Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Fritter’s warrior cat art...
by Fritter
Last post by Fritter
Today 05:53 PM
RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by Littlesun0112
Today 05:53 PM
[P] Who are you? [Ranboo...
Last post by PoisonOrchid
Today 05:43 PM
Whac-A-Mink [WC/ShC]
Last post by ChaosBringer.
Today 05:38 PM

Old April 18th, 2024, 12:14 PM

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Estelle View Post

There was a bit of a lull in the day, as Nightshiver traversed the nursery, eyes scanning of the various kits that lay inside. When she lifted her mismatched gaze, it fell upon Fogkit – the former RiverClan child who chose to stay here, much to her surprise, though she didn’t mind having him here. It seemed he was struggling with something and so, the white feline couldn’t help but approach the little one. Sitting down beside him, she offered a smile in greeting.
“Go about,, it,,, slower. You,,, c-can,, break it,,, apart,, a little,, too. With,, your claw.”
She offered gently, referring to his tail.
“How have,,, you b-been,,, adjusting?”
She hoped everyone had been treating him well.

[ @redshiftreign ]

Fogkit

shadowclan kit | he/him | 7 moons | albino
purrks; kitty softpaws (inactive)
tags; -

Fogkit drags his tongue through his tail once more before looking up at this strange figure, Nightshiver. Fogkit huffs and does as they say, going more slowly and using his claw to rip up the places mud has hardened.

”Adjusting? Uh, well enough. I guess.” Fogkit flicks his ear, not looking at Nightshiver. He curses himself for being so bad at lying. He’s going to have to practice if he wants to get any good.

Old April 18th, 2024, 12:23 PM
ATEEZ Seonghwa is FOINE

Status: I speak English, Thai, German, Korean and some others
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: In Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by lys.luvbot View Post
┊WisteriaCrescent
╰⸻♡ she/her⸻⸻╮

WisteriaCrescent padded over to her brother who seemed somewhat at ease, and what was IceClaw doing talking to a she-cat? She stood next to the white coat that resembled hers and looked up at the blind tom. ' ' IceClaw who's this? ' ' She asked her voice soft as she did so. Surely if IceClaw had a special someone in his life she'd be informed.

@Starphobia [IceClaw] @SeonghwasBunnyEars [MothCloud]
Mothcloud was gently grooming her gingers paws, she then looked at Wisteriacrescent. The pretty orange and white she started dipping her head gently. "I'm Mothcloud." She mewed politely, she flicked her tail and wrapped it over Iceclaw's, her simple way of showing him shes nervous. Mothcloud saw gave a gentle sniff and looked between the two of them. Mothcloud didn't want to but... was this cat more than a friend to Iceclaw? Was she caught in the middle of something she didn't want to be? Mothcloud's pretty blue eyes narrowed as she looked at her. "Who are you if you don't mind me asking"

@Starphobia

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here

@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur

I love Seonghwa to Mars and back. I love his smile, his laugh, his amazing genderless, sleek style. I love everything about this man and nobody can change my mind. Park Seonghwa my joy I love you <3
Old April 18th, 2024, 12:42 PM
*rattles cage* LEMME OUT

Bump Policy: once every 3 days
My Mood: Sleepy

Darkfall

Shadow Fiend: Inactive | Beefed Up (T3) | Ultimate Predator: Inactive | Hulk SMASH! [Inactive]

He had taken a nasty bite to the hind leg and had a couple of scratches from his last encounter with the minks and wanted to redeem himself. Thankfully, Dawnstar was giving him the perfect opportunity to do so. It appeared as though there would be a full-blown raid against the minks, accompanied by WindClan. As he approached the leader, he took note of the gathered cats. It was nice to see that they would have significantly more numbers this go around, something they had been sorely lacking in the last time.

The dark tom noticed that Lostspark was there but paid her little more than a glance. They hadn’t talked, not since that day. The memory that he blocked out slowly tugged at the back of his mind, but he ignored it. Turning, he saw that Hawkbite was attempting to talk an apprentice out of joining the advance party. He agreed with that idea, the minks were fierce, strong creatures capable of killing an inexperienced cat with ease. No place for an apprentice. More cats were gathering but he didn’t pay them any mind, he didn’t care right now. Shaking his leg a little to relieve some of the stiffness, he stood before his leader and waited for orders.
[ Sneaking this in real quick ]

Basic Cat Genetics|Dark's Collection of VAs|
My OC Q&A!
velli lurked here
Old April 18th, 2024, 02:09 PM
chasing away dreams

Bump Policy: once a week/48 hours for anything time sensitive
My Mood: Blah

Sootpaw chilled around in the clearing.

