Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!

Check out our May 4th Rapid-Paced Lottery!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ೃ⁀➷StrawberryPaw
Last post by lys.luvbot
Today 04:23 PM
❝VenomWink finder❞
Last post by lys.luvbot
Today 04:22 PM
LF- VenomWink art.
Last post by lys.luvbot
Today 04:22 PM
Stars in the dark [F]
Last post by lys.luvbot
Today 04:21 PM
bear hugs - bearsnout...
Last post by chickadee
Today 04:19 PM

Old April 23rd, 2024, 11:59 PM
professional yapper

Bump Policy: 48 hours (24 hours for time sensitive)
My Mood: Chatty
Default Re: answering the call [lionheart search event - warriors only!]

Blackfrost
50 moons • RiverClan warrior • she/her
long-furred, mostly black tortoiseshell she-cat with sharp blue eyes

As Dusklion's voice rang out across the clearing, Blackfrost got to her paws and shook herself out. She'd just finished off a good meal, and if nothing else she felt she could use the exercise to get her digetion going. More importantly, this sounded like an event that would help get this clan back on its paws after all the recent turmoil.

She made her way over to the growing crowd. Some of the warriors gathering were fairly young to be a Lionheart, but then, Dusklion wasn't exactly ancient herself. Blackfrost was curious to see how each of them would shape up. Surely a few would stand out — and she looked forward to seeing it.

As the head Lionheart left the camp, Blackfrost kept an easy pace behind her, surveying those around interestedly.

Old April 25th, 2024, 09:33 AM
I am REBORN!

Bump Policy: Three days
My Mood: Distracted

Roseshard recognised Dusklion's voice through the fog of sleep. Pulling his consiousness back into the realm of waking, the black-and-russet tabby cracked open his eyes and sat up. His ears pricked attentively. She was looking for new Lionhearts?

Stars knew, he did not deserve such an honorable position. Not with his past actions, and the secrets that he held. Not after he had- But stars damn it. If this could be a way to redeem himself, then he would jump for the chance. He quickly rose and joined the patrol.

A stray vision
The thrill of receiving his warrior name was still tingling through Roseshard's fur. He could feel it in his step, the way he held his head and tail. Nothing could hold him back. "I think I'll stay out a little longer," he heard himself say to his patrol-mates, because he could do that now; there was no restrictions on his movements. He could go where he pleased. Roseshard saw the patrol leader nod and waive their tail to bring the patrol in.
Roseshard felt himself scenting the air, presumably to hunt. Glad to be alone.
But a strange smell touched his nose. Stronger than the mice and squirrels around him.
Kittypet. He recognised this scent though, and despite his greatest attempts to run, he had no control over his paws, and felt then turning to follow the trail.
No! Roseshard wailed in his head. Don't make this mistake!

Ain't much that I know what to put 'ere...

"And that, my friends, is how a revolution dies." - Haymitch

Last edited by MockingRabbit; April 25th, 2024 at 09:34 AM.
Old April 26th, 2024, 11:47 PM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

THIS EVENT IS NOW CLOSED; IF YOU ARE NOT MENTIONED IN ONE OF THE GROUPS BELOW, I ASK THAT YOU PLEASE NOT POST.

Event [#event]

DUSKLION
she/her | riverclan's head lionheart | 27 moons | active purrks

Once out in the territory the head Lionheart turned to gaze over those participating, trotting backwards albeit a bit slower. She flicked an ear towards Seabreeze, glad to see that the Lionheart had joined. "'Course not. Good to have a second pair of eyes. Hopefully we'll find some suitable cats who can be trusted to represent RiverClan's best." That was the dream, at least. The Clan still had a ways to go before they could consider themselves warriors again, that was for sure.

She spotted Fades joining too along with Mists. Part of her wondered if she would get scolded for doing this, calling this event together, much like her brother had interjected in her handling of Antermutter. But she pushed the thought from her mind and simply offered both of them curt nods.

"Adderpaw [ @Fish ]." Did cats think she was a blind mouse? Disappointment crossed her features. She admired the fire within the young cat but she had specifically asked for 'paws to stay in camp. "Get back to camp 'fore I send you back to the nursery as Adderkit so fast it'll make your head spin." She'd been given the ability to temporarily demotes cats, and wasn't above doing it to the 'paw if she didn't listen. All the fire and spirit in the world meant nothing if there was no listening.

Another cat caught her eye, this one she had seen get brought into Mists den not long ago. How in the name of stars was he on his paws. "Mists, think you got a stray patient. I don't wanna deal with cats vulnerable to passin' out. Can you handle him?" She shot Roseshard
[ @MockingRabbit ] a glance. "I admire the push, but there's a tough challenge up ahead. Don't want any incidents."

