Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ThunderClan Stormcrest
by dino.
Last post by dino.
Today 11:14 PM
It all falls down [SHC...
Last post by Ladiebugg
Today 11:06 PM
Kit Corrals
by Ian
Last post by Spider-in-the-corner
Today 11:05 PM
quillpaw's stealth lesson...
Last post by furrensic
Today 11:01 PM
come one, come all [RC...
Last post by sillycreatur
Today 11:01 PM

Old March 17th, 2024, 08:34 PM
dancing in the moonlight

Bump Policy: 3 days (1 day time sensitive)
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default passerine

shrikepaw
#flocklittershrike

shrikepaw’s siblings were doofuses. they were shrikepaw’s doofuses of course, but they were doofuses nonetheless. it was time that they took their siblings training into their own paws. mhm, it was time for the four-moon old cat to become a teacher. a teacher of what? you may ask. honestly, shrike didn’t have a solid answer. it was general how-not-to-be-a-looser training. luckily, what they did have was a victim.

bouncing across the clearing, eyes locked onto warblerpaw, the long-furred cat moved with the grace of a land-locked duck. “WARBY! HEY! HEY WARBY! HEY!” bounding closer, fur twisted under too-large paws and they flopped with an oof to the ground. rolling over, shrikepaw grinned up at their sibling, fur matted with dust. “what’s up dweeb?”

[ @finley.exe ]

that's all folks

unless?

rose stole carmen's identity

Last edited by carmen; March 17th, 2024 at 08:45 PM.
Old March 18th, 2024, 05:22 PM
richie lipschitz !!!

Bump Policy: 1 day time sensitive, 2 days if not [ please provide link ]

Default Re: passerine

ᗢ warblerpaw ᗢ

he/him . thc . #flocklitterwarbler . 4 moons . tags ; @carmen mary pfp

trigger warnings for this post: none
warblerpaw managed to get out a ' huh- ' before shrikepaw tumbled across the clearing and almost barreled straight into them. ' shrikepawww. ' the new apprentice whined. ' you're the dweeb. ' warbler meowed with an aggressive eyeroll, staring frustratedly down at his stupid sister. ' and you're a big weirdo!! ' he rocked back and forth on his paws.

' do you wanna get a warrior and go hunting or uhh.. something!! maybe battle training? or something. i'm obviously going to be the better warrior, and be a warrior before you because of my heroic acts of fancy..! ' warblerpaw puffed out his chest, screwing up his face in a seemingly courageous-- or whatever he thought courageous was-- look.

' buuuut. and you're a buttface, just so you know!! i can still help you and stuff, you know, being like.. a goodish warrior and stuff. not better than me, 'member? ' warbler emphasized the points on him being the best warrior out there, because that was impressive!! and dad would be impressed!! but he was gonna be the best warrior anyways! it was just.. sort of.. maybe. important for mountain to think so too.

cobwebpaw ☆ warblerpaw ☆ mumblemoth
trackers
Old March 18th, 2024, 07:19 PM
dancing in the moonlight

shrikepaw
#flocklittershrike hehehe yes

scrambling to their feet, shrike mimicked their brothers eyeroll, exageratting the motion with a smirk. they were so funny. the funniest of the siblings for sure. the funniest and the smartest and the fastest and the- “hey!” oh no he did not. “i’m not a weirdo? i’m literally the most un-weirdo ever! you’re the weirdo, you overgrown dweeb!” shrikepaw was also not a dweeb, but they would forgive that because their was no way their brother would slip up that badly. he was a dingus, but certainly not that much of a dingus.

“training’s for nerds! i’ve actually finished all my training and their just waiting til i’m old enough to take my test because i'm too cool right now.” covered in dirt and grinning wildly, it was hard to take them seriously, especially when the only lies they could come up with were outrageous and strange. “woah! that is false! lies! you? better than me? just because of your fancy acts? ridiculous!” shrikepaw wasn’t quite certain what acts of fancy were, but they could act fancy if it would bother their brother.

their mouth fell open at his next statement. no way. no way! a buttface? wrong! “a… buttface?” their voice fell to a whisper, eyes narrowing into slits. the villain! how could he have done them so dirty! but wait- “oh! you’ll help me? oh that’s great! i mean, not that I need any help, but just in case.” shrikepaw smiled again, earlier outrage forgotten. they’d show him exactly how much better they could be. crouching down as he stared off thinking about who-knows-what, shrike leaped, aiming for his back. “surprise attack!” they supposed a direct assault from the front wasn’t too surprising, but one could never know what catches a dweeb off guard.

[ @finley.exe ]

that's all folks

unless?

Last edited by carmen; March 18th, 2024 at 07:21 PM.
Old April 2nd, 2024, 12:06 PM
richie lipschitz !!!

warblerpaw

purrks ; beefed up t1
he/him . thc . 4 moons . #flocklitterwarbler . adhd . tags ; @carmen

' OVERGROWN DWEEB?! ' warblerpaw next to yelled, jumping straight up and sticking his tongue aggressively out at shrikepaw, the big nerd!! ' you suck so bad. ' he grumbled, pouting. ' you're the biggest liar in the whole wide world, cuz i've already started my training. what training have you gotten done, huh? '

warblerpaw stalked in a circle around shrikepaw. ' you don't even know what an act of fancy is, cause i don't know, and like i said, i'm better than you!! ' then shrikepaw leaped at him. he let out a yelp, then sprung to action.

