Brown Tom Yawned, Walking Over. His Wounds, Still Healing, Caused Him Trouble Moving. He Grabbed His 15 Pebbles, And Sat Down Somewhere, And Waited.

LionFlop Is ShadowClans Secret Murderer
Click Link To Sign Your Cat Up To Have Ketchup!
https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums...ad.php?t=83853
Old June 20th, 2024, 09:35 PM
it's not a phase

Bump Policy: please do it like every 24ish hours, or earlier idrm
My Mood: Kingly

Vixenkit walked up. He liked this
idea! He took his 15 pebbles and
sat down. His green eyes searched the
crowd for Rabbitpaw and he sat down
awkwardly next to his big brother.
"This seems cool! Do you like the
idea too? Because I do!"

he purred. The kit placed
his tail over Rabbitpaw's
back and leaned into him. "You're
the best big brother
anyone could ever have.
I'm so lucky, you
know that?"

@Dolomedes - Rabbitpaw

POSTING SCHEDULE (roughly)
Monday - WC | Tuesday - THC | Wednesday - RC | Thursday - SHC | Friday/Sat/Sun - Catchup |

Please know that this is general and some posts may come early or late!

leopard. trampled this place with cats | Rat(e)piales launches rats onto this sig |
Rose side-eyed the cats and rats. Was she here because her name was Kat? | oakcrane graffitis "oakcrane wuz here" everywhere | pinto bean tells a hampter to walk all over your keyboard | Myling un-un-un-unevaporates here, sees the cats and rats, unmanifests, snatches some birbs, reappears and adds them to the pile | Snowheart promptly dumps a huge pile of snow on top of the cats, rats, hampters, and birbs. (and everything else), but they survive |
Old June 20th, 2024, 09:35 PM

Bump Policy: Whenever I am active always
My Mood: Fine

Lightningpaw- 8 moons old, He/Him

Lightningpaw would walk over to the area where Crowtooth was this looked like fun. He would go to grab his 15 pebbles before walking back to his spot where he sat previously. His tail swishing in anticipation as he waited for the game to begin.

Last edited by Lightningpaw666; June 20th, 2024 at 09:35 PM.
Old June 20th, 2024, 09:43 PM
yes, it's me again

Bump Policy: please don't bump ^^
My Mood: Confused

Sneezekit
| they/them | WindClan | Kit |

Sneezekit’s ears pricked at the sound of the tom’s booming voice. It sounded like he was inviting everyone to play some kind of game. Well, it just so happened that Sneezekit was quite the fan of games, actually.

Bouncing over to the scene, they watched the squirming mouse with great curiosity. Bringing live prey into the camp seemed like a great idea for a prank... Too bad Sneezekit was so little. They’d get into Super Big Trouble if they left camp. Humph! Those pesky adults simply had no grasp on Sneezekit’s creative vision. Well, that was fine by them! Sneezekit could have plenty of fun inside camp, starting by totally beating everyone in WindClan at this game!

Sneezekit collected their fifteen pebbles with a look of Great Determination on their face.

(Open!)
Old June 20th, 2024, 10:27 PM
여상님 생일 축하해요!

Status: I speak English, Thai, Korean. I'm learning Spanish
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: In Love

Pumpkinkit wanted to join but was to shy to go up and grab her pebbles. Though she was lingering and looking at them. (OPEN

"If this moment is our wave. Dont' be afraid, face it with more strength"
- ATEEZ, WAVE

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here

@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheart of thunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/PINTO BEAN

I love Seonghwa to Mars and back. I love his smile, his laugh, his amazing genderless, sleek style. I love everything about this man and nobody can change my mind. Park Seonghwa my joy I love you <3
Old June 20th, 2024, 10:32 PM

Status: Did you know that Goldfish actually have memories of up to 3 years?
Bump Policy: Honestly, whenever. I most likely forgot about it as I have the attention span on a goldfish
My Mood: Sleepy

HeavyKit bounded over, piling her pebbles into her mouth before sitting down and spitting them out.

MossRoot is RootClan's current Leader
Old June 20th, 2024, 11:14 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Bashful

Barleypaw moved over.

Marigoldleap is my main character and is currently an outsider if anybody wants to roleplay with her or has a small plot they need an extra cat for.

Old June 20th, 2024, 11:54 PM

Bump Policy: Whenever I am active always
My Mood: Fine

Lightningpaw- 8 moons old, He/Him

Lightningpaw would see Barleypaw come over and would pad over to her. He waited for her to notice him on the account of her being blind not wanting to just say something out of the blue and spook her. @Madelaine (I hope this is okay for Lightningpaw to just come over to talk to her a bit.)

Last edited by Lightningpaw666; June 20th, 2024 at 11:55 PM.
Old June 20th, 2024, 11:57 PM
The silliest of sillies<3

Bump Policy: At any time
My Mood: Lurking

Leopardpaw-She/Her

-----------------

Leopardpaw's ears perked as Crowtpoth spoke.

Pebbles? Mouse? A game?

Oh, she was in! So in no one else could match how in she was!

Leopardpaw quickly gathered fifteen pebbles, ready to start.

Witheredstar is the current leader of SunClan, she has an open den policy!
Join SunClan!
ART SHOP!
PURRKS:
Rapid Recovery-Raccoonsun(RiverClan)
Silver Tongue-Whitekit(ThunderClan)
Chill of Death-Leopardpaw(WindClan)