With those two handled Dusklion turned around and broke into a trot, heading towards the large abandoned twoleg den she'd found just past the borders. As she approached the scent line she crossed it with a glance one way, then another, before swerving around a couple of fallen logs. Coming around the other side revealed a run-down twoleg den. It was the color of wet bark and vines of ivy snaked up and down the sides of it. Undergrowth had sprouted up high around the edge of it, and some puddles of water were still collected from where it must've rained.

Around the back of the den the sound of bubbling water could be heard, and the sight of a stream that wove around behind the den was there. Little water was in it though and it was clear to see the levels of the stream were down. There seemed to be sounds of... thumping? They were quiet and faint, but the head Lionheart grinned as she slowed her pace. She had, of course, scouted this area awhile back and thought it as the perfect place to test the might of the future Lionhearts. With that thought in mind the small dark tabby leapt up onto the stump of a tree and let out a yowl to capture the attention of the group.

"Alright, listen up! Don't go off explorin' or anythin' until I've had a chance to explain how this is gonna work." Coming to stand on the stump of a tree, Dusklion let her gaze sweep across the group. "You're all brave, 'n all wanna prove yourselves, but if you don't open your ears 'n instead see fit to run off to stars knows where before I've gone through everythin', you're out. I don't care the reasonin' - one of the things I'm lookin' for here is cats who can listen." A good Lionheart quality, that was for sure. One of the reasons she had sought out both Breezy and Owls for their places on the team.

"Found this place awhile back while scoutin' the borders. Seems a place where lots of herbs grow - Mists you can check it out once we clear it - 'n behind the den is a pretty big river with wet banks that have lots of little critters for huntin'." The small dark tabby didn't really know what else to say - they all had eyes and could see it when they got there. "In the den though I've noticed some vermin scuttlin' about - notably a group of raccoons that come 'n go. Off to the side of the den," she jerked her head towards the side where the foliage was a lot thicker and concealed what behind it would be a small clearing that opened up, "are some holes which look to belong to gophers. Tiny creatures that don't seem to wanna come out - but can pack a nasty punch. 'N behind the den, if you can hear, is a river. Though I gotta warn you," she crouched low and smirked, tail waving for dramatic affect, "seems to be home to a trio of big ol' beavers. Nasty creatures, big front teeth, 'n even tougher tails. SO!" Standing up tall again, Dusk surveyed the groups. "Gonna be splittin' you into groups. Each group will work together to tackle one of these issues, clear the area, 'n maybe if I can put on a big smile for Fades," Dusk tossed a grin towards her brother (a performer, after all), "we can keep some of this newfound territory."

"First group will be tacklin' the twoleg den behind me! Careful for any stray lookin' objects. Think the raccoons are curled up in there now, sleepin'. Good time to get the jump on them. Nightshard, Riverwhisper, Garlicfeather, Venomwink, Rainfern, 'n Starlingflight - you'll be headin' in there to clear everythin' out. Not sure how many are in there, but between the six of you I doubt it'll be an issue."
[ @LostInTheOrchids @forest @Fritter @lys.luvbot @Fernwillow @Tiabirb ]

"Second group will be goin' around this patch of foliage to what looks to be a clearin' where the holes are. Not sure how many gophers or whatnot are over there? Anyways, see if you can kill any of them - could bring some home for the prey pile 'n feast tonight. That group'll have Wisteriaheart, Braverusset, Blossomfall, Skyfall, Duskleaf, 'n Redmire."
[ @Saki @braveleopard. @sylvia26 @Forgetfulshape @Seamrog @dino. ]

"Next up is the third group - you'll be takin' on the beavers behind the den near the stream. Think they're building a dam of sorts, 'n if this is a water source that eventually leads into territory that's not good. You'll be on fighting 'n killin' these wretched creatures if you're able; Stagheart, Caveclaw, Snowstripe, Splashgaze, Morningmimic, Bearsnout, 'n Pigeonpelt."
[ @SentimentalSquid @IDIOTICBEAN101 @Silverfur & Co @rubberRatroom @Ladiebugg @chickadee @Blazing ]

"Lastly! While that group is workin' on fighting the beavers off we'll need the fourth group to work on dismantlin' their dam. Those sticks? Gotta go. No one tell Stickpaw though - we still love 'em." A chuckle. "You'll follow in after the third group has started attackin' - Minnowsplash, Martenburr, Mudsmoke, Silkwisp, Cherryswirl, Irisfrost, 'n Blackfrost."
[ @Littlesun0112 @Zei @burntToast @Morrigan @Dust @kittycatburmise @lark. ]

With the groups sorted, Dusklion lifted her tail once more for silence. "There's enough space where none of the groups should get in each others way. I don't forsee any injuries, but I'm not medicine cat. Mists 'n Fades, since both you 'n Breezy are here," she glanced at the Lionheart, "you'll help me in keepin' watch over everyone."