[closed; activity post]

┏━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┓
Springlight is one of ThunderClan’s current medicine cats.
She has a semi-closed den policy.
Feel free to DM or VM me if you have any questions or concerns!

Please know that my character's personal thoughts and opinions do not reflect my own.
I am simply playing as their character.

My writing often depends on my motivation and therefore due to having autism, I struggle with maintaining focus for writing.
I hope that's understandable.

ThunderClan HealingThunderClan Medicine DenCharacter Biographies

┗━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┛

worm wiggled his way in owo
ghostie is haunting this sig!
surprise! it's velli, several months late. shocker
Old April 18th, 2024, 02:39 PM
ATEEZ Seonghwa is FOINE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starphobia View Post
╔══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╗
Iceclaw
Blind white furred tom with pale blue, almost white, siamese points and long, non-sheathable claws. They’re cold! Perhaps they’re ice?
He/Him | 29 Moons | Aggressive
. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.
Iceclaw immediately scowled at the voice of his sister settling beside him. He looked to her direction, eyes narrowed and ear twitching irritably.

"And what do you care?" He hissed, annoyed. Why had she come here out of all times? He turned back to Mothcloud, his expression much less aggressive and annoyed than before. "Sorry. That's Wisteriacrescent. My mouse-brain sister." He flicked his tail, turning back to Wisteriacrescent with narrowed eyes. He dug indents into the ground below with his large claws, sighing.

{ @SeonghwasBunnyEars - @lys.luvbot }
╚══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╝

Mothcloud looked at Iceclaw, twitching her whiskers at how he couldn't help but soften around her. "It's alright. You never told me you had a sister" Mothcloud meowed gently. She ran her tounge soothingly in the middle of his ears.

lio lurked here

I love Seonghwa to Mars and back. I love his smile, his laugh, his amazing genderless, sleek style. I love everything about this man and nobody can change my mind. Park Seonghwa my joy I love you <3
Old April 18th, 2024, 04:37 PM
The Ping You Dread

My Mood: Mellow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Estelle View Post

She… Didn’t know how to feel any more, about them. Mama claimed she loved her still, and she wanted to believe it. She wanted to believe it so bad; and, Birdpaw and Bleedingkit. Them. She didn’t know what overtook her that day, when she urged them to be their shield, to protect them before she ran, she… Still felt guilty about that. And yet, when she spotted Birdpaw out in the clearing this day, seemingly alone for a brief moment – quite unlike how the thirteen usually were. She found herself coming closer. And closer. And closer. It wasn’t quite next to her, but some fox length’s distance Sleepypaw found herself sitting down, seemingly pretending she hadn’t noticed the apprentice yet – though, she did.

[ @Mica ]

Birdpaw
ShadowClan
she/her | 6 moons | 7/100
[Blue-grey tabby with dark blue overcoat, white underside and amber eyes]
Purrks: Lyrebird's Lullaby [PERMANENTLY ACTIVE]
· · ────────────── · ·
· · ────────────── · ·
Birdpaw was sitting in the clearing, staring at a caterpillar as it crawled across her paws. She angled her head slightly as she watched it, completely absorbed in her new friend. That was until she noticed someone out of the corner of her eye, sitting at a suspiciously close distance while also being far enough away where they could be doing their own thing but with how much free space there was in the clearing, was definitely sitting too close and oh my goodness!! "Sleepypaw!" Birdpaw chirped, shaking the caterpillar--ignoring as it flew away, its tiny scream of terror inaudible--and padding over to the elder apprentice's side. "Hiya!"

Birdpaw looked as though nothing had happened, in that den. Like she hadn't been fundamentally changed by the realization that her family was nothing more than a group of cats biologically related with no affection or love to tie them together. Nope! Not Birdpaw. Everything was fine! Wonderful, even! It was like she didn't remember trembling on the floor of the med den, surrounded by cats aruging with each other, like she hadn't looked up from her stupor to see Sleepypaw begging her with wide eyes to come join her, like she hadn't taken refuge in her older sister's flank, like she hadn't wailed into her mother's fur when Lostspark had apologized.

But she remembered.

Birdpaw smiled jovially, her tiny blue-grey body practically vibrating with energy. "Do you wanna play a game with me??"

