Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
RiverClan Medicine Cat applications are open until September 9th, 11:59 PM EST!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
ThunderClan Nursery
by dino.
Last post by meowmeow fuzzyface
Today 10:16 PM
[ShC Finder] “I’ve no...
by Rose
Last post by Mica
Today 10:14 PM
Cal's clearing of safety...
by Red'fur
Last post by Red'fur
Today 10:14 PM
WindClan Nursery
by Ian
Last post by Luna16
Today 10:09 PM
September Gathering
Last post by Badwolf
Today 10:07 PM

Old Today, 07:49 PM
Who? me? Nah

Bump Policy: 2 Days

Default Don't you just hate it? [p]

Wispypaw
Wash him deep where the tides are turning
+ she/her + No purrks

Another boring ass day being stuck at camp with nothing going on, it was way too calm lately. No one caused any problems, to the point that grandma lifted the restrictions. If that was because everyone was on good behavior or if the clan was nothing but pansy when it came to facing grandma. Humf, guess they could accept that if it meant that it made it so much easier to go out for training for patrols. No longer did they need half the damn clan to go out, a black paw reached out to the sky like it was blindly reaching for the sun. Thus was true, their lack of eyesight meant they spent blindly reaching for stuff most of the time. Their chosen spot, in the corner of the camp, they lay on their back mind reeling with thoughts of randomness and meaning. Doing nothing but being in their mind was doing them no good, they were being useless like some of their clanmates.

With a simple roll over they were quick to being on their paws and taking a whiff of the air around them. Hmm, a few cats it seemed chose to stay within the confines of this jail of a camp. Someone would be their new entertainment till another dragged them away for a patrol. Something they wished they got dragged out for, most of their time spent doing patrols. Would they soon get to feel the adrenaline of a fight sometime in their apprenticeship? No one seemed to know, with that scum of a clan not around it had been pretty calm and quiet. Surely with their track record, someone would destroy that peace, and a battle would commence. Their blind gaze seemed to have landed on some poor fool, who they were, Wispypaw surely couldn't guess. "Hello, one of many nuisances in camp, do you happen to know of any 'fun' stuff going on right now?" they were lucky that is how they'd greet them. Normally the paw would have gone straight to calling them a little twat or some form of insult from the start. Yet they didn't, recalling about not being rude to others from the start.

"I'm horribly bored and can't stand it any further to sit here and become one with the dirt"

@Starphobia

Header made by Marigold

Feel free to hit me up if you want to rp with me
Springburst/ Sunpaw / Wispypaw

Old Today, 08:07 PM
Obsessed with Zane

Bump Policy: Anytime, please!
My Mood: Fanatic

Default Re: Don't you just hate it? [p]

╔══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╗
Silentpaw
Patched tortoiseshell tabby tom with deep blue eyes that look purplish in certain light sources and a short fluffy tail.
He/Him | 7 Moons | ShadowClan Apprentice | Silent
[16/100]
. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.
Silentpaw was on his way back to the Apprentices' Den from a rather unfortunate trip to the Warriors' Den and back. The last thing he needed was an oblivious kit--or apprentice-- to come ruin his entire mood. He whipped around and faced the unfamiliar apprentice, fighting to keep his face neutral and not instantly scowl.

As much as Silentpaw wanted to snap at the apprentice, he couldn't. Clovepool will be disappointed in him for picking up a fight with a random apprentice he hadn't even met yet. And, to be truthful, this strange cat hadn't even done anything bad to him. It was just her tone of voice that really hit Silentpaw in the wrong spots. He merely narrowed his eyes, not going any further to show his frustration, as if waiting for the black-furred apprentice to say something. Either something to fix whatever the hell she just said, or to provoke him further. He honestly didn't mind.

Okay, maybe he would mind. A little bit.

Maybe a lotta bit.

{ @Kix }
╚══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╝

Please feel free to bump me on any ongoing RPs. I have ADHD and it gets really hard for me to keep track of all my RPs ^^

Icekit • Silentpaw • Mothflame • Daykit • Windkit
Star's Art Shop (WIP)

Last edited by Starphobia; Today at 08:07 PM.