"Work together, work hard, 'n lets clean this area up, yeah? Also, if I see any bickerin', or any cat tryin' to take charge 'n butt into others - or, stars forbid, put any of the group into unnecessary danger, I'll be personally draggin' you back to camp by your ears. Got it?" A frown that lasted a beat, before turning into a grin.

"WHAT ARE YOU WAITIN' FOR? GET GOIN'!"

● Totally re-using a similar event I did to find the first of ThunderClan's Hornet way back when (why fix what isn't broke, right?). Original idea credit goes to @/Undertaker for how Dawnstar found her Enforcers!
● If you were not mentioned here or put into a group, your character can no longer participate.
● Each team will work together to defeat the threats in their area. Please do not roleplay your character like this: "they ran up to the threat and killed them in one blow". There should be multiple of each predator to make it rather difficult for just one cat to kill - that's why there are teams.
● If you need description of each area, please re-read the first couple paragraphs, as I go into detail describing them!
● A posting order will need to be established, starting from this post. Please follow this posting order.
This is a fast-paced event! If a member of your team has not posted within:
» 24 hours you are free to give them a gentle bump.
» After 36 hours of no post, you are welcome to skip over them
● If a member has not been responding for three days, they will be removed from the event due to a assumed lack of time or interest in the role of a RiverClan Lionheart.
● This event will end on May 10th at 11:59pm EST! Any threats not taken care of will have ran off, leaving the area free and clear.
● You are free to leave me a visitor message or private message with any questions you may have!

LOCATION DESCRIPTIONS AND IMAGES:

Group 1- Run-down Twoleg Den
Rotting, old, and long since abandoned with no twoleg scent, this den has been sitting here for who knows how long. The forest has attempted to reclaim it with foliage and vines and undergrowth dominating the area. Still there is a way inside, and within the empty den lies a group of two raccoons and their two babies. Its daytime so they're sleeping now... but not for long!
[ Nightshard, Riverwhisper, Garlicfeather, Venomwink, Rainfern, Starlingflight ]

Group 2- Small clearing with holes
Sloping upwards after a path that leads away from the twoleg den is a small clearing surrounded by trees. Holes have been dug up, about the size of a cat's head - and popping up are little creatures that don't seem to want to come out. Little gophers! Perhaps there's a way to draw them out and dispose of them, and maybe even bring them home to feast on!
[ Wisteriaheart, Braverusset, Blossomfall, Skyfall, Duskleaf, Redmire ]

Group 3- Beavers behind the Twoleg Den
A trio of beavers has been working diligently in the outskirts to build a dam - if looks to be about 80% of the way done and has started to weaken the water levels! There are two big adult beavers and one adolescent beaver. They've got big front teeth and tails for smacking. But between seven cats, they should be no match!
[ Stagheart, Caveclaw, Snowstripe, Splashgaze, Morningmimic, Bearsnout, Pigeonpelt ]

Group 4- Dam of sticks and mud
Behind the ramshackle den is what appears to be a long stream that both extends back into RiverClan territory and further into the outskirts. The dam that the beavers have build blocks most of the water, and will need to be dismantled and torn apart while the third group distracts the beavers. The water is shallow enough to stand in to tear it apart, but keep in mind what'll happen once the water is unblocked...
Minnowsplash, Martenburr, Mudsmoke, Silkwisp, Cherryswirl, Irisfrost, Blackfrost ]

"and so with my face turned up to the rain... i live."
character site | about me | roleplay tracker | toyhouse

Last edited by taillow; April 26th, 2024 at 11:56 PM.
Old April 26th, 2024, 11:56 PM

My Mood: Dreaming

Snowstripe waits for her group to go tackle these beavers she was ready to go

Snowstripe- RC Featherspirit-RC ~ ~ Lightpaw {Sunshine}- WC Leopardfire- WC

Old April 27th, 2024, 12:44 AM
crazy? I was crazy once.

Bump Policy: 48 hours !
My Mood: Goofy

Splashgaze brought herself beside her clanmate, Snowstripe. Her fur slightly bristled. She had to admit, she was feeling tense. Though she'd do whatever it took to get rid of those beavers.
"where are the others?"
her expression was that of nothing. Her eyes their normal size, her mouth a simple, unreadable, frown. She sat next to Snowstripe to wait for the others to join them.