[Feel free to have Sleepypaw refuse, Birdpaw won't be hurt!]
Hawkfur (WC) - Mistlewhisker (SC) - Eaglepaw (RC) - Birdpaw (SC) - Hillstrider (SC)
Bump whenever! <3
~~~~~
Old April 18th, 2024, 05:51 PM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

@SuspiciousMindz - Hawkbite | @Willie Warf - Sharpfrost & Boulderclaw | @Wingnettle - Lynxshade
Dawnstar observed the commotion going on near her den with uncaring eyes. The scent of blood tickled her nose and her paws prickled with the urge to to gut something. As Boulderclaw spat his insults, and her former name with venom, Hawkbite was already pinning the tom and demanding explanations.

"Sharpfrost, unless you need immediate medical attention, you can explain." Dawnstar meowed dully and then looked over to Hawkbite.

"I want him dead. If he's going to run around disrespecting me and hurting clanmates without my order, ShadowClan doesn't need him. Kill him and toss his body in the outskirts." She told the commander. Dawnstar had little patience with most of the clan these days. It was hard not to fall back on her old habits of killing or maiming anyone that infuriated her and dealing with the consequences later.

She briefly glanced at Lynxshade as the molly arrived. Compared to Mistlewhisker and Hawkbite, she, Darkfall, and Silverlark were sparsely seen as of late. She faintly wondered what was up with that, but wasn't going to comment about it now. Lynxshade could help drag out Boulderclaw's body now that she was here.

Purrks
Dawnstar: Beefed Up Tier 3 || Mindreader
Leechscar: Master Scout || Ultimate Predator

Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and will shred you if you enter her den. She has a semi-closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder
Old April 18th, 2024, 06:55 PM
Obsessed with Zane

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Fanatic

╔══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╗
Iceclaw
Blind white furred tom with pale blue, almost white, siamese points and long, non-sheathable claws. They’re cold! Perhaps they’re ice?
He/Him | 30 Moons | Aggressive
. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.
Iceclaw huffed, straightening his shoulders and flattening his ears despite Mothcloud's soothing words.

"Well," He shot a glare at Wisteriacrescent's direction. "She's unimportant, I guess.." He licked his paw and drew it over his ears, his expression still the usual grumpy frown. He briefly turned to Mothcloud, his expression unchanged. "She's an embarassment. You wouldn't want others to know you're related to her if she was your sister." He then whipped around to face Wisteriacrescent, almost as if he could see, and growled. "Now if you'll leave us alone, I wouldn't have to claw your eyes out."
╚══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╝

Please feel free to bump me on any ongoing RPs. I have ADHD and it gets really hard for me to keep track of all my RPs ^^

My Characters <3
Come to my Art Shop!

Last edited by Starphobia; April 18th, 2024 at 06:55 PM.
Old April 18th, 2024, 08:00 PM
ATEEZ Seonghwa is FOINE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starphobia View Post
╔══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╗
Iceclaw
He/Him | 30 Moons | Aggressive
. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.
Iceclaw huffed, straightening his shoulders and flattening his ears despite Mothcloud's soothing words.

"Well," He shot a glare at Wisteriacrescent's direction. "She's unimportant, I guess.." He licked his paw and drew it over his ears, his expression still the usual grumpy frown. He briefly turned to Mothcloud, his expression unchanged. "She's an embarassment. You wouldn't want others to know you're related to her if she was your sister." He then whipped around to face Wisteriacrescent, almost as if he could see, and growled. "Now if you'll leave us alone, I wouldn't have to claw your eyes out."
╚══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╝
Mothcloud gave a gentle purr. "Well, shes still your sister no matter what. In the end you surely love her deep down? My brother is probably was most annoying cat I knew but I still love him." She murmured gently, Mothcloud leaned her light body onto Iceclaw gently, half comforting him half comforting herself as she mentioned her deceased brother. "I can see how you'd find her annoying though, " Mothcloud added in a half amused half dry meow. Hinting to him as he was always grumpy.
Mothcloud looked around the clearing. "The suns so bright..." She grumbled

lio lurked here

Old April 18th, 2024, 08:18 PM
The Ping You Dread

My Mood: Mellow

Hillstrider
ShadowClan
he/him | 18 moons
[Big fluffy orange tabby with yellow eyes]
· · ────────────── · ·
· · ────────────── · ·

Hillstrider huffed as he jogged to the gathered group, paws chilly from being out in the marshy territory. Looks like he was here just in time! Oh, and some cats were already causing trouble! He shot the two enforcers, Dawnstar and the two morons a confused look, but decided that ultimately, he should stay out of it. Not his circus, not his monkeys, eh? (What were monkeys? What was a circus?) From listening to his clanmates, Hillstrider got the message that they were about to go fight minks. Oh man! He had seen warriors come into camp looking real ragged after tousling with those freaks. Sign him up!! It would be his first real battle. Besides, he had only seen WindClan at Gatherings, not on the battlefield!
Hawkfur (WC) - Mistlewhisker (SC) - Eaglepaw (RC) - Birdpaw (SC) - Hillstrider (SC)
Bump whenever! <3
~~~~~