[ rolled 20 to dodge ]

warblerpaw skidded to the side, crowing in success, then jumped back to his paws to deliver a impressive, amazing, awesome (he hoped) counterstrike.

[ rolled 18 to attack - pp perms given ]

he scrambled over to shrikepaw, leaping vaguely unsteadily onto the other and slamming them to the ground, making sure he wasn't too aggressive. he'd get in trouble if he hurt them, so he rolled off, placing his two front paws on the belly of his fightpartner and proclaiming his victory to the skies.

trackers
Old April 2nd, 2024, 01:57 PM
dancing in the moonlight

shrikepaw
#flocklittershrike

oh no. ohhhh no. warbs was angry and shrikepaw had maybe been a bit of a liar and had no way to protect themselves from the wrath of a sibling. but if shrikepaw was to fight, then so be it. they stood by their earlier assesment of an overgrown dweeb and they would rather eat a toad than loose to a dweeb.

“I SAID WHAT I SAID!” sticking out an equally angry tongue, they began to jump back and forth, fur spiking as they prepared for action. “you absolute loser! i don’t suck and i’m not a liar! i have all my training done, i could deck you!” they totally could, mhm. no lie, straight facts. as the dweeb began to circle them, shrike turned their head, growing dizzy as warblerloser moved. “then why’d you say it!?”

[ rolled 6 to land ]

they flew through the air, striking quite just like their namesake. they were a bird, floating effortlessly through the air, no one could stop them. nothing would stand in their way. nothing, except for warblerpaw WHO WAS MOVING. THE LITTLE CHEATER. “YOU LO-ADSKGJK” they collapsed to the ground, a bird shot from the air. the thrill of the wind falling away.

[ rolled 16 to not get totally wrecked ]

betrayed. that’s what shrikepaw was. betrayed. their own paws, their own tail, their own namesake had betrayed them. as warblerpaw landed with a thump on their back, they let out an oof, flopping to the ground, panting. but they would not be vanquished so easily. NEVER!

[ rolled 2 to attack. take that as you will. ]

surging to their paws, shrikepaw yoddled a battlecry before jumping into a super awesome super spinny magic flying kick. “YOU SHALL NEVER CLAIM VICTORY! SHRIKEPAAAAW KAPOW!!!” with the strength of a thousand- no, ten thousand- tigers, they leapt into the air, flying towards their sibling in a flurry of tangled, spinning limbs.

[ @finley.exe ]

that's all folks

unless?

Last edited by carmen; April 2nd, 2024 at 02:00 PM.
Old April 11th, 2024, 08:28 PM
richie lipschitz !!!

warblerpaw

purrks ; beefed up t1
he/him . thc . 4 moons . #flocklitterwarbler . adhd + chronic fatigue
tags ; @carmen

warblerpaw wheezed out a laugh, cackling on the ground. ' BAHAHAHA- ' he rolled around on the floor, getting dirt all up in his fur, before-

[ i don't think he even needs to try to dodge but rolled 15 ]

he watched as shrikepaw soared, almost GRACEFULLY, over his head. and immediately collapsed to the floor in guffaws. ' SHRIKEPAW. ' he managed. ' where, in the SEVEN RINGS OF STARCLAN. IS THAT A GOOD ATTACK. ' warblerpaw choked out, smacking his face into the ground accidentally in his wheezing. ' AHSDHJSJKK- OW. '

trackers
Old April 14th, 2024, 03:59 PM
dancing in the moonlight

shrikepaw
#flocklittershrike

their plan was working, absolutely annhilating warblerpaw as they bullied them. and that’s what this was! blatant shrikepaw bullying, and they would not stand for it! never! as they soared through the air, something happened, something horrible, horrendus, even. warbs moved. it was a shock, completely unexpected, cheating, some might say. but shrikepaw could not speak.

all they could do was shriek as they fell to the ground, tumbling head over heels as their face was smushed into the dirt. “AAAAAAHHHHH!!!!”

stumbling to their feet, spitting dirt from their mouth, they bounced back to their defense. “IN EVERY RING. ALL RINGS. THAT WAS THE BEST ATTACK YOU’VE EVER SEEN.” he collapsed before them, cackling, and shrikepaw saw their chance. “REVENGE!!! SUPER SHRIKE STRIKE PEW PEW PEW!” the goal of this hit was to shove the siblings face further into the dirt. mwahahaha.

[ @sillycreatur ]
[ did in fact roll a nat one for that attack ]

that's all folks

unless?

Old May 1st, 2024, 10:52 AM
richie lipschitz !!!

warblerpaw

purrks ; beefed up t1 , mind reader , sticky pads
he/him . thc . 5 moons . #flocklitterwarbler . adhd + chronic fatigue
tags ; @carmen , literally rolled a 19 to dodge and a 19 to attack

warblerpaw somehow cackles even louder, snorting into the dirt. he watches as shrikepaw comes at him, and simply tilts his head to dodge, wheezing loudly. ' alright, since ya can't do it yourself, i'll show you how a real warrior fights!! ' he crowed, getting to his paws and backing up. ' WARBLERRRRRRR- ATTACCCCKKKKK!!! '

with the strength of thirty million lions (way more than shrikepaw, by the way, cause he was much better) warblerpaw ran at shrikepaw, then decided he was going to do a flip. to be even cooler.

[ rolled 4 for backflip lmao ]

he attempted his flip, landing headfirst with a ' FWUH. ' he got up to his paws quickly though, brushing the dirt off and pouncing onto shrikepaw. ' AWAGHWHWHGAHWGW!! ' warblerpaw battlecried.

trackers