Quote:

"Never regret thy fall, O Icarus of the fearless flight, For the greatest tragedy of them all, Is never to feel the burning light." - Icarus
Old April 27th, 2024, 02:29 AM
The forgetful one

Status: Alligator bites are focused on the down stroke of their bite. YOU CAN HOLD THEIR MOUTH SHUT. [YAY]
Bump Policy: Whenever I am needed, speaketh my name and I shall arrive.
My Mood: Unpredictable

Skyfall heard his name being called out, and he looked up. Gophers? Huh. Sounds like a dangerous threat to the clan, he would enjoy fighting them. "Okay, team, let's go tackle those gophers!" He yowled in an encouraging tone.
[ @Saki @braveleopard. @sylvia26 @Seamrog @dino. ]

Last edited by Forgetfulshape; April 27th, 2024 at 02:31 AM.
Old April 27th, 2024, 06:14 AM
The_legendairy_Cowstar

Bump Policy: Any time hehe
My Mood: Blah

Garlic Feather
Purrks; Just a scratch| Beefed up tier 2|
He-Him { River Clan } Warrior

GarlicFeather glanced around soaking in his surroundings, he couldn't recall seeing this part before, huh. He stared at the abandoned twoleg den as they approached closer and shuddered, he was never keen on two legs especially not their dens. Even if he had never quite seen many in person, he could tell that this was definitely a vacant one with the way the surroundings seemed to be reclaiming it rightfully and the shoots of undergrowth. He flicked an ear as Dusk Lion said to 'Listen up' and turned his attention to the Head Lionheart, so this was the place determining whether or not any cat amongst them now would get a pawstep higher of respect. He couldn't say he was excited for this but nonetheless. he supressed a shudder at the mention of beavers, big teeth and big tails for thumping? Stars he felt bad for whichever group had to deal with those but at least it'd sweep em' off the problem list that seemed to be apparent in this area. He offered a slight nod upon hearing he was going to be with the first group, sounds good to him. Anything but dealing with beavers. He was fine with going in the twoleg den to sniff out some racoons and give them a big ol' reason to scram, if anything he thought he'd be perfect for this group with his battle hungry focused thoughts. But beside those thoughts he was also determined to make his place in RiverClan and be more than just a warrior amongst the rest, he wanted to stand out and make a difference not roll around like he had to now. GarlicFeather cleared his throat, with all the patrols he was set leading he was pretty good at making orders and makin' em snappy. It surprised him how often he found himself leading things actually, but he wasn't going to be the take charge snot today he was going to be a team-player. 'Alright, we should start on making a proper plan of our own together and finding a way in, if you all agree to such ideas. Once we're actually inside it will be worth focusing more on what's ahead of our paws than the racoons if they're all presumably sleeping until we can establish a clear location and route to them that won't have any hurting paws by the end.' GarlicFeather made sure to sound more like a he was proposing as an idea than an order, he wanted input. Afterall he wasn't a racoon expert! which gave him an idea, certainly someone amongst them must've encountered racoons in battle before right? It was certainly a curious question to ask. 'Any Ideas? And, anyone fought a racoon before?' GarlicFeather was asking in general, whether it was just a brief scratch at the racoon or they hadn't even gotten the chance it'd be useful to work with more information than 'they're racoons. They're probably somewhere.' Although he doubted any cats here would be racoon battling savvy. No point in missing out on vital information though!
[ @LostInTheOrchids @forest @lys.luvbot @Fernwillow @Tiabirb ]
Let me know if there's ANY problems with this post

Heya! If you’re interested in rping feel free to message me whenever! I’m also lf help with rping better!
All pixel art used is credited here!
Rp tracker/Finder!
My Characters!
Art store: here
Formerly: | The-legendary-cowstar | Spider-Cow
Hello! Sometimes I'll be a little busy or get sick or not have access to my technology/Laptop so my apologies if I forget to reply or do something!
Old April 27th, 2024, 08:33 AM

Bump Policy: ✎✭|{After 24 hours, and not on Mondays, usually studying}|✭✎
My Mood: Amused

|[ Mud'smoke ]|
he/him | 21 moons | RC warrior | more of a hunter
"ACTIVE"
__________________________________________________ _____

Mudsmoke listened attentively to Dusklion as she explained what was to be done. 4 Groups with different and yet equally difficult challenges to complete sounded pretty reasonable to him. This was to determine the candidates to fill in the open Lionheart roles, it was very fair to be difficult. Turning his attention towards the direction the head Lionheart had indicated to, when speaking of the Beavers, he could make out the outline of what looked like a large wall mad of sticks and mud.

Mudsmoke had heard of Beavers before but had never seen one for himself, luckily he hadn't been put on team 3 who were meant to fight the Beavers, he wasn't sure he could take on something like that being inexperienced and having little to no knowledge of the creatures or even an idea of what they looked like. Brushing of the thought he continued to observe the dam from a distance. It was pretty large, it looked like it was close to being complete.

If the wanted to finish this quickly and as efficiently as they could they needed and plan, a strategy. Staring a moment longer he turned back to his group. "So what are we thinking? That dam seems almost complete and from what I'm guessing there's a lot of water trapped behind it. We should think of an efficient way of breaking the dam down without it completely breaking a part and crushing us in the process. We should also try to be quick, the longer we take there is a higher chance the Beavers might notice. I don't want them to stop fighting group three to come attack us when they realise what we're doing to there dam" he spoke clearly making sure he didn't lose his train of thought.

If this was going to work well they should probably also discuss or form a plan with group 3 as well, since they would be the ones to distract the Beavers while they destroyed the dam. Mudsmoke bet these beaver creatures wouldn't be happy when the noticed that their den thing was being destroyed.
__________________________________________________ _____
|[TAGS]|
✎Minnowsplash @Littlesun0112
✎Martenburr @Zei
✎Silkwisp @Morrigan
✎Cherryswirl @Dust
✎Irisfrost @kittycatburmise
✎Blackfrost @lark.
__________________________________________________ ____

Last edited by burntToast; April 27th, 2024 at 05:16 PM.
Old April 27th, 2024, 10:14 AM
dream <3

Bump Policy: what's that? (aka anytime)
My Mood: Kingly

╔══•●•══╗

~`riverwhisper`~
he/him | 24 moons | RiverClan
Purrks: Mind Reader (Active)
[tags; @Fritter ; @LostInTheOrchids ; @lys.luvbot ; @Fernwillow ; @Tiabirb
╚══•●•══╝

Riverwhisper listened patiently as Dusklion spoke. He gave a curt nod to Nightshard, Garlicfeather, Venomwink, Rainfern, and Starlingflight. At least Redmire wasn't on his team. Wait. If she was on a team, that meant she might be a Lionheart. That couldn't happen. She'd tear apart RiverClan just as they were getting back on their paws! Riverwhisper's fur bristled at the thought. He did the responsible thing and didn't react out loud. He turned his green gaze to Garlicfeather as he listened and Riverwhisper began once the fellow Clanmate stopped talking.

"That's a good idea. By the smell of it there's 4 raccoons, and I can make out some shapes- 2 are bigger than the others so I'm assuming there are babies- so I think that we should have 2 cats take on the baby raccons- one each considering they're babies and shouldn't put up much of a fight- and the remaining cats take on the older ones. Me and Garlicfeather should take on whichever one is the biggest, Venomwink and Nightshard take on the other adult, and Rainfern and Starlingflight can take on the babies. We should go in quietly and slice away any plants blocking the entrance before we rush in. Of course, I'm open to any other ideas." he finished, not wanting to seem like he was taking over but also wanting to establish his plan. He sharpened his claws on a nearby rock and practiced slashing the air.

leopard. trampled this place with cats | Rat(e)piales launches rats onto this sig

Character Creator! (read the description please, i just made a new version of someone else's game that had limited color options. it is their art, not mine!)

Last edited by forest; April 30th, 2024 at 06:01 PM.
Old April 27th, 2024, 12:08 PM
KITTIES!

My Mood: Inspired

Starlingflight
---------------

She was listening to them talk, but she whipped a disbelieving look at Riverwhisper. "We haven't even been inside, and you are assuming that there's a whole family in there?" She growled. "I suppose you can see through walls now, and pick up scents from such a distance, through walls too? All I smell is musty old wood, RiverClan and raccoon."

"A proper scouting is much better than relying solely on what superpowers over here thinks." Starlingflight scoffed. "Someone small and light on their paws. Look for points of entry high and low; We can climb up and scare them out. We want to chase them out of the nest, not make them hide deeper into it. And IF there are kits, attacking wildly will only go badly for us; mothers fight much more ferociously when their young are involved." She shot a look at Garlicfeather, "We need a little more tact than brute strength. Raccoons are clever creatures. Keep that in mind.."

@LostInTheOrchids @forest @Fritter @lys.luvbot @Fernwillow

Last edited by Tiabirb; April 27th, 2024 at 12:08